All Comments on 'The Best Man Pt. 06'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ArdieffArdieff10 months ago

She is a monumental idiot. Well written, but I guess this story is not for me.

CharlieB4CharlieB410 months agoAuthor

G’day,

Thanks for reading the three chapters I’ve just posted. Appreciate the readers, aside from a few anons, that have taken the time to leave a comment. If you are disappointed with my current direction I’m sorry it’s just the way the muse has taken me. I get that these are not up lifting stories. They are niche and to many bizarre, sick, cuck shit… but it’s the challenge of getting inside the heads of these characters that is driving me to write at the moment.

As you can probably tell by the glib ending to this chapter there is another partly done that may give some of you an ending you find more acceptable. Although, I doubt any ending that I write at the moment would give the triumph of ‘good’ over ‘evil’ some seek. When I get around to finishing it is anyone’s guess as I feel a need to break away from this story for a while. Hopefully your blood pressure has calmed down by then. Until next time.

Cheers

CharlieB4

Bri29Bri2910 months ago

I get where your coming from Charlie it can’t be easy to write this and get in your characters heads ,especially Col and how he puts up with Angelica.It sort of looks like she is seeing the light with this chapter but dam after the shit she has pulled ,but equally Col is to blame .Being a husband myself these stories stir up negative emotions in me as I always feel for the guy who’s cheated on and why he allows stuff to happen.But that’s a credit to your writing mate good luck with final chapter I’m giving this 5⭐️ now cause it kept me intrigued 👍

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Your reference to blood pressure is timely. Each chapter I read has my pressure elevating and mentally screaming at Col, "wake the fuck up!" While unexpected, having Angelica figure out her feelings with Johnno had crossed a moral line she didn't want to was well played. I think we are all still screaming at Col to get some professional help at this point. You've laid subtle hints the entire series he suffers from a serious lack of self confidence and potentially, depression. He and Angelica need to have a serious marital discussion before they really fuck up and have a kid of their own. 4.1*

CriosCrios10 months ago

Not a huge fan of knowing cuckold stories but this one hits all of the points that make a great story: angst, regret, arousal, fear, love. Both Col and his wife feel these throughout the story. Definitely worth a re-read.

grogers7grogers710 months ago

I do not read willing cuck stories, but I started this one because CB4 is creating it. Very uncomfortable, but as the story develops, the main characters might be in the process of realizing the reasons for fidelity. Guess I will continue reading.

ThorlolThorlol10 months ago

It doesnt get better somehow. All the stuff I adressed in the last chapter? It happend again but worse. Still absolutely no honesty and zero communication. If you need weeks to adress the elephant in the room then you dont communicate at all. How is that any better than with his ex-wife were it was the same. In this case it gets even worse. He so insecure that he 'lets' her fuck around just so she has a reason not to leave him. When she asked him what he gets out of their 'arrangement' (well that would be false because she just does what she want) he told her that he gets out nothing other than the hope that she will stay with him. What did she? Ignore it and continue to hurt him. She lies to him and avoids certain questions. Begs the question why he thinks that his current wife is better than the last or another potential one. Because the one thing he wants, honesty and communication, doesnt happen here. And caring about the spouse is very onesided here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All for the happy ending but damn, at least he could have taken her anal virginity.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

Set them free, sure; but don’t push them out the fucking door! She outta leave his dumb ass.

TwentysevenTwentyseven10 months ago

Until next time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is she really happy with? Being his second wife, what does he really want? She may have come back for now, but once started it never really ends.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why even starting this lifestyle when one side constantly hides the truth and pushes the envelope and the other seem to not know where it's boundaries are?

This is toxic as hell, I hope author will divorce these two

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

I keep reading, just to see if there are any redeeming moments. There are NONE! It's just vomit inducing. So one-sided that there is no possible recovery. Why the fuck doesn't pathetic cuck boy simply tell that slut he's married to, that he will be seeking a relationship with other women. Then actually go out and meet them and have sex. Better still, develop a backbone and TELL, not ask, the slut that's he's filing for divorce. She is never going to stop. Particularly while his wimpish behaviour continues and slut wife knows he will forgive her absolutely anything. When she came back early, the kids asked if she would be on the boat with them. Cuck boy should have said NO, she has a lot of thinking to do and she isn't part of our life anymore. She has her own life now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looking at the scores for your cucky stories they're being well received. None are rated over 3. 🤣

Cuck shit is a dime a dozen here.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

I’m with Leonard on looking for redeeming moments. Charlie was good once, but looks like he’s quit trying to write stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why the fuck are these detestable characters married at all?

He can just live his life in celibacy. And she can go fuck every swinging dick on earth like the whore she is.

This is beyond stupid. Do us all a favor and just stop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nicely done, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Intelligent, with real tension and drama. Won’t appeal to LW readers - intelligence isn’t their strong suit - but clearly the best bit of writing in this category for quite some time. Keep at it. One suggestion - post in another category to get a more realistic scoring for your work.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

Having tried, but failed, to find something in this series of stories that bare some semblance of reality. I have finally given up. It is incomprehensible to me that any sane man would stand for what his wife is actually doing,. He comes across as weak willed and quite pathetic, wife seems to be a narcissistic bitch with a strong feeling of “self”. Impossible to understand why they actually married each other.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done. Enjoyed the series.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg10 months ago
Could Have Gone Either Way!

Could have gone either way!

Story kept me guessing, I don't accept the conclusion as being set in stone with kid, picket fence and Golden Retriever imminent in envelope pushing couple's horizon. But the skilled author made the ending plausible. Maybe it's me , but I see the marriage as being vulnerable to adverse circumstance. But that can be said about many marital unions. Whatever way it turns out , this was a page ' burner ' and I mean that in the best possible sense of of the term.

Ergo the obvious score

Full Marks *****

rustynail95rustynail9510 months ago

I'm not sure why I like these cuckold stories since they are so far away from my actual experience or life, but I am always fascinated by what strange things people do and why. Charlie, you are and excellent writer and you gave life and interest to a unique phenomenon that is so often wrapped in terrible cliches, whimp husband, boyfriend with an irresistible 12-inch dick, domineering wife, etc. You drew some great multi-dimensional characters and I enjoyed them all. Kudos to good writing. As for the characters themselves, well, life is complicated. Who am I to judge how people choose to go to hell and back?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Pathetic weak cuck

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

It ended as it should have

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some hope for their marriage. Maybe. Wonder if she changes her mind 10 years from now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have a hard time believing that willing cuckolding could actually exist in real life, but apparently, it does. It's baffling. I mean, I understand that the mind of a cuckold is a confused mess, and apparently, a defense-coping mechanism turns emotional pain into pleasure.

Why people don't think this is problematic and indulging in it is harmful is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Best Man Series Info