The Best of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached into my pocket and found the small fob I had attached to my keys earlier in the evening. My thumb traced the four buttons on the small device until I found the one I wanted. Then I settled back to watch, my thumb positioned and waiting in my pocket.

Soon enough I saw Ann turn towards the band, which put her back to Kath. From where I stood I could see Ann's face, her eyes half closed as she enjoyed the music. As Kath danced close up behind Ann, it appeared that Kath put her hand on Ann's hip. With that, I pushed the button in my pocket. Ann's eyes flew open wide and her head jerked back; enough to let me know that the tiny vibrator in the pocket of her thong had started buzzing at its lowest setting right over her clit. I could see her eyes darting frantically around the room as she regained her rhythm, struggling a little over the distraction of the small device. I took my hand from my pocket, and started towards them again; watching Ann relax once the vibrator had stopped. Kath continued dancing behind her, oblivious.

When I got there, Ann gave me a look, but didn't want to say anything over the music for fear of being overheard.

"What happened to the drinks?" Kath called out, still dancing close to Ann.

"They're on the way. Debbie is bringing them over."

Kath laughed. "Damn, he's gone for five minutes and he's got the waitresses name. Better watch this one close Ann; he's got a wandering eye."

Ann grinned back at her. "He can wander all he wants, as long as he takes me along with him. No flying solo!"

Kath looked at me. "You're a lucky guy, you know that?"

"I tell myself that every single day. Hey, here come the drinks." Debbie made her way along the edge of the dance floor, dodging the flailing limbs with apparent ease. I traded places with Debbie as she arrived with her tray of drinks, in order to shield her from the dancers as she distributed the beverages.

She glanced over her shoulder at me gratefully. "Thanks! I'll come by later and see if y'all need a refill."

I thanked her as I paid for the drinks and tipped her, and then watched Ann watch her as she dodged back through the crowd. "Do you think she's on the menu?" I asked.

"I've got other things on my mind tonight."

I grinned and looked past her to Kath. "Ready for more dancing?" They both smiled in answer to my question, and started dancing with each other. I reached over to snag a glass of water; I wanted to keep a clear head tonight, and getting sloppy drunk definitely wasn't on the agenda.

I moved in close behind Ann. The dance floor was really packed now, and the concept of personal space was vanishing rapidly. The press of people moved Kath in close to Ann as well, and they looked into each other's eyes as we 'danced'. Dancing for style at this point was impossible – this was just dancing for the pure joy of motion. As the press continued, I kept my body in between the main mass of dancers and my two companions. Ann and Kath continued dancing together; taking turns behind each other as they danced, their hands grazing each other's bodies. I was dancing as well, facing them both as they moved, oblivious to the rest of the room.

Ann turned once again, facing away from Kath, who grabbed Ann's hips and leaned closer, smiling as she danced. Ann bent slightly, sticking out her ass for Kath to press her tight leather pants into. As Kath did just that, I hit the fourth button on the remote, the one that was offset from the others. As the vibrator's highest setting kicked in, Ann instinctively moved her hips away from the sudden vibration, which had the effect of her ass grinding into Kath's crotch. I moved in front of Ann so that she was sandwiched between Kath and myself, still keeping the vibrator on the highest setting. Ann threw her arms around me, and suddenly I was looking directly into Kath's eyes as Ann writhed between us, grinding into my leg in search of yet more stimulation from the tiny vibrator. Ann threw her head back on Kath's shoulder, biting her lip as her eyes rolled back in their sockets.

I relented a few seconds later as the song ended, and Ann sagged into my arms as Kath looked at me, puzzled.

"What the hell was that?" she asked, as I reached for a glass of water to hand to Ann.

"You see the effect I have on women" I said with a straight face. "It's really quite a burden."

"Shut up!" Kath looked over at Ann. "You OK? I thought you were going to fall down for a minute."

"I'm fine. Really." It was hard to tell with the stage lights, but it looked like Ann was blushing.

Kath looked unconvinced and I smiled while I stuck my hand in my pocket. Ann's eyes got wide, and she started to shake her head as I pushed the lowest level button again.

"Eric!" I grinned at her, and then gave her a taste of the second to highest setting. "Oh!"

Kath was looking completely baffled at this point, and kept looking between my smirk and Ann. "OK, who do I have to beat to a pulp in order to know what the hell is going on here?"

"With a threat like that, I guess I don't have a choice, do I?" I slowly brought my hand out of my pocket as Ann's eyes turned into saucers. To her credit, she didn't say anything as I took out my keys and unhooked the matchbook sized remote. Without saying a word I handed it to Kath.

"Come on, let's dance." I pulled Ann around so that my back was to Kath and started dancing. I was watching Ann's face closely, and had positioned her so that Kath could see her face as well. It didn't take long until I could tell that Kath was pressing buttons on the remote – Ann's usually impeccable rhythm was off, she was biting her lower lip, and her eyes kept alternating between wide open and halfway closed. I maneuvered around until I was behind Ann again, and holding her hips directed her back in front of Kath where we continued to dance.

Kath started dancing as well, the tiny remote unnoticeable in her hand, her eyes locked on Ann's face. She moved closer to us, until Ann was alternately rubbing up against either myself, or against Kath. Their faces scant inches apart, Ann's was now flushed noticeably as Kath and I sandwiched my wife between us. Kath seemed to have determined which button was the highest setting, and was seemingly intent on making Ann pass out. Luckily for Ann the song ended, and we eased her back against the wall to let her recover.

"Whatever this is, I want one!" said Kath, pushing the 'high' button for emphasis, causing Ann to gasp again and grab my arm. I was saved from having to answer by Debbie coming by to see if we wanted any drinks.

"I'll take another wine," said Kath, with an evil look on her face. "How about you, Ann?" She turned to look at her as she asked the question, and I noticed that one of Kath's hands was out of sight behind her back.

I looked over at Ann, who had a slightly glazed look on her face. "Earth to Ann. Want anything else to drink?"

She stared at me blankly, her fists clenching at her side, before suddenly blurting out "Water! Please!" and biting her lip again she leaned back against the wall and looked towards the floor.

"And I'll have another margarita, along with some more waters, please. Thanks Debbie."

"No problem, I'll be back in a few minutes." With a final inquisitive glance at Ann, still leaning against the wall, she headed towards the bar.

I leaned in close to Ann and kissed her. Her tongue stabbed into my mouth before she broke away gasping and leaning into my body. "She won't turn it off!" she panted.

"Don't look at me," I laughed. "You'll have to talk to Kath about that." I glanced at Kath standing just a foot away. She had an evil smile on her face and didn't look away from Ann.

Ann looked at Kath imploringly. "Please, I can't take much more!" She sighed in relief, and then moaned as the vibrator evidently started up again.

Kath licked her lips, her tongue stud briefly passing outside her lips; then asked, "You can't take it because it's good, or because it's bad?"

Ann squirmed. "It's good, but it's not goodenough! Please, turn it off!"

"What will you do if I do?"

"Anything, just turn it off!" Ann pleaded. A sheen of sweat glistened on her forehead.

"Kiss me."

Ann didn't hesitate as she practically threw herself onto the taller woman. I moved to block the view from the main part of the bar. The people on the dance floor didn't notice or didn't care. I could see their tongues tasting each other, exploring back and forth. Ann's hands clenched at her sides, conflicted between the passion she felt for the other woman and the embarrassment at her public display. I solved her dilemma by moving behind her and pinning her wrists at her side. She moaned and sagged against Kath, giving in fully to the sensations. Their kiss deepened as one of Kath's arms snaked around Ann's back, resting on her firm ass beneath the short skirt.

I could see Kath pulling Ann more firmly to her, her hand reaching down and cupping her ass, pulling her up into their kiss. Ann's arms were almost vibrating with tension and unresolved need as I held them firmly by her wrists. Kath's pulling Ann toward her had arched Ann's chest out while her arms were stretched back. Not by an uncomfortable amount, but enough that her nipples were straining to burst from their confinement. Ann was squirming constantly at this point, panting into Kath's mouth as their tongues continued to caress each other.

I saw Debbie heading towards us with our drinks, so I leaned in close enough that they could both hear me. "Here comes our waitress."

As Kath finally relented, Ann collapsed back into my arms; sweaty and trembling, still reeling from the sensations that Kath had given her. I smiled over Ann's shoulder at Kath, who was nonchalantly collecting our empty glasses in preparation for Debbie's arrival.

"Am I about to get thrown out again?" Kath asked.

"Nah. They wouldn't be bringing us our drinks if they were going to do that."

She laughed. "Good point."

As Debbie arrived with the drinks, I fished for my wallet with one hand. I looked down at Ann, still leaning back on me. "You look like you need a drink."

"I'd like a drink," she replied, and glanced over at Kath while continuing in a lower voice just for me. "What I need is something else again."

I grinned at her, and helped her to regain her balance and stand on her own once more before paying Debbie; and chatted with her briefly about tonight's crowd, and which nights and bands were most popular. Turning back to rejoin my two beautiful companions, I saw that they were leaning against our wall, heads together in order to talk over the sound of the band. But it was obvious that a Rubicon of some sort had been crossed. The tension that I had observed in both of them earlier was gone. They both seemed more relaxed, and casually touched each other's arms for emphasis while they talked, occasionally holding hands as their conversation flowed.

It seemed like a good time for a restroom break, and I headed that direction. After I had finished my business and was walking back, I noticed a group of people in the corner booth looked as if they were preparing to leave. They readily agreed to hold the table for me while I collected my friends.

Ann and Kath were still locked in deep conversation when I got back, but looked up as I touched their shoulders and leaned in to talk. "I managed to snag a table at the far end. Want to take a load off your feet?"

They grabbed their drinks as one, and motioned for me to lead the way. After effusive thanks to the outgoing party, we all collapsed in relief on the curved and padded bench seat. We naturally fell into the same seating arrangement – Kath and myself on either side of Ann. Both of them immediately took off their shoes, sighing in relief. "What I wouldn't give for a good foot rub right now." Kath announced. "I haven't worn those damn things in over a year. Now I remember why!" It felt strange to be having a conversation without practically shouting.

"So whatwouldyou give for a foot massage," Ann asked Kath, "if I were able to provide you one on the spot?" I knew where she was going with this, and kept my mouth shut.

"A good one? 'Cause I've had people try to give me a foot massage before, and if they don't know what they're doing it just ends up either tickling me or hurting. Andthatmakes me kick 'em. Things usually go downhill from there."

"Wellduh!What's the point of a bad massage? So tell, what is it you'd give for a foot massage right now?"

"Um, first born child?" Kath asked hopefully.

Ann shook her head. "Nope, already have one of them."

"Undying love?"

"I've already got one of those, and besides, it's too hard to cash. Next?"

"An excellent kiss?"

Ann cocked her head to the side as she pretended to consider the offer. "I guess I could do with that. As long as it was trulyexcellentof course."

Kath's smile had a predatory aspect to it. "Oh, I fucking invented excellent. So what about my foot massage?"

Ann patted my lap. "Swing 'em up over me. Eric, you're up."

Kath looked at me skeptically, and I shrugged. "I had massage training over 20 years ago, but I still keep in practice. Go ahead and swing your legs over Ann." The curved shape of the corner booth allowed Kath to lean back while her knees arched over Ann's lap. Her left hand fell naturally onto Kath's right thigh, warm and taut underneath the tight leather pants.

I moved farther away from Ann, scooting to my right so that the curve of the booth gave me some back support as well; and hooked my left leg up onto the seat so that I could face more squarely towards Kath and her feet. As I took her right foot in my hands, the other came to rest on my right thigh, tantalizingly close to the erection trapped in my jeans.

Using the heel of one hand, I started a slow, smooth, deep press from the ball of her foot to the heel and then back again; repeating the motion, making sure that the entire area was covered with increasingly deeper pressure. Luckily the bottoms of her feet were smooth; on rough, dry feet, only copious amounts of massage oil could make a foot massage feel anything other than irritating. As I moved more over her insole, her other foot pressed against me as she moaned, her eyes half closing as the muscles started to relax.

Ann leaned over to me, putting her weight on Kath's legs as she put her head next to mine. "I love you."

"I love you too." I tilted my head to kiss her, our tongues tracing the outlines of each other's lips while I continued my efforts on Kath's foot. Suddenly Ann jerked, her tongue stabbing into my mouth as she gasped.

Ann sat back up, her hand tightening on my thigh as Kath activated the vibrator once again.

Looking past Ann, I caught Kath's eyes. "Thought that would get her attention," she said, grinning. "I think I owe someone 'an excellent kiss' for the job you're doing on my feet."

"Somehow, it doesn't seem quite right thatshe'sgetting rewarded formymassage." Ann's breathing was getting deeper as we talked past her. I could see her hand clenching on Kath's thigh as the vibrator continued teasing her.

Kath's free foot, the one resting in my lap, moved slowly. It came to rest on my hard cock, still trapped by the right leg of my jeans. She pressed against it firmly, saying "Oh, I somehow think you'll be getting a big reward tonight. In the meantime, there's still that kiss..." She leaned into Ann slowly, not taking her eyes off of Ann's face. Ann relaxed into the kiss with a moan, the alcohol and stimulation against her clit fueling her desires and lowering her inhibitions. Kath's tongue and lips were soft against hers, yet insistent and demanding at the same time.

Kath's right hand, the one without the remote, slid into my view, tracing patterns on the fishnet hose of Ann's leg. I heard Ann moan into Kath's mouth, even over the noise of the crowded bar. Ann's hips began rocking, rising up in order to make better contact with the leather clad legs stretched over her. I watched Kath's hand, concealed under the table, as it moved further up my wife's leg, her fingertips sliding under the black skirt.

I switched my foot massage efforts to Kath's other foot. She left the foot I had just worked on planted in my crotch. I wondered if she realized that it was pressed firmly up against the erection trapped in leg of my jeans; hoping that she did, as her heel was perilously close to my balls.

The hand had now disappeared completely under Ann's skirt, and the rocking of Ann's hips was more urgent. Ann moaned again, and broke the kiss. "Home, now. Please!" She looked into Kath's eyes, both of their faces flushed with desire.

I looked at Kath and raised an eyebrow in inquiry. She grinned, "Hell yes!" The spiky haired beauty brought her hand up from under Ann's skirt, and ran the fingers underneath her nose while inhaling. Looking Ann in the eyes, she brought her fingers up slowly to her own lips and licked them, tasting my wife on her fingers. The sight caused my erection to throb painfully, and under cover of the table I adjusted myself so that I was pointing upwards as opposed to down my pants leg. That taken care of, I finished off the remnants of my drink and slid out of the booth; holding my hand out to assist Ann. As I helped Kath out of the booth, she passed me back the remote to the vibrator still tucked into the front of Ann's thong.

The two beautiful women finished off their drinks as well, and we quickly wove our way out of the tightly packed roadhouse. I waved to our blonde waitress on the way out, and I could have sworn that she winked back at me. That could be fun some day, but tonight it was only of passing interest. Kath climbed into the back seat, and I assisted Ann down next to her. By the time I had moved around to climb in myself, Kath had practically pinned Ann to the seat and there was some serious kissing going on. As I pulled carefully out onto the road, I could hear Ann gasping and moaning behind me, along with an occasional delighted chuckle from Kath as she caused my wife to writhe beneath her.

As we paused at the last stoplight before we reached home, I looked back. Ann's head was thrown back in evident ecstasy, as Kath had her lips locked onto a nipple that had managed to escape Ann's leather corset. I stroked myself through my jeans as I watched my lover's face contort with pleasure. The light changed, and as I turned onto the sparsely traveled back road, I thumbed the lowest setting on the remote. Ann gasped, then let out a low wail at the vibrations now teasing her clit, Kath still suckling on Ann's sensitive nipple, and sucking as much of her breast into her mouth as she could manage.

When we still had two minutes drive left, I nudged the remote up a notch, smiling to myself as Ann got louder. I pushed it up to the second highest level when I judged there was about a minute left before we reached home; and up to the highest setting of all when we were about 30 seconds from pulling into the driveway. With each increase, the frantic noises that Ann was making got louder, and she groaned with frustration when I turned both the vibrator and the car off.

I got out quickly, opening the door closest to my wife, and reached in a hand to help her out. Both of her nipples were showing above the corset, and they stood out, swollen and glistening from Kath's attentions. I pressed Ann into the side of the car, letting Kath help herself out, and kissed my wife deeply as I first gently tweaked her nipples, then pinched them harder as she ground herself into my cock.

As Kath finished climbing out and closed the car door, I forced myself to step back. "Shall we?" I led the way up the sidewalk of our house, the two beautiful women following behind me holding hands, Ann's nipples still hard and peaking over the top of the corset. I unlocked the door and let the ladies enter before closing it behind us. Ann led the way towards our bedroom, still tightly clasping Kath's hand.