The Best Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left as she drifted off, an exquisite beauty sprawled on the bed completely gazed in beautiful cum. A natural pornstar.

What he had promised her was real. Elizabeth would wake the next morning and start her new life. However, he was a demon, and had his own plans for her future. There was no need to tell her that up until she left work at five the day before, Elizabeth was in fact an uptight lawyer dedicated to work. She was never the horny slut she was definitely now. She had been just a professional engaged to another boring lawyer with a small dick.

The demon had seen her potential, arranged the overnight bag in her car, made the hotel reservation, and planted the whole story about the dildo and butt plug morning in her mind. The plug went in when the dress went on, just before she sashayed down to the bar - a lounge that she had never seen before.

12