The Best Job in the World

Story Info
The ladies take turns with me.
4.1k words
4.4
28.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

My name is Sam and I think I have the best job in the world. I am the accountant at a distribution company that also has a call center. I guess I am the closest thing to a CFO that the company has. My department consists of me. I occasionally have some help from one of the office girls.

The call center is all female, varying between 25 and 30 women. I have come to consider it my personal harem. Let me explain. Many years ago I had a relationship with one of the call center women. Her name is not important, she left the company almost three years ago. She used to visit me in my private office for sessions in the afternoon.

After she left I was approached by another woman. She was nervous and embarrassed but she finally made it clear that she wanted to replace the woman who just left. I took her up on it, and she visited me once or twice a week for some time.

I have an old couch in my office that I brought in from home. It was one of those hide-a-bed things where it folds out into a bed. I did not expect to ever use it as a bed when I donated it to the company. I just wanted a comfortable place to sit. It was perfect for my office trysts.

When the second woman left the company the same thing happened. I was approached by another woman, almost as if she was applying for the position. The gossip network among the women was to blame. They must all talk about who I am screwing at the time. When the position opens up, someone jumps at the chance to be next. What a life.

I want to make it clear that I am not the Manager or Supervisor or Boss of these women in any way. They are not being coerced into sex with me, and they cannot benefit by it with pay raises or promotions. If anything I think I am the one being used.

My current girlfriend is a forty-three year old woman which is my age as well. She is not a super-model but she is attractive. Her name is Nancy.

I should point out that my preference is anal sex, and I have taught all of these ladies to take it up the ass. When a new woman takes over the position she is obviously expecting it that way and anticipating it. The gossip network again, no doubt. The ladies must giggle and talk about it at lunch. The only women that might approach me are the ones who are curious about taking it in the ass. I don't have to talk them into it.

I don't pursue them or try to seduce them. They come to me.

For example, when I first got together with Nancy and I opened up the bed, she took off her jeans and panties and laid face-down on the bed. I didn't ask her too but she reached back and spread her butt to reveal her asshole.

A nice light-brown tiny asshole. My cock reacted to this by getting hard as a rock. I climbed up over her and lined my cock up with her asshole. When I pushed the head in she squealed and squirmed but she didn't ask me to stop.

It was obviously her first time. I wondered how she could have reached forty-three and never been fucked in the ass. Lucky for me, I like to be first.

I pushed all the way up her ass and began to fuck her. I went slowly to be considerate of her. She whimpered softly as I worked my cock in and out. My cock is not ready for the porn business, but it is larger than average. Mostly longer, over eight inches.

She acted like she was uncomfortable, and I thought she might tell me to stop. But when I blew my load into her belly she was hooked on anal sex. From then on that is all we did except for a few times when she sucked me off. I never once fucked her in her vagina, and she never asked me too. Why would I want to fuck her cunt that looked like an axe wound when her asshole is like a teenagers?

So to get to the point of my story, one afternoon as we were going at it there was a surprise. I heard the sound of my door opening up, and there stood a new girl with the company named Joyce. I tried to get eye contact with her but she was staring intently at my cock as it slid in and out of Nancy's asshole.

I gestured at her to get the hell out of there but she ignored me. Nancy finally realized what was happening and jumped up, pulling my cock out of her ass. She was furious and embarrassed at the same time, and pulled her panties and jeans on and bolted out the door. I was angry too, this was her fault. She failed to lock the office door.

I stood there with my hard-on swinging and swaying, and Joyce continued to stare at it.

I said, "Please come in and close the door behind you."

She did so, and I said, "What are you doing looking into my private office?"

She answered, "I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I didn't mean to disturb you. I just wanted to see what was happening."

"See what was happening? It was kind of private and personal, don't you think?"

She stared at the floor and blushed.

"I was kind of enticed into doing it. Some of the ladies talk about you, and they dared me to peek on you. I was just supposed to take a quick look and then leave."

After a moment or two of silence she went on.

"I was shocked and embarrassed at first, but then I became fascinated by it. I never knew it would go in that way. I couldn't take my eye off of it."

"Well, you had your fun. Now I am suffering because I didn't get to finish."

I sat down on the edge of the bed with my stiff cock standing straight up and said, "What am I going to do with this?"

She gazed at it again, longingly.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

More awkward silence.

She approached me, and said "Maybe I can help. I don't want you to suffer. It seems to be the least I can do."

It was clear that she was aroused and not just being kind.

She knelt in front of me, and said, "Can I touch it?"

I nodded my head, and she tentatively grasped the shaft. Her tiny hand and delicate, slender fingers made my cock look enormous. My eight and a half inches looked even bigger than that.

She began to stroke it and she knew how to do it. She stared at it right in front of her face as she jacked me off.

It didn't take long at all, and a geyser of cum shot up in the air and fell back down on her hand and arm and all over my balls. As close as she was to me she was lucky she didn't get it on her face.

With a surprised look on her face she said, "Oh, gosh!"

I was breathing like a Rhino that just ran a mile.

When I calmed down she said, "Now I'm sorry again for making such a mess. I didn't expect that much."

"I guess I can try to clean it up a little."

She licked and sucked the cum off her fingers and hand, and licked it off my balls which tickled. There was a gob on the head of my cock which she slurped off and swallowed with a gulp.

She was not just being considerate, she wanted to taste it.

She got up and sat down beside me, and we talked for a while.

I said, "Thank you for doing that. You are very kind."

"I wanted to give you some relief."

Then blushing she added, "I kind of liked it anyway"

"Your penis is very big. I have never seen one so long. Your testicles are big too. That must be why you produced so much stuff."

I gave her a sheepish grin.

"No really, I am still amazed that you could get it all the way up her, umm, you know."

"It stretches more than you think. After the first time it goes right in."

"But it had to be all the way up in her insides, in her stomach."

"Yes, that's right. But she wasn't complaining, was she?"

She thought about that for a while, and then said, "I have to get back to work. Goodbye."

She let herself out, and I thought that would be that. I was hoping I hadn't messed things up with her. She is the prettiest young girl I have ever had the opportunity to hook up with. I know she is old enough or she wouldn't be employed here, but she looks like a teenager.

Two days later I got a nice surprise. At about four in the afternoon she knocked on my door and I let her in. This time I locked the door.

We sat and talked for a while. She didn't say why she was here, and I didn't press her.

Eventually she got to the point. I realized she wanted to apply for the position of fuck-buddy.

"I have been thinking about what happened the other day. In fact I can't get my mind off it. You must have a lot of experience with that kind of sex. You clearly know how to do it."

She continued, "I am embarrassed and ashamed of myself."

She was blushing and fidgeting and staring at the floor.

"But I would like to try it. I want to experience it."

I thought I should be the mature one and give her some advice.

"Have you ever talked about it with your boyfriend? Most guys will jump at the chance to try it."

She blushed with shame but continued, "I really don't have any boyfriend I would be interested in doing it with."

I waited through some painful silence for her to continue.

"I saw the way you were doing it to Nancy. I want you to do it to me that way. I'm ashamed and humiliated, but I can't help myself. I can't sleep at night, I just fantasize about feeling you in me that way."

I waited a while with her twisting in the wind.

"Joyce, I will be happy to do that for you. But you have to trust me."

She didn't say yes, but she didn't say no either.

"You don't have to undress, just pull your jeans and panties down a little and lay on the bed."

I opened up the fold-out bed from the couch and gestured to it.

She obeyed me and got onto the bed, and I pulled my pants and briefs off. My cock was stiff already as I looked at her slender young body on my bed, jeans down to her knees and the prettiest butt I have ever seen waiting for me.

She whispered, "Just do it half-way in please."

"Sure" I lied.

"Help me by spreading your butt for me."

The view was priceless. Her little pink asshole right above her open and moist pussy. Her pussy was like a spring flower, not the hairy fish-market of my older ladies.

I knelt between her legs and touched her asshole with my tongue. She flinched and then quivered with pleasure. I tongue-fucked her asshole, getting my tongue as far in as I could. All of my previous lady friends had nasty looking assholes and I never did that to them.

I purposely put as much saliva as I could in and on her asshole. I climbed aboard and touched her asshole with the head of my cock.

She flinched but held still.

I pushed but it wouldn't go in.

I lowered my aim and it slid up her vagina easily.

"I just want to get some of your lubrication."

Her vagina was as tight as my ex Nancy's asshole.

I pulled my cock out and slid my middle finger in to get it slippery. Then I pushed the finger slowly up her asshole, all the way. She whimpered a little but I think she liked it.

To make sure I had enough lubrication on my cock I put it back in her vagina.

I worked it in and out a few times, and then moved back to her butt-hole.

This time the head went in, stretching her anus to the limit.

"OW!"

"Relax, just let it happen."

She held still while I eased it up her ass slowly.

When my balls pressed against her butt I stopped for a moment.

"I thought you were only going to shove half of it in me"

"Do you want me to pull some out?"

She quietly said, "No."

"I just didn't think it would go in me that far. It's filling me up."

"It was a little uncomfortable at first. But now it's not."

What came next was the best fuck of my life. Her asshole was tight but as more and more of my seminal fluid leaked out of me I gave her longer, lubricated strokes.

She was in compete submission with her eyes closed and breathing softly.

She let go of her butt-cheeks and they closed on my cock. As it slid in and out the soft cheeks pressed against the sides of it, adding to my pleasure.

She was as beautiful as a lingerie model, face-down with my cock sliding in and out of her butt-crack. I wanted to last forever but I couldn't. About a few minutes was all I could do. She was completely submissive as my balls slapped against her wet pussy lips.

I stopped all the way in and grunted like an animal.

My cock throbbed and twitched and I ejaculated like a teenager.

Her eyes snapped open with a surprised look which changed to curious fascination.

"God, it's going into my stomach."

My semen spurted and squirted into her while she concentrated on feeling it fill her like a warm enema. Then I collapsed on top of her, careful not to crush her.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, and then I pulled my stiff hard-on out of her ass, and we laid side-by-side.

She whispered, "I will never be the same."

"That's the idea. From now on you will want it this way. Most women discover that it is the most erotic and intimate way to have sex."

We snuggled for a while.

She started to act restless, and she sat up.

She said, "I'm cramping a little."

With a panicked look in her eyes she said, "I have to go!"

Then she got up, pulled her jeans up, and abruptly left.

She was out the door in a flash.

I guess she decided anal was not for her. Could have fooled me, I thought she loved it, especially the huge cum-load I pumped into her.

I thought I would never see her again.

I had a pleasant surprise.

Two days later she returned. I was very glad to see her.

She jumped right in, no guilt or modesty.

"I am so sorry for running out on you like that. I was suddenly afraid that I might have an accident that would be very embarrassing. I thought it might force its way out of me like an enema and make a mess. I went to the ladies room and sat on the toilet for about fifteen minutes, waiting for the stuff to gush out of me. It didn't. Just a little bit oozed out."

"I got up and put on my jeans, but I just put my panties in my pocket."

"For the rest of the day I walked around with a river trickling down my leg. The fragrant aroma caused several women to look at me strangely, either with disapproval or envy."

"I ran into Nancy in the ladies lunchroom. She is angry with me. She said to me are you Sam's girl now?"

"Then she got right up in my face and said something really nasty."

"Do you like to be cornholed? I can smell it on you!"

"I didn't realize what she meant at first, but when I did I answered her. I looked her right in the eye and said yes, I do. Don't you?"

"To rub it in a little more I said there are millions of his sperm swimming around in my belly right now. Are you jealous? If you want one more taste of it I will let you put your tongue up my ass."

"For a moment I thought she might take me up on that."

She was deep in thought for a while.

Avoiding eye contact, she softly said, "All right. Full disclosure. You might never want to see me again, but here goes."

"She did take me up on my offer. She was kind of butch about it. I never realized that she was like that."

She just said, "OK, bitch. Let's go in the Ladies room right now."

I followed her to the Ladies room, and before going in she said, "Janice. You stand guard at the door. Don't let anyone else in here!"

"Janice nodded her head, and we went in."

