The Best Summer Job Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny, if you're ever in New York.." she said

"I'll look you up," I said, and I went back to work, while Mindy and Gina got on their plane. But all day long, I was thinking that I really should see New York someday.

Epilogue: I went to my locker after a long day of work, feeling like I needed a day off to recover from my day off, wondering how I could tell this story to my buddies back home without getting laughed out the door, when my phone starts buzzing. It starts downloading pictures. Of Mindy's cum-covered face, Gina cupping Mindy's boobs, Gina sucking on my balls, Mindy licking my cock, Gina deep-throating me while my masked face ate her out, Mindy teasing Gina's nipples and finally, Gina with her face and hair glazed with my cum, winking at the camera, with Mindy next to her sticking out her tongue. I laughed to myself, thinking this would prove my story, beyond a doubt, but then again, even if no one believes it at all, it still happened.

I went back to my frigid midwestern town torn between moving to New York City or returning to the tropics, but I knew I had to return home and finish school. My girlfriend had left several messages for me over the summer, and while I might offer her forgiveness and take her back, this summer had change some things for good. This summer had been a real education for me.