All Comments on 'The Best Revenge Is A Life Lived Well'

by Joesephus

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
200% -Way to go Josephus!!

Bright, literate, intelligent and such sweetly calculated revenge on the wife. This fits my gold standard for cheating wife stories. You the man

rlg99rlg99over 18 years ago
Good

I Like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allforallallforallover 18 years ago
A winning husband

This was concise and gripping. Thank you for a story well told

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Best Revenge Story Yet

Great story, Joesephus. Not a shred of violence or temper, but an ocean full of revenge. Sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Aint nothing wrong here

I was prepared to be up in arms about taking kids completely away from their mother but hell, you ruined even that for me. They don't get much better than this.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Very Good Read

Thank you for a very good read.

What a stupid way for a woman and her doctor lover to proceed. It sets up the husband's actions well, but certainly created the need on his part for major revenge. I like the way he got his revenge by avoiding her for a long time.

My stories are pretty vengeful but the kinder gentler ending to this story is good. The new wife / shark changed his anger and vengence to tolerance and compassion. Bravo !!

Thank you for your effort.

Charleybear

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
you are still

bookmarked in my list of favorites, this story is one of the reasons why. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dang!

Dude!!! On a scale of 1-to-5, this warrants something around a 12.

I love your writing; it's great stuff. Please don't stop.

(Oh, and I like the UT references; been there, done that.)

-- KVK

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

A very very good story, I enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Best Revenge Is A Life Lived Well

I loved the way you vocalize the unique take on the picture you created with your words. Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quite enjoyable

Quite enjoyable with a marvelouls measure of calculated spanking of the miscreant.

Excellent writing with a terrific ending.

I look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely done

I think by far your best effort!

Great job... a story well told!

DJ

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
Good job.

Story went kind of fast for me. More details concerning their differences, her change away from him, their fall out, etc. The words you used were perfect for the color and texture of the story, maybe you just need more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What A Kicker

Author on a roll - garnished with humor and good taste for themes.

Up up nicely - you are appreciated for the reasons you already know. More please at interval. Nice work editors and author for electing to use them. Diligence and patience working well.

Thanks again - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just curious

Why are all the cuckolded husbands that seek revenge are either:

A. Former special Ops

B. Secret millionaires

C. Great businessmen

D. Now geniuses

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

I enjoyed this story. I hope to read more of your stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DISAPOINTED

I'M DISAPOINTED. A LOVING WIVES STORY SHOULD HAVE SOME ASSES KICKED. MIKE'S KNEECAPS SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROKEN.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
I'm a little disappointed

I liked the story but if Cathy has changed completely and is in love with him only why wouldn't he lean toward the mother of his children to marry? He was madly in love with her. It surely isn't totally gone.

And just when did the lawyer talk to the couple? They were changing accounts and locks but I saw nothing about phone conversations by his lawyer. Gotta reread.

I missed the wedding, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Would Have Like More...

to this story. The story went from their time as a loving couple to the scene where she tries to provoke him in the restaurant. Did you mean $3 Million for his first book advance or as written $30,000 which would have not paid for all of his moves with the kids?

One single violent outburst and he loses custody of his kids? It would have been nice to understand better what was her motivation for her verbal attack. If it was money they were already multimillionares. If it was more money then it hard to see how much more an Austin pediatrician can add to her bank account given the debts, high overhead and relatively low income associated with that field.

I did like his revenge on Mike where he impacted his career and made money on it at the same time.

Excellent story - Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
One short and to the point story

Josephus you are still doing great.

Keep up the good writing.

Peggytwitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good, Little Uplifting Story

Something like 99.998 of the stories here is always about some 6'3" 200 to 250 who could and normally would put the bad guys against the wall or beat them to a pulse, with the women all giddy.

I never understand that, or women who, though no more than 5 or 5'5" or 5'10" who demand that the men they date had to be Paul Bunyan in height --- but almost never say whether the men's IQ, EQ, or other intellectual properties are first requirements, regardless of physical stature.

Most women --- whether they are taller or shorter --- and most men, too, do not seem to know that the smartest man whose ideas, thoughts, and writings (the majority among three of them) formed America's CONSTITUTION was JAMES MADISON and he's only 5'4"! (Napoleon was also around that height; but he's a killer, so he don't count!)

