The Best Job in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your cock. I love feeling it all the way up my ass. I can feel the head bumping up against something softly. I love your big balls and I love receiving your gushers of cum. My stomach is gurgling. There must be a gallon of it in my belly."

I just smiled and kissed her.

"I am going to tell the ladies at lunch what it is like. Some will probably say it is disgusting. Others will be quiet and think about it. If any one of them is turned on and wants to experience it, is it OK if I bring her?"

I replied, "OK. But you may have to help me. If she tries to change her mind you will have to help me hold her down."

"Sure. I can do that."

"But wait, there's more. You may have to guide my cock to her asshole and help me push it in."

Her eyes got misty as she thought about grasping my cock and pushing it up some woman's asshole. Like giving her an enema except with my flesh and blood hard-on. And instead of warm water going into her it would be my warm, creamy cum.

Finally she spoke, "Yes. I would like to do that. I never knew I was like that. You have made me understand that I am an ass-whore."

"I will ask someone to join us soon."

I replied, "Not Nancy, please."

She smiled.

Like I said at the beginning of my story, I have the best job in the world.

12