The Best Tip He Ever Got Pt. 03

Story Info
Answers lead to even more questions.
6.1k words
4.65
3.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew gripped his steering wheel tightly, his sweaty palms sticking to the fake leather of his steering wheel cover. He turned into the driveway but immediately slammed on brakes. He almost couldn't comprehend what he was seeing. The house that he had delivered to last night looked completely different than it had the night before. It was in a state of gross disrepair. Drew was bewildered. It had been less than 24 hours since he was last there.

He got out of his car and started walking towards the house to inspect. It was falling apart. The roof was caving in, the porch that he recalled standing on last night was almost nonexistent, having rotted away. There was no evidence that anyone had been at the house for a very long time. Drews mind was spinning, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

He decided he would ask one of the neighbors. He returned to his car and first visited the house that was a little further down the road. No one seemed to be home, so he went to the other neighbors house. He noticed a car in the driveway, which hopefully meant someone was home. He knocked on the door of the house and patiently waited for someone to answer. Eventually the door opened and he was greeted by a little old lady.

"Hi there ma'am, sorry to bother you, I just have a quick question." Drew said politely.

The woman smiled at him and said, "well sure, what's on your mind?"

"Well you see I delivered pizza to the house next-door to you last night and I think she gave me too much money, so I was trying to return it to her. Do you happen to know where she might be?" He asked her.

"Oh dear, you must be mistaken. No one has lived in that house for over 50 years." She said back to him very matter-of-factly.

"Oh, I see. Did you happen to know the person who lived there?" He asked the woman, trying to put the pieces together in his head.

"Well I sure did. It was a young woman who had inherited the house from her father. She had gotten married but that person was no good for her. I don't know exactly what happened, but she disappeared and no one has been back to that house since." The woman explained.

Drew listened to the woman intently, hoping to get any information he possibly could about who the mysterious woman was.

"Do you remember her name?" Drew asked.

"You know, if you wouldn't have asked me, I would have been able to tell you. Shoot, what was her name?" The woman asked herself.

"That's OK, it's not really all that important. If I give you my phone number, can you call me if you think of anything else?" He asked her.

"Well sure sweetheart, just let me grab something to write it down with real quick." She responded, turning to the table beside the door.

Drew scribble down his number on the piece of paper that the woman provided. He wished her a good day and went back to his car. Once back in his car, Drew leaned his head forward against the steering wheel trying to figure out what he was going to do next. Nothing made sense. He started his car and proceeded to back out of the woman's driveway. As he looked back, he noticed Alex's shoes that we're still in his car.

"Son of a bitch!" He muttered.

He drove back up the road and stopped at a small park. He found a secluded spot in the parking lot and parked his car. He began trying to replay the events from last night in his head. How long it took him to drive down the driveway and the interaction that he had with a woman. He tried looking for small details, but couldn't remember any. He didn't recall being able to see anything inside the house other than the woman standing in the doorway.

Suddenly, a wave of exhaustion hit him. He felt