All Comments on 'The Best Revenge Is A Life Lived Well'

by Joesephus

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Kristen was great! Finally a great shark ... errr lawyer!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

A real shame his ex wife was so fucking weak. To publicly shame her man, trying to goad a reaction to steal his kids away.

She absolutely deserved to lose custody for a short while. Her being sweet and subdued won't change her past. She can love him until they lower him into the ground. It won't make a lick of difference.

desecrationdesecration19 days ago

I still like this story because he turned out OK, his ex-wife was revealed to be broken inside but turned out fine, and the kids are happy with the new wife who is really pretty awesome. The real burn is the escape and ensuing prosperity. The ex was holding him back and did not measure up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Remarkable. Marraige rugby where stamina and strength aided by great coaching can tip the odds in your favor. (The taming of a Shrew, ex-wife?)

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

“THE BEST REVENGE IS A LIFE LIVED WELL”

/

NO! The best revenge is one that is so horrific that it serves as a warning to others. The punishment inflicted on an adulterous wife should be so terrifying that when the next woman in the area is considering cheating, her friend slaps her, and says: “Don’t be an idiot! Do you want THAT to happen to you?!?”

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Yes, it absolutely IS moral to keep a slut away from her children. Fathers have a responsibility to protect their children from corruption, and evil influences!

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

“you've eaten his cum out of my twat”

/

It amazes me when authors write a slut confessing to this, and then not having them arrested. In this case the MC even had it recorded, in a public place! No expectation of privacy in a restaurant.

/

Exposing someone to bodily fluids without consent is a crime. Tricking a husband into eating another man’s cum is sexual assault! In Texas, that’s a second degree felony, with a MINIMUM sentence of 2 years in prison.

/

All the MC had to do is give that recording to the police. The other man would also go to prison for conspiracy to commit sexual assault. The divorce can wait until after the criminal trial. Divorcing a woman with a sexual assault conviction, and a lifetime on the sexual offender list means that he would get pretty much all their assets, and she would be legally barred from ever coming near him or the children forever!

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous