The Best Man Pt. 06

Story Info
More concessions as a night out becomes a sleep over.
6.1k words
3.78
5.4k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers

Tag. Cuckold.

The Best Man Pt 6

The best description of the drive home from camping would be torturous. Made worse by a hour long detour to get some emergency contraception in Wagga. We pulled up outside the same pharmacist we visited after the wedding. I kept my seat belt on and the motor running.

"Aren't you coming in?"

"No, I'll get some lunch and we'll meet you in the park down there." I pointed to a green space with some trees two blocks down.

Angelica sat and glared for a moment then unclicked her seatbelt and got out. At the park everyone ate in silence. Back on the road the earbuds went in so I was treated to the faint sounds of three different genres of music. At my ex's house the kids got out. They told their mother they'd had a great time. David gushed as he retold his story of catching a fish. Only when the subject of our revised departure time was mentioned did their mood sour.

"We were supposed to stay today as well but Dad had some work emergency." My son huffed then walked inside the house with his bag.

"Well, he is such a busy man." My ex wife commented.

I couldn't help but note a hint of smug satisfaction that our adventure hadn't been a complete success. At least she didn't know the actual reason for our change of plans. She probably would have thrown an impromptu party inviting all our former friends to revel in my humiliation. When I got back into the ute for the last leg back into the city I saw my wife didn't have her ear buds in. I took that as a sign she wanted to talk.

"Was it the same pharmacist?" I asked after we had rounded the first corner.

"No, it was a man," my wife replied through clenched teeth. "He said I could have it for free if I blew him in the storeroom."

"He must have heard there was a high probability it would be a two for one deal." I retorted.

"Fuck you, you started this."

"Yeah, I made you a generous offer based on you communicating with me and showing some discretion." I thumped my hand against the steering wheel in frustration. "And what did I get? You sneak out to fuck your boyfriend out in the open just down from where my kids were camping."

"It was down past the toilet, a long way from where they were camping."

"I found you. What about if one of them had gone to the outhouse."

"You were specifically looking for me." Angelica's finger pointed at my chest then aimed lower. "And you watched for quite a while."

I didn't have a witty comeback for that so I lapsed into the silent treatment. That continued while we unpacked back at the apartment. I took off again soon after, taking the trailer to a local park. There I unfolded it before giving the inside a thorough going over with a cordless vacuum. Back at the apartment I was in the kitchen getting a drink of water when Angelica came in. Her hair was wet from a shower and she'd changed her clothes. She made her way cautiously towards me.

"I'm sorry Col. I really am most desperately sorry. I should have told you. I just thought I was going to give him my phone number." She came close enough to touch me on the arm. "I just... I didn't think and it escalated then he saw you watching and..."

"Don't put this back on me."

"I'm not. I know I let it go too far. I'm sorry, I don't want us to fight." Angelica came closer until she pressed against me. "Just hold me, please?"

I put my arms around her and she pressed her face against my shoulder and neck. Angelica's shoulders shuddered as she sobbed. I could feel moisture from her tears against my skin. When the flood had slowed to a trickle I eased her back so I could see her face.

"Can you forgive me?" Angelica asked.

"It's not about forgiveness. We need to clarify the ground rules."

"Okay," she said as she wiped her tears away on the sleeve of her shirt.

I had thought Angelica may declare our open marriage experiment was over. It appeared not to be the case and I wasn't sure I wanted it to be. We went back to the living area and sat on the lounge.

"When we discussed this before I stressed communication. I want to know what's going on before it happens. Not find out after you have snuck off."

"I didn't sneak off, you saw me leave."

"You said to the toilet."

"I did go there first, and I was just going to give him my number... it's just..."

"It's just what?"

"He... he wanted me to go back with him to his house. He said he'd bring me back before dawn. I said no, I couldn't because... because you didn't know so I had to get back."

"Why didn't you?"

"Um, god, this makes me sound like a slut... we were kissing and he was still trying to persuade me so I offered to suck his cock. I thought I could get him off then get back before you noticed."

"But that didn't happen."

"No, he was holding back and then he saw you watching. He said I didn't have to worry so we should fuck so you can see."

"So it was a power trip for you both."

"Not for me, and you didn't come out of the shadows and demand we stop."

"Would you have if I did?"

"Yes, the question is why didn't you?"

I had to ponder on that question for a few seconds.

"Probably because I didn't want to be humiliated if you refused or, or just ignored me."

"I wouldn't do that."

"Really? He seems to have quite a hold over you."

"Only when we're alone. I stayed well clear of him before then. You're my man, he's just a dalliance." I didn't reply so Angelica used the silence question me. "Did you get turned on watching? You weren't pissed about it when I got back to the camper or when I was riding you..."

"Maybe."

"That's not an answer."

"It's complicated." I deflected.

"Complicated how?"

"Watching you is hot. The first time with him was as well. Now not so much."

"What's the difference?"

"Um, I'm not sure how to describe it..." I wanted to jump up and run away to escape the questions but didn't. "Control maybe? The first time I felt I was directing what happened until, well you know when. Then, the other night the distance and muted light meant it wasn't as real... that probably makes no sense."

"Yeah, it does." Angelica put a reassuring hand on my face. "But if it bothers you why offer me these free passes?"

"Because... "

I stopped unable to say the words that had flashed into my mind. It was a moment of clarity I hadn't expected. In the end they had to be said.

"Because you need it..."

"That's bullshit!" My wife stepped back abruptly like I'd slapped her.

"Wait, hear me out." It was my turn to provide reassurance with a soft hand on her face. "Right from the start I've been mesmerised by you. You're smart, beautiful, loving and sexy as hell. My problem is every guy sees it. Even if you don't mean to, you play on it."

"No I don't."

"So you don't flirt?"

"That's a lot different."

"Is it? How many different cocks have you had in your hand since we've been married?"

"That's not fair. I didn't confess that for you to throw it back in my face."

"I'm not. It just illustrates my point."

"But nothing else happened."

"So nothing else happened in the toilet with Johnno the night we first met him?" Angelica's eyes dropped as she deflated. "I love you Angelica. I know you love me but I also know that sometimes you crave something else."

"And you think I'm such a slut that I can't help myself?"

"I think last night demonstrates that."

Angelica bought both her hands up to her face. The fingers spread as she pushed them up through her hair. Her head came back up and she rubbed her eyes in a tired way before looking back at me.

"Jesus, this is so fucked up." She said softly. "Why, no, not why. Um, how did it make you feel when I went on the date to the cricket?"

"Why do you want to know that?"

"I'm trying to understand what you get out of this arrangement."

"You come back to me, um, happier? grateful? recharged? I'm not sure how to describe it."

"But what about just before? And when I'm out? What are your feelings then?"

Now it was my turn to take some time out to ponder my response. I stretched my arms above my head then out in front as I mulled over my answer.

"Uncertainty, why am I doing this. Then anxiety, what if you don't come back, what if you do but your feelings have changed." I rubbed my hand over my face, then looked down at the floor. "And when you come back, like, when I hear the door open, intense relief."

I wasn't able to look at Angelica for a moment. I felt very exposed. When I did she gave me a little smile and I could see a little tear on her cheek.

"Wow, I don't think you've ever opened up to me like that before." She pulled me into a tight embrace. "I'm never letting you go mister."

We stayed close, our heads touching for a minute until Angelica pulled back and wiped her eyes.

"Now don't take this the wrong way but you stink Col. Wood smoke, sweat and river water." She stood up. "So it's bathtime for you."

I let her lead me to the bathroom. There she turned on the taps and left them running before she began undressing me. Not in a erotic or sexual way. More nurse like. After she'd checked the water temperature Angelica pointed to the bath.

"Get in and I'll put your clothes in the wash."

I did as I was told. Relaxing beneath the warm water. Angelica returned, got an exfoliating glove from the vanity, knelt down and proceeded to wash me from top to bottom. She even shampooed my hair. Once again it was all very business like until she declared I was acceptably clean. Then her hands moved to my cock.

"Hmmm, maybe I should stretch this out and make sure I didn't miss a spot?"

My wife fingers worked their magic. When I was hard she kept slowly stroking it.

"Maybe we should move this somewhere more comfortable?" I suggested.

"Um," Angelica bit her lip. "Why don't I just keep going here? Those pills, they er, they mess with my cycle. I don't feel to great down there..."

