The Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Admit it," Tyrone said. "You enjoyed that."

"Fuckyes." Clarissa managed to gasp the word out as a single syllable, somehow. "But it was still, ah...fucked up. Oh god, fuck me. Fuck me."

Tyrone chuckled. "I-"

"GOT this I KNOW! Shut up and fuck me!"

Tyrone snorted, leaning forward. He started to get into the swing of things now, plunging into her with eager, steady thrusts. The hot, wet sound of her sex sucking on his dick was music to his ears, ringing off the tiles and filling the air with her scent. But even better was the way she leaned her head forward and panted into the sink basin -- her voice muttering words that were as eager and as wanton as the most wild party girl that Tyrone had ever met.

"Fuck yes, oh yes, oh Jesus, oh god."

Well, okay.

She might not have been the most creative, but she was definitely heartfelt.

Her sex clenched on his cock -- and she threw her head back, her mouth opened in a silent wail of pleasure as she shuddered against him. Tyrone closed his eyes and let himself go. His balls clenched and the hot, lightning bolt spark of an orgasm pulsed through him. He felt seed burst from the tip of his cock and instinct drove him deeper into her -- sinking his dick in so far that his hips and hers met and seemed to fuse for a moment. He felt his warm cum gush around his cock -- trying to escape. But instead, it just filled her.

When Tyrone did slowly ease out of her, there was a steady dribble on the floor as Clarissa looked at herself in the mirror -- her face slack, her eyes looking almost dizzy.

"Okay," she said, quietly. "F-First time I can say this..." She sounded dazed. "But I think you fucked my brains out."

And then she knelt on the ground, then sat back -- her ass pressing to the puddle of cum dripping from her sex -- leaned back and closed her eyes and immediately passed out.

###

Tyrone adjusted the collar of his suit as he walked down the corridor that connected to the bathrooms, his free hand twirling around the small "Closed for Maintenance" sign that someone had hung on the doorway. He came to the corner of the corridor and found something pleasantly soft and squishy smash into his chest. His hands grabbed onto a pair of shoulders and he stepped back to look down at Shuna -- the porcupine girl had run right into him, her eyes wild and panicked.

"Shuna, what's wrong?" Tyrone asked.

"Oh god!" She put her paws over her muzzle. "Tyrone! I'm sorry -- but everything's horrible! Everything!"

Tyrone's eyes widened. "What happened?"

"I-" Shuna clenched her jaw. "You just need to see!"

She took hold of Tyrone's hand and dragged him after her. They skidded through the corridors and then came to the back of the readying rooms. Here, Shuna had set up her florists workshop. Tyrone had taken a glance around here earlier -- and he had been delighted by the wild profusion of flowers and bouquets and other fancy flowery things. But now, he felt his stomach tighten. Someone had crept into the room and crushed, smashed, slashed and torn apart flowers. Hours of hard work had been turned into confetti and green paste.

"Who did this?" Tyrone asked.

"First guess?" Shuna asked, her nose twitching as she sniffed. "Ryan."

"Dick," Tyrone muttered. "Okay." He put his hands over his eyes, closing them. He squared his shoulder. "We got this, Shuna. We just need to get some fresh flowers and-"

"There's no time, Tyrone!" She turned to face him.

"Then we get them store bought," Tyrone said, immediately.

Shuna gasped at him. "Tyrone!?"

"Let me finish, babe," Tyrone said, holding up his hand. "We get them store bought -- then you mod them up. Right? That's gotta be faster than making them from scratch, huh?"

"It...might..." Shuna paused. "Yeah, that might just work."

Tyrone nodded. "Okay. Salvage what you can from here. I'll get the replacements. We have-" he checked his watch. "An hour and a half. We can got this."

Shuna breathed out a slow sigh, nodding. "We do. Thanks, Tyrone." She smiled up at him, then leaned forward and bumped her nose against his muzzle. Then, blushing furiously, she stammered. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean, I-"

Tyrone leaned forward and kissed Shuna deeply. His tongue swirled into her mouth, pressing against her longer, thinner tongue. The curvacious porcupine grabbed at his hips, her eyes wide, then slowly closing. She pressed against him, her immense, pendulous breasts squishing against him, her belly molding against his six pack. Her paws slid to his back, ruffling his shirt as Tyrone carefully reached back -- his hand dipping below her quills, finding the curve of her ass. He squeezed her and Shuna moaned against him.

She drew back, panting. "T-Tyrone..." she whispered.

"Don't worry," Tyrone said, his voice a soft rumble. "As I said: We got this. Now, I'll be right back."

