The Best Kept Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me know if you want to continue." She whispers.

The warmth and wetness is the best feeling he's ever had on his shaft. It is a thousand times better than the soap in the shower. He tentatively pushes so she begins rubbing her pussy along his shaft. It is very wet, and their united juices mix together. All Tony can think about is that he's finally going to score. He doesn't even care that it is his mother. He's not going to tell anyone.

"Lift up" he says with bated breath.

She slowly lifts up, and he stabs her thigh.

"No, slow down, baby."

She moves and lines up.

"Like this."

She places his head at her opening and slowly slides down. It is tight and it hurts. She pulls back up and begins rubbing the tip with her pussy. Tony reaches up and closes his mouth over her large areola. She moans and pushes with gusto. It feels like scratching as she forces her way down. When she bottoms out, she sits and holds to give herself time to adjust. Slowly she begins rocking and moving up and down, a millimeter a second. The room is filled with erotic sounds and Tony is loving every moment.

"Thank you mom!" He pants.

She lovingly looks down and feels an inner joy that only a mother can understand. This coupling isn't an act of perversion. It's an act of love. The feelings are incredible. She can feel every inch of his shaft right down to the pulsating blood in his veins. Tony is mesmerized by his view. Her pace steadily picks up and her breasts begin to bounce and jiggle faster. His eyes can't make up their mind. They dart from the beautiful stretched out wet pussy lips sliding up and down on his shaft to her nicely shaped titties bouncing up and down. Catalina squeals and pushes her pussy down hard. She grunts and groans hard like a ferocious animal when she leans forward and grinds her clit against his base.

Through gritted teeth she growls grab my ass, baby.

"Grab my hips and pull me down, baby!" She shrills

She falls forward onto his chest while her hips continue to bounce rapidly up and down. A minute or two later she slows down, and while slowly sliding up and down she kisses his mouth.

"Do you want to try another position, baby?"

He nods his head. She wipes the sweat off the sides of his face and dismounts. She bends over on all fours and he lines up behind her. In his excitement, he jabs forward and misses.

"Ow!" She screams. "That's the wrong hole!"

She reaches back and places his head between her lips. Then he pushes in. Catalina can't believe she's gone this long without. Her body floods with endorphins and feelings of pleasure as she stretches forward. She rests her head on the forearms against the floor. Tony is a stallion. He's lasted for at least 25 minutes and he keeps going. Catalina has become a wild woman and pushes back. Slapping her cheeks into his thighs.

"I want to... I want..." He says meeting her thrusts. He grits his teeth when he feels his mothers pulsating grip around his shaft and nearly loses it. His hands close on her ass firmly, before he forces it up and down. He has to talk to keep from having the best orgasm in his life.

"This... we... we will... continue to make love right?" He asks. Catalina doesn't respond. Instead, she shouts with pleasure and pushes back and holds herself against his groin. She clamps down and begins to grind her hips in a circular motion.

It is too much for Tony. He squeezes his butt cheeks together and in a panic asks where she wants him to go.

She quickly pulls off and flips over. She grabs his shaft and pulls him forward. That is all Tony can take and he shoots a rope of cum onto his mothers face before she points it at her boobs. She jerks his shaft until he is spent. Then she wipes her face and licks her palm. She rubs it into her breasts before lifting her head to look him in the eyes.

"We're going to do this all the time except for a 6 day period when I ovulate." She hoarsely declares.

He leans back and collapses onto his back. Catalina crawls next to him and he falls asleep. Not long after he's out, she lifts her head. She can't sleep. She's wide awake. She picks herself up and goes and cleans his room.

The end for now

12