The Best Kept Secret

Story Info
The 1990's was a darned good decade.
4.3k words
3.97
31.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copy Right ©2021 No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic, script, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by any information storage or retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

*

As he sits in front of his computer, and works his way through some low security, he connects to the secretary's computer and gets into the main server at VENDURA.CO.LTD. He uses the word God as the password for the head administrator HerHoliness when prompted.

Nice graphics display on his monitor and they represent the machine's vast systems.

"YES! A hit, and it's knocked out of the park. You and me.

We're gonna show em baby."

He kisses his computer screen.

Unbeknownst to himself, security has become aware of his activity and begins to track him, but Tony has spoofed from a myriad of computers in multiple countries and multiple states to mask his location.

"Okay, okay, we need proof that we were here.

Right, uh..."

Tony starts looking for something to download. He enters Ls and his screen displays the folders and files in the current remote directory.

"Yeah, okay, open that."

Tony is an elite hacker and on his quest to impress his friends, opens a folder titled CompanyWaste and copies the contents within.

He lays in his bed and is sneaking a joint while his computer downloads.

Suddenly, there is a knock at his bedroom door.

It's his mother, Catalina.

"Shit!" In a panic he puts out his joint and sprays the room with air freshener.

The door bangs again.

"I mean it! Open the door, Anthony."

When he unlocks the door his mom bursts into his room. She's wearing a tiny white shirt that doesn't cover her navel and short pajama shorts. She quickly pulls her silk robe together while he's still clambering into bed.

"Bed. Sleep. Now!" and she turns off the computer. It wasn't finished downloading.

She kisses him tenderly on the forehead before trailing down and kissing his lips.

"Sweet dreams, baby."

After she closes the door, Tony takes the floppy disk out of his computer and stashes it in an air vent in the ceiling.

Catalina is an ordinary Spanish woman. She has fair skin, large breasts, an hour glass figure and a nice tight behind, but in her every day clothing that is all hidden. She dresses in frumpy dresses and blends in. In fact, to most men she is invisible. She is more than invisible. When something is invisible it is at least noticed that there is an empty space there. If she were ugly, she would be noticed and avoided. If she was beautiful, men would shower her with attention. The problem is that she was not in the least bit noticeable. She was a heaping mound of mediocrity whose very presence screams don't notice me, but hidden under her attire, and comely appearance, is a beautiful, passionate, and exotic woman.

Shortly after finding out about Catalina's pregnancy when she was 15, Tony's father who was 17 at the time, started planning for his family. When he turned 18, he joined the army reserve and was trained to work in computers. His life was going as planned. He had a wife, a child, and a well paying job. After a few years he began to resent Catalina because he felt that she had trapped him, but he begrudgingly went to work each and every day without complaining. She was a good traditional and loyal wife, but felt guilty because he stopped playing his guitar. Her husband had had dreams of playing in a hair metal band, but had to give it up to support his family. As far as she had known, he was a decent faithful husband. They moved around a lot, but if he was going to be late or had to leave for a few days, he would always call to check in on them. In 1990 when Tony was 13, his father was shipped off to fight in the Iraq war.

He died a few months after leaving. He was blown up by a scud missile. The news was devastating and Catalina was crushed, but the Survivor benefits program allowed her to focus on raising her son.

Sometime in 1993, Catalina had moved she and her son into a town home in the big apple. It took them some time settle in, and get used to the bustle but she eventually developed a routine, but then, one day, fate dropped a big load on her.

She was at the grocery store, when she saw a man in the distance that looked sort of familiar, but different. At first she didn't give it much thought and went on her way, but she eventually gravitated towards the man as she pushed her shopping cart around the store. When their eyes met, her heart jumped into the throat and his face turned white. He began to flee but she cornered him. It took all of her strength not to cause a scene but she demanded to know what the hell he was doing. At first she was in disbelief, and thought she was crazy, but after the shock had passed, she was filled with anger. He looked rough and his hair was so long.

"How could you could have abandoned your family." She asked.

The man was Tony's father.

"It was the biggest mistake of my life. I'm so sorry!" He whined.

"I'm a roadie for the band Warrant."

Catalina crossed her arm and tapped her foot.

"So what! I'm the mother of a handsome son, and he's your spitting image!"

He tried to reason that he at least made sure they would be provided for, yada, yada, yada. Catalina didn't want to hear his excuses. She took care of her son and was living comfortably thanks to stocks she bought. She had a good mind to turn him in, but slapped him and left him standing in an aisle looking pathetic.

Two years later, Catalina finds herself pondering that memory when her friend whom she was waiting for approaches her small table outside of a small Italian restaurant.

"I ordered us both sparkling water and a quatro formaggi"

"Good I'm starving!" She says and sits down.

Half way through their meal Catalina realizes her routine needs to change. Her friend is so self absorbed in her conversation about dating and going out and doing fun things and she is so boring and has no stories besides being pathetic, abandoned, and unemployed. Well, she enjoys being unemployed. Her friend notices Catalina is withdrawn, and shifts her focuses.

"Are you going to be asking a lot of questions? I don't got all day."

Her friend lowers her eyebrows.

"Are you still mulling over your soulmate?"

Catalina's shoulders drop.

"He's gone."

She reaches across the table and touches Catalina's hand.

"Honey, he died. It's not your fault. You need to get out there and find someone else." Catalina shakes her head.

"I believe there is that one perfect person out there to complete you."

After taking a sip of her drink, she swallows.

"And if you don't find him, what, you're incomplete? That theory is so dangerous. First of all, I'd like to think that people have more than one soul mate. Look at me, I've had hundreds. Just find a guy that looks like him. This is New York! There's thousands of men."

That night Tony again hacks into the same company. He is making his way around when suddenly, the ARPS screen is replaced by an ominous message:

U CAME BACK

BIG MISTAKE

NOW U SUFFER

WHO R U?

Tony starts to type ATOMIC...

"No, wait."

Tony types:

MISSILE EXPLOSION.

WHO WANTS TO KNOW?

Tony's screen dissolves into:

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

"Unbelievable. A skilled security tech!" Tony whispers to himself.

Then the screen changes again:

WORST NIGHTMARE

SEZ U GON'

B ARRESTED

Tony's screen flashes.

"Yeah, okay Worst Nightmare, that's enough."

Tony begins punting Worst Nightmare. Tony starts hacking, and so does Worst Nightmare. Tony jumps to another server and the security TV's shutoff at Vendura. It doesn't take long for Worst Nightmare to find him, and they fight over it. The TV keeps changing.

The message comes up on Tony's computer screen:

I WILL

CRUSH U LIKE

THE SNAIL U R

More flashing TV screens as the dueling continues, more half second feeds.

Tony responds:

NOT!

TALK TO THE HAND!

As the duel continues, Tony types back another taunt:

WHATEVER!

AS IF!

Tony types a command and sends one last message

BOOYAH!

The screen turns off and the computer restarts.

"What'd he do... Shit! He's gone!" Worst Nightmare screams.

He turns his chair and removes his ear phones.

"Did you get him?" He asks.

The other security tech shakes his head, but shows he has 145 possible locations.

Tony brings his fist of victory to his chin and giggles while spinning in a circle in his chair.

It takes a few weeks and a lot of dead ends, but Worst Nightmare is fueled by ego. He illegally uses DMV computers to search the database to find the names at the addresses for every IP address footprint. He believes it has to be a kid or teenager who hacked into his company because of the use of slang when taunting, and if it is a teenager, he wonders how he learned. Where he got the time. He must be affluent, have a single mother, or just both parents are busy working. After some more detective work Worst Nightmare narrows it down to five and digs through their lives.

One morning, not long after arriving at work, Worst Nightmare picks up the phone and calls his Vice president. He tells him that the companies main computer has been breached, and information was stolen.

The VP is silent.

"I stopped him during his download and was able to retrieve some of it. He has proof about a certain higher up paying for sex with company money."

The VP winces.

"Does he know who?"

"Yes sir, the hacker has already threatened to go to the IRS and tell the mans wife in a blind email. He says.

"What does that mean? What does he want, and Why didn't you trace his whereabouts?" The VP demands.

"He has hidden his email address. I surmise it is a fake email account anyway, and hid his true location. I've narrowed it down."

He slams his fist on the table.

"Well go get him and the information then!"

"I can't sir, but you can contact the Secret Service and tell them a hacker stole information that we need to get back to prevent a corporate disaster and save thousands of jobs so they arrest him and seize his equipment." Worst Nightmare says.

He sips his coffee.

"I'll see what I can do."

They end the phone call.

After washing up, Tony stands in the shower rubbing the soap suds in his hand back and forth over his morning wood. He starts to moan when suddenly the shower curtain is quickly pulled open and his ears are filled with roars of freeze! Immediately he flinches and turns.

"Yuck! God!"

He is grabbed.

"Get out of there now you pervert!"

Tony is dragged out of the shower, and into the living room still naked and wet. His mother is hysterical. Her eyes bounce up and down with his erection before she watches her son being thrown to the ground before a towel falls over him, and his hands are pulled together behind his back.

"Don't cuff him. He's not a threat, besides, I just want to question him."

Tony is pulled up and thrown onto the couch.

"What? What? What did I do? What? I never did anything!" He screams. "Mommy, mommy, help me!"

An agent manhandles Catalina and tosses her next to Tony. She immediately springs back up but is pushed down.

"Sit down!" He screams.

"Stay down there. Don't move." Another agent yells.

An agent exits Tony's room.

"Did you find the disk?"

Tony's face lifts up, and he begins to pay close attention.

His head is in a fog, and he has no idea what is going on. He looks around and sees his computer being carried away.

"No!" He screams.

He dives onto the agent carrying his computer, and loses his

towel. His mother, seeing his penis before and now his exposed buttocks, is shocked. She hasn't looked at a naked man in years.

"Tony!" She screams.

The next morning Tony is picked up at the police station by his mother when is he released. After loading a big cardboard box into the trunk, he plops down into the passenger seat.

"Those assholes! They destroyed my computer!"

"Cheer up handsome. We will stop by CompUSA and get you a new one. So, what happened?" She asks.

He harshly exhales through his nose.

"They let me go because I didn't admit to anything and there is no evidence that I am Missile Explosion, but they told me my name will forever be on lotus notes."

She flips her hair.

"Did you do what they said?"

He shakes his head and looks down.

"For crying out loud, mom! Where's your underwear?"

It was at that moment that he saw his mother's pussy for the first time.

"I got it waxed and the fresh air feels good. Does it look nice?" She asks as she spreads her legs and her skirt rides up.

"It looks very nice; can we go get a new computer?" He reply's and bites his lip.

A few weeks pass, and as things began to settle back into their regular routine, Catalina has occasionally been flirting with Tony, but it's gone unnoticed. Tony walks out of his room one morning in his boxers.              

"Morning, did you clean your room?" She asks.

He takes a bowl from the cupboard and fills it with cereal, then he rubs his eyes.

"You were up all night again, huh?"

Catalina is amused as he closes the fridge and clumsily sits at the table. She stands up as he's pouring milk into his bowl and walks passed him to the nearby phone on the kitchen wall. With her back to him, she bends forward over the counter and lifts the receiver and rests on her elbows.

"Hi can I put a curfew on the electricity to his room, so he'll get some sleep? He's been staying up all night on his computer for over a week."

She looks over her shoulder and his eyes are glued.

"Well, yes he could be touching himself."

She shakes her behind.

"Yes, I'll ask. Honey, women turn you on, right?"

He swallows and harshly throws down his spoon.

"Yea they do, but I just haven't found the one." He sarcastically answers and springs up before leaving the kitchen.

She hangs up the receiver and looks at him.

"You're not doing anything stupid right, babe?"

He opens his bathroom door and turns and faces her.

"Right mom, and I'm still a virgin!"

He slams the door shut.

Tony is rubbing the soap suds in his hand back and forth when the shower curtain is pulled open.

"I'm not your maid! I'm not going to clean your room."

Her eyes move from his face to his hands covering himself, but she still can see his neck and head sticking out. She yells turn the water off and when he does, giggles, when she slaps his bottom.

"Hey! Don't do that"

She spanks him again. This time though, she is caught off guard when he jumps out of the shower and tackles her. They fall onto the plush bath rug. He smashes and rubs his wet hair in her face, and moves down to her boobs. She laughs and pleads that he's getting her all wet. Please stop she asks. He relents and picks himself up to stand on his knees. After crawling out from under him, she reaches forward and pulls his erect penis.

"What's his name?"

He pulls back in surprise and whines that it doesn't have one. She watches his penis twitch and bounce before she lifts herself up. She tells him he's no fun and walks out of the bathroom. She steps out and closes the door. She only takes a few steps before Tony charges out of the bathroom wet and naked. He picks his mother up from behind and hauls her onto his shoulder.

"I'm not fun!" He tosses her onto the couch before he jumps on her. She springs towards the floor, but he grabs and rips her shirt.

"Oh my god mom, I'm so sorry."

She removes her shirt and bra and tells him that he's going to pay for that. When she pounces on him, he attempts to move, but they both end up on the floor and wrestle and roll around, before he pins her.

"Ha! I win!"

She reaches down and tugs on his rod.

"Yea because this thing was poking into me."

They move apart and stand at each end of the room. "It's not really an advantage. Those shorts kept rubbing on it and it kind of hurt. Catalina laughs and holds up her wrist to show his precum.

"I have to or you'll slime me all up." She licks it and Tony is grossed out but bends forward in a wrestling pose.

He tells her to stop because she'll get germs or something, and then starts counting down. She removes her shorts and underwear and they stand parallel naked. When he finishes counting, they charge each other. She shoots at his legs, but he sidesteps her. He quickly mounts her from behind before he reaches forward and around. His penis smashes into her butt cheek while his hand grazes a breast before he grabs a forearm. She falls forward and laughs, but reaches back and wipes her ass cheek.

"You've got more on me." She says and licks her hand.

He stands on his knees beside her and looks down at himself.

"I don't know why it's doing that."

"Let me see." Catalina crawls onto her knees and turns to face him. She grabs his penis, strokes it, and brings a bead out of the tip. She licks it.

"Oooh, what are you doing?" He pants.

He watches his mother run her tongue around his tip and crown before she sucks the head into her mouth and swallows more precum. His head falls back when her mouth slides down his shaft. He feels the opening of throat before she increases her suction and slides her soft lips back to the tip. She feels another drop with her tongue, so she slides down and back up and bobs for about 50 seconds. She doesn't slurp at all; it is rude. Tony falls back on his butt and sits with his mothers head moving up and down between his legs. He hears her lips smack and pop when she pulls her head off. He lifts his head and sees his mother jump onto his chest. He reaches for her butt cheeks and squeezes but she takes his arms and pins them above his head.

"Ha pinned ya!"

Tony smells an unfamiliar smell and it's coming from between his mothers legs.

"Do you want another match?" She asks and lifts one leg off him. He notices her bald pussy is coated in what he thinks is the same clear stuff that was coming out of his penis.

"Wait" He says.

He leans forward and licks his mothers pussy.

"Oh" she screams and shudders. She leans back on his legs and feels his weapon, wet, and stiff poking into her back. She asks Tony to wait. She lifts her pussy off his face, turns her body around, and pushes back against his mouth. Her boobs lay on his stomach and his penis is covered by a warm wet sensation of suction. He runs his tongue over his mothers tiny lips and pushes the tip into her opening. His tongue is invading the opening when his mother removes her mouth.

"Move your tongue baby. Slide it up and down between my slit, until you feel a little numb."

"Ooooooh" She moans. "That's it baby. Suck it" Her body shivers and her mouth covers his testicles. They make love with each others genitals for a few minutes until suddenly, Catalina's body convulses. Tony wonders if he hurt her and stops. With quivering hips she bites her thumb nail and giggles. Her hips gyrate up and down over his mouth but his lips remain pursed. She crawls off him.

"Why'd you stop" She pants.

"I made you have a seizure."

She giggles and emphatically shakes her head, then rushes him and smashes her lips against his. This is Tony's first kiss, first taste of vagina, and first blow job. He loves it. They kiss passionately and he squeezes her breasts for a few minutes before he breaks the kiss.

"Mom, what does this mean?"

Her body is flooded with energy and she's extremely giddy.

"It means it's not over!" She kisses his chest and pushes him back. She grabs hold of his erection and sits above it. She looks down and then up into her sons face.

"Are you okay with this, baby?"

He is frozen and breathing hard. Her dainty fingers push his shaft down against his pubs and she sits on it.

12