The Best Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he try anything?"

"What do you think?" My wife's hand moved down between us and her fingers wrapped around my dick. "You guys always think with your little head but I shut him down."

She left her hand there. Her thumb gently teasing the head. I was torn between my growing desire to fuck her again and further interrogation.

"I'm sorry baby," She cooed. "It was a stupid bet... you're not mad are you? I was a naughty girl... but you like it when I flirt..."

"Holding another guys dick is a bit more than flirting." I reasoned.

"I'm not a naive schoolgirl babe. You know I have a wide range of experience."

"Okay then, how many cocks have you touched apart from mine since we got together?"

I don't know what I expected. Maybe some reassurance this was the first time. I got a long pause.

"Three, that's including tonight."

"Three? Jesus," I tried to push her hand away but she gripped my dick tightly.

"Nothing else happened. Well, not until you couldn't keep your hands off me afterwards."

"When?"

"You're a smart boy. I just told you about tonight but why don't you tell me the other two?" The flirty girl was back as she resumed stroking my erection.

"Umm, Bali?"

"And he scores with his first attempt. What about number two?"

"The Christmas party?"

"It's another home run. Do you remember fucking me in the car park at Circular Quay that night? You were an animal."

I pushed Angelica onto her back and climbed on top. She automatically opened her legs while shifting her body lower to prepare herself for penetration. I kept my hips well clear.

"So what happened?"

"You pushed me into that little alcove and slammed your dick into me."

"Not me, with them. How did you end up touching them." I dropped down so the tip of my cock rested on her pussy.

My wife reached down to line it up for entry but I grabbed her wrist and moved it above her head holding it there.

"It was nothing. We were dancing in the crowd near the front. He went around behind me and started pushing against my butt. I reached back to push him away and he had it hanging out."

"So?" I was moving slowly. Sliding the length of my cock along her wet slit.

"I told him to put it away. The same on the boat. He put my hand on it when he took me to show me the view from the top deck. I shut him down."

She was moving with me now. Her breathing getting faster as her arousal grew.

"Were they big?"

"I don't know..."

"I thought you had a wide range of experience?"

I relented and let some of my dick slip inside. I was enjoying making her squirm.

"Ohhh yess... not big... just average."

"Johnno was average?" I dropped down hard going balls deep.

"Ugh... no, he's... he's big."

"Really big?" I was fucking her faster now. Still holding her arms above her head to maintain control.

"When you were holding it, did it get hard?"

"Ohhh... a bit."

I slowed and my wife groaned in frustration.

"A big bit or a little bit?"

"Big..."

I started again faster than before and I released her wrists. Angelica grabbed at my hips, matching my feverish thrusts. She was close and so was I.

"Were you thinking of it in the skatepark?" I hissed in her ear.

"What?"

I knew she'd heard every word so I didn't let her off the hook.

"You wanted him... you were wet for him... you were thinking of his big dick."

Angelica started cumming. Her nails dug into my back as she went rigid. It set me off and I shot another load into her spasming pussy.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes..." my wife moaned.

I didn't know if it was in answer to my last question or if she was just welcoming her release. I rolled off and we lay side by side catching our breath. More questions were still running through my mind. Different questions. My wife's intense orgasm had been matched by my own. Was I really turned on by her flirting? She rolled away from me then spoke.

"Cuddle me, now."

I did, spooning behind her. She pulled my arm around her waist and held it there before commenting.

"You were really worked up then honey."

"I wasn't the only one."

There was a little chuckle and she patted my forearm.

"You keep that up I'll be pregnant before you know it."

Angelica giggled again and I squeezed her. When we got married a baby wasn't on our radar. I'd had a vasectomy after having the two children with my first wife. She had assured me before it didn't worry her. Then last year we had another talk. Being with my children a lot had made her want something more. I'd had surgery to reverse the vasectomy without any guarantees. The doctor felt IVF with some extracted sperm might be the better option but we had decided to just go with it. If it happened, it happened.

It made the thoughts about her being with someone else more dangerous. I felt her relax and her breathing slowed till I thought she may have been asleep.

"What if I gave you a hall pass?"

"What?" Her sleepy voice replied.

"You know. A leave pass. Freed you from your martial obligations for a few hours."

"Damn Colin!" My wife pushed my arm away and rose up. "Will you fucking quit it? I'm your wife, I love you. Okay I flirted a little with some young cowboy who we didn't know and will never see again. I went a bit far but the last thing I want to do is fuck somebody else. So can you just cool it with the twenty questions and let me get some sleep?"

She was pissed. I didn't need a light on to know I was getting the stink eye from her. She slumped back down angrily punching her pillow as she did. I stayed back away from her a bit. Part of me wanted to point out that Johnno was a jackeroo not a cowboy but I didn't want to die a horrible death. I also wondered was the anger about my 'silly' suggestion? Or the fact I'd guessed right, in the back of her mind at some point she had a similiar thought. After a minute or two she barked at me again.

"And if you don't hurry up and put your arm back around me I'm gonna be really pissed."

The next morning the previous evenings events were not spoken of. Angelica surprised me by being in a really good mood. We found a cafe and had brunch then I took her for a drive west of Belton to the farm where I'd grown up. The new owners were a foreign corporate entity and it was now one part of a much larger aggregation. Where once we had had fences and livestock there was now arable crops stretching back in super straight lines seemingly as far as the eye could see.

We got back to Belton around one in the afternoon. I got a couple of sandwiches while Angelica had a shower. At two thirty we were dressed at the Belton Post Office waiting with some other guests for a bus to take us to the church. I recognised a few relatives but most were strangers. One of the town's school buses made its way up the street and pulled over in front of the gathered group. It was only half full but we picked up some other guests from their properties front gates along the way. I noticed one had a big sign Murrumbidgee Pastoral Co at the entrance. The couple that got on there were about my age. He was a big guy with a pot belly. His wife was quite attractive and seemed to be about the best dressed on the bus apart from Angelica.

Just before three the old school bus got us to the Annagrove Anglican Church. A brick building with a steep pitched roof in a fenced off corner of a green wheat paddock. Behind there was the remnants of a high rectangular fence that would have once kept the balls in a tennis court. Beside the derelict tennis courts was an older wooden church hall No other buildings remained of what was once the small community of Annagrove.

The wedding was due to start so we were ushered straight inside. The bride must have worked out exactly how many people would fit in the church because there wasn't much space on the wooden benches. The ushers shoehorned us into a pew quite near the front just behind the bride's immediate family. I smiled at a few familiar faces.

The priest walked down the aisle signalling to the organist. He drifted off to the side and put his head out through a side door just below the pulpit. The groom appeared and the general hubbub in the church died as everyone realised it was about to get under way. I was looking back over my shoulder to try and get a glimpse of the bride when I felt Angelica's nails dig into the palm of my hand. I looked back towards her and I saw her face had flushed red. She nodded towards the front. The groom and his groomsmen were lined up waiting. The tall one standing beside him, the best man, smiled and winked. Maybe at me, possibly someone behind, probably at my wife, Johnno.