"H-Hurry," she said, her voice soft.

Tyrone knew she wasn't asking because of the flowers.

Less than twenty minutes later, the door to the room opened and Tyrone came in, his arms spread wide and filled with enough store bought bouquets and garlands and flower arrangements to choke even the most discerning giraffe. He stepped forward and then set the flowers down in the middle of the room -- then looked around. Shuna had been hard at work, feverishly doing what she could to knit together flower arrangements out of what had been left. Tyrone had to admit, she had done more than he had expected.

Looking back at him, Shuna smiled, her quills poofing up behind her. "That's perfect, Tyrone! Come on, you can help."

"I dunno," Tyrone said, his voice wry. "Seems kind of giiiiiirly."

"Oh shut it," Shuna said.

Tyrone winked at her, then let himself be directed -- Shuna spoke authoritatively and clearly told him where to place flowers, where to wrap, where to tie things off. She rested one of her paws rested on the back of his hand during the work, and met his eye, and smiled. Tyrone smiled back at her and Shuna looked back to work. Together, within twenty minutes, they had managed to recreate most of the flowers.

"It's not perfect," Shuna said, rubbing her paws together. "But it'll do."

Tyrone gave her a thumbs up.

"So, uh." Shuna reached up -- brushing her paws along her quills to get them laid flatter. "I, um, was-"

Tyrone put his hands on her hips, then tugged her forward. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead gently. Shuna gasped -- her voice soft and eager: "T-Tyrone..."

"Shhh," he murmured, reaching up to bump her snout upwards.

Their tongues met a moment later -- his mouth and hers touching. Opening. Tilting. Shuna pressed herself against his chest. Her breasts squished against him and Tyrone reached very carefully backwards to squeeze her ass again -- feeling one of the tips of her quills brushing against the edge of a knuckle. The danger added a sense of spice to the situation -- a sense of spice that felt rather odd compared to the comfortable, squishy familiarity of Shuna. When they broke apart again, she panted heavily.

"I-I watched you, uh, so many times," she whispered.

"Kinky!" Tyrone said.

"N-Not during the act!" Shuna clarified, her muzzle flushing a bright red. "But, you know, you aren't exactly a blushing, uh virgin."

"Which is good," Tyrone said, nodding. "For example, I know how to find a cute girl's clit. And a less than cute girl's clit, actually."

Shuna stuck her tongue out at him, making a quiet 'nyha' noise. But Tyrone saw that his friend -- though he hadn't been Shuna's friend as long as Brian -- was looking nervous. He smiled and leaned forward, bumping his nose against hers.

"Shuna, I-"

But this time, she cut him off. She put her finger on his lips, her quills poofing up behind her back as she spoke in a quick patter: "So, I know you, uh, make love with a lot of girls, and it's pretty casual, and I can be casual too -- I mean, look at me, about to, uh, do, uh, stuff with you, uh, right at Brian's wedding a-and um, w-wow..." Her eyes widened as she looked down. "Y-You're huge. I mean, shoot. I-" She closed her eyes. "I-It's cool if you keep, you know, bumping other girls, cause I'm-"

Tyrone leaned forward and kissed her.

Shuna melted against him. His hands reached up -- gingerly -- and found the tie on her sweater. He undid it, then pulled it off in a single sweep, causing Shuna to squeak as her brown furred breasts bounced free, her bright pink nipples thrusting out into the air. His hands cupped and squeezed her softness, and Shuna quivered as she jerked her mouth back and tilted her head away -- moaning as she squirmed under Tyrone's grasp. Her hands trembled, not quite reaching for his clothes. Tyrone was all right with that.

Shuna gasped as he gently laid her back against the table that they had been working on -- his free arm gently pushing the flowers to the side. Not off the table, just away from where they would be doing this vital work. Kneeling down, Tyrone spread her chunky thighs, and cooed very softly as he looked at her pert, sensual pussy. Her clit peeked out around her short thigh-fur, and his tongue immediately gravitated towards it. He circled around, then stroked her with the flat of his tongue -- drawing a gasp, then a moan from the curvacious porcupine.

"Oh Tyrone," she whispered.

Tyrone slid two of his dark black fingers along her thigh, tracing the lines of her legs, causing her to shiver and squirm as he kissed against her belly. Shuna reached up, biting down on her paw to keep from making any more noise as she tensed -- more and more, like a wound up spring -- as his fingers drew closer and closer to the warm, wet softness between her legs. Then, slowly, Tyrone veered off, skidding past her sex, up her belly, to her breast. He squeezed one tit with his palm -- tight enough to ever so slightly deform her cush, but gentle enough to not hurt. Shuna closed her eyes and arched her back, her quills poofing outwards.

