The Best Job I Ever Had

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Susy?" I asked.

"She stayed the night with her cousin," Sally replied as she took a sip of coffee.

She took a sip of the coffee and added with a grin, "So now you have no excuse for not getting in here with me."

At that point, I wasn't sure if she was joking or not, but after all the jokes and innuendoes we had thrown at each other for the last few months, I figured it was yet another one so I replied, "Sally! What would everyone say!"

Sally grinned even bigger and replied, "I won't tell anyone if you don't!"

I was a bit surprised so to change the subject told Sally about Ian being delayed and she said, "An hour or more? Damn! How shall we fill that time?"

I thought it was another harmless innuendo so I leered at her and replied, "I can think of a way."

She sat quietly for a moment, stared into my eyes and said in a low voice, "Then why don't you get in here and show me?"

I was confused. Was she just playing the game or was she serious? I wouldn't have minded fucking her, but Sally was married, so I was concerned about that and her letting it slip if it ever did happen.

I stared back at her and asked, "Are you serious?"

She grinned and said, "Try me."

"What if anyone finds out?" I said, "What if your husband finds out?"

"What we do is between us. I will never mention it to anyone if you don't," She said solemnly.

I sat staring at her for a long time, trying to figure out if she was still joking or being serious. I figured there was one way to find out, so I decided to call her bluff. I grinned, slid my hand under the covers, and put it on her leg halfway up her thigh. I was sure she would slap my hand, scream, jump, something. Instead, she sat still, just staring at me, then I felt her hand cover mine. A moment later she pulled my hand up her leg to her crotch and pushed my fingers against the warm lips of her pussy. She grinned at me as she did.

"Do you fuck as good as you talk?" I asked.

She groaned then said in a guttural groan, "Get in here and I'll show you."

It took me all of a minute to shed my clothes and climb in next to her. Silently she pulled at my arm, urging me between her legs. As I settled between her soft thighs she grabbed my cock and guided my hard shaft straight to her pussy. As I felt the warmth of her entrance around the tip I pushed forward, sliding balls deep into her wetness.

She wrapped her legs and arms around me and began to push her hips up, wanting more cock groaning as she did, "Oh fuck! I haven't had cock in a year. It feels so fucking good!"

I found out over the next hour that she did fuck as good as she talked. She was one horny woman! Before we were done I fucked her twice and she had two climaxes When Ian arrived an hour and a half later I was sated and fucked out.

After that at least once a week I'd arrive an hour early for work. Sally would make sure Susy stayed over at her cousin's house so we would have at least an hour, and most times two to fuck. A couple of times when Susy was home, Sally would make sure Susy was asleep, then come to the office and straddle my lap. She would ride my cock until we both got off.

Fucking Sally lasted for almost a year and a half. Sally and her husband finally decided on a divorce a few months after Sally and I had our first fuck. After that, I didn't have to worry about her husband finding out. For her part Sally was content to leave it at a friends-with-benefits status.

After 6 months the company pulled me off swamping and put me to driving a route. Thankfully it was in the county serviced by Sally's satellite office. It took me a few weeks to figure out the scheduling, but I finally got it down so my first trip to the landfill was shortly after Susy left for school.

I'd dump my load at the landfill, then swing by the office. If asked I was stopping by to see if there were any extra pickups or new customers, but it was really to dump a load of cum in Sally's willing pussy.

When I arrived Sally would call Ian on the radio to see where they were on the route. Most of the time they were on the other side of town. We'd lock the door and within a few minutes, I'd be buried balls deep in Sally's pussy.

The only reason we stopped was because the company decided to assign me to a brand new route out of the main office. I tried to talk them into letting me stay on the route I had been working, but the owners wanted a reliable driver on the other route. I could only argue so much about staying so I ended up taking the new assignment.

That didn't mean Sally and I never get to fuck again. Every once in a while they would need a fill-in down that way for a swamper or driver and I was always ready to volunteer. When I did Sally made sure Susy stayed with her cousin. Our infrequent dalliances continued until I left the company.

I had been working for the company for about two years by then and had heard all the rumors about the daughters of the owners. The oldest Fay, was my age, late twenties. She was a rather tomboyish woman. She drove a route and tossed cans with the best of the crew. I had heard rumors about her while I was in high school, how she liked to take on five or six guys at a time.

The next oldest was Kim. She was 21 and mildly mentally challenged. There really weren't any rumors about her. Next was Lea. She was 18 at the time and had a very contentious relationship with her mother. In fact, it seemed Lea would go out of her way to irritate her mother. Several of the drivers who had worked for the company told me she had fucked them just to get back at her mother. And according to them, she was insatiable. The last one was Gwen. She was only 12 and was one of the sweetest girls I had ever met. I never heard anything bad about her.

All three of the boys were married. Nora was married to Frank, Vivian was married to Ian and Clare was married to Glenn. There were as many rumors about the boy's wives as there were about their sisters.

I believed 10% of what I heard about the family. But three of the 7 women of the family would prove the rumors about them were true and provide me with some really good sex.

The first was Vivian. Everyone working for the company was invited to a party at Ian's one Saturday. From the stories told to me by the other drivers, I knew it was going to be a drunken bash, so I debated about going, but at the last minute decided to go. When I arrived at Ian's house music was blaring and there had to be at least 50 people milling about.

I grabbed a beer, found a seat and kicked back to enjoy the party. It was a wild drunken blast. In the first two hours, there were two fights and the cops came by once. Along about 11:00 PM, someone turned the lights out and people started dancing. I was talking to one of the other nonfamily drivers when someone grabbed my hand. It was Vivian.

"Dance with me," She said.

From the way she slurred her words, I could tell she was pretty drunk. She pulled me to the center of the room, wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body tightly against mine. Vivian was about 5' 7" tall, had short black hair, and was very athletic. Her body was pressed so tightly to me I could feel the mound of her pussy rubbing against me.

It didn't take long and I was hard as hell. I knew she could tell I was hard because she began to grind her pussy against the lump of my hard cock. When the music ended she didn't step away. Instead, she held onto me tighter, still grinding her pussy against my cock and whimpering in my ear as she did.

I finally had to step away from her because I was close to cumming in my pants and because I was afraid her husband might see what we were doing. She gave me a huge smile, turned and wandered off. I returned to my chair and chugged two beers trying to settle down.

By 2:00 AM everyone had gone home or was passed out on the floor. I had been nursing my beers so I was buzzed, but not so drunk I couldn't navigate or drive. The music was still on but there was no one else awake so I decided to take a leak and then go home. I stood up and saw Ian passed out on the couch. I worked my way through the living room to the bathroom. On the way, I turned the stereo off. After I had taken a piss I walked out of the bathroom and ran right into Vivian.

"I thought you left," She said, her words slurred more than they had been earlier as she used one hand to steady herself against the wall.

"No, but I'm going right now," I replied.

"Dance with me once more before you go," she said.

"Where?" I asked, "We can't do it in the living room, there are bodies all over the floor and no music."

She grinned, grabbed my hand and pulled me after her as she staggered down the hall. She led me to her bedroom. She closed the door, turned on the radio and as the music filled the room she wrapped her arms around my neck as she pressed her body against me. Before I knew it she was rubbing her mound against the lump of my cock. We danced for several minutes, her body tight to mine. She began to whimper and rub her mound harder against my cock.

After a few more moments she groaned,"I'd fuck you, but I'm married."

I wanted to fuck her. My cock was so hard it hurt and when I heard her say that, I knew she was ready and I could if I wanted to.

"I won't tell if you don't," I said.

She had on a skirt and tank top. I slid my hands up under her skirt, hooked my thumbs in the band of her panties and pulled them down to her knees. She didn't resist and actually picked her feet up one at a time so I could pull them off.

I picked her up, turned and sat her on the bed. I reached to unbuckle my belt, but she was already undoing it. When she had it undone, I dropped my pants and underwear. I pushed her to her back, climbed between her legs and guided my hard leaking cock to her pussy.

As I entered her she gasped, "I..." Then as I pushed the tip of my hard cock into her she wrapped her arms around my neck, wrapped her legs around me so her heels were in the middle of my back and squealed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeee!" pulling with her legs, pushing her pussy up onto my cock.

