The Best Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No pressure..." Angelica piled on a bit more.

He took the shot and missed it badly. There was a collective groan from the gathered crowd. Perhaps caused by the miss shot or more likely my wife standing up and covering up. Not that Johnno left me an easy shot. The black was hard against the cushion midway between the side pocket and the end. I was looking at the angles thinking I might be able to double back when Angelica came up beside me.

"Just lay up beside it. Davo won't be able to do anything but he might leave me a shot." She whispered.

I explained what I planned but she shook her head.

"Too risky. White will probably go in too. Trust me, this isn't my first rodeo."

I loved it when she used her hometown truisms. Trusting her judgement I gently eased the cue ball across the table so it nestled against the black on the cushion. Davo showed no such finesse. He blasted both balls around the table. The black went close to the top left hand pocket but in the end left Angelica a straight shot.

"Told you." She muttered to me as she took the pool cue. "Dumb as a box of hammers."

It was an easy shot but she took her time. Adjusting her stance while wiggling her butt. Johnno moved down towards the pocket she was aiming for. As she bent over to take the shot there was a gasp then a giggle from the crowd as a couple of them pointed towards Johnno. I followed their gaze. He was standing directly over the corner of the table. His fly was open and his thick cock hung down into the pocket. Angelica didn't move from her stance.

"Do you seriously want to leave that in there?" She asked as she cocked the arm holding the cue back.

"I reckon it's pretty safe." Johnno said with a broad grin.

His bravado evaporated very quickly as my wife slammed the cue ball towards the black. It was clear it wasn't going to miss. Johnno stumbled backwards hauling his dick up as the black hurtled into the back of the pocket, slamming hard against the metal before dropping down and disappearing. It mustn't have missed his appendage by much. The crowd howled with laughter. Johnno ended up on the floor with his cock still hanging out. His face red with a mixture of humiliation and embarrassment.

"Crazy bitch." He said as he tried to recover his decorum.

"You're the one that put it there." She retorted.

Two of his mates went to help him up.

"You're the crazy one mate," one of them said. "The way she's been potting them tonight you might as well have put your dick in a blender."

"Number thirty one your dinner's ready." The barmen called out.

"That's us." I said to Angelica.

"Perfect timing." She looped her arm through mine. "Thanks for the game gentlemen."

We went through to the dining room to eat our meal. It was hard to stop laughing after the way the pool game ended.

"Did you see the look on his face when he was on the ground. Priceless." Angelica chuckled.

"He was very lucky he wasn't on the way to the hospital. He won't be doing it again in a hurry." I reasoned. "But if he had lost a bit off the tip at least he still would have had plenty left."

"Really? I didn't notice." My wife tried to project an image of innocence.

"Yeah right. You're eyes were glued to him on the floor and you weren't worried about his hair."

"Really Colin, how could you say such a thing." Again my wife tried for shocked innocence before she leaned in closer to the table. "It is just as well he's tall, otherwise it might hang out the bottom of his jeans."

We ate slowly, taking our time, having another round as we did. When we got up to leave I looked at the time.

"It's only seven forty five. It feels so much later."

"Do you want to go back into the bar and have another drink?" Angelica asked showing no clear preference to do so.

"Um, nah. Let's get some takeaway grog and go back to the room."

"Keen to test out that bed are we?" My wife flashed me a flirtatious smile.

"Sounds like a plan." I replied standing up from my chair.

We went back into the bar. I got a six pack and a bottle of wine to go. I'd just swiped my card when a big hand clamped on my shoulder.

"Tubby?"

Turning around I saw a big hairy bear of a man.

"Cutter?"

"Fuck me it is you." The big guy said pulling me into a drunken bear hug. "Jesus I haven't seen you for fuckin' years. What are you doing?"

"We're here for a wedding tomorrow."

"We? Where's Bernadette?" He stood tall and looked around the bar.

"Er, we split some time ago. This is my wife Angelica. We've been married five years."

I eased back and held my hand out towards my wife. She'd been pushed back when he greeted me.

