The Best Part

Story Info
She massages her Daddy Dom after a long hard day.
2.2k words
4.3
8.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long, hot day. He felt like he had been annoyed from the time that he had woken up and work hadn't improved it. He was grateful to be home and all he wanted to do was to relax for the evening. He had sent a message to her before he left work, warning of his bad mood. She had just replied with a heart emoji and nothing else.

He came into the bedroom and she was lounging on the bed, paperback in hand. He noted with appreciation that she was undressed, clad only in a lingerie set that was a favorite of his. It was a bra and panty set that was sheer orange with daisy appliques over her breasts.

"Hi, baby," he greeted.

She smiled at him over her book before carefully marking her place and setting it to the side.

"Hi, Daddy. Long day?"

"Yes, baby. Too long. I'm so tired and it's only 8 PM." He stretched with a groan and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry. Would a massage help?" she asked, wrapping her arms around him and resting her chin on his shoulder.

"I'd love that, baby. Sure you're not too tired as well?"

"Not at all, Daddy. Take your clothes off," she commanded, getting up from the bed to rummage in her dresser drawer. The good dresser drawer, where her toys and things lived.

"Yes, ma'am," he answered, grinning. Considering the dynamic of their relationship, it was always amusing when she tried to get bossy with him. She was cute as hell.

He undressed down to his underwear and laid in the of the bed with his head rested on his folded arms. He heard her start quiet music on her phone before setting it down on the bedside table; it was a slow, sexy R&B song with a driving beat.

She crawled on the bed near his legs and he heard her uncap a bottle. Her warm oiled hands started at his feet, thumbs pressing into his arches before using her palm and fingers to encircle his heel. He chuckled as she went to the effort to massage each of his toes.

"Having fun?" he asked, wryly.

"Yes. I like touching Daddy."

She moved to massage his calves, using the heels of her hands to stroke up the length of them and back down.

"Mmm. Your hands feel really good," he sighed.

"Thank you, Daddy. I've always thought I have talented hands," she replied brightly.

"You do, baby."

She continued working up to the back of his thighs, using the same movements she had on his calves. She massaged right up to the edge of his briefs before moving to his lower back. She tried out her best effleurage movement going up his back, and he groaned his appreciation.

"That's really good."

"Thank you, Daddy. Glad you like it."

She moved to straddle him higher so that she could reach his shoulders. Deep strokes, using the heels of her hands to work the muscles in his back. Moving up to his shoulders and then down his arms. She massaged his biceps and all the way down to his fingertips. She intertwined their fingers for a moment and pressed a kiss to his back, which made him chuckle.

She moved off of him to kneel by his side so that she could focus her attention on his neck. She used her right hand to massage his neck while the other rubbed his shoulder before alternating. He murmured his appreciation and she smiled.

"Hmmm, you should roll over," she suggested.

"I should?"

"Yes, Daddy. How am I supposed to reach your chest?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"If you say so," he replied, amused. She knew what she was doing.

He rolled over and she re-oiled her hands and started her same path she had taken up his back. At some point she had taken off the lacy flower bra, leaving her only in the filmy matching panties. He pretended not to notice.

Massaging his feet, calves, then his thighs. He noticed she spent more time on stroking her thumbs towards his inner thighs than she had before. She also dared to tease under his briefs this time before moving on.

She moved to straddle his hips again. They could both feel his erection pressing against her, the thin cotton of his boxer briefs and a scrap of lace all that was separating them. She didn't say anything but he could see the satisfied little smirk on her lips. She definitely knew what she was doing.

She reached for the massage oil again and squeezed it directly onto his chest. She started rubbing his chest and shoulders. He didn't hide the fact that he was watching her breasts as she massaged him and she gave no indication that she noticed. Her breasts moved appealingly with each of her movements. He considered leaning up to catch a nipple in his mouth but decided he would let her continue with her game.

She moved his arms until they were spread to his sides. She massaged down each in turn. Then she smiled at him and leaned down to kiss him. This action brought her chest against his and he felt her hard nipples slide against him through the oil. The entire time she had pretended that she was focused only on the massage, but he had heard her breathing change. He brought one hand up to tangle in her hair and the other against her bare back to press her closer to him. He kissed her deeply before biting at her full lower lip. She hummed in pleasure from his kiss. Then she pulled back and sat up so that she was straddling him upright again.

"Good?" she asked, breathless and slightly flushed.

"Very good," he confirmed, eyes slightly narrowed at her. Wondering what she would do next.

"Okay, Daddy," she said, moving off of him. She was doing the shy thing she did sometimes, averting her eyes from him like she didn't know exactly what he was thinking.

"Your turn," he said, sitting up. "Lay down."

She bit her lip as if she was considering it but then complied without argument. He stood for a moment admiring her profile; the curve of her back as it met the rounded slope of her ass, the smooth thickness of her thighs. His.

He reached out and started tugging her panties down her legs.

"So they won't get oily," he explained, tossing them to the side.

"Mmhmm," she agreed, dubiously.

"I think I'll start with your back."

He straddled her upper thighs and poured a line of the oil down her back. His broad strokes weren't as careful and studied as hers had been but his hands were warm and strong.

Her little noises of appreciation started almost immediately and he wasn't surprised. She was always making little sounds of some sort. He wondered what other ones he could coax out of her. He stroked from her spine out to her sides, unabashedly stroking more and more of her as he did so. He leaned forward so that he could reach under her and palm her breasts. He ran his fingertips lightly over her nipples until he heard her moan muffled into her arms.