Tyrone grinned. "Definitely not doing doggy style," he said.

Shuna let go of her paw with her teeth, panting heavily. "Y-Yeah, I know. B-But, um, you know, w-we can get my quills to lay flat. I mean, its...doable."

Tyrone smiled at her. He leaned forward, then kissed her clit, then her sex, then drew back, licking his muzzle. "Yeah," he said, breath warm against her sex. "Doable. But I wanna see that cute face of yours, Shuna." He grinned at her. "I want to watch you -- and I want to admire your beautiful body." He shrugged slightly. "And, I admit, bit of egotism, wanna see your O-face. Cause you're gonna cum. A lot." He winked at her.

Shuna aww'd softly. Then she moaned loudly as Tyrone plunged two of his fingers into her waiting sex and leaned forward to lick and nuzzle at the folds of her pussy. She spread her thighs eagerly and finally started to use her hands for something -- her paws cupped her breasts, finding her nipples. She played with them as she ducked her head forward, bucking her hips lightly against Tyrone's face as his fingers plunged into her sex -- filling the air with the hot, wet sound of a finger-fucking. Shuna gasped and quivered after a few moments, her cushy body jiggling deliciously (something Tyrone kept one eye open to admire.)

"Oh Tyrone, oh yes," she moaned. "Oh f-" she gritted her teeth. "-rick!"

Tyrone drew his mouth back -- savoring her tangy taste. "Frick?"

Shuna flushed, furiously. "I-I always say, someone who swears has no vocabulary!"

Tyrone grinned at her. "Oh, now that's a challenge if I ever fuckin heard one."

Shuna giggled -- then squeaked his tongue dove back into her sex. He crooked up -- seeking -- and found the point that made more beautiful music come from Shuna's mouth. There was nothing quite like a woman earnestly enjoying herself to put a smile on Tyrone's lips. But then Shuna's hand went to his forehead, shoving back -- brushing against his mohawk of a mane. Tyrone pulled back, looking up at her.

Shuna's muzzle looked positively incandescent -- that was how much she was blushing.

"C-Can..." she paused. "C-Can you...put your, um...can you-"

Tyrone stood up. His hands went to his belt and he undid it -- the simple motion drawing Shuna's wide eyes. Then his pants dropped and his cock unfurled, growing harder and harder, the flat tip gleaming. Tyrone grinned at Shuna as she gaped at his immense black cock. She didn't even managed to speak -- she just laid back on the table, which creaked faintly under her weight, and spread her thighs. Her paw reached down and -- if such a gesture was ever possible -- shyly spread her pussy with two fingers. Her juices dripped onto the table and Tyrone cooed quietly.

"Say please," he murmured as he stepped up, hooves clicking softly on the floor. He started to slip and slide his cock's length against her sex. Shuna squeaked, then covered her eyes with one paw, her other paw spreading her sex even wider.

"P...Please..." she whispered. "M-Make love to me, Tyrone."

"Gladly," he said, quietly. Gently, he took a hold of his shaft and started to press to her sex. Shuna gasped -- her entire body tensing -- as his cock spread the folds of her sex. Her wetness slurped and slicked as his shaft pierced her, sliding in, inch after inch after inch of black zebra cock. Shuna didn't make a noise so much as she vocalized a sensation -- pleasure and tension all at the same time, contained within a single, long squeak. Then she gasped and arched her back into a perfect C, her quills scraping and scrabbling at the table. It sounded a little like some tribal musical instrument -- or the soft patter of rain on plastic. Her cunt tightened around Tyrone's cock and he gritted his teeth -- trying to not just dump two ballfulls of cum inside of her.

"G-God," Shuna gasped.

Then Tyrone pushed forward the last four inches and bumped his black balls against her rump.

"GOD!" Shuna moaned -- loudly enough that Tyrone was worried the wedding guests in the other part of the building might hear. Her paws grabbed onto his shoulders, the dull tips of her filed down claws digging against his shoulder blades. Tyrone kissed her neck, then leaned down to suck on the tip of one of her large breasts as her curved belly pressed to his washboard abs. Then, gently, Tyrone started to rock his hips. The ridge of his cock seemed to coax pleasure from the nearly virgin tight porcupine in the same way his tongue had -- Shuna bit down on his other shoulder to keep from screaming. Her muffled noises and the feel of her teeth drove Tyrone.

He started to go faster.

The soft pat pat pat of his full balls slapping her soft, cushy ass filled the air. And then Shuna shifted -- one of her quills slipped underneath the table, then curved upwards, and the tip pressed -- like the sword of Damocles in reverse -- to the base of Tyrone's balls. The wrong motion -- the wrong pressure -- and he'd get a piercing he never wanted. The added danger, though, kicked Tyrone's instincts into full gear. He grabbed onto Shuna's wrists, then shoved them over her head. Pinning her. She squirmed and the quill that had threatened him slipped away, tilted aside by the geometry of passion.

Shuna panted as she released his shoulder. "Tyrone!" she sounded shocked that she had been pinned.

Tyrone drew back, so that the very tip of his cock was all that remained within the porcupine.

"I'm gonna," he said, between pants. "Gonna get you to cuss, Shuna."

"N-Never!" She said, mock defiant.

Tyrone plunged back into her, hilting himself. His balls slapped her ass -- making almost the same noise as a palm smacking her. Shuna's muzzle opened, her teeth glinting.

"Oh freak," she moaned.

Tyrone pulled out again -- the tip of his cock teasing her sex-lips, threatening to pop entirely free. Again, he slammed home. His hips and hers met and the table creaked and rocked.

"Shoot!"

Again -- the plunge. Again, her cunt took his cock with tightness and moistness. This time, the motion sent a thin patina of her juices splashing against the table, soaking her thighs, dripping down his balls. She was so wet it was driving Tyrone insane.

"J-Jesus..." she sounded faint.

Now, Tyrone wasn't even playing -- he threw every inch of his athletic body into giving Shuna the most pleasure she could feel. His cock might have been setting off fireworks, but he added his hands to the work as his hooves skidded slightly on the ground underneath him. He cupped and squeezed her breasts, reaching down to rub her clit between thrusts. He kissed at her neck, then nibbled at her curved ears and whispered sweet nothings in her ears. Shuna trembled under him and he felt her climax -- felt it again and again and again as her muzzle opened in the wide moan of her pleasure.

Finally, though, Tyrone couldn't hold back. He grabbed onto one of her ankles, lifting her and spreading her and slamming into her. His balls clenched and he shuddered as he unloaded himself into her -- filling her with his spunk. He could practically feel it surging into her womb, filling her to the brim. A few moments after he started cumming, his thick seed started to swell from around his cock, then drip down his balls, splashing along her thighs, dripping onto the table. Shuna shuddered all over -- gasping quietly.

The room was almost silent then -- save for the faint creak of the table. The pant of two lovers. The faint drip of hot cum.

"Well," Shuna said, sounding amazingly calm as she looked at Tyrone. Her grin was silly, her eyes glinting. "I, uh, p-pronounce myself..." Her bravery faded with each word and her shyness grew, her cheeks turning redder and redder, her voice growing softer and softer. "V-Very...well..." she covered her face with her paws.

Then, so muffled that Tyrone almost couldn't hear.

"...fucked..."

###

"The flowers are beautiful!" Glenda Curlhorn said, beaming as she held the bouquet that Shuna had given her. Glenda looked even more beautiful -- the slender gazelle girl filled out her tight and form fitting wedding dress as if she had been born to be in it. She held the flowers to her chest and beamed at Shuna -- who looked as if she could barely stand. Glenda noticed -- her brow furrowing between her antlers. "Um, you okay, Shuna?"

"Totally," Shuna said, her voice still airy. "Like, super much totally good right."

Glenda looked less than convinced.

Tyrone slid his arm around Shuna -- having come to help deliver the flowers. Mostly because Shuna had had a hard time walking. "Hey, I deserve some credit too. I helped. Well, followed directions, mostly."

Glenda looked between them. Pursing her lips, she said: "So, you two got the jump on me and Brian, huh?"

"Whaaaaaat?" Shuna tried to look innocent -- but Tyrone just laughed. But then he had his attention drawn by his phone. He frowned, pulling the buzzing thing from his pocket. A text had come from Brian -- something that Tyrone really did not want to see five minutes before his bride was about to walk down the isle. The text said, only: DUDE, FRONT ENTRANCE PLZ SRY.

Tyrone grinned at the two girls. "Ladies. I've got to go and join the groom."

Stepping out of the room and into the corridor beyond, Tyrone broke into a run. He came to the front entrance of the church, taking only a moment to glance in -- the two families had arrived, as had the Rabbi and the Priest for the weird fusion wedding that Brian and Glenda had settled on. Tyrone was a fan of it -- it pissed off both types of orthodoxies who were present. Then he was at the front entrance and emerged. He had been expecting Ryan, or maybe the entire rampaging legion of Satan considering how this day had gone in terms of wedding upsets.