"Oh shit sorry love. I didn't think a cute young thing like you would be with this old prick." Cutter said as he shook her offered hand. "I'm Brian but everyone calls me Cutter." He backed up beside me at the bar and I could see him looking my wife up and down. "I tell you what mate, you traded up there."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Angelica said with a giggle.

"So what are you doing?"

"I told you already, here for a wedding."

"No, what are you doing now?" Cutter asked pointing to the wine and beer in a bag on the bar.

"Oh right. We've got a room at the Vic. Was just going back there."

"Be fucked you are. You're having a beer with me you old cunt." I wasn't sure what effect Cutter's colourful vocabulary was having on Angelica but she seemed amused. "Tony, put that shit back in the fridge and get me two fresh beers." Cutter grinned at me flashing some discoloured crooked teeth. I nodded towards my wife. "Oh yeh and what ever the little ladies having."

"A dark and stormy." Angelica said.

Two beers and a rum and dry arrived. Cutter passed us our drinks then held his up to toast.

"To old friends."

We clicked glasses and had a drink. Then another voice came from further down the bar.

"Rum n dry. My kinda girl."

It was Johnno. He moved up until he stood beside Angelica.

"I never got the chance to win the use of the pool table off you guys. Any chance of a rematch?"

"We were going to head off..." I started

"Looks like you're here for a while now though." Johnno pointed to the full drinks.

"I'll go and beat him again babe while you catch up with your friend." She winked at me as Cutter moved in front of me and started talking.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Johnno and my wife walked over to the pool table. Johnno took charge, stopping the game his three friends were playing with the young tattooed waitress who had bought out the finger food earlier. He introduced Angelica to the others then started setting up the table. Davo came over to the bar and ordered six shots. I talked with Cutter for a bit and when I glanced back the shot glasses were lined up on the side of the table. Each person got one. Johnno picked up two and passed one to my wife. She initially refused it but he must have said something to convince her because she took it then joined the others as they downed them in one go.

My conversation continued. Cutter drained his glass and passed it to me.

"Same again mate."

I turned to get another round. I got a better look at what was happening at the pool table when I took Angelica's drink to her. It was a close game. Both of them were down to their last ball and they were foxing. More intent on trying to snooker their opponent. Angelica took the fresh drink and placed it on a table close by. I noticed another round of empty shot glasses there. A quick glance back towards the bar told me Cutter was waiting for my return. As I got to the bar there was a shout of jubilation from behind me. I turned around to see Johnno high fiving his friends while Angelica looked down cast.

"It was best of three wasn't it?" My wife's American accent meant her words travelled easily across the bar as she spoke loudly to the celebrating group.

I could see Johnno shake his head and laugh. Angelica said something else I couldn't hear but the way she flapped her arms like wings I was guessing she called him a chicken. He moved closer to her and said something back. This time roles were reversed as she shook her head then he flapped his arms like they were wings. I turned my body away from them and looked over Cutter's shoulder at a mirror reflection of the discussion. I could see Angelica look towards me. She thought I was paying her no attention. Her head swung back towards Johnno and she nodded. He held out his hand wanting her to confirm their bet with a hand shake. Her hand moved towards his then stopped. She spoke again, he nodded his head, then she reached out and grasped his hand and they shook.

I was a little concerned about the wager. However experience meant I trusted my wife. Experience also told me I was in for one hell of a night. When she flirted, she got really horny. When Angelica got really horny I got very little sleep. I continued to glance at what was happening via the mirror. My wife looked tense as the game began. The cocky strut was gone and I saw her refuse to drink from the next round of shots. When I got a chance to have another look she had relaxed. I saw her take one shot then move on to another. She was on a run and now the others looked worried.

Cutter announced it was time for him to head for home. He moved away from the bar then stopped blocking my view of the mirror. It was another five minutes before he actually left. I heard another cheer go up behind me. I wanted to look around and check but I waited till my companion was on his way out the door. When I turned to look I couldn't see Angelica. I couldn't see Johnno either. A cold pool of anxiety filled my gut. I went towards the pool table. Johnno's three mates and the girl were there playing a game of doubles.

"Who won?" I asked.

"Johnno," Davo replied. "Your missus sunk the black but the cue ball bounced off the cushion and went into the other pocket. Foul on the black, that's the game."

"Where is she?"