As someone who's no more than a fraction over Madison's height, I guess who've been "looked down" upon by giants who has more height, muscles, and brutes than brains --- I have always looked at such people (both men and women), usually with a puzzle on my face, and WONDER if they know how the cell works, or what electron ionization (or covalent bonding) is about, or what the theory on computational resources is, or what Calabi Yau maifolds and Reimann/intrinsic geometries/topologies are, or what plate tectonics are, or how nuclear-dcay "half-life" processes and why they work the way they do, or what Locke and Montesquieu were trying to articulate when they sat down to ponder notions about "checks and balances" or what John Rawls' Juridical-Political theory on group and individual rights are about,,,,

Anyway, again, great little piece of writing that focused more on the brain and how it aspires to great and different things OTHER than what's between the legs and how they are used, or how big (men) or how beautiful (women) they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good by needs expansion

I liked the story but it needs expansion of words and the characters. I found it too short, but I like your writing.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well Done

A taut, well written story. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to more.

LindaWLindaWabout 18 years ago
Smile

I read it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Need I add anything else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice story BUT hubby stil a BIG wimp

this is an ok story but cathy really didn't suffer at all.... she was without her kids for 18 months but she knew that when she decided to leave hubby at the resturant.

Big deal. so where are the conequences?

dont see any. do you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you're a good writer,keep your style

this was a good story.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Lacks Content

Well written fluff. We got bible thumpers praying for our main character, and no sex. Are you sure you are submitting to the right web-site? Don't they have a happy little romance/come to Jesus web-site for you? Why don't you go write well somewhere else! (zed)

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Hey Zed0 (BIG Zero!)

"Why don't you go write well somewhere else! (zed)"

Perhaps it is best explained in MATT 9:12. If you can't read that, try MK 2:17. If that fail try LK 5:31.

What it boils down to is that well people don't need a doctor, sick people do. Are you angry that he gets such high marks for his stories? Does his posting here diminsh you somehow? Is bringing a well writing story where the main characters, though flawed are not totally debase somehow threat?

I for one enjoy the variety.

Keep posting J!

:-)

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Lawyer!!

Pretty shocking when the only likeable character in a story is the lawyer. Wife, Cathy, was established early in the story as a cheating adulterer and he turned out to be a vindictive, vengeful bastard whose only aim in life was to punish his cheating wife. Thank God for Kristin the moral lawyer. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What?

What happened with the guy and his lawyer marrying? Where was the background behind that? I saw a few hints, but there's definately a gaping hole in your story there - a couple of dates, maybe some sex..?

I like the story all together but it seemed a bit petty to be honest - I saw weakness in the main character where strength was supposed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good, but...

Seemed to skip a few bits. (And a 120 lb guy should not be in the front row of a scrum)

shangoshangoalmost 17 years ago
As is his usual

"60 year-old George" has once again shown (his?) amazing lack of testosterone. This "wife" had her husband lap another man's CUM for six months!!! She got off light. You skipped over hubby romancew w/his Attorney, but it didn't affect the tale enough to hurt your score IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Illogical. I give 75 for all the work but the...

...parts don't come together very well for me. Lots of loose ends. Lots of colorful starts with the trip to UK and all... the "other" slimy divorce lawyer was a good start... the way Cathy was so loving a few paragraphs before and the way she had chased him down to marry him left me more stunned than he when she ambushed him in the restaurant... I didn't understand why she hated him so much... I didn't understand why she "loved" him at the end of the story... shark references were a cute idea and the only consistent thread but again, needs more of a tie in like in the title where speaking of which, I don't understand how the title of this story goes with the text of this story. What if you entitled this story something or another to do with a shark's smile? I didn't read about anyone living a life well? and how that was supposed to be revenge? and seemed that the only revenge being meeted out was the stories he wrote and how that could even remotely have impacted the pediatrician except in flights of fantasy...

I liked all the descriptions and build up which got me going but then kind of "petered" out. No pun.

PS Oh yeah, it needed some hot sex. Lots of space in this story to develop explicit sex but impotent on that one. I'd knock off more points now that I wrote but what the heck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Snooozeeee!!!

I fell asleep after the first sentence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thank you

enjoyed reading your stories. wish you were here still w/ us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uh huh, sure thing there puta.

I still say all you putas oughta write in your own gender and in first person like you should. Live your own life, don't live it vicariously as you imagine males do stupido.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OK

I hadnt seen it in the comments, so I thought I'd mention it. I know its a character saying it, but isnt it Jiminy Cricket and not Jimmy?

The story was ok, a little too 'loose' for my tastes considering the narrator is supposed to be both a genius and a professional writer, but ok overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
At long last...

An inteligent writer of unusual perception into human interrelations. Most entertaining!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DITTO!

What the first guy said!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Some gaps I would have liked filled

You rushed thought the devorce. You gave us detail of her dumping him but nothing of the sharks and his retrobution during that night and devorce. Only a single sentance about the devorce beinng final. Very lazy writing. And no insight to the anguish the ex was feeling after the devorce and searching for the kids. Again not a huge gap to a reader

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
rephil if your going to talk about gaps

this writer was and is still the best writer here. the only gap is in your spelling of the word devorce, it's "DIVORCE".

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Typing on an iPhone

Big fingers small keys yelling is optional!. That being said upon reread the gaps are not as glaring and the lazy comment too heavy handed on my part

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

Very complete story!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Excellent

That's how you take care of a cheating wife.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
betrayal

a cornhole reamed, a fat meaty cock smoked, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Although I'm a burn the butch kind of guy

This story was too stupid to be taken seriously. He kidnaps the kids and takes them to Ireland and Scotland( which are both crapholes) and writes slanderous books about his exwifes new man! It's just dumb, too, too dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too silly

So many flimsy bits. "Plan II" was ridiculous, and not even useful to the story. His new wife was barely mentioned, and there was no detail as to why/how they got together. The children don't seem to matter to this father at all. And the spiteful, childish books he writes to piss off his ex-wife's husband hit bestseller? Come on. So many writers on this website have trouble with punctuation and basic grammar, yet still manage to write a lovely, entertaining story. What you've done in clear, comfortable prose, is spit at those people with the thoughtless weakness of your actual plot.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
PEOPLE FORGET AND BECOME GREEDY

avarice tempers brain cells, remember Rugby, Vows togetherness, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Well ignore the previous comments, as it is this is a free site, if they want good grammar with no plotholes the better read professional writers! I liked the story u got your point across, and thats good enough!

OLDEDOLDEDabout 11 years ago
To all anonymous posters

I have never read a story posted by a anonymous writer!.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

of course you have Oled. they are called comments and they are damn short.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Despite several commenters, I found Joe's choices of what parts to emphasize and what parts to brush past very wise and appropriate. It was a well-written and managed accounting. I especially liked his sports-acquired control under attack in the restaurant. Of course, the Shark liked the recording, also!

Given Sweetie's stated plans for Hubby and visitation, I had NO great problem with his exposing his children to cross-cultural travel! It also looks like Sweetie learned at least one important lesson in humility from his actions!

5*

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Great story

Thanks!

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
loved it

but the story needed a few more details. Like what happened to the paediatrician and how come the ex wife started singing a different tune at the end of the story. 5* nonetheless.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
A subtle piece of satire

Well executed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Yeah

It's nice to read the great one's over and over. Excellent tale about moving on and finding love again. Also knowing your cheating skank ex-wife lost everything she wanted. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It all feels a little bit too much over the top: the wife having an affair and suddenly throwing a switch to become the bitch-wife ranting about the husband's tiny package; the shark-like lawyer; the husband's rather successful attempts at driving the ex-wife's squeeze from place and place without any consequences to him; the husband dodging the wife's attempts to locate him and their children, etc.

I think the story wasn't bad. It certainly had some interesting details despite a pedestrian concept of the gold-digging whore. But what it lacked in the end to make it great is a touch of realism and believability. Without anything to make the tale real it will be something I've read today and forgotten next week. A lot of writing is that way I guess, but that shouldn't stop anyone from reaching for more, right?

searching0240searching0240almost 10 years ago
Do the Commenters Actually Read the Stories

The author wrote that the fight went on for almost a year, then the sex and affection stopped too.

Anonymous seems to think that amounts to "suddenly throwing a switch to become the bitch-wife ranting".

