The Best Laid Plans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty wiggled in violent protest, swallowed the cum, and asserted, "My asshole is off limits!"

"If it were still your asshole that would mean something, slut, but your ass is mine, doll face! So just a word of warning, it's going to be fucked, and fucked hard, and very soon. So I suggest you begin preparing it to receive the full length of my cock over the next few days." Jason then slapped her ass cheek firmly and slammed his tongue back in her asshole to punctuate his intentions for her fine behind. He then danced his tongue to her cunt which was coated with her female froth. He sucked her labia clean.

Misty moaned her approval.

She also considered his last statement too though. She had always opposed having her asshole even touched. Good girls just didn't allow that. Now it was being threatened with severe and brutal penetration by a cock bigger than she had ever seen. The prospect, quite honestly, scared the shit out of her, but at the same time, it was the brutal and taboo nature that intrigued her, excited her. All the sex she had had to this point in her life had been great, but very traditional, tender and loving. This was sex with claws and teeth; she loved it. Additionally, what was being done to her ass as his tongue explored her nether regions with abandon, was about to make her cum. Sure, she felt degraded but also desirable by Jason's hunger for her.

She resolved to honor her promise. She also resolved to do exactly what Jason suggested and prepare for the day he would introduce anal into the equation. She had just the dildo to do it too.

"Are you ready to get fucked whore?" Jason asked suddenly.

"You're still hard?" She asked in disbelief.

"Are you kidding, I've wanted your tight little ass since I've met you, I'll probably be hard for a week." Jason laughed. "So? (pregnant pause) Are you?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Well, I'm still kind of drunk, babe, you're going to have to do the work." He fell down backwards with a boom, and waited for Misty to mount him.

It didn't take her long. She unfolded herself and jumped to her knees straddling her pussy above his cock. "Oh my God, you're amazing! Gimme, gimme." She fed the cock into her hungry little hole and began working her tail up and down. She started very slowly at first, and expressed her delight in a series of "coos, mmms, fucks, oh my Gods, and it's so fucking bigs."

Jason looked at her face, between the mascara and the cum, her face was even messier than it had been. She appeared to have a black eye too. The cum that had landed there, activated a good amount of her mascara and it had settled in a pool beneath her left eye. The cum had thinned too, and was now dripping from her chin and nose. As a result, her breasts and belly were covered in slime as well and the stream continued to flow.

"Bitch, turn yourself around, your messy face is making me sick." Jason laughed, "Besides, I wanna smack your ass every now and then to keep you in line."

Without missing a beat or a moan, or losing the shaft plunging her pussy, she gracefully reoriented herself. The first smack to her ass was immediate upon landing and it sent Misty into a laughing spell.

This was a happy slut; her rhythm had increased and she landed harder and harder on the beast of which she had a new found love. Without warning she started to squirt. "What the fuck?!" She screamed, "I've never done that before!!"

"You don't have to lie, but oh my God, you're more amazing than I ever expected!" Jason returned.

"That was the first time, I swear, I'm not kidding," Before she even finished the sentence she was squirting again. "I've gotta stop, I can't take anymore!"

"Okay beautiful." He slapped her ass again.

Misty was off and onto his dick with her mouth again. The taste of her pussy on it welcomed her back. She sucked and licked his balls. She explored his shaft, like she was possessed. Then she did what no chick had ever done before to Jason's cock, she repeatedly sank all but a few inches deep into her throat. When she pulled off, spit would fly. She'd come up gagging, while her eyes were watering like mad. She had mucous streaming from her nose, mouth and splashing into the air and she didn't fucking care. Again and again, she'd plunge the massive rod through the pain and deep into her throat, moaning with delight.

Jason came like he had never cum before. It spurted from around his cock erupting from her mouth. Cum dripped out of her nostrils. She then sank it deep in her throat again and let it sit there for the duration of the discharges. When she didn't feel the cock surging anymore, she jumped up and too fell to the floor. Her breathing became a long series of gasps for air and happy sighs borne in accomplishment. It gradually smoothed back to normal.

"That was without a doubt, and I mean nothing even comes close, the best sex I have ever had." She let out one last sigh and fell silent.

"Misty, you're delicious."

Soon they shared a shower, and went to bed.

When Jason awoke the next day, a sleeping Misty was all over him. Her thigh was across his belly; her arm lay across his chest and she was breathing into his neck.

Jason knew he was in heaven.

He stole out from under her, dressed and went home.

Misty woke to a pair of cut up underwear on the pillow beside her face, on which a message was inscribed in black laundry pen, "Sex kitten. I had a great time last night. I hope you did too. Call me when you get up. I have to go do laundry. J"

12