The Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, he'd have preferred Ryan.

Standing before the front of the church, wearing a garland of mangled flowers, and dressed in a somewhat tattered wedding dress, was Glenda.

Or, more accurately...Glenda's twin sister.

"Let me in," she said, furiously.

"Oh boy." Tyrone put his hands over his face, then slid them down his muzzle. "What are you doing here, Yolanda?"

"Brian is mine," she said, stepping forward. "This is my wedding! She stole it."

"No, Yolanda," Tyrone said, trying to sound soothing. "Brian never dated you -- you didn't even go to the same college-"

"Shut up," Yolanda said, her voice flat as she took another step forward. "This is my life she's stealing."

The door opened and one of Brian's relations -- one that Tyrone hadn't gotten time to know very well -- peeked out. He was a human, with chubby cheeks and a watery pair of brown eyes, which widened when they saw Glenda's twin. He looked at Tyrone. "You, uh, need help?" He whispered as Yolanda advanced towards Tyrone.

Tyrone cracked his knuckles. "Nah," he said.

Yolanda took another step forward.

"I got this." Tyrone nodded.

###

The burly bear of a police officer jammed Yolanda into the back of the car while his partner smiled at Tyrone, her hands holding her notepad and pen.

"So, you say that you've had a restraining order for a few months?" she asked

"Yeah, she kinda had a psychotic break then. Stress, I think," Tyrone said, shaking his head. "Don't hurt her or anything -- she needs help more than anything else."

"Don't worry, we'll take her to the mental health ward," the cop said, nodding as she reached up to take her cap off. The frills that covered her head expanded outwards into a crest -- pale blue as she sighed quietly. She was a sleek lizardgirl, though of a race that Tyrone hadn't seen. Whatever the genus, though, she was gorgeous. Her scales were a vibrant mixture of blues and golds, with three frills that spread mohawk like along her scalp and down her shoulders. They looked flexible enough to compact underneath a hat, but when they spread out, they shifted in color -- bits of red flowing through them to time with emotions. Her breasts, too, were perky enough to die for.

"That's great," Tyrone said, nodding to her. "Thanks Officer, uh-" he looked down. "Glickson."

"Please," she said, smiling. "Sarah." She held her hand out to him.

Tyrone took it.

Sarah bit her muzzle slightly, her tongue darting out between her teeth. "Y-You know..." she said, her eyes roving over Tyrone. "I, uh, might want to check around. Make sure everyone's...safe."

Tyrone grinned slowly. His eyes met hers. He winked. She grinned wider.

"You sure?" her partner asked, standing up beside the car. "I mean, s' not like she had an accomplice."

"Well, that's not out of the realm of possibility, isn't it?" Tyrone asked, letting go of Sarah's hand. "There was another guy who was trying to cause trouble here earlier."

The bear shrugged. "All right. I'll be back once I drop her off."

Sarah nodded. "Thanks, Burt."

As the car drove off, Tyrone jerked his head. "Shall we check around back?" he asked.

Sarah grinned wickedly. "I don't know -- I don't think civilians should go where it's dangerous."

Tyrone leaned forward, whispering in her ear. "I know how to live dangerously, you know..." His tongue darted out, licking along one frill. Sarah almost froze, her body quivering, then she grabbed onto the front of his shirt and dragged him behind the church. There, among the bushes, she grabbed the vest that she wore, undoing buttons quickly as she grinned at him -- her frill bright red.

"I don't n-normally do this," she said.

"I know," Tyrone said, undoing his pants.

"B-But," she paused. "I've...done a few zebras before. A-And you know what they s...ay..." She whistled, quietly as Tyrone's cock emerged. Her tongue darted out, licking the air as she stepped forward, her scaled hands cupping and squeezing his balls.

"Once you go striped," Tyrone started.

"You don't go back," Sarah whispered. "Holy fuck I always forget how big they are."

Tyrone chuckled, then glanced back towards the front of the church, peeking around the corner to see. "We gotta make it quick, though-"

"Right," she said. Her hands went to her leggings, shoving them down around her tail, which lifted up eagerly. She turned and her cushy cheeks came into view. Tight, yes. Athletic, also yes. But still one fine ass. Her scales were bright yellow, drawing attention to the pert, blue folds of her sex, which she spread with her scaled fingers. Tyrone's cock was coming straight to attention -- the naughtiness of doing it outside adding the extra edge to get through the fatigue. It was his third fuck of the day, and while he was young...he wasn't a fucking machine.

Sarah's claws sunk into the bark of a tree that grew behind the church and she arched her back, presenting herself.

Tyrone put his cock to her sex -- and remembering that she had ridden a zebra before -- plunged into her without preparation. She was still tight, but she didn't sound pained as she cried out: "Oh fuck."