Robert

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
searching0240 ---> Agreed... and additionally...

It wasn't that the wife suddenly flipped out... she had a purpose. She was hoping to get him to respond with some violence which could really be used to assist her in getting full custody of the children. She just should have practiced more do she didn't REALLY flip out while failing to get him to flip...

Additionally, to anonymous, "names were changed to protect the innocent" not only also applies to the guilty but protects the writer - "No, I didn't write about my ex 's bf, clearly any similarity is just a coincidence. Obviously HE'S not a pedophile *nudge nudge wink wink*..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
any tale that gives a bitch/bastard her just reward, and beat the divorce court joke will;

always deserve a 5 star.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
Second or third time through

Still worth the five I gave it. Regarding some comments about clueless husbands, y'all have to remember that a husband usually trusts his wife like no other. To not trust and always verify every statement from her will quickly become an end to the marriage. She or he will get tired of not being believed by his or her spouse and look to move on. The ambush that she and her lover had planned though is lower than snail crap. He also wasn't blameless in the marital breakdown, he should have communicated with her more and kept her in the loop, not that that gives her the right to pull this on him. If she was honorable she would have asked to be let out of the marriage.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
NOT ONLY REVENGE

but a damn good reckoning even by Texas standards. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"So I'm not going to allow even partial custody." - I've said this before, custody and visitation is decided by the courts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wait what

After her fucked up spiel, were supposed to believe his ex is in love with him? Thats incredibly fucking dumb, second only to his instant zillionaire status by writing A best seller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes, custody is the purview of the courts…

However, he has made it clear that he isn't bound by their rulings, and has the resources to ignore them… from Timbuktu 😉🤘

jenellesljenelleslover 7 years ago
Very Appropriate Title

I like revenge stories. I like when the revenge is subtle and mainly set up so the other person digs their own hole. He had the right mindset from the beginning by holding his temper. They tried to bully him and nothing frustrates a bully when you don't take the bait.

I didn't see any grammar or spelling issues that caught my eye. Well Done.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Just an excuse for cruelty to children

I hate that the husband gets a happy ending that he doesn't deserve. Also, the wife is unreal. She's cold and calculating but in the end she loves him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too short

Half of an inch short of seven inches! That is small, even for a texan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You know what they say:

If you own things that are big, you must be compensating for your lack of "size". The Huffington Post states that Texas is the 42nd state in the USA for biggest penis size! Lmao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun.

Well, except if he really knew his first wife was marrying him for his money or potential success, then he deserved everything she tried to do to him. A man who knowingly marries a sketchy woman is committing child abuse against his future children.

Owen4230Owen4230over 6 years ago
Live well

I really like the story, but I can't get over the fact that his lawyer knew what morals were. Anyway still a good story and a good ending. Well worth reading.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
good

i do believe in reconciliation, if the cheating spouse realizes what she has done and shows genuine regret, and most importantly, has enough love to last for both of them for the rest of their lives that the one she cheated with is not even a memory. But then this girl Cathy her only shot at redemption is the way we she ended. Good story. A 5'3" man wins. Good this. It is like Matt Moreau has changed the way he writes.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
LIVING WELL IS GOOD

being able to hide out is better, TK U MLJ LV NV

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
The best revenge is a story well written

First, get anonymous a blue name. Then heckle them for not being published when they disrespect a story you have unnatural feelings for. Then it just gets personal and nasty from there.

Lawyer with morals, I think somebody got the joke. I think the worst part of this story was a woman given a name like Cathy. That is cruel. This story really needed to have taken place in an alternate reality, where Cathy would have gotten an appropriate name, and had her tongue cut out for her tirade. Yeah, and then maybe enter a time warp for a good old medieval punishment. Sometimes, all it takes is a good quarter and draw to set someone straight.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
All well and good..

Up to the part about a LAWYER spouting about morality. Jumped the shark there, just too unbelievable

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great story

Another one from one of the best and most missed authors in Lit.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Been rereading some stories

Pediatrician books defamation of character he would win his attorney would advice him of that

I actually believe there are moral attorneys out there just never met one they put legality in front of morality. And bend if not break legality good luck with that

Did like David and Goliath play

JoesephusJoesephusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Jonnyrebel82, NOT Joesephus

J would have loved your comment, and the chance argue your point. Defamation suits are very hard to win, especially if the characters are in a fictional story. He would have a better shot at wrongful termination but again HR departments are pretty good at protecting against that sort of thing. The problem wit suing an author, other than the free publicity for the book is the publicity for the Doc, and possible counter suit.

As an aside, J was never happy with this ending. The first post had a different ending and when it was pointed out that he was being an asshole about the kids and would have crucified a female character who did the same thing he quickly cobbled together this ending. It was too short, didn’t explain the ex change of heart adequately, and looked like what it was a quickly cobbled together ending. I do wish he’d gotten one of his rountoits he loved to talk about. He loved the idea cheaters getting screwed, but so many BTB stories are too far out or would end in long prison sentences.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Well told. Good take.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Nice

Good short story. Liked the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your a fucked up bastard for keeping the children away from her, no matter what she did, asshole.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
To anon 08/14/20

First of all, when you say "you're a fucked-up bastard", it's a story. The author didn't really do this. Idiot.

Second, what do you think she would have done if her plans had worked out? Played fair? There are countless real life stories where a father is accused of interfering with the kids, or of mental cruelty, and lose ALL rights.

In my eyes, this is a small balancing of the scales, and in the end, she WAS reinstated in their lives, along with having the kids see things for what they really were, and the ex's attitude was even given a massive readjustment for the good. The kids probably ended up coming out of it with a better life balance than normal.

So, anony, take your stupid, inane comments, and shove them up your clacker. Nobody, except other social morons like you, care what you think.

As for the story, it was a bit compressed, and there wasn't enough engagement with the characters to become truly invested in the outcome... but the action was fine.

4 stars. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I stopped reading at pediatrician. They make the least of all specialties. I make as much as a pediatrician. Do some research.

deadmunnydeadmunnyover 3 years ago
To starsong1977

This author has been dead for many years apparently- not sure how much research he can do......

+ its just a story......

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Pussy gave into the ex in the end. What a wimpy cuckold! He should've made her life total hell for the ambush!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This was just a ridiculous story.

Not sure why he hates women so much but, it is what it is.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. Great story from this great author. I love the books about the paedophile pediatrician. That'll show them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute dialog and story.

Dlh143:

It was for the kids, it was the kids.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - I like this story.

I really liked how the husband jerked the ex-wife's chain, by dragging the kids all over the place and keeping just one step ahead of the ex-wife. It gave him more time to ensure the kids forgot all about the 'old' mommy (pussy) and to endear them to the 'new' mommy (shark), plus the shark babies added to the family.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 2 years ago

This mother effer wrote 3 books in 18 months. Good story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Atta boy! BTB. I liked it a lot. 5 stars, Bear definitely approves. I hope he has a long happy life and marriage. Stay in Texas. We did, even though New Jersey pulls a lot. Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

The BEAR

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Good story! I doubt it would work out as well as described, but we can always hope. That ex is one that needs some serious therapy. She may have learned a lesson, but I doubt it was to be a better human being.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding read (5 Stars)

OK I have to take back my, "Don't keep writing comment," on your story , "How High a Price Another View - M."

This story was very good read.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

A very nice BTB story. I liked it a lit. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Little man syndrome. Ugly thing to see, yet the author seems proud of it…

muttstermuttsterover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, according to his bio, we lost this author in 2007. So, to those of you that keep telling him to quit writing, he already has. He has been missed for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a great story. It reads more like a report, written by an 8th grader.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why do so many readers confuse the characters fictional morals,standards, beliefs and actions with those of the author? The author isn't the good guy nor is he the bad guy. He/she just wrote it out of their imagination.

And here we have all these readers of porn, getting off on it, using their own lewd lurid imaginations to think all sorts of twisted perverted thoughts and images, condemning another person for the characters he imagined.

Hypocrisy much?

These are merely fictional characters. Fictional as in not real, does not actually exist.

I think it was a " good dad" thing to do, to keep his children safe from being influenced by such a coldhearted, calculating, backstabbing and dishonest bitch. Why would any parent assist in maintaining regular contact with such an evil person who had lied and deceived for years?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

liked the Kristin character and would have enjoyed more of their romance.

ex-wife's tirade in the restaurant was nasty.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous