All Comments on 'The Best Kind of Magic'

by CateJ

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot story

Please tell me where sam, lives I want to visit her shop well fucking done tenbears43 looking forward to more; happy Halloween.

CateJCateJover 9 years agoAuthor
Overwhelmed!

TenBears43! If I ever get her full address, you will be the first person I tell! Happy Halloween Honey, wishing you sweet treats and horny magic in abundance x

TallEric02TallEric02over 9 years ago
This is the best story I've read in...seven years?

This was fantastic: perfect pace, loved the build-up, loved the development of Sam's character. By the time Cal showed up we *really* cared what happened to her. And your detailed erotic descriptions of all of the couples and scenes was outstanding.

Thank you for not holding back. This is exactly the sort of story that I visit literotica hoping to find.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 9 years ago
delightful story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story: the pacing, the eroticism, the character development. It stands as a model for all of us who write at this site.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
14 is a multiple of 7

so this is a good year for this wonderful story to be posted.

Sam was 14 when she felt her first flutter, their first kiss was 7 years later, and another 7 before they once again got together. But, breaking with the number pattern, can we guess their daughter will join them in 9 months?

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 9 years ago
An Excellent Example

I loved the mini-vignettes, the characterization, the culmination. What a treat for me!

I mean, not as good as the ones in the story, but still excellent! )

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story terrible joke!

great story terrible joke!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 9 years ago
Good job!

This was a great read, well paced and well done. I'm as much a fan of happy endings as I am of erotica, so a story that combines both this well rates two thumbs up in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

You have created such a good story. The characters came to life off the page and the twists and turns are so well done.

A truly happy story (most unusual)

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job

very well done story. The characters were well thought out and fascinating and very human. This rates a 5 star for the character development and interplay between the characters. Loved it. Good job.

DreamCloudDreamCloudover 9 years ago
Great Read

You mix love and erotica well. I truly hope you continue baking.

jadecadencejadecadenceover 9 years ago
I agree the last sentence was terribly corny...

Usually I can grin at corny jokes but that was really terrible. Anyways, was good and believable and awesome. I adore this story for its idealism even if the last pun kinda took away some of the lustre. ;))

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 9 years ago
Excellent story, horrible pun at the end

If you ever rewrite this for Amazon Kindle or some other e-book site, lose the pun at the end. The rest of the story is excellent. Don't spoil it with a cheap, bad gag at the end. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I truly enjoyed the story. Very clever!

CateJCateJover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

"Horrible ending ruined the overall story

And not even male porn stars are having 7 orgasms a night. Men's systems don't work like that. Started out good, ended badly. UGH!"

Not sure what part of WITCHES, MAGIC or HALLOWEEN threw you off but this was intended to a light-hearted story full of silliness and puns ie not based on reality at all as two of the three are not real. And the puns, which I happen to like, and the majority of people did as well. It's not for everyone but neither is anal sex. I don't post comments on the anal sex board.

And frankly, I've known men who could come 7 times in a night (over a 12 hour period) so UGH!

But I thank you for posting and hearing your opinion. Had I been aiming for realistic, your point would have been most warranted. I'd return the favour of your work, but your cloak of Anonymonity keeps you hidden, whereas at least I have the courage of my terribly unrealistic convictions

Cate

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very creative

I really like it! It was well written and turned me on a lot. Keep up the great work.

ScepticM8ScepticM8over 8 years ago
Awesome!

Loved this, thanks.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Magical!

I have always been fond of witch stories. Years ago, I dabbled some. This witch is my favorite kind. Loving, sweet, using her craft for the benefit of others. Thanks.

The more I read your work, the more I am convinced that you should never stop writing. JudyLee wowleavell@yahoo.com

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 8 years ago
FUN CONCEPT!!

Good thing Cal showed up! :+)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Literally my favorite story! Write a book I’m so invested in all the characters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

So awesome. I thought it was fun and delightful. I loved that Sam spent her time making others happy, it made the ending so much sweeter. Cakes, romance, match making and steamy scenes, perfect

GlacialisFIGlacialisFIover 4 years ago
The beginning was perfect!

I read the whole story, but my absolute favourite part was the very beginning of the story. I'm usually impatient with beginnings, wanting for the action to start already, but the beginning of this story... It was titillating, beautiful, enticing, inviting. I felt and saw autumn colours, I felt comfort, warmth. I've never reacted this way to a story. I felt happiness reading this beginning, happiness and giddyness that comes from knowing that each new minute to come, each new sentence read brings more and more of that warm autumny pleasure. Don't really have words for the experience, but thank you for it. It was a lovely feeling and a lovely experience.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Loved it!

What an excellent story! thank you for sharing it with us!

sailor906sailor906about 4 years ago
Outstanding

This is far and away a cut above your average amateur erotic fare. Patient, well-plotted with (pretty) good character development and a gentle, loving touch. No writing mistakes, no cliches I could find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it,... Very much, so happy! Thank you!

What a great, lovely and full of love, enchanting story!

It was a enjoyable read,... Thanks for casting the spells!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Magic

Not going to quibble about Magic and Witches in a Halloween tale! But how did they get from being on the bakery floor to her bedroom? Oh, well! He will not even think about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of only a handful of stories I’ve read multiple times, and it gets better with each reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sam Hain, how cute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain

Great story. Very inventive.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would you love to see the movie!

AJ

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Just read again...still superb/uber hot...Sam's fantastic....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous