The Best Smelling Mask Pt. 02

Story Info
It's Pet's turn to do his humiliating public task.
8.8k words
4.4
2.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

The Best Smelling Gag Part 2

Mistress's boy Pet takes a few steps into the cool afternoon breeze and the weight of what he's about to do hits him. Shivering he takes a deep breath but all that does is send the warm rich smell of his Mistress's pussy deep into his nostrils. His cock painfully throbs inside his pants and already only a few steps from his house he is thinking about sneaking somewhere quiet and emptying his full denied balls. The risk of doing that is too great however as his Mistress always seems to know when he's disobeyed her and always seems to know when his cock has been drained. He shakes his head ignoring the throbbing feeling in his pants and tries to clear his mind of sexual thoughts. It's an impossible task with the soft smelly panties of his Mistress brushing up against his nose and mouth. He sees a neighbor out in their front garden just a few feet away from him and the fact they can't see his Mistress's panties pressed against his face, but he can feel them makes the pet's brain almost short circuit. Public play has never been a big thing of his, the worry of being exposed like that doesn't make him feel good but today out in the open with panties under his mask has his big cock almost leaking with pleasure.

Shifting his jeans again the short walk down the road to the shops is pure cock torture in a way he has never endured before. The urge to pull his cock out and pound it is greater than he has ever suffered while under her ownership. Add to that the constant feel and smell of the soft feminine underwear against his face only adds to the torment. On top of all that too is his free and lubed up cock, rock hard and rubbing freely against the front of his underwear. Pet is starting to freak out that just walking and smelling his Mistress's panties might just be enough to make him cum in his pants without a single thought. For all he knows that might be the overall plan of his devious and bratty Mistress. Each step is starting to feel like utter cock torment and he is almost wishing that Mistress would have left him locked up. His free aching cock all primed with a week of denied cum aching inside it feels fit to blow with just the wrong step.

It's harder to breathe properly because of the mask and the added distraction of the panties only makes it worse. He stops and takes a couple of hard breathes, not wanting to be panting like a dog inside a hot car. This is torture he decides before taking a few more steps and wondering how he can endure this. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out his phone and starts typing away. He doesn't care how weak and desperate he sounds to his Mistress as he texts her. Pet knows he just cannot handle his unlocked cock and the smell of her sweet worn panties inside his mask. He finishes the text and hits send before stepping forward to get to the end of the street.

His text was simple,' Please Mistress I cannot handle this please give me permission to cum.'

Taking a few more steps forward he debates just turning round and going back home but he knows better.

Sure enough his phone buzzes and he sees his Mistress's simple one word answer 'No'.

Frustrated but knowing he will be punished if he begs anymore he starts walking again. The poor life of an enslaved pet he thinks as he walks down the road with his cock as full and hard as it could possibly be. He could just run to the shops and save himself the agony of walking but he doesn't like his chances of catching his breath inside his panty mask. He chews on his lip to try and distract himself from the sweet smells and hard throbs his body is being abused with. The need to cum is intense and try as he might he can't shake the thought from his mind. His Mistress's sweet smelling panties are going to drive him utterly insane before he reaches the shop. The smell of her wet pussy is almost almost burning into his nostrils each time he takes a deep breath into his mask. Looking down, Pet makes sure his hard cock isn't bulging too obviously inside his jeans. Last thing he needs is someone spotting how rock hard and needy he is while he's trying to shop for his awesome Mistress girlfriend.

He makes it down the street and turns into a more built up area. Passing the local pub he is starting to get nervous as there are more people around. He passes a few lads in high vis jackets who are walking into the pub. In his mind he embarrasses himself wondering what they would think if his mask fell down and a pair of panties dropped out from under his nose. Further along he passes a sweet old couple shuffling together and holding hands. He can hear the voice of his Mistress teasing his subconscious telling him what a little perv he is to be rock hard in public around such nice old people. Resisting the urge to grunt or squeeze his bulge he stops on the curb and looks both ways before crossing the street. His eyes are fully locked onto the local shop directly in front of him meaning he is close to starting his task.

Everytime he stops and tries to get some control the smell of her panties overpowers him. Pet hopes his reward after doing all this is to spend the evening between his Mistress's legs. It's been weeks since she properly used him for her own pleasure and sniffing her wet pussy so much right now is making him crave it. He tries not to drool through his mask as he gets to the front of the shop and lets the automatic door slide open. Walking forward he can feel himself blushing as there is a pretty girl directly in front of him. She is standing with her back to him looking at the papers as he steps inside the shop. His eyes drop straight down below her waist and Pet almost bites into his panties. The girl is wearing plain black leggings but the kind of leggings that are sheer in the right light. Unluckily for such a horny teased slave it is the right light and he can see her panties though the thin see through fabric.

The thong underneath the girl's leggings looks to be black and it perfectly shows off her thick cheeks. Pet just stands and stares till he knows he is perving and quickly moves on down the first aisle. Underneath his pants his already fucked up cock throbs even harder. That perverted look through a girl's leggings has just made his horny situation even worse. Taking another deep breath and smelling the scent of his Mistress's pussy makes his knees shake. Stopping and taking a breath he reaches into his pocket to pull out his phone. It's a simple task but his hands are still shaking as he texts Mistress to inform her that he is here. He resists the temptation to walk back down the aisle to see what the girl in see through leggings is doing. Standing and waiting Pet pushes his hands into his pockets then quickly pulls them out again. The temptation to try and grab his aching shaft through his pocket is too much for him to risk. His phone bleeps and he pulls out to see his Mistress's reply.

"Go get a basket and fill it with 5 treats you know I will like."

Pet frowns, re-reading the message several times so that he remembers. Annoyingly he will have to go back to the front of the shop to get a basket. He starts walking back down the aisle fighting to keep his eyes facing forward. If the same girl is there he doesn't know what will happen if he sees those leggings again. Thankfully the girl in the see through leggings has moved on and Pet goes to pick up a basket. He pauses now and fully thinks about the task his Mistress set for him. There are a lot of things she likes, money and denying him orgasms springs to his mind first. Neither of them he can get at a shop however so it must be something else. Pet decides to focus on the word treats and heads off to find the cakes. He tries to keep his mind on what treats he is going to get his Mistress. The smell of her panties stuffed right under his nose is still as strong as ever. His lips brush against the soft lacy fabric every time he takes a breath while inside his jeans his denied swollen cock aches for release. Pet has never wanted to sneak away and stroke his big cock in public as badly as he wants to now. Sweat is dripping down his face and he can already feel the back of his t-shirt sticking to his sweaty skin. He feels like a mess which is surely just how his clever sadistic Mistresss wanted him to feel. Still his big horny freed cock throbs into his jeans begging for some kind of contact or release.

He walks up the aisle trying to resist the urge to rub his bulge against the basket in his hand. Pet has no idea where that thought came from but all he knows is is dick needs some physical stimulation. He wishes he had gotten a trolley now so it would be less obvious about pressing his aching bulge into something. Pet makes it to the cake aisle without finding a shelf to hump like a dog in heat. Keeping his eyes forward and hoping he doesn't run into any more pretty girls that turn his head he walks down the aisle and instantly sees some sliced lemon cakes that go straight into his basket. Pet pictures his Mistress eating those cakes with her big red lips and swallows awkwardly. He really is far too horny and needy to be out in public shopping right now, if thinking of his girlfriend eating cake is making him want to stroke and cum then he really is too horny. He settles himself and sees 6 small glittery cupcakes and adds them to the basket. Pet knows his Mistress likes them as she nearly ate a plateful during one of their early dates. His cock twitches at the memory of her in that tight purple dress saying sorry for taking him to the afterparty of her cousin's wedding. They didn't know each other well back then and it could have been awkward around her family but he was at his best being nice and charming to everyone. His reward for doing that was getting to bend her over in the hotel corridor and pound her silly still remains one of his favorite sexual memories during their time together.