Tyrone reached around, sliding a hand over her mouth. She let him muffle her as he started to fuck her -- his hips and hers meeting as his balls slapped against her belly. Her eyes closed and she quivered, her tail slapping against his chest. Tyrone ducked his head forward, panting heavily. He was so absorbed in the tightness of the lizardess' cunt that he barely heard the faint crunch of paws on leaves. When he did look up, he saw Shuna gaping at him.

"Uh," she said. "S-Should I come back?"

Tyrone grinned. "Nah..." he paused, then started to thrust into Sarah again.

Sarah, meanwhile, had frozen, her eyes widening -- then closing again. She shrugged her cute shoulders. Clearly, she figured that if she was going to be watched, she might as well enjoy it. Shuna slowly knelt down, watching the pair, her eyes wide as saucers as she watched Tyrone's balls slap the flat belly of the police officer. After a few moments, Tyrone thrust again and shuddered. He came. Hard. His balls clenched and Sarah tensed around him.

Her muffled moan barely escaped from the paw over her snout, her eyes rolling back almost to the whites, her nictitating membranes flickering down over them. She slumped against the tree and Tyrone's cock drew free. Panting, Tyrone sat back, leaning against the wall. Shuna gulped.

"I-I was wondering," she said. "W-Would you want to go on a date again?"

"Sure," Tyrone said, panting. "But technically, we haven't gone on one date."

"Flower arranging counts!" Shuna said, sticking her tongue out at him.

Sarah, meanwhile, slumped to the ground, her eyes dazed. She looked like she was reveling in the pure decadence of the moment -- her body quivering as cum dripped between her thighs. Her fingers reached down -- delving into her sex. They came free, glistening with spunk, and then her long tongue swept them clean.

"S-She okay?" Shuna asked, looking nervous.

"Yeah..." Tyrone nodded. "Don't worry 'bout it, Shuna. It's a race thing."

###

The D.J's music filled the air and Tyrone lounged in a large, comfortable chair -- Shuna cuddling against his side, Clarissa nuzzling against his other. But despite their relaxed pose, the two girls had been busily chatting about the latest video game that they both, by some cosmic quirk, played.

"I almost stopped playing after ending A," Shuna admitted. "I felt totally cheated -- bamboozled, even!"

"Oh, you thought sixty bucks just for ending A?" Clarissa asked, giggling as she drew circles on Tyrone's belly. "Yeah, I'd feel screwed too."

"How many endings have you gotten so far?" Shuna asked.

"A, C, B, E-"

"Everyone gets E..."

Stepping away from the crowd came the blushing bride and her grinning groom. Brian and Glenda looked as if all the stress had faded from their faces, their hands linked together as they walked forward. Brian looked at Shuna, then at Clarissa, then arched an eyebrow at Tyrone. Tyrone lifted his hands, smiling brightly.

"Hey," he said. "I didn't ask for this."

Shuna picked up a cushion off the sofa and slapped Tyrone's thigh with it playfully.

Glenda looked as if she wanted to grab Brian and just sprint away as fast as she could -- but Brian held onto her, keeping her rooted. He looked at her, and with the minor telepathy that people who had dated for years, made her calm down. Glenda sighed.

"So, um, can you two give us some privacy?" she asked, looking at Clarissa and Shuna. The two girls nodded and stood up. As they walked away, Tyrone blinked and sat up a bit more -- wondering what it was now?

Glenda and Brian sat down. They looked nervous. Then, with the same suddenness that someone uses when yanking out a splinter, or pulling off a bandage, or setting a splint, Brian said: "I like being cucked."

"And we're married now, so-" Glenda said.

"And she's really into equines-"

"Sexually speaking," Glenda added, speaking over him.

"And, I mean, there's the whole zebra thing and-"

"Not that we want to make you uncomfortable, but-"

Tyrone held up his hands, grinning slightly. "Dudes," he said. "I got this..."

The two of them beamed at him -- Brian's cheeks bright red. Glenda looked as if she was on cloud nine. Tyrone breathed slowly in, then out.

"...tomorrow," he finished.

The two looked confused.

"Uh, bro, the spirit is willing," Tyrone said. "But the flesh is weak. I want to go home with my girls and just sleep for twelve hours. And drink a fuckton of fluids."

"Oh," Brian said, blinking.

"So, um," Glenda stammered. "S-Sorry, I didn't know you, uh, were so...busy."

"What can I say?" Tyrone rolled his head back -- grinning and closing his eyes. He felt warmth to either side of him. Shuna and Clarissa had come back and from the smell, they had gotten some more food from the buffet. His stomach growled and he opened his eyes, looking back at Brian and Glenda.

"I am the best man."

THE END