The Best Smelling Mask Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you Mistress, love you', He eagerly types back.

He can't help but tell her he adores her when her mind comes up with something as evil and twisted as this. Reaching up into his mask, Pet pulls out Mistress's spit soaked panties and holds them in one hand. It's a shame he has ruined the smell of them but he's about to get a whole different experience now. Carefully he reaches down and dabs at the biggest cum blob on his underwear using the panties like a cloth. He isn't even slightly surprised with how quick his warm spunk soaks through the lace of his Mistress's panties. A few dabs in and it's clear that the panties aren't making much of a dent in the massive blobs of cum staining his boxers. Pet feels his own warm cum staining his fingers as he dabs at his ruined boxers trying in vain to clean them up. His drained cock gives a twitch as his mind settles on just what a public kinky thing he is doing right now. The thought almost makes him chuckle as he would never be doing any of this without his Mistress to guide him. Her panties are now completely soaked in spunk but his boxers are still soaking wet. Pet briefly considers holding his wet undies under the hand dryer to get them dry. The idea of standing fully naked in a public toilet however seems like too big of a risk after everything he has already gone through. Most of the big white cum blobs have been cleaned up anyway and he decides that will have to do.

The urge to get home quickly beats the fact he will have to walk there in very wet boxers. Crunching up the soaked panties in his hand making cum leak from the fabric right down his wrist. Pet lifts the soaked panties up and pushes them into his mouth whimpering as he gets a strong taste of his own cum dripping out of the panties into his open mouth. Whining he bites down experimentally and more cleaned up cum squirts out of his Mistress's underwear. He has had to taste his own cum before thanks to her but he has never tasted his own cum like this. Grabbing his still wet boxers Pet slowly and carefully slides them up his bare legs. It's like pulling on a wet pair of swim trunks but the big difference being it's his own messy cum load. His hairy legs feel wet and sticky as he pulls his undies all the way up. Pet tucks his drained cock back inside his messy boxers and reaches for his phone. He knows his Mistress too well, he knows she will want proof that he's wearing them. Pet sends off the picture then starts to pull the rest of his clothes on just as the door to the bathroom opens again. He whimpers but takes his time pulling his socks on before pulling on his pants.

Pet is quick to pull on the rest of his clothes before taking another bite of Mistress's cum ruined painties. His own massive load leaks down his throat again and to his surprise his drained cock twitches. This is easily the most humiliating thing he has ever done in public for his Mistress. He isn't surprised that the part of him that loves to be owned and degraded is aching over being panty gagged and tasting his own cum load. Now that he's fully dressed he can unlock the stall door and step out of the bathroom. At the last second he doubles back and hits the toilet flush before moving over to the sink. Pet tries not to look at his own reflection in the mirror as he washes his hands. He doesn't think he can handle seeing himself all sweaty and slutty looking and knowing what he is doing under his mask. The stained panties in his mouth alone make him feel like the biggest cum drinking slut around and that's ignoring the soaked sticky feeling of his boxers sticking to his body.

Every time he breathes or bites down on the panties a fresh few blobs of cum leak into his mouth. That massive orgasm he had really has ruined Mistress's panties and now he is tasted every drop. Fully dressed and with his bag of shopping with him Pet finally leaves the bathroom. He has no idea how long he was in there and the last thing he needs now is to be checked. Walking in his very cold and wet undies is also very awkward for him too as he leaves the store. His wet cum patches stick to his legs like a cheap swimsuit after getting out of the pool and Pet tries not to walk awkwardly out of the store. He texts his Mistress to tell her that he is on his way home no while every few steps he is nervously looking down at the crotch of his jeans checking to make sure they aren't soaked right though just to further embarrass him.

The fresh air feels much nicer now than it did on his walk to the shops. Having his cum filled balls drained is of course a big reason why Pet feels better. Walking is still a little stiff as he tries to get used to his soaking wet boxers sticking to his thighs. Having cum hard and done everything to obey his Mistress makes Pet feel really good as he makes his way home. Pet's hand keeps a firm hold of his shopping bag full of treats that will hopefully make his Mistress happy. He guesses she will be happier with the soaked state of his undies and the fact his balls are all drained. It sounds crazy but he is almost looking forward to being put back in his cage again. He certainly doesn't feel horny right now and the idea of a milking session scares him more than his public orgasm task did. Pet is more than happy that he seemed to have gotten away with his public exposure and orgasm as he turns onto his street. He has even managed to walk home rather quickly despite his wet boxers sticking uncomfortably to his thighs. With a quick nod of reconizone to one of his neighbors Pet moves towards his front door and pulls out his keys.

"I'm home Miss," He says with a slightly shaky voice, spitting the ruined panties out into his mask as he walks in wondering what his Mistress might have in store for him next.

END