The Best Job I Ever Had

Story Info
Sex at work at the most unlikely of jobs.
8.1k words
4.57
15.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the jobs I've had, there was only one where I was treated to a steady supply of sex the entire time I worked it. Life Guard? Plumber? Pool man? Bartender? Door-to-door salesman? Nope. None of those. I was a Sanitation Engineer. In layman's terms a garbage man.

I won't tell you that every woman that I fucked was a model. Some were a little plump, some a little plain, In other words, they were just plain folks, like me. But every one of them was horny as hell and I had some of the best sex I've ever had with them. So this is the story of my three years as a garbage man.

When I got out of the Army after 6 years, at 26 years old I moved home. I was planning on drawing unemployment and just sitting on my ass for a while. Since I was drawing unemployment I really wasn't looking for a job. I wanted to just hang out and enjoy a few months of relaxation. That wasn't to be. A friend's wife worked as a bookkeeper with the local refuse company.

My friend's wife Cindy, who was the bookkeeper for the company, called me one day and told me they were seeking a part-time driver for their park route and asked if I wanted to try out for it. It was three days a week and I would be picking up garbage in the national park. I thought it sounded like fun so I went down and applied. The very next day I was in a small 5-yard garbage truck being trained on the route.

The company was owned and operated by one family. There was the main owner, Ralph, his wife Edna, their three sons, Frank the oldest and about my age, Ian in the middle and Glenn the youngest, as well as four daughters. They also employed one mechanic and three non-family drivers; counting me.

After three days of driving with me my trainer, the youngest son, told me I was on my own. I started driving the route the next Monday, two weeks before Memorial Day and loved it. I not only picked up in the park but a resort that was on my route. I'd hit the resort at around 8:30 AM and make my way through the cabin area emptying cans.

Several times I got an eye full as I grabbed a can from next to a cabin. Once I walked up to grab the can and through the window, right in front of me I saw a tall blonde coming out of the bathroom toweling her hair. She was completely naked and had a killer body. I stood staring until she spotted me. I figured she would scream and run back into the bathroom. Instead, she grinned, threw me a kiss and wiggled her ass at me as she turned to retrace her steps. I thought about her constantly until I got to her cabin the next time I ran the route. Unfortunately, she was gone and an older couple were in the cabin.

That resort was the first place I got some pussy as a garbage man. It was the last week of June. I was running late because my truck had refused to start and the mechanic had to work over the ignition. I got to the resort at 11:00 AM. I was trying to hurry, so I was jumping in and out of the truck to collect cans as fast as I could.

I had just picked up a can outside a cabin and was getting back into my truck when I heard a female voice with a British accent say, "Wait! Could I get you to take my rubbish? Please?"

I turned to see a woman of about 30 standing in the doorway of the cabin. She was shorter than me, probably 5' 2", with shoulder-length black hair and green eyes. She wasn't skinny, probably weighing 140 or 150 lbs. She was dressed in a silky-looking nighty that hit her midway down her smooth, pale thighs. She had wide hips and her tits were large, "D" cup at least and because of their size, they pushed her nighty quite a ways out from her chest.

I could see the outline of her nipples through the material. Both nipples looked like they were standing up. My eyes dropped my eyes down her body, but I couldn't see much because of the way her breasts pushed out her nighty. To me though she was absolutely, stunningly gorgeous.

"Please?" She said again in her accented voice, "I only have a small bit. I'll pay you."

My cock was already rock hard and I knew I would take whatever she had to get a few more seconds to look at her so I replied, "Sure. I'll take it. Where is it?"

"It's in here. Could you come get it?" She asked.

I shut off the engine and jumped down from the cab with a, "I'll be happy to get it for you!"

I followed her into the cabin, unable and unwilling to take my eyes from the sight of her ass cheeks moving enticingly in front of me under the material of her nighty.

When we got inside she pointed to the door under the sink and said, "It's in there."

I opened the door and pulled a bag from the trashcan no bigger than a basketball.

I held it in one hand as she said in that incredible accent, "What do I owe you?"

I was trying to impress her with my manners as I said, "Nothing. This is so small I couldn't take anything to dispose of it."

