The Best Kwanzaa Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so intense," Marguerite squealed, loving the feel of Mustafa's thick cock in her pussy. At the same time, Mustafa winced, nearly overwhelmed by the feel of Marge's tight pussy on his cock while her husband Rodolphe's dick filled his ass. Well, it was time for Rodolphe to do some screaming of his very own, for Malvina gripped his hips and shoved her dildo up his ass. Malvina grinned and leaned into Rodolphe while working the dildo up his ass. Malvina is a nasty broad who fucks anything that moves when giving the chance. Rodolphe might be a top with his lovers but Malvina honestly didn't care. She wanted his ass, so she took his ass, period...

"Oh fuck, that actually feels good," Rodolphe screamed, although whether he was referring to Mustafa's ass on his dick, or Malvina's dildo up his ass, was anyone's guess. The four-way action continued until all participants collapsed on the carpeted floor, exhausted after numerous sexual hijinks. Marguerite sprawled next to her husband Rodolphe, her curvy body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Malvina stroked her strap-on dildo while resting her head against her husband Mustafa's chest. All four of them were smiling and bantering happily after some truly stupendous sex. With two horny women and two hunky men doing it every which way, all-Black and forthrightly bisexual action never looked so good...

"Thanks for making this year's Kwanzaa celebration truly unique," Marguerite said to Mustafa and Malvina as they parted ways, much later. Marguerite and Malvina hugged tenderly and shared a brief kiss. Mustafa and Rodolphe shared a manly hug and a lengthy handshake with plenty of eye contact. Men who swing both ways know how to communicate with their own kind across cultures, races and nationalities in a silent but powerful language. Rodolphe and Marguerite wished their guests a goodnight, and thus, Malvina and Mustafa hit the road. The Pastor and the First Gentleman went back to bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms. Just another night in this sexy couple's life...

12