I can go a long time when I'm buzzed and that night was no exception. I fucked her like a jackhammer. She had her legs around me, using them to push her hips up at me as I thrust into her. She moaned and began to scream. I was afraid she might wake someone, so couldn't let her do that. I covered her mouth with mine, sliding my tongue into her mouth. Her body trembled as I fucked into her mouth with my tongue and her pussy with my cock, and she fucked me back, pushing her hips up, matching my strokes so that I plunged balls deep into her with each thrust.

After 10 minutes she groaned, "Fuck me from behind! I want to be fucked doggie!"

I pulled out of her grabbed her and with one heave flipped her onto her stomach. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to her knees. I lined my cock up with her dripping pussy and slammed balls deep into her. I returned to fucking her hard, my balls slapping her clit with each hard inward stroke.

I heard her moans grow shrill, then she cried out as her pussy pulsed around my cock. I was close to cumming and the gentle pulsing of her vagina was all it took to make me cum. My cock throbbed, blasting rope after rope of cum into her. When I was finished I pulled out watching my cock slide out of her glistening hole.

Vivian slumped forward onto her stomach as I climbed off the bed. When I looked at her face a few moments later, the booze had gotten to her because she had passed out. I pulled my clothes on, covered her with a blanket and left for home. I wanted to fuck her again but the next time I saw her and I made passing mention of that night, she acted like she didn't know what we had done. I never got a chance to fuck her a second time.

About two months after the party Ralph told all the drivers that the routes needed to be documented and they were going to have someone ride with each driver to do that. The next day Nora was waiting for me when I arrived for work. Nora was a blonde, about 5" 4" tall a bit chunky, but with a very pretty face. The bit of weight she carried didn't detract from the sexual aura that surrounded her. She seemed to ooze sex from every pore. She was dressed in a blouse and a calf-length skirt. I thought it funny she would wear a skirt for this job, but I figured she did because she was going to be sitting in the truck most of the time.

As I worked the route Nora would check off each customer on a sheet she had and verify their address and how many cans they had. In between stops, we would talk. She told me she and Frank were having problems. She said he had a girlfriend on one of the routes he would stop and fuck every week. She also made it apparent that she was doing the same with whomever she wanted to as payback.

That day's route covered a lot of miles and took longer than the rest of the routes. After the last stop, it was a 45-minute drive to the landfill. I got into the truck after the last stop and headed to the landfill.

We were driving through a wooded area miles from any buildings when Nora said, "Can you stop at that side road up there? I need to go pee."

I pulled into the old, overgrown road and stopped. She jumped out and disappeared behind some brush.

She climbed back into the truck and as I reached for the key to start the truck she put her hand on my leg and said, "Let's sit here for a minute."

I stared at her wondering what she was up to. I didn't have to wonder long, I felt her hand slide up my leg and stop on my crotch. She began to rub my cock through my jeans. Thirty seconds later my cock was rock hard.

"Take it out," She said in a husky voice, "I want to see it."

"I don't think we should, we might get caught...." I began.

"Don't worry." She said with a smile as she started to unbutton and unzip my jeans, "There isn't anyone around and I'm not going to tell anyone."

A few moments later she had my hard cock out of my jeans and had her hand wrapped around it. She stared at it as she slid her hand up and down my hard rod.

She had been slowly jacking my cock and I didn't want her to stop. Right then I would have agreed to anything to get her to finish what she had started.

She smiled at me as she pulled up her skirt and spread her legs. She either took her panties off when she was relieving herself or she just didn't wear any. Either way, when she pulled her skirt up her pussy was there before my eyes. her pussy was totally shaved bare and her labia lay slightly open, the inner lips glistening with wetness. She leaned back against the passenger side door and put one foot on the the dash.

"You can touch it if you want," she said, "this evening, with your tongue."

I could see her pussy lips glistening invitingly.

I reached to touch her glistening pussy lips, but she grabbed my wrist and stopped me. She smiled as she sat up and pulled her skirt down.

"Tonight," she said as I started the truck, "I'll see you at my house at 8:00 PM."

"Sure," I replied.

"Plan to stay for a few hours," She said with a smile.

That evening I went to her house and she met me at the door dressed in a lace negligee. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We started with a 69. I managed to get her to cum before I did. When I busted my nut in her mouth she swallowed it. When we were done I didn't even hesitate or wait. I climbed between her legs and sank my still-hard cock into her dripping pussy. Her pussy was very slippery and wet. It felt fantastic. I left two hours later and we fucked that

entire two hours. She and Frank made up the next week and I never got to fuck her again.

After fucking Nora things got bad. She must have told someone and it got back to the boss because Edna began to find fault with everything I did. As the weeks passed, it got worse and worse. She began to assign me to the worst routes and the worst jobs in the company. She even docked my pay several times for missing customer's cans, something that she had never done with the other drivers. It wasn't long and I discreetly started looking for another job.

I went to work one day and was informed that I was going to be assigned the longest route they had. The usual procedure was to start one driver on each end of the route to get it done in 6 or 7 hours. That day the boss informed me I would be doing it alone. For one driver the route took about 12 to 14 hours and covered 450 miles. I knew then I needed to find another job and quickly.

I left the yard at 7:00 AM and I pulled back in at 9:30 PM that evening. I was tired and pissed as I parked the truck. I was ready to quit right there and then. The office usually closed at 5:00 but as I headed over to deposit my route books I noticed the lights were on. When I entered Lea was sitting behind the desk working on a sheet.

"Your mom's not here?" I asked trying to keep the anger out of my voice.

"No, she left a few hours ago. I'm just trying to catch up on some of the bookwork." She said.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow," I replied as I slid the route books into their slot.

"I heard you got assigned the long one today, by yourself," Lea said with a grin.

"Yeah, 14 1/2 hours worth!" I snarled.

"Mom doesn't seem to like you much," The girl commented as she stood up from behind the desk.

"It seems that way," I replied, again trying to contain my anger.

"I think she's on the verge of firing you," Lea commented.

"I hope the hell she does!" I replied, "I'm tired of this bullshit."

Lea put her hands behind her head and stretched. As she did she pushed her chest out and her blouse grew tight outlining her firm young tits. My eyes locked on the sight and my cock grew hard at the thought of sucking on them.

She finished stretching, dropped her hands to her sides and said, "Well, if you're not afraid of being fired, I know how you can get back at her."

"How's that?" I asked.

"You can fuck me. She hates it when I fuck the drivers. We can do it here on her desk, or there's a couch in the back office."

I stood staring at her trying to figure out if she was trying a stupid joke, or if she would let me fuck her.

I was stumped for how to proceed so I said, "Really?"

She smiled, stood and walked around to the front of the desk. She grabbed the lower hem of her skirt and pulled it up slowly. She didn't have on panties and as she pulled her skirt up to her waist her blonde bush was exposed to my eyes. She sat on the desk and spread her legs.

She reached down and spread her pussy lips apart as she said, "How about we fuck here on her desk, then move to the couch? I'm ready. Come on, stick your cock in me."

At that moment I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. I unzipped my jeans, pulled my cock out and stepped up between her legs. I draped her legs over my arms, spreading them wide. I was about to reach down and grab my cock so I could line it up with her hole when I felt her take hold of it and guide it to her entrance.

As her warm, slippery pussy lips touched my cock I groaned and pushed forward. She was wet enough that I slid easily into her until my balls slapped her ass. She looked up at me and smiled as I began to slam into her. It didn't take me long, two or three minutes and my cock exploded, blasting her full of cum.

When my cock quit throbbing she grinned at me and said, "I hope you can do it again, I'm still horny. Let's go back to the couch."

I pulled out of her and as I did a stream of cum dribbled down her ass and puddled on the green felt blotter that covered the desktop.

When she stood she looked back at the puddle, grinned and said, "I'll leave it and let mom wonder what it is."

When we got to the couch she unbuttoned my jeans, pulled them down along with my underwear, then made me raise each foot in turn as she pulled them off. When she was done she pulled off her blouse and bra, leaving just her skirt on. She grinned at me, then pushed me back onto the couch. She quickly straddled me, grabbed my still-hard cock, put it against her slit, then dropped onto it, sliding my rod back into her tight young pussy.