"Went to the toilet I think." The girl said.

I hesitated and almost didn't say anything but I couldn't help myself.

"And Johnno?"

"Gone to a party."

It was all said with a straight face. I had no reason to doubt it. The door to the toilets was just to the right of where they were playing. I went towards it. As I pushed through it I heard the four of them burst into fits of laughter. The swing door led to an outdoor area. The ladies toilet was to the left through another door of frosted glass. The men's was further back. I had a decision to make. Burst into the ladies or wait and see who came out. I went down to the men's and stood just inside the entrance so I was hidden from view. My bladder got the best of me and I had to go and relieve myself. As I made my way back to the entrance Johnno walked past whistling and continued out the back to the car park.

I looked back at where he had come from. The only places he could have come from were the pub or the ladies toilet. Just then the ladies door opened. Angelica walked out. She looked around furtively checked her clothes and went back inside the pub. I stepped back from the doorway and leaned up against the wall. An engine started up, a big one. Headlights from a V8 powered ute swung across the back of the building as Johnno left the car park.

Emotions I knew all to well surged through me. Anger, jealousy perhaps fear that my good luck was an illusion. Also to my surprise some curiosity and a hint of arousal. It all hinged on what actually happened in the last ten minutes. My wife was a incorrigible flirt. Previously it had led to a few heated arguments that I invariably lost. When I was cool about it meant some of the hottest sex we'd ever had.

For our second wedding anniversary we went to Bali for two weeks. The first week was great then I picked up a stomach bug. For twenty four hours I was firing from both ends. The next day we had a tour booked. I didn't feel up to it but insisted Angelica go. Sometimes when you are feeling crook you just want to be alone to wallow in your own self pity.

By the evening I was feeling better. My wife rang me and said she was having a few drinks with a group of people she met on the tour at the resort next door. I went to join them and there was one particular guy who was paying Angelica a lot of attention even after I turned up. We had several drinks and ended up eating together as well. A band started playing covers. Many of the group got up to dance.

I did for a couple but wasn't really feeling well enough to keep going. My wife's new friend stepped in. They danced together for a bit. When she came back to the table I suggested we head back to our room. She didn't look to happy about my suggestion and begged for just a couple of songs more. I'd relented and she went back with him, pushing through the other dancers until I couldn't see them.

After waiting for what seemed like half an hour I'd gone looking for her. I knew she was avoiding coming anywhere near the edge where I was so I couldn't catch her eye and say it was time to go. They were easy to spot once I had made it a little way onto the dance floor. They were dirty dancing to the point that some of the other patrons had stopped to watch them. I cracked the shits, separated them and told her we were leaving. The guy had tried to say something but I'd glared at him so he backed off.

Outside we were going back to the resort we were staying at when I stopped in a dark spot where we were hidden from the street lights by a tree. I'd wanted to let her know how pissed off I was but she jumped on me, smothering my protests with her lips. We made out for a minute then she had broken the kiss to hiss in my ear.

"I want you to fuck me right here, right now."

And that's exactly what we did. Then again back at our room followed by another session in the morning. Then last Christmas there had been another similar incident. One of my major suppliers threw a big party. It was a harbour cruise with lots of alcohol and a band. The guy was hanging around Angelica all night and at one stage I found them all alone on a private balcony. Was tonight going to be another one of those times? Or had she already got what she wanted? As far as I knew she hadn't on any of the previous occasions.

I noticed another entrance to the back of the pub close to the kitchen. I went that way so I could make it look like I hadn't been outside. It came out in the dining room. As I went into the main bar I could see Angelica looking around with a worried expression on her face. When she saw me she smiled and waved. I tried to keep my face neutral as she approached.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded. I collected our takeaway grog and we walked out of the pub. We headed towards The Vic without speaking. It wasn't till we got to the park that my wife spoke to me again.

"Are you angry with me?"

"No."

Her hand reached out. It grabbed mine holding the wine bottle forcing me to stop and turn to face her.

"Are you jealous?" I could see the amusement in her eyes.

"Why would I be." It sounded juvenile and pathetic but it was all I had at that moment.

"You are," my wife giggled. "You're jealous of that young boy. We only played pool against each other."