Nancy said, "Pull your jeans and panties down and get down on your hands and knees."

"I obeyed like a submissive slut, and she knelt down behind me."

"She commanded me to show her my asshole, and I did."

"I spread my butt for her, and I felt her tongue touch my asshole."

"She started to poke and prod and probe my asshole, and I am ashamed to say I was very aroused. She tongue-fucked my asshole for a while, and then moved down and licked my pussy."

"She pushed her long, bony middle finger all the way up my ass, and flicked my clit with the tip of her tongue. I exploded in an intense orgasm."

"She pulled her finger out, and we stood up. She really surprised me then, she kissed me on the mouth and we touched tongues."

She said, "Thank you for letting me do that. My finger went all the way in you easily. That's because of what he did to you, and the slippery stuff he left in you."

"I could actually taste Sam a little."

"We went out of the Ladies room, and there was a small group of women waiting to hear what happened."

To no one in particular, I said, "Nancy just came out as a pussy eating, asshole licking Lesbian."

"I am usually not that nasty but she pissed me off."

She continued, "There were a couple of other women in the lunchroom who overheard all of this. They just blushed and giggled."

I thought that was good, they are future candidates for anal training now.

I cut to the chase.

"Do you just want to talk? Or do you want me to fuck you again?"

She blushed and said, "In my ass?"

"Yes."

She said, "I was pretty sore for a while. But I guess I am OK now."

I started to open up the bed but she motioned no.

"Just drop your pants and sit in your desk chair."

I did that and sat with my cock standing up like a telephone pole.

She knelt between my knees and started to suck my cock. I thought she wanted to finish that way, but she stopped and stood up.

She pulled her jeans and panties down and turned her back on me. She began to sit on my lap, and she reached back and took my hard cock in her hand.

She guided it to her asshole and slowly lowered herself.

The head went in and stretched her anus open.

She sighed with pleasure and continued to sit down, and my cock slowly disappeared up her ass.

She began to lift up and sit down, literally fucking herself. I just let it happen.

After a few minutes of that, she got up and said, "Get out of the chair. I am going to get on my knees in it"

I obeyed like her slave.

She knelt in the chair with her butt facing me.

I stood behind her and lined my cock up with her asshole, which was slightly open for me.

I pushed hard and the head went in.

She grunted but didn't complain.

I gave a series of pushes and each time she grunted, "Uh! Uh! Uh!"

I thought I was being too rough so I paused.

I said, "It's a little tighter this way. I like it. I hope you do too."

After a few moments she whispered, "Please give me a little more."

I pushed and it slid in an inch or so.

"More, please."

This time I pushed it all the way in, with my balls pressed against her.

"God, it's so big! Please go slowly, I don't want to have to go to the Emergency Room."

I held her hips with both hands and pulled her back towards me.

I went to work fucking her with a slow, methodical pace. She surrendered quietly and took it.

The seminal fluid oozing out of me began to lubricate her. I began to fuck her more vigorously.

I tried every trick in the book to delay ejaculating but I couldn't last forever.

The chair was creaking like it was going to come apart. She had completely surrendered to it, but she tried to lift up a little to make sure it went all the way in.

I pushed all the way in and held my breath.

My cock began to throb and pulse, and I shot spurt after spurt of cum into her belly.

She murmured, "Yes. Yes. Yes."

I have always produced large ejaculations, but this one was like a teen-ager masturbating. Fucking this beautiful young woman up her pretty asshole was unbelievable.

I started to pull it out, but she interrupted.

"No! Don't pull it out. Stay in me for a while."

I pushed it all the way back in and kissed her neck and ear. I couldn't reach her mouth.

We stayed together for quite a while, and finally I withdrew. When the head popped out a gob of cum came out and ran over her pussy lips.

She murmured, "Oh, no. I didn't want to lose any of it."

She has already acquired a craving for my sperm. Usually that takes a little longer, but when it does you can be sure that a woman will want it up her ass frequently, with an occasional blowjob to enjoy the taste and swallow it.

We stood and snuggled together for what seemed like an hour but probably wasn't. She fondled and played with my half-hard cock the entire time.

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers
12