"Oops. Sorry, got distracted," he apologized, returning his hands to her back. He moved back so that he was straddling her over her knees. He squeezed a generous amount of the massage oil on her ass and started to massage it in. He knew this wasn't going to last much longer.

He smoothed his hands around the curves of her cheeks, until he was skimming the line of where her ass met her upper thighs. He ran his thumbs along the crease. Closer and closer to where he knew she was wet and wanting for him. He heard her breath catch in her throat. He moved his hands away to smooth over the globes of her ass again.

"Mmm. You've got a beautiful ass, baby."

"Thank you, Daddy," she murmured.

"Just makes me want to—"

She jumped and gasped as he slapped her firmly on the right side of her ass.

"Mmm, Daddy!" she cried, startled.

He slapped again, this time on the left side. She gave another little cry.

"Do you think you can tease Daddy? Do you think Daddy didn't know what you were doing the whole time?" he asked. He reached down and wasn't surprised to feel that she was dripping with her wetness. "Soaked for Daddy, I fucking knew it. Little tease."

"Daddy," she said, desperately.

"You think you can tease Daddy and not get fucked? Wrong, babygirl."

He pulled his hard cock through the opening of his boxers, stroking it with the massage oil still on his hands. Still straddling her thighs, he stroked his cock down the crack of her ass until he could feel the hot wetness of her pussy envelop the tip.

"Want it, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," she pleaded, moving her hips to try to take him inside of her.

He gave her another slap, making her gasp.

"No. You wait for Daddy to say you can have it. Say please."

"Please, Daddy! Please. Please let me have your cock."

He slid inside of her, the position of her thighs making her feel even tighter.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned. "So tight."

"Mmmmmm, yes, Daddy. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Good girl. Begging like a good little slut. Just for Daddy."

She nodded her head in frenzied agreement, her hands grasping at the bed sheets.

He started fucking her slow and deep. Pulling all the way out until just the tip of his cock was inside her before thrusting back into her with all his weight. She was gasping every time he drove into her, so vocal as usual. Voicing her pleasure in endless little gasps and moans.

"How does it feel, baby? Good? You like Daddy's cock?"

"Yes, Daddy! I love it, Daddy. It's so good," she answered breathlessly.

"Good, baby."

He started speeding up his thrusts but keeping them just as deep. He could feel her beginning to tighten around him and her sounds were increasing in volume.

"Are you getting close, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy. You're making me want to cum," she panted.

"No. Not until I say."

She gave a groan but didn't argue. He could feel the tension in her body as she tried to control herself, to hold back the orgasm that she was on the brink of. Because he had told her to. Her submission thrilled him and spurred him on. He fucked her harder, their bodies sliding against each other smoothly from the oil.

"Daddy!" she cried, panicked. "Too much, Daddy, I'm gonna cum, Daddy -"

"No," he commanded. He pulled out of her and she whimpered at the loss of him. He stood up from the bed and took off his boxers. "Up on your knees, baby."

"Yes, Daddy," she answered.

"Good girl," he praised, kneeling behind her. He gripped her hips and thrust into her in one hard movement. She cried out in pleasure and clenched down around him.

"Fuck, baby. That wet cunt, I love it. Always so wet for Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy. Yes yes yes," she moaned. "Just for Daddy."

"Mmm. You're going to make Daddy cum. You want Daddy's cum?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Then take it. Take Daddy's cock and make me cum." He stilled and pulled her back by her hips. She understood what he wanted and started pushing back against him, fucking herself on his cock. He could feel her getting tighter and tighter as she got closer; her movements were getting more erratic against him.

"Yeah, baby. Fuck yourself on Daddy's cock, do it. Just like the little slut that you are. My little slut," he growled at her, knowing the effect his words would have on her.

"Yes, Daddy. Daddy's little slut, just Daddy's. Fuck," she gasped.

"Beg, baby. Beg and maybe you can have what you want."

"Please, Daddy! Please let me cum, cum with me, Daddy. I need it, I need it so much. Please!"

"You need it where, baby?"

"I need it inside me, Daddy, please cum inside me, please. Fill me up, Daddy, make me drip," she begged.

"Fuck, baby. Here it comes, cum with me, baby. Do it. Now," he ordered, tightly gripping her hips to pull her back against him hard, driving into her quickly and deep right where he knew she needed it. She gave a cry of relief and came, her pussy clenching and hips rocking against him. Words spilled from her lips, unintelligible except for cries for her Daddy. He spilled his cum inside of her and felt her needy cunt clench around him, milking it out of him. She was still moaning and whimpering at the force of her orgasm. He stayed there for a moment, basking in his orgasm and stroking his hands along her back and hips.

"Mmm, good girl."

She murmured her agreement. He pulled out of her and she collapsed forward onto the bed. Flushed, depleted, filled.

He moved to lay next to her, brushing her long, dark hair away to kiss her neck. She rolled onto her side so that she could snuggle into him and he wrapped his arms around her. She gave a happy sigh and he could feel that she was grinning even though he couldn't see it. He dropped kisses along her shoulder and ran his fingers down her sides and stomach in a way that made her giggle.

"Feel better, Daddy?" she asked.

"Much better, baby. Much better."