"Okay."

I lay back and let her work me to a climax. My cum shot up onto my stomach. When she had squeezed the last drops out of my cock Angelica dipped her head and kissed it's tip.

"That should have relieved some tension." She said before she stood up. "You clean yourself up and I'll go and order some dinner from that Italian place you like."

We ate and went to bed. For the rest of the week we didn't mention what had happened. There was still a sense it was unresolved. To avoid it further I left early and Angelica worked late. It was Sunday before we addressed it. We'd both slept in then engaged in some lazy languid Sunday morning sex. Angelica was still on top of me with my deflating cock still inside her when I asked her a question.

"Have you heard from him?"

"Who?"I rolled my eyes and she looked guilty. "Oh, him. Yes."

"When?"

"Tuesday. He must have heard about the circumstances of our departure. He wanted to know if I was okay."

"Anything else?"

"No, um, not Tuesday. Yesterday he sent me a message about next weekend."

"What about next weekend?"

Before she answered Angelica carefully manoeuvred her legs so she could lay down on top of me while not dislodging my dick. She rested her head on my shoulder, perhaps to prevent me making eye contact.

"Well, he's coming to Sydney. He has a friend playing his first rugby game for the Waratahs on Saturday night."

"And he asked you to go with him." It wasn't a question, more a statement of fact.

"Yes, last Sunday night when we..." Angelica didn't need to finish.

"So the message on Tuesday. It was more about whether you were still alright for next weekend?"

"Maybe."

"And what did you write back?"

"That I didn't know."

"And yesterday?"

"The same, I don't know but maybe." She whispered.

I rolled her off me onto her back then moved on top. Angelica's legs opened so my cock nestled against her slick cunt lips. I usually took a while to get hard again after I'd cum. Occasionally I could go again and this morning was one of those times. I slid down a bit to get the angle right then pushed my partly revived dick back into her.

"Ohh," Angelica sighed. "That's a nice Sunday surprise."

We began moving together again. Not aggressively, just gentle bumps while my cock inflated further.

"How do you want me?" Angelica asked breathlessly as our passion returned.

I pulled out, rolled off the bed and stood up.

"Get up," I said holding out my hand to help her. "Come to the end and bend over."

I led her to the end of the bed. Angelica bent over holding on to the sturdy wooden frame. I got behind her and pushed my cock back inside her messy cunt. Looking in the full length mirror on the walk in wardrobe door I could see her profile as I had the last night of camping. Not wanting to chance my surprise erection wilting I didn't tease like Johnno. Rather I started fucking her hard and fast. The room was silent apart from the sound our bodies made when they came together. I felt Angelica wasn't as into it as I was until she ordered me to pull her hair.

"Pull my hair... harder pull it harder so my head goes back... yeah, like that, just like that... keep fucking me, keep fucking me, I want your cum baby, I want to feel it spurt into me... give it to me... fill me up just like he did... give it to me..."

My wife's words spurred me on. I could feel the tips of her fingers rubbing against the shaft of my cock as she mashed her clit. Somehow my drained balls found something in reserve and sent it shooting into her. My legs were shaking from the effort as I pumped everything I had left into her cunt. I'd just about finished when Angelica hit her own high. Afterwards we staggered back around and collapsed on the bed.

"It gets you going doesn't it?"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb." Angelica pulled me close. "It's not a contest you know. I love you. He can never be better than you."

"He obviously does something better."

"Not better, just different." Her lips brushed against mine. "Do you know, I think this whole situation drives him more crazy than you."

"Why?"

"Because, he's so used to woman like that big titted slut Kylie desperately chasing him."

"You do have trouble saying no to him."

"But he has to chase me. Each time we are together he thinks his big dick is going to turn me into a fawning sex slave. Then I put my clothes on and rush back to you. I can see it in his eyes. It fucks with his head."

"So you think he wants you as his girlfriend?"

"No, he's like a child that wants everything he can't have. If I committed to him he'd go looking for a thrill elsewhere."

I took a few minutes to mull over our conversation before I spoke again.

"What are you going to do for contraception next Saturday?"

"I might not go."

I gave her the look. "Condoms don't seem reliable enough."

"Um, yeah, I guess, um, I have been thinking about an IUD."

"Was that before or after you thought you might not go?"

She poked her tongue out at me then continued.

"It's the best option. Easy to get, works straight away and once it comes out I'm ready to make our baby again."

"Can you get one before the weekend?"

"I have a check up appointment with my gynaecologist on Friday so I can ring tomorrow and see if she can do it as well."

"Sounds like a done deal then."

"You can say stop anytime and I will." Angelica said as she sat up. When I didn't reply she stood up and stretched. "I'm going to have a shower as long as you've finished ravaging me?"

"Yeah," I looked down at my shrunken manhood. "After this morning it might be a couple of days before he's ready again."

"You could join me and wash my back." My wife bent over and shook her arse at me. "It might hasten things along."

I ended up following her. We didn't do it again in the shower but I rose to the occasion again that night. We fucked a lot over the next week. I couldn't decide if it was Angelica's excitement or guilt about the upcoming date night with Johnno. Friday evening she was late getting home. As well as the appointment with her doctor she'd had her hair and nails done. After we ate I watched television while she tried to decide what she would wear the next night.

I worked Saturday morning then met up with a mate for lunch. It was just after four when I got home. Angelica was putting makeup on. She had a pair of black jeans on with a plain white shirt. The only sexy thing about her outfit was a pair of red boots with some serious heels. It meant she towered over me so she would be closer to Johnno height.

"What do you think?" She said turning towards me.

"You look great." I mustered a lot more enthusiasm than I felt.

"Wait," Angelica went over to the dining table, picked up a cap and sunglasses and put them on. "Do you think anyone could recognise me?"

"I don't think the seats Johnno has will be in the corporate sections."

"Yeah, I guess." She took off her accessories then came over for a hug. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

Her phone beeped.

"That will be my Uber. I'd better get down there or he'll take off without me."

Angelica kissed my forehead then went and got her stuff off the table. She smiled and blew me a kiss.

"You're not wearing your rings?"

"Oh, no. No probably better that I don't for my disguise." She joked.

"Did he ask you not to?"

I could see her contemplate her answer for a moment before she delivered the truth.

"Yes, but it's not a bad suggestion. I've got to go. See you later."

The door closed and she was gone. The same feeling of angst descended just as it had on her cricket date. I rattled around the apartment the whole evening unable to concentrate. I tried television, radio, podcasts, even a book without success. My mind would wander back to Angelica. Where she was, who she was with, then inevitably why was I letting her go? My answer of because she'll come back soon lost it's lustre.

There were leftovers in the refrigerator but to pass some time I ordered a pizza from a place a block away then walked to get it. On the way back up in the elevator a woman who lived on the floor below was with me.

"Batching tonight?" She asked nodding at the pizza in my hands.

"Yeah." I attempted a smile.

"Me too." She said holding up the paper bag she was carrying so I could see the logo of the local Thai restaurant.

The elevator stopped at her floor and the doors opened. She was partway through the doors when she stopped.

"You're a locksmith aren't you? I er, I've seen your van in the car park."

"Yeah."

"Um, I know this is a big ask but could you have a look at our deadlock?" Her voice went up an octave at the end of the question. "We've been having trouble with it and I was supposed to get someone to look at it this week but I didn't get around to it... and we, my partner and I, had a silly fight about it hence the um... " She held up her takeaway bag.

"Yeah, sure, I could take a look. Er I'll have my dinner then come down."

"Great! Thanks so much, I'll pay you and everything." The woman backed out and the doors began to close until I put my hand against them.

"What number?"

"Oh right, yes I guess that's important to know. Four, number four."

If Angelica was home it would have been harder to say yes but tonight the Good Samaritan call out was a welcome distraction. I ate then got the job done and was back home by ten thirty. There was a moment of procrastination as I considered staying up. In the end I had a shower then went to bed. My rationale was like that of a child waiting for Christmas. If I go to sleep when I wake up it, or in my case she, will be there.

Surprisingly sleep came easy. When I woke up it was still dark but I could make out the brightening of the sky from the pre dawn glow. Stretching out I expected to find a warm body on the other side of the bed. All I felt was cold sheets. Sitting up I checked my phone. Five thirty eight, and no message or missed calls. The cold fingers of dread wrapped themselves around my stomach.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers
12