The Best Position Ever Ch. 01

Story Info
Lea passes the interviews.
3.2k words
4.57
7.5k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written for those who enjoy mindless sex that is harmless, willing, and above all, pleasurable.

*

Lea looked at herself in the long mirror that hung on the back of her bedroom door. She was wearing a summer dress, a few inches above knee length, sky blue. She looked good, she thought. Tall, slender, pretty, not gorgeous. Women like Zoe Croft would not hire an assistant that was more beautiful than herself. Fat chance of that Lea thought.

Zoe Croft was an A-list model. In high demand from New York, to L.A., to Milan, to Paris. He body could sell evening gowns, sportswear, bikinis, or lingerie equally well. She was five-eleven, one hundred and eighteen pounds, very short black hair with an amazing olive complexion. And Lea was on her way to interview as Zoe's personal assistant.

Over the last two weeks, she had already been interviewed by three separate executives from Werner-Hines recruiters. The last was Ellen Hart, the vice president of the company. As Lea rode the subway cross town to midtown Manhattan, she thought about that afternoon a week ago.

She was peering into the window of the Ivy Trellis restaurant. She was early to meet Ellen Hart and she was nervous. This was going to be her final meeting before the agency decided on her as a possible candidate for the position of Zoe Croft's assistant. She entered the small restaurant to see a very pretty executive dressed woman waving in her direction. Lea walked over where Ellen had now stood and was offering her hand to Lea.

The two shook and once settled at the table, Ellen began a slow but pleasant repeat of many of the questions she had answered before. Lunch was nice and Ellen was delightful. But eventually Ellen smiled at Lea. She leaned forward, lowered her voice to a whisper and asked. "How long have you known you were gay?"

Lea remained quiet. "Your expression says that you didn't expect that question." She grinned at Lea. "We are being well compensated for this recruitment. Did you really think we would not find out?"

"I. How? I mean, I have been." Lea stopped.

"Two years ago you were having a very public argument with your lover at the time in a lesbian bar in SoHo." She paused. "It's really not as sinister as it sounds sweetie." Ellen offered.

Lea slowly shook her head. "I still don't understand how."

Ellen reached out and her hand found Lea's, she patted it. "I was there that night. Right there at the bar. Maybe three of four stools away." She gently squeezed Lea's fingers. "I watched you stomp out of there and I told my girlfriend. That woman has no idea what she just lost." Ellen watched as Lea's eyes found hers.

"You were there? You're?" Lea started.

"I'm a lesbian. Card carrying for many years." Ellen offered.

Lea swallowed hard. "I guess my chances at this job are...."

Ellen's hand was still caressing her fingers. "I don't know." Ellen whispered. "I suppose it depends on how compliant you are?"

Lea offered a questioning look to Ellen.

"Well." Ellen said. "Only one way to know for certain." She stood. Placing her credit card and the receipt in her pocket. The two left the restaurant and now stood on the sidewalk. Ellen looked at Lea and offered a smile. "So, are you planning to go back to your apartment now or might you be willing to accompany me?"

"Accompany you?" Lea asked.

"I have a room at the Commodore Hotel." Ellen said. "I thought you might be willing to spend the afternoon with me."

"I. You mean?" Lea struggled to say it.

Ellen took both of Lea's hands in hers. "Baby, I cannot recommend you to Zoe without being sure. You know?"

"Is Zoe a?" Lea tried to say.

"Ellen laughed. "Raving." She said. "And you, my dear, should be aware of that before you decide."

Lea began to laugh. She had often daydreamed about Zoe Croft and just what it might be like to be with someone so incredibly beautiful.

"I really need a decision." Ellen whispered.

"Okay." Lea said.

When Ellen slid the keycard into the lock on the hotel room door, Lea felt a chill. She was about to do something she had never done before, Something she had never wanted to do. In the room, Lea offered. "I have never had such casual sex with a complete stranger."

Ellen slipped off her suit jacket and slipped her arms around Lea. Her hands eased up her back, over her shoulders, and back down along her ribs, over her butt cheeks. A gentle squeeze. And then, Ellen's lips met Lea's and the kiss was electric to Lea. Ellen offered her tongue and Lea accepted it. The kiss lingered for some time.

When their lips parted, Ellen kissed along Lea's neck, under her chin. She licked Lea's lips. "This is not casual sex, sweetie." She turned and went over to the bed. She eased herself onto the edge and settled there, crossing her legs. "I want to watch you get undressed." She said.

Lea, after a pause, reached over her shoulder, trying to find the zipper to her dress. Finally she moved forward and turned around. Ellen grinned. "Need a hand?" She lowered the zipper and watched as the dress slipped off of Lea's shoulders. Lea eased it over her hips and let it drop in the floor.

In just her shoes, bra, and panties, She turned and looked at Ellen and she used her toes to slip off her loafers. Her fingers trembled a little as she unhooked her front clasp bra. Her breasts were small, nipples already swollen, she stood there presenting a very athletic body.

Ellen whispered. "Come here."

Lea moved close and Ellen pulled her between her legs. With her arms around lea, she began kissing down her neck, over her chest. The top of her breasts. She found the girl's nipple and sucked at it, and she felt Lea shiver. "You like to be loved." She said. "I can tell."

Ellen stood. "Get up on the bed. It's my turn." She moved away a little and kicked off her heals. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop. She was wearing a half slip that was also discarded. She was a really beautiful woman. Slender, tanned, fit, and her air of confidence excited Lea. Ellen removed her bra displaying breasts only slightly larger and almost as firm and erect as those of the younger girl setting before her.

As she thumbed her panties, she moved closer. She leaned forward, their lips touching. She kissed lea, her tongue searching, she was actually panting as she eased Lea back on the bed. She pushed her panties down letting them flutter to the floor. She kneed herself up onto the bed beside Lea. "This in not casual sex, baby. This is you pleasuring me because I'm asking you to."

Ellen's arm guided Lea over onto her. Her hands on Lea's shoulders maneuvered her between her legs.

"We have all afternoon." Ellen whispered.

Lea's first kiss on Ellen's smooth shaven pubic mound caused Ellen to close her eyes.

It was dark outside as Lea looked out the hotel window. Ellen was zipping up her dress. Putting Lea back in presentable condition for using public transportation.

Ellen had rose first and just watched the beautiful naked girl laying there on the bed. Her face smeared with Ellen's sexual juices. Her cheeks showing a slight pink rash. Ellen's finger rubbing the folds of her labia where so many incredible orgasms had been enjoyed over the last two plus hours. She smiled and shook her head. Oh, to be that age and that talented again, she thought.

Ellen leaned over and kissed Lea on her swollen clitoris. Lea jerked awake. "Relax baby." Ellen said. "I was just saying thank you." She patted Lea's butt. Lets get you dressed.

Lea slowly made her way off of the bed on weak legs. She leaned against it as Ellen slid her panties up. Ellen's fingers caressing Lea's sex a final time before adding her bra and dress.

As lea looked out the window, Ellen kissed the back of her neck. "I'm going to recommend you for the position with Zoe Croft." Lea started to turn her head. Ellen kept her facing forward, the city lights coming on to meet to darkness. "You earned it. You deserve it. You are more than qualified." Then she turned Lea to face her. She cupped her face and placed a long sensual kiss on a mouth that, after some time in the bathroom, still tasted like pussy.

"You think She will hire me?" Lea asked.

"Baby. You treat her anything like you treated me today and she'll want to marry you." Ellen grinned.

As the two exited the hotel elevator, a girl behind the desk smiled and nodded to Ellen but Lea did not notice. On the street, Ellen hugged her once more. "I'm always available if you find yourself in New York, bored and horny."

Lea laughed. "You never know." Ellen watched her walk down the block and disappear into the subway station. She shook her head and started for her car. "How the hell do I follow that?" She whispered.

Bask to present:

Lea stood as the subway shuddered to a stop at east 22nd street. Zoe had told her that she had a condo available for use when she was in New York. It was on 23rd, west of Lexington Avenue. Apparently one, or some, of the bigtime ad agencies were very generous to her.

Lea pressed the door buzzer, waited and finally it opened. Her first sight of Zoe caused her to stand there with her mouth slightly ajar. As she watched the tall beauty, her mind was racing. "Are you okay?" Zoe asked. "You look as though you might be stroking out."

Finally, Lea focused enough to hear what Zoe was saying. "Sorry." Lea said. "I just. Well."

"Come in before my neighbors start to worry." Lea entered an extremely large space. The condo common area was immense. Livingroom, dinning area, gourmet kitchen, all one huge open space. The far wall was entirely glass, floor to ceiling.

Zoe was wearing a Japanese style silk robe. It fit snug against her perfect figure. Tied at her waist with a matching belt, it was hemmed about mid-thigh.

"Your place is amazing." Lea said.

"Yea, well don't get too comfortable." Zoe said but she was smiling at Lea.

"Sorry?" Lea replied.

"We are only here a month or two during the fall shows." Zoe said.

Lea looked around. "We?" Thinking there might be some sort of entourage.

"You." Zoe said. "And me, mostly."

"You mean I have the job?" Lea asked.

"It means that Ellen Hart thought a great deal of you." Zoe took Lea's hand. Guided her to her feet. They were so close together. Faces just inches apart.

Lea was suddenly quite nervous. Zoe, on the other hand seemed very much at ease. Her fingers traced Lea's arm from fingertips to shoulder. They then eased around the back of Lea's head. With her mouth now so close to Lea's ear, she whispered. "Am I going to think a great deal of you?"

"I." Lea tried to speak. She knew exactly what she wanted to say. She wanted to scream "Yes." But, she simply said "I hope so."

"I had to let my last assistant go." Zoe explained. She turned and started walking toward a hall on the far side of the room. She still held Lea's fingers in her left hand and Lea followed along. "I was going to Paris for a ten-day shoot." She looked over her shoulder at Lea. "She texted me at the airport. Said she was going to Curacao with her boyfriend." She put her hand on Lea's chest and guided her up against the hallway wall. "I didn't even know she had a boyfriend." She started to move on but then stopped, holding Lea in place. "How could I not have known she had a boyfriend."

She turned on toward a large double doorway. Zoe reached for the doorknob. "Lea, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No." Lea replied. Zoe opened them pushed both doors open.

She walked into the room turning loose of Lea's hand for the first time. She reached the side of the bed, turned to look at Lea and slowly untied her robe. A simple roll of her shoulders and the garment slipped off and fell to the floor. "I was in Paris for ten days. By myself. I had no girl. I never wish to do that again."

Lea had never seen a more beautiful figure. Incredible was all that came to mind. She looked simply adorable. Dark olive skin, bright eyes, short hair combed boyishly with a part on the side. Her breasts were almost non-existent. But her nipples were already engorged like she had been having sex for an hour. Her waist was tiny, hips narrow. her legs were slim but with some defined muscles. And there was that incredible sight that always drove Lea nuts. Not just Zoe's bare sex, and petite labia or her little pearl still mostly hidden beneath it's hood. No, the treasure to Lea was that sliver of light emanating from between her legs. That little triangle of nothingness that always promised so much pleasure for both her and whoever she was about to enjoy.

"I'm not demanding." Zoe said as she slipped onto the bed. "I'm never mean or cruel." She whispered as she drew her knees up. "I know exactly how fortunate I am." She began to work her feet apart putting herself on complete display for Lea.

She held out her hand, curling her finger at Lea. Lea came over to the bed. She started to climb up. but Zoe shook her head. "Please undress." She said. "I need to feel my girl completely nude."

Lea slipped off her shoes and reached behind to unzip her dress. She let it fall from her shoulders. Her bra was a simple cotton fabric, all that was necessary for her breasts. When she thumbed her panties, Zoe lifted her head. She watched them fall to the floor and be kicked away.

The weight of Lea slipping onto the bed caused Zoe to smile. She looked at Lea. "I love sex.

When Lea leaned forward, Zoe willingly wrapped her arms around her. Lea pressed her lips to Zoe's, and they kissed and touched and licked. Lea's tongue searching in Zoe's mouth was stirring both of them.