As she spoke Angelica advanced forcing my retreat. One of the pillars supporting the gates to the park stopped my retreat. Her lips sort mine and stopped any reply.

"So do you want to fuck me?" My wife hissed in my ear before trailing kisses down my neck. "Just like in Bali?"

"It's my hometown..." I croaked as she started opening my shirt. I had a six pack in one hand and a wine bottle in the other so I couldn't fend her off.

She looked up at me then past me over my shoulder. Tugging my arm she dragged me into the park.

"Come on I've got an idea."

We followed a paved path to the skatepark area. It was dark and deserted. Angelica sat on a bench, opened my pants and had my cock in her mouth inside thirty seconds. She went at it like a poddy calf that had missed his morning feed. I knew I wouldn't last long so I put the grog down and pulled her up. Realising what I wanted she stood up and hitched up her skirt. Angelica pointed to the bench.

"Sit."

Climbing on top of me my wife pulled her thong to one side and eased my cock inside her. Angelica was wet, really wet but I was relieved to find she was still the same snug fit I remembered. While that was reassuring it also reminded me of why I'd been upset in the first place. Any reticence on my part was lost on Angelica as she started bouncing up and down.

"Fuck I need this." She mumbled into my ear. "Squeeze my tits... yeah like that... fuck I'm close... give it to me... give me that cum... are you ready?"

"Sort of." Was the best description I could manage.

"Okay," my wife slowed her bouncing. "Tell me when you're close. I want us to cum together."

She started doing her thing. I don't know if there's a name for it. She moves her hips a certain way. If I'm laying down and she riding me it looks like she's one of those exotic belly dancers. The up shot is her pussy milks my cock more efficiently than I could as a teenager with my left hand and a tub of lube. Any thoughts of the jackeroo vanished as I began to respond to her ministrations.

"Hurry up baby, I can't hold off much longer." My wife warned.

"I'm there, I'm there. Ohh fuck I'm there." I hissed in her ear.

"Yeah, that's it, I can feel it."

We stayed locked together as we recovered our senses. A car went past the entrance and did a u turn at the intersection. The beams from the headlights flashed across us. I'm fairly certain they wouldn't have seen us but it did galvanise us to move. Back at the pub we showered together then climbed into bed. Angelica turned her back to me then shuffled backward until we were spooning. The questions from earlier still swirled around in my head.

"Who won the pool championship?" I tried to keep my tone light and carefree.

"He did." As my wife spoke she twisted her body so we were a bit further apart. A sign she wanted to go to sleep.

"What about the second game?"

"Same result. I fouled on the black after I sank it."

"Bummer."

"Yeah... good night."

Angelica wasn't going to come clean about it so I had to push harder.

"What was the bet about?"

"Huh?"

"I saw you shake hands before the second game."

"Oh, were you spying on me?" My wife's hand reached back and playfully slapped my thigh. "Just a silly thing. Now go to sleep."

I still wasn't getting anywhere.

"Why was Johnno in the ladies toilet with you?"

Her body stiffened then relaxed. She half turned back towards me.

"You shouldn't believe what his mates tell you." Once again there was the playful laugh but with a definite nervous edge.

"I saw him come out before you did."

I hadn't, however I played my hunch. My wife didn't say anything for a few seconds before she rolled over in my arms so she was facing me.

"Where were you?"

"I was just coming out of the gents when he came out. He walked past whistling."

"So you were spying on me?"

"I'm just a concerned husband. What happened in there."

"It was nothing really. A silly bet I didn't think I'd have to honour." Angelica wriggled closer. "Now go to sleep."

"If it was nothing then you can tell me."

"No," this time she was more forceful. "It was nothing... and you might misinterpret it and think it was something."

"So did you flash him your tits? Show him your arse?" I was starting to get steamed up.

"Huh," my wife sighed in frustration. "I held his penis while he urinated. Happy now?"

"And you consider that nothing?"

"It was nothing. I made a stupid bet because I don't like to lose and I had to pay up. I hoped he'd chicken out when I insisted it had to be in the ladies toilet but he didn't."

It was time for me to be quiet for a moment as I digested what I'd found out.