His basket has two items already but he knows he needs 5. Pet walks past the large birthday cakes as he doesn't think they are right. He keeps walking down the aisle starting to get a little desperate. The very last thing he wants is to be punished after being teased so hard. Pet takes a deep breath and gets another seductive whiff of his Mistress's sweet smelling pussy. He fights the urge to whimper as a couple pass him in the aisle pushing a trolley. Pet gets to the end of the aisle and the panic starts to properly set in. If he can't find anything then surely he will be punished and if he is locked up again then he might cry. Pet's cock is aching and dripping into his underwear almost painfully erect and throbbing. He decides to himself that no matter what his task is or what his Mistress wants he will do it because he needs to cum. A part of him worries he might not get any say in if he cums or not. His cock is so primed and ready to explode one false move might make him paint the inside of his jeans in spunk. He turns to go back down the cake aisle when he looks behind him. Seeing the bakery corner makes Pet smile underneath his panty filled mask. Through all the neediness and horniness he had totally forgotten about it. He starts to walk towards it when he is distracted again by the small freezer section of desserts. Moving straight towards it, Pet's eyes lock on two perfect treats for his Mistress. A two pack of jam donuts and a 2 pack of Belgium chocolate eclairs. Smirking to himself Pet knows Mistress will love both treats as he loads them into his basket then moans softly. Thinking of her while he's constantly sniffing her worn panties is driving his unlocked cock crazy. Nervously he looks around but no one is close enough to have heard his pathetic horny whimper.

He turns back to the bakery section and wonders what would make a good final treat. The lace of his Mistress's panties brush against his bottom lip, almost making him moan. He passes the donuts and sees a set of lemon flavored muffins which go in his basket. Satisfied with himself, Pet pulls out his phone and snaps a picture. He makes sure all 5 items are visible before he adds the picture and texts it off to his Mistress. For a humiliating task Pet suddenly feels a lot better, the nerves and worry of having a pair of panties under his mask has died down. The smell is still overpowering and he wishes he had those soft lace undies in his mouth. Not wanting to be suspicious he wanders down the magazine and DVD aisle. He twitches upon seeing a Charlotte Crosby workout DVD but puts that feeling down to his unlocked and over teased cock. His phone beeps and Pet tries hard not to jump with excitement quickly pulling out his phone to read it.

'Good boy first task complete now I want a picture of your underwear covered bulge taken in one of the aisles'

He nearly drops his phone in utter shock, the blush in his cheeks takes away from the nasty sticky throb in his pants. Pet moans, just reading the naughty task from his Mistress made him leak pre cum into his clothed crotch. His poor boxers are going to be completely soaked by the time his shopping trip is done. With his messy accident over for now Pet lets himself start to panic over how he is going to complete his task for Mistress. That is the most public exposing task his Mistress has ever set him and it's making him sweat. He finds himself looking around nervously like everyone in the supermarket knows what he has to do. Re reading his text Pet feels himself freak out about his upcoming exposure, he is also nervous about the security cameras that are all around the store that will capture him showing off her underwear clad bulge. The biggest problem however might be not blowing his load in his pants when he snaps a picture of his bulge. Pet loves this part of her Mistress where she can give him new and inventive tasks like this. The panic he is feeling almost adds to the sexual thrill of being controlled and ordered around. Realizing he has been standing still for too long he starts walking forward. Pet tries to be calm and control his breathing as he thinks and wonders where he could go for some privacy. He rules out the fruit and veg stand and pretty much anywhere near the front of the shop. Wandering down an aisle Pet knows he won't be able to find a private corner to do this. The best he can hope for is a quiet aisle where he can pull his aching bulge out quickly. He shivers at the thought of being so publicly exposed when he is in such a vulnerable state.

Pet turns a corner and finds himself back on the magazine and DVD aisle which is utterly empty. His heart rate starts to rise as he walks around looking constantly in front and behind him waiting to see someone. Shuffling closer to the magazines Pet looks around harder just waiting for someone to walk over and see him. The coast seems to be as clear as it's going to be for him. He is nervous and sweating as his hand holding his phone is shaking. Turning on the camera app and pointing it down at his crotch, Pet takes one more look around. No one is around so he quickly unbuttons his jeans and lowers them past his crotch. His cock is violently pushing up against his boxers and Pet is shocked to see how wet the fabric is. He has leaked out so much pre cum that the front of his undies are a sticky damp mess. Seeing what a state he is in makes Pet shivers before he remembers what he is here for. His thumb quickly stabs at his phone, snapping off a few pictures as quickly as he can. Pet yanks up his jeans just as he hears voices coming towards the aisle. He takes a few hard deep breaths while he feels all sweaty and nervous. Pet can't believe he just publicly exposed himself in that state and quickly buttons his pants up as people move past him. He looks at his phone to see the messy bulge of his own fucked up and denied cock. Flicking through the 5 quick pictures he took Pet picks the most unblurry one and sends it straight off to his Mistress. Now that he knows he has drooled out so much pre cum Pet finds himself walking more carefully forward shivering with embarrassment as he is wandering around in his wet underwear. Pet's phone buzzes and he feels his aching cock twitch harder. He is almost scared to look at his phone and see what his Mistress will demand of him next. It's the first time he has ever really felt scared of what his Mistress might want from him. Taking a deep breath he mans up and pulls his phone out of his pocket.

'Good boy, such a big fat bulging loser for me' reads the text from his sexy Mistress.

Pet shivers at the degrading insult and tries not to lose control. Now that he knows how thick and messy he is inside his boxers the urge to cum is almost overwhelming. Mistress will punish his bad for losing control but that might have been the whole point of the challenge from the start.

'Buy me flowers', comes in another text from his Mistress.

Pet softly groans at having to double back round to the front of the store as it feels like his cock is leaking with every step making him wince. Pet is almost quivering as he walks back round to the front of the store with his mind half on the phone in his pocket wondering if he can send a text and beg his Mistress to cum. Pet reaches the flowers and just grabs the first bunch he sees and drops them into his basket. He starts to walk towards the check out when he remembers his Mistress needs to see proof. Dropping the basket, Pet pulls out his phone and snaps a picture of the red and pink flowers. He stands around and reads the front pages of a few papers nearby. Pet really wants to go pay for his stuff, race home and then finish his intense teasing edge off. He can't remember the last time he needed to jerk and cum so badly but the last person he wants to tell about it right now is his Mistress because she will just keep him like this for even longer. Pet's phone buzzes and he almost groans with relief as he looks down at the new text.

'Pay for your things then go jerk off in the bathroom and make yourself cum in your underwear," Reads the text.

This time he does drop his phone in total shock. A few people nearby turn and look at him as they hear his phone crack and bounce off the well washed floor. Pet blushes and hopes none of them can see under his mask as he almost bites down on his girlfriend's worn underwear to stop himself from moaning out loud. He carefully bends down and picks it up, grateful that he hasn't smashed or broken the screen. Shivering he stares at the message and wonders if this is the cruelest thing she has ever made him do. He has spunked in public for her a few times before but it was mostly in dark laybys late at night around his parked car. One time she dragged him deep into a park and made him strip and cum in his hands only to rub the mess all over his own face. He had asked to be pushed that time however this is totally different and he's got a lot more built up cum inside him. Pet just can't see how he would ever be able to drain his blue aching balls in his pants without it being very noticeable.

'Please Mistress I can't, I will make such a mess,' He texts back.

Pet gets nervous once he's sent the text, he knows how silly it is to argue with her. She owns him and tells him to do whatever she wants, he has long given up his rights to her. The fear of making such a huge cum soaked mess in his underwear however and having people see is freaking him out. He has already seen what a soaked mess his undies are just from him leaking out pre cum. A full orgasm will utterly soak them and probably leak through the front of his jeans too. Walking around looking like he pissed himself certainly isn't a kink Pet really wants to try out. His phone buzzes again and he closes his eyes and prepares himself for an upset Mistress.

"That's the point I want a mess, a big one I want your underwear utterly filled with your massive cum load you pathetic cunt."

Pet whimpers and almost instantly starts walking to the bathroom to obey her. The insult just makes him throb so much harder and really makes him feel like the owned piece of worthless shit he is for her. He knows that he will be walking home with the crotch of his pants completely soaked in a week's worth of denied cum. Shivering Pet decides to at least do the first part of his order and pay for the shopping. He makes sure to grab a few drinks and sandwiches first and he knows Mistress likes those for work. If he fails his cum task he is going to need to do even more nice things to get into her good books. Mentally Pet is still nervous and panicked over the idea of cumming so hard into his pants as he joins the queue. He is so distracted that he doesn't notice what's in front of him for a couple of seconds then he looks up.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers