The Best Laid Plans Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend cheats on boyfriend with boyfriend's brother.
4.6k words
4.1
24.6k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2:38 in the morning. Misty nodded off watching, "The Wizard of Oz," on TV. Stretched out on the sofa, she was now somewhere over the rainbow herself. When the knock on the door roused her, disoriented, she thought it was the TV station's test pattern tone that had brought her around. So, it took one more knock for her to truly understand what had awoken her. Without realizing the time, she yawned as she went all stumble-foot to answer it. Upon opening it, she brushed her hair away from her face and was confronted by her boyfriend's brother, Jason, who looked quite disheveled in his suit. Its jacket slung over his shoulder. He was clearly drunk and soaked from the rain which was falling heavily at the moment.

She opened the storm door, "Look at you Jason! You're a mess! What do you want?"

"I need a place to crash Misty I'm too drunk to drive home. Way too drunk!" Jason's speech was slurred speaking through his thick tongue, and he staggered from side to side, until he leaned against the door jamb to steady himself. "Can I use your couch, puhleeeeaaasee?"

Misty giggled. "Get in here you idiot!"

Mark, the boyfriend, had been drafted a month earlier and was in Marine Corps boot camp in preparation to go off to Vietnam. Misty had been lonely since, so she actually appreciated her late night visitor.

"Get out of those wet things; make yourself at home, and I'll get Mark's bathrobe and some bedding for you." With that, she allowed Jason to stagger his way into the living room as she proceeded to the tasks at hand.

Her first stop was the bathroom. She checked herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess. She ran a brush through it quickly, and then freshened her make-up. She wiped off the pink lipstick from her full lips and replaced it with a brighter red. She was attracted to Jason in a big way, and most probably would have been dating him, had she not met Mark first. So she certainly wanted to look good for him.

Misty had long black hair that set off her bright blue eyes. She was petite, 5 foot 6, slender, yet curvy, which included an ample bottom, of which she was quite proud. It had been complimented often since its blossoming. Her father always kidded her, 'your ass stands out like the swell of a large meal in the body of a snake,' when she would get down on herself as a teen. It always made her laugh and would get her out of her funk. Her legs were long for her height and shapely, climaxing in the prettiest feet. Her skin was a pale white. In short, she was the all American girl next door personified.

She assessed herself one last time in the mirror, with a wink and a smile. "You're gorgeous."

Finally, she took a tinkle and washed her hands.

She went to the bedroom and grabbed Mark's bathrobe which she had been using since he left. His smell on it gave her comfort and made her feel closer to him. Then, she made her way to the linen closet and sorted through, she grabbed two white sheets, a blanket, and a pillow case. With the pillow case, she realized her error and returned to the bedroom to get one of the four pillows on their bed, and replaced its pillowcase. She swept everything into her arms, and made her way back to the living room.

Jason had already stripped down to his tighty-whiteys and black nylon socks and had proceeded to pass out on the sofa. He looked ridiculous. Misty smiled. He was snoring loud enough to smother the test pattern tone with each roar. Misty dropped everything onto the coffee table. She turned off the TV. Then she shouted loudly, "Jason, Jason, let me make up the sofa for you!"

It fell on deaf ears. He was definitely passed out. So, Misty shook him, "Jason! Jason! Wake up, Jason!"

Still nothing.

She gave up and decided to force the pillow under his head. After grabbing up a sheet, and about to cover him up, she couldn't help noticing Jason's cock was rapidly growing in his drawers.

It stalled her. She stood there watching as it continued to grow and grow. Jason's cock head pressed upwards and threw back tension wrinkles, like jagged teeth, on the surface of his underwear tenting them seductively. She became mesmerized, because it just kept growing, until, at last, it burst out above the waistband and slapped down hard onto his taut belly. "Oh my!" Misty gasped, startled by the suddenness of the exposure.

Still his member stiffened and fattened and throbbed. It first obscured his belly button and, as it rose and fell with each jaw dropping pulse, grew for about two more inches. Misty was certain she was looking at a 10 inch monster cock. The first such creature she had ever seen in her 19 years. It was huge!

"Jason..." she whispered in awe, "...ooo Jason." Without realizing it, engorged itself, her pussy had grown hotter and damper with the revelation of each new inch. Her pussy lonely and hungry as it was, in Mark's absence, needed attention bad, so naturally her fingers unwittingly found it during the proceedings. They concentrated a clitoral rub through her sundress and panties. She also noticed she had dropped the sheet, probably when his prick made its sudden and shocking appearance.

"JASON!!" this time she screamed it, "JASON, WAKE UP!!" hoping to alert him to the predicament that teased her to arousal. She wanted nothing more than to have his huge cock as a broken secret sitting between them. Maybe, just maybe, with the truth hanging out there, together they could come up with a creative way to sweep it back under the waistband.

"JASON, PLEASE WAKE UP!!" And with the last, she gave Jason's shoulder a very solid shove. He continued to snore.

She stood a moment longer in reverence, until an idea sparked to mind. She had heard several stories of women being molested in like situations. Here she could turn the tables, and score one for the ladies, while living out a few fantasies of her own. No one would be the wiser.

She rushed down the hallway only to return moments later with an identical pair of tighty-whiteys, Mark's, and a pair of scissors. Misty threw the underwear into the pile of Mark's discarded clothes. She knelt by the couch and starting at the waistband cut down to the leg hole on one side and then the other. She stood, grabbed and yanked the drawers away from their owner, and when she did his entire package came to view. It was magnificent. His man meat was like an intimidating dare to behold. His balls sat large and heavy in their roomy sack cradled by his thighs.

As she surveyed her handiwork, a surge of guilt snuck up on her. How could she do this? Mark is off in service to his country, and here she is not only cheating but violating moral decency. She swept her shame away; it was crushed by her desires and needs. Jason's long, lean, smooth and athletic body, brown wavy hair, and handsome, boyish face, combined with the most beautiful package she had ever seen, further clouded her judgment. She saw herself as past the point of no return. Finally, she stripped him of those silly knee high, black socks. Jason instantly transformed into, the Jason of her fantasies with a far bigger unit than her imagination had ever endowed him.

She pulled her sundress up over head and tossed it to the floor. Her tits were only B cuppers, but pert and firm. The light pink areolas were quarter sized, the nipples, now erect, were about a quarter inch long. She next slid her dark gray panties off. They already sported a sizeable wet spot. Her cunt was literally dripping wet. Her pussy's lips flared out from her slit, like flower petals from within a bud. Mark often told her, straight on her labia had the form of a rare orchid. From Misty's point of view, it protruded so far, it looked like a cow catcher on an old train to her. She shaved her pubes because that's how Mark liked it, "bald as a little girl," he would laugh. She liked it that way too. It made her feel slutty.

No, Misty couldn't turn back, her cunt was wet and hungry; it was time to feed. After all, she might never have such an opportunity again.

Without delay, Misty pulled Jason's leg to the floor, and she sat on the vacated spot between his hairy thighs. She watched amused as his weighty balls migrated to rest on the couch.

Her heart was racing. Her breathing quickened. She felt lightheaded. The excitement that presented itself was nearly unbearable. With a last look of admiration of his swaying and pulsing creature, like a cat weary of toying with its mouse, she attacked.

Her hands and her mouth converged on her prey. Her hands pulled it to upright with a firm tug, and her tongue traced the circumference of its bulbous head a few laps around. She then led it into her mouth on her tongue and sucked it in deeper. She began bouncing her head on it, till it pummeled past her gag reflex repeatedly and occasionally punched into the back of her throat in her zealousness. She came up for air occasionally with sexy gasps and moans, and would continue licking its length with frenzied slaps and slides of her curious tongue

Drool poured freely from her mouth providing the one hand she kept working the shaft ample lubrication to ride on, up and down and around in a fury. She would then spit on its head and slurp it greedily back into her mouth again.

It wasn't long before Misty's other hand had found her sopping wet pussy. It tugged at its stiffened lips and frantically rubbed her aching clit. Then two or three fingers would push full length into cunt and thrust fully in and out in furious repetition. During several of the withdrawals to catch her breath on the monster she was slaying orally, she sucked her fingers clean and sent them back to her candy store. The air was filled with sweet feminine coos, moans and groans, until anyone listening would have no doubt what was transpiring.

She wasn't five minutes into this mad adventure, when the unexpected happened. Jason woke up when the building urge to orgasm shook him to life. Misty was so focused on the dragon she was slaying she was oblivious to the pending doom. After a few seconds, Jason, though still drunk, bought a whole bunch of clarity from the intensity of the moment and his reaction was near instant and fueled by a sense of being violated. He grabbed Misty's wrist that was working his cock, and pulled her toward him violently. Her 123 pound frame was airborne, and somehow Jason had formed a lap in time for her to land on it.

"Ahhh, shi...!" She screamed at the shock of being caught red handed, but her flight stifled it beneath a gasp. Just as quick as her earlier attack, Jason's hand spanked her fat little ass repeatedly. Misty squirmed wildly during the exchange, but the force of Jason's arm on her back made her struggle ineffective.

"You fucking little slut! How dare you!!" He rained several blows on her quivering flabby cheeks of flesh. Her bottom rolled violently with each smack, then stilled in time to receive the next blow. It was very sexy and excited Jason immensely. Her pale ass immediately reddened and reflected the handprints with perfection. It was such a beautiful ass, Jason showed it respectful mercy and stopped before he would have otherwise.

"You fucking bastard!" Misty cried through her tears. "You fucking bastard." She echoed again, like a whimpering child. "Bastard!"

She struggled to her feet. Her face was lined with mascara streams, both from the blow job she had been administering, and the humiliation and pain rendered by the spanking. Misty began to walk away, but Jason tripped her and she fell to the carpet.

Jason was on her in a pounce while threads of drool webbed off his spit soaked cock.

"You fucker..." Misty groaned. "Leave me alone! Ugh, get off me!"

"You've got a job to finish you little whore." Jason returned with a chuckle. "You ain't going nowhere baby girl!"

"What?!" Misty sobbed, "Get real! You've got to be fucking mad! You can't think after what you just did to me I'd ever consider having sex with you." Misty struggled to get these sentiments out, but between the sobbing, and the fact Jason's weight pressed heavily upon her, the partnership worked together to constrict her ability to speak freely.

"Misty, here's how I see it, you sexy little slut. You violated me. You were raping me, period. Now you say, 'you don't want something you intended to steal.' It is of no concern to me. You will comply with my every wish, or I will simply call the police, and you'll go to jail. It's your call." He argued in reply.

Misty realized the helplessness of her situation. Everything Jason said was true, and she also realized a cut up pair of underwear would be very strong evidence. Additionally, that is a court appearance she had no desire to meet...ever. She shuddered and her crying increased in the face of her clarified reality. She had to do as he ordered. She had zero alternatives. She also felt his massive cock slithering deeper and deeper into the canyon of her smooth ass crack and feared it may spark ideas in Jason's mind. Her ass already burned from her spanking, she didn't want that pain compounded any further.

Meanwhile, she could still tasted his cock and clung to the lust that had forced her hand in the first place. "Okay...okay," she whispered, "I'll do as you say. Please let me up. You're hurting me."

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to get up and sit on the couch. You're going to get on your hands and knees and wait for me to call you over. Do you understand?"

Misty didn't answer. Her mind was swimming in the realization that she was about to be humiliated and used harshly, perhaps brutally. She sighed. From somewhere deeper and darker inside her though, this thought echoed and morphed into, 'please humiliate me; use me harshly and brutally.'

"Do you understand?" He repeated forcefully against her silence.

"Yes, I understand." Misty surrendered softly. She was both frightened and excited.

Jason sprang up, and gave her ass a playful powerful slap.

"Ummm...ow!" Misty snapped. Her hand nursed the pain away.

Jason tossed the coffee table out of the way. His intent was to make room for this hot slut to do her thing, but under it he found the cut up pair of underwear, and the scissors. Initially, through his drunken fog, he wasn't sure what he was looking at, but then the truth hit home. "What the fuck?! You stupid little whore, this is all the evidence I need... I'm calling the police, bitch!! I don't need your skanky little pussy!"

With that he walked toward the kitchen where he knew the phone to be from past visits. He had no intention of calling the cops. He had wanted to fuck Misty since he met her near a year ago, and suddenly his fantasy had arrived; he just wanted her to squirm and motivate her to satisfy him completely.

Misty sprang to her feet and grabbed his shoulders and hung from them begging, "Please Jason, please don't call the cops! I'll do whatever you want... whatever, I promise! Oh please, please, I'm all yours Jason, please!"

She then slumped to the kitchen floor with a thud and found the fetal position. Misty began to bawl loudly.

In her hysteria, Jason detected success: she had gone from reluctant participant to 'I better please him or else.'

"Okay, I won't call the cops! Stop crying and listen Misty! NOW!!" He waited for her to regain her composure enough to listen.

Misty sat up, her legs folded off to one side, as she tried to stop crying, but only managed to arrive at "a little kid's stop crying," a heaving chest and sporadic sobs. Her titties jiggled in response to each whimper. The back of her hand wiped at her eyes, the other arm propped her up. She did, she looked like a little girl, all the way down to that bald, big girl pussy. Absolutely gorgeous!

"Here's the deal..." he continued, "I won't call the cops, but in return, you're now my own personal fuck toy. Anytime I want pussy, you're my bitch?"

"I can't, you know I have Mark. I love him; I can't" she pushed out between her shudders and sniffles.

"When Mark comes home, I'll set you free."

"Alright, but he can never find out, promise me." Misty sniffled, but the truth was, the prospect excited her. She had been sad and lonely for weeks, but from that point on, till Mark returned, she would be a sex slave to a huge cock. The perfect cure for what ailed her.

"I give you my word." Jason assured her sincerely. "And so it begins my pretty little slut," With that, he trudged back to the sofa inflated with new found power and sat down.

"I'm ready whore, now crawl your tight ass over here." Jason was erect to the point of pain. In fact he had been during the entirety of their exchange, and now watching that precious creature crawl to him with sexual intent made him even harder. She came to a stop at his feet and placed her hands on his thighs, and seated her plump ass on her heels. Misty looked at Jason nervously, and sighed. Again her heart was racing with her steep breathing.

Jason couldn't help but smile broad and sinister. Misty's beautiful face was a mess. The rims of her eyes were swollen and red from crying. Mascara radiated away from them in all directions, but she was still absolutely gorgeous. Her black hair looked windswept and wild. Her unblinking blue eyes were captivating. It occurred to him, though she may have equals, a more seductive woman never breathed.

Misty felt an electric, all consuming lust course throughout her body. She was hungry to continue her work. She needed his cock now! Her eyes shifted down to it. It looked even bigger. Yeah, she had to have it. Suddenly, she felt guilty staring at it, and shifted her gaze quickly back to his face. Reading his Mona Lisa smile, she realized her desire was far too apparent. She gave in, and in a sultry whisper, "May I take your cock into my mouth, sir?"

"Yes you may whore."

Again her attack was violent, "Gaggle gad gla ga ahgle ah..." was the voluble sounds bastardized by a cock slamming into the back of her throat. Her left hand worked his shaft, while her right fondled his balls. The drool was immediate and defied belief. Finally, she slammed her mouth down so hard, his cock made the turn at the back of her throat, and she managed to get her lips about two thirds of the way down on his monster cock, but then, she panicked. What if she was stuck and this would be how she died? Wouldn't her parents be proud when the medical examiner said, "I'm sorry, your daughter's throat got stuck on a cock and she suffocated to death." With that in mind, frightened, she pushed herself off it abruptly and fell backwards gasping for air. It had been quite painful, and felt like she had the wind knocked out of her. Drool and mucous hung freely from her chin as her ass thumped to the carpet.

Jason, in response to Misty's throat slam, was on the verge of cumming. He followed her down to the floor landing on her chest, which pinned her arms beneath his thighs. "Here it comes you fucking little, thieving whore!"

He began stroking his cock rapidly, emoting cock head clicks with each backward pull. Looking down into Misty's face she still gasped for air, but her sweet mouth was open wide, tongue extended, looking like a hungry bird. The first stream of cum was a long burst. It hit the roof of her mouth, and continued up over her lip, filled her right nostril, and finished down her right cheek and flowed into her ear and hair. The second burst, Jason had raised himself to his haunches and aimed directly into her mouth. It jetted fiercely and began splashing off her tongue and filling the gaping maw she provided. These were followed by several emissions of shorter length, which he allowed to land wherever they might. The end result Misty's lower face, lips, nose and left eye had spatters of varying sizes.

Misty proudly gargled his prized cum while humming and giggling through its full bodied boil.

Meanwhile Jason got up, lifted her legs up, over and beyond her head which effectively brought her fine ass sky high. He knelt with his chest against her back, and wrapped his arms around her belly. He began licking and tongue fucking her asshole.

12