"Nonsense!" She replied with a smile, one that made my cock tingle, "Go throw it into the trolley and I'll get your payment ready."

"I really don't think it's worth...." I began but she cut me off with a, "Go! I want to pay for it."

I walked out and threw the bag in the truck, then walked back and stood in the door leaning against the jam.

"What's your name?" She called from the next room.

"Carl," I responded.

"Nice to meet you, Carl. My name is Sarah."

A moment later she asked, "Have you had lunch?"

"No, not yet," I replied.

"Wash up at the sink and I'll treat you," she said.

"Thank you but..." Again she cut me off with, "OH poo! Wash up."

I washed my hands and stood leaning against the countertop. When she stepped out from the other room I thought I would cum in my jeans. She had taken off the nighty and was now dressed in a knee-length gown which was untied and hanging open, giving me a view of her body right down to the dark triangle of her pubes because she did have on panties!

"I can't seem to find any of the bloody currency I exchanged." She said.

She walked over to me, stopped in front of me, locked her gaze on mine and said, "Do you see anything you would like instead?"

I thought I knew what she was offering and I was stunned by her offer. I wanted to take her up on it, Lordy did I, but I also wanted to make absolutely sure she was offering what I thought she was. I stood there unable to speak for a few moments.

Finally stepped closer, put her hand lightly on my arm and said in a low, sultry voice, "I really, really would like to compensate you. Is there anything I can give you?"

I was nervous. I'd never ever been in such a situation. What if I made a move and she reported it to my boss? Then I looked down and saw her naked body on display, from her large breasts to the dark triangle of her pubes. It hit me she must want this just like I did. I reached forward hooked my hand behind her and pulled her to me. She moved forward without resistance.

When her face was a few inches from mine I said, "You." I said, "I want you."

We stared at each other for what seemed like a century, and then she threw herself against me, wrapped her arms around my neck and slammed her lips to mine.

We kissed for several seconds, a hard, wild passionate kiss, then she broke away and panted, "Lock...the door."

I walked quickly to the door and locked it. When I turned back she was standing in the doorway to the bedroom staring at me with her lower lip caught between her teeth. I practically ran across the room and followed her as she moved to the bed. Again we wildly embraced. I kissed her and let my hands wander down her back until they cupped her ass cheeks. I pulled her pussy against the hard lump of my cock.

After a few moments of dry humping, she broke the kiss and began to frantically work at my belt buckle. As she did I pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it to the floor. I sat down and with shaking fingers untied my boots and jerked them off, tossing them onto the floor.

It took all of a minute and a half to get my clothes off. When I turned to look she had already pulled off her robe and was laying on the bed. I climbed onto the bed and she pulled me between her legs. My cock lay right against her warm, wet slit as we kissed and made out. I began to rub my hard rod up and down her pussy, causing her to moan and push her hips up wanting more. After a few minutes, I knew I couldn't take much of that so I leaned down and sucked each of her nipples in turn. A few more minutes I began to kiss down over her stomach.

As I did she moaned, "Wha...what are you..."

"You promised me lunch, remember?" I said as I pushed my tongue between the lips of her pussy.

A moaned, "Oh...oh...oh..." Was her response.

.

It took all of two or three minutes to bring her to a climax. When it happened she grabbed my head and pulled my face so tightly against her pussy I thought I was going to suffocate. When she began to relax I knew it was my turn. I moved up, put the head of my leaking cock against her pussy and slid into her balls deep with one long, slow thrust. I'd like to say I fucked her for the next half hour. That would be a lie. It took me about a minute before my cock exploded and I filled her with a load of cum.

Fortunately, as I lay there on top of her, my still-hard cock sheathed in her warm pussy, I knew it was going to be one of those times when my cock stayed hard. After a few moments, I began to fuck her again with slow strokes.

As she felt me thrusting into her she smiled and said with a twinkle in her eye, "One more?"

I nodded and she said, "Let's roll over. I want the top this time."

Without removing my cock from inside her we rolled ending with her straddling me.

I settled on my back as she smiled, "My turn."

She began to ride my cock, leaning down to kiss me every so often. I closed my eyes, filled my hands with her large breasts and let her do the work. And she was good at it. She moved her hips in circles, then back and forth and then began to slide my cock in and out of her pussy. Again, I'd like to say it took me a long time to cum, but with her skill, she had me close to busting my nuts in less than 10 minutes.

"I'm...close." I groaned, "How about we go doggy?"

She grinned, climbed off my cock, put her ass in the air and her face on a pillow.

"Hurry!" She groaned, "Get back in me!"

I did, as fast as I could. I grabbed her ample hips and began to slam into her. Each inward stroke ended with the slap of my balls against her pussy and a grunt, gasp or moan from her. I lasted about 5 more minutes before my cock explode, blasting another load of cum into her. As my cock throbbed I felt her pussy pulse as she too climaxed.

I pulled out of her and sat on the edge of the bed panting as I said, "I hate to run, but I've got to get back to work."

It sounded kind of lame but it was the truth and all I could think of to say.

"You're welcome. I enjoyed that a lot." She said with a smile as she pulled her robe back on.

When I was dressed, just before I went out the door I asked, "Are you going to be here for a while?"

She smiled, shook her head and said, "No. I will be driving back to the airport today and taking a flight home tonight."

"Well Sarah, I enjoyed meeting you," I said leaning over to kiss her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately.

When we broke the kiss she pushed me away and said, "Go! Before I demand you stay for the day."

I drove off and finished my route in a stupor. Nothing like that had ever happened to me. And none of the other drivers ever told a story about such a thing happening to them. I was back at the resort two days later and the cabin she had been using was empty.

The summer slipped by as I did my route day after day. Nothing like the incident with Sarah happened again, or even close for that matter. We dropped from three days a week to once-a-week pickup after Labor Day. The second week of September I was headed to the last stop on my route, a hot springs resort deep in the mountains of the park. It was 27 miles from the highway to the resort and another 5 miles to the end of the road, a trailhead for access into the backcountry. I was halfway to the resort when I rounded a corner and spotted a girl sitting on her backpack with her thumb out.

I stopped, opened the passenger door and said, "You need a ride?"

She smiled and replied, "Sure! I'm headed to the trailhead."

That time of the year cars going up to the resort were few and far between, maybe a half dozen a day. And those going all the way to the trailhead were even scarcer, maybe one or two a day.

"I'm only supposed to go to the resort, but I tell you what, I'll take you to the trailhead. Otherwise, because of the lack of traffic this time of the year, you may end up hiking the 5 miles to it."

"Thanks!" she said with a grin, then asked, "Where do you want me to put my pack?"

My truck had a large toolbox mounted on the side that carried tire chains in the wintertime and usually traffic cones in case I needed to stop in traffic. It was empty and I stuffed her pack into it. I looked her over as we put her pack away. She had on a tight-wife-beater t-shirt. She was blonde, taller than me, probably 6' or a bit more, fairly skinny with small breasts (she didn't have on a bra because I could plainly see her nips through the thin material of her tank top) and slim hips. There was no extra meat on that girl at all. She was cute in the face though. We got in the truck and I headed up the road.

"I'm Carl," I said by way of introductions.

"Sue," She replied with a grin.

She talked the whole way to the resort. She told me she was from Chicago and that she was hiking across the country. After a while, she started talking about her sister who lived in Seattle. In a rapid-fire narrative, she told me she had stopped at her sister's three days ago and then out of the blue, she told me that she had spent the entire night before she left Seattle fucking her sister's boyfriend. Before I could ask why she would do such a thing we got to the resort.

I told her I needed to pick up the garbage there, then I'd take her to the trailhead. There were only a few bags to throw in the truck, so I was done and we were on our way in less than 10 minutes.

As I drove to the trailhead she continued to talk. She told me all about fucking her sister's boyfriend and why. It seems her sister had done the same with her boyfriend before moving to Seattle, so Sue had done it for revenge on her sister. When we got to the trailhead I pulled into the parking lot and stopped close to the trail entrance. There weren't any other cars in the lot.

"Here you go," I said.

"Thanks for the ride." She said, "That was really nice of you. You seem like a nice guy.

Before I go, would you like a blow job?"

Coming out of the blue like that her question took me by surprise.

"Excuse me?" I said stunned.

"A blow job." She repeated, "I'd fuck you but I'm a little sore from fucking my sister's boyfriend all night, so would you like a blow job instead?"

As what she said sunk into my brain, my cock responded and began to get hard. I'm like any other man in the world, offer me sex and my brain turns off to anything else.

Before she could speak again I answered, "Sure!"

She reached over and began to unfasten my belt. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my knees.

"It would be better if you pulled your pants off one leg," she said.

I had to pull off one boot to do it but a minute later I had it done. She maneuvered me so one leg was against the seat back and the other was against the dash. She grinned at me and took hold of my cock.

It was already rock hard and as she took hold of it; the feel of her hand made precum start to ooze from the tip. She leaned over and with one move swallowed my shaft to the root. She cupped my balls in one hand, massaging them gently. Over the next 5 minutes, she gave me the best blow job I have ever had.

When my cock finally exploded, she swallowed every drop, then licked my cock clean before she sat up. Without a word, she got out of the cab, pulled her pack from the toolbox and headed up the trail. I sat there with my pants off watching her walk away. Just before she went around the first bend of the trail she turned, waved, then disappeared from sight.

I spent the next three years looking for more of those kinds of incidents. Even now, 35 years later, I have never had another encounter like those two, sex from a stranger. But when it came to a staff member, and the daughters and wives of the boys who owned the company that was another matter.

With the park route down to one day a week, the guy who owned the company asked me if I'd like to work more than one day a week. I told him yes so he offered me a job as a swamper on the back of a refuse truck. The only drawback was I would have to drive 37 miles one way to the job.

The first day I worked I didn't want to be late, so I got to the satellite office a 1/2 hour early. What I didn't know was the office for the company was a room they rented in the house of their dispatcher and bookkeeper for that part of their operational area.

When I arrived I knocked on the door and it was answered by a young woman in her mid 20's. She introduced herself as Sally the dispatcher/bookkeeper. She was dressed in a bathrobe. I could tell she was plump. Not overly fat, she just had a little padding on her. And she wasn't what most would call pretty. If I had to tag her looks I'd say she was just plain looking.

I followed her into the house and she showed me the office, the bathroom and the coffee pot. Lastly, she showed me where she hid a key so if she wasn't around I could still get into the office. We drank coffee and talked as I waited for the driver to arrive.

I liked Sally immediately. She had a killer ribald sense of humor and wasn't afraid of a swear word. I also learned she had a 6-year-old daughter, Susy, who was at that moment asleep in Sally's bed. She also told me she and her husband were separated, but trying to work things out.

The driver, the middle son Ian, showed up a half hour late. Sally told me later that being one of the owners he arrived at work when he felt like it. As the fall turned to winter Sally and I got to be friends. We got comfortable with each other and I got into a routine. I'd arrive a few minutes before work time, let myself in and make coffee then I'd yell down the hall to Sally that I was there. She would stumble out of her bedroom a few minutes later and make a comment about how I should have climbed in bed with her or at a minimum brought her coffee in bed. We would sit and talk, waiting for Ian. We'd joke about how late Ian always was and what we could do to fill the time until he got there. Sometimes Susy would wake up and join us. When that happened both Sally and I would stop with the jokes so we didn't fill Susy's young ears with such stuff.

One day around the first part of December it was snowing as I headed for work. By the time I got to the office it was coming down so thick traffic was down to 20 MPH. I went in as I usually did and made coffee. I was about to yell down the hall to Sally when the office phone began to ring. I dashed to the office and answered it. It was Ian telling me the road conditions were horrible and it was going to take him an hour or more to get to work. When I hung up the phone I yelled to Sally I was there and had made coffee already.

A moment later I heard her call back, "I am not getting out of this bed right now! Bring me a cup when it's done."

This time I figured I would. Susy always slept with Sally, so nothing was going to happen with Susy there. When the coffee was done I poured two cups and headed down the hall. I opened the door, stepped in, walked over and set the cup on her nightstand. As Sally sat up and reached for the cup I realized Susy wasn't there.