Zoe pulled her lips from Lea. "Love me." Zoe whispered. She was not demanding. She was asking. She was almost begging. Lea did not make her wait long. She moved her mouth to those firm chocolate morsels, licking, sucking, teasing them and moved on. Zoe's abs were tight, firm. Her pubic mound was smooth and smelled of jasmine.

Lea eased lower, settling between Zoe's legs. Zoe's arms reached out to her sides gripping the bedding.

Her hands cupped under Zoe's thighs. She spread her new girl open and that first lick, that stroke of her tongue, that long slow pass from anus to clitoris earned her the title of personal assistant to Zoe Croft.

Oh, there was more. Much more. Intense moaning, whimpering, pleading. Orgasms intertwined with kissing and fingering and more sex resulting in yet another climax. Zoe would push Lea away; her clitoris so sensitive Lia's breath could set it afire. Soon she would pull at her hair of just pat her tummy and say "Please."

Lea always responded, more deliberate, more aggressive. Able to sense what Zoe wanted at that very moment.

Lea had no idea when the two of them floated off to sleep. The sun shining through the large window woke her to an empty bed. All that remained was the smell of sweet sex. The side of her face was sort of stuck to the sheets. Her lips, tacky. She did not want to describe the taste in her mouth. She staggered up and into the bathroom. On the large mirror written in lipstick was. "You overslept. 2300 Lexington Ave. Get your ass to work. P.S. Please take a shower first."

Lea grinned. When she exited the building She saw the signs at 23rd and Lexington Ave. "Well fuck. She could have just said come downstairs." When Lea entered the building she was met by a perky girl with a nametag stating her name was Shelly.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Coffee." Lea said.

"Sorry?" The girl asked with a confused look.

"Coffee would help. You asked if you could help so yes, coffee." Lea said.

"Are you Lea by any chance?" the girl asked. "Zoe said I should watch for someone named Lea."

"Sorry." Lea replied. "I forgot my nametag."

"Come with me." Shelly said.

"Is there coffee at the end?" Lea asked.

"I promise." Shelly replied. Then she yelled. "Someone tell Zoe I found miss sleepyhead. Jeez, maybe we can get some work done now.

With her second cup of coffee, Shelly had returned to escort her to where Zoe was doing a shoot. The place looked like a warehouse when she entered through the door but then there was this enormous bank of lights, a large backdrop that looked like the south Pacific, And a pile of sand meant to resemble a beach and Zoe, Right in the center, a fan imitating an ocean breeze, and wearing the skimpiest bikini Lea had ever seen.

Zoe was looking at her. She smiled. "Five." She called out. Someone on a director's chair echoed "FIVE"

Another voice, feminine, shouted "CUT."

Zoe walked over to Lea. Right there in front of everyone, she leaned over and kissed her on her mouth. "Hi." She said.

"Should you be doing that?" Lea asked.

"Walking around in this outfit is not illegal. Maybe it should be but it's not." Zoe offered.

"I mean kissing me." Lea said.

Zoe looked at her as if to be angry. "Well who do you want to be kissing you?"

Lea shrugged. She lifted on her toes and kissed Zoe back. "That's my girl." Zoe smiled and patted Lea's ass.

That same female voice sounded out. "Makeup." She was standing next to Lea and Zoe. "Really? On set? Any idea what makeup costs?"

Zoe smiled at Lea. "My life. Get used to it." She headed off back to the set where another girl was awaiting her with makeup kit in hand.

The woman looked at Lea. "Welcome to my nirvana." She said smiling at Lea. "No more kissing on set."

Lea grinned. "Just kissing?"

The woman paused. "Nothing that involves our makeup girl." Then she points to Zoe standing in the sand in her tiny bikini. "I'm sorry to say. With her that's about anything. So hands off."

"Or else?" Lea teased.

The woman grinned at Lea. She leaned over and whispered. "I like you. I never liked the last one. If you find yourself wanting a little something for yourself, let me know."

"And how might Zoe take that?" Lea asked.

"Well, how about we wait till the lunch break, and you can ask her." She winked at Lea.