All Comments on 'The Best Man and The Bride'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So - no wedding.

When her husband to be takes one look at her walking down the aisle and sees her "just fucked" look and then when she gets next to him and he "smells" her, the wedding will obviously be off. And I'll bet Kristy or one of the other bridesmaids ratted her out. Not a well thought out story. Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
missed his chance

I was hoping jerry was going to use his tongue instead of paper when she finished peeing. But not every one has that fetish. The ending could be improved but all in all a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot

One of your best in my opinion. Wish there was a way for you to make a short series out of this; perhaps Jerry goes on to nail the Groom's sister and mum as well, and they all become addicted to his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
(☆☆☆☆☆!) I was a slut wife. I do not regret sleeping with other men but i do regret hurting my first husband

My first marriage lasted less than 2 years. He left me after i cheated on him one time too many.

At the beggining i really believed my hubby was getting a kick out situations when other men were ogling me, giving me compliment, flirting with me, dancing with me... I now realize that he did have a strong voyeur side, he was not mature enough to handle it. It meant a lot to him what other people thought about him. (Hope this made sense.)

The first time i cheated on him was just 4 weeks after the wedding & it was with the best man.

I often danced with his best friend & future best man before we got married. The best man was a very good dancer. Even before i tied the knot the best man's erection was pressing against me on a regular basis. When it first happened he just casually said, "Sorry about this...as a compliment it is worth a thousand words..."

After the wedding the best man started touching me on my knee or my bare upper arm whenever talking to me whether my hubby was there or not.

Once, he invited us to his parents' place when they were in Florida. My husband was stuck at work & then in traffic. I arrived first. The best man let me in, closed the door behind me, hugged me. Seconds later his right hand was still around my neck but his left hand was now gently holding my face as he French kissed me on the mouth; with his left hand he now was feeling my body from my neck all the way down to my right ass cheek.

I was in a state of shock not because he was brazen but because i was turned on very much. I all could manage to say was, "My husband will be here any moment now..."

Instead of saying anything he grabbed my hand and pressed it on his dick which was hard by then.

He said, "you can make two men happy. I want to be one of them. I will keep the secret for as long as i shall live."

That was the moment i realised i had never said "No" in any terms let alone "in no uncertain terms".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It is not the end of the world when the best man fucks the bride: what the groom does not know won't hurt him

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And then the wedding is off, the bride sitting down sad when the Maid of Honor comes to comfort him, aaaaaaaaand, payback time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Groom is sad, MoH comes to console him and then............ Part 2

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Interesting future ahead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now it's about time the groom fucks the MoH and the three other bridesmaids! Perfect revenge 😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier anon comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 3 years ago

It is not the end of the world when the best man fucks the bride: what the groom does not know won't hurt him.

:-)

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a 5 [4.75 = 95% = A+ (♡♡♡♡♡)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What the groom doesn't know won't hurt him until he gets suspicious and does testing on any children. One can almost guarantee this bride would cheat again. Eventually he would get wise as most would. There is a reason why so many marriages fail. Only these days cheated fathers sometimes sue for pater ity fraud and stick the biodad if they can figure out who. Wives have been forced to name them in divorced to avoid legal culpability too. See the Manchester Guardian from 2014. These kind of transgressions deserve no mercy when found out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, ♡♡♡♡♡-)!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

THE BEST MAN AND THE BRIDE is an excellent fiancée sex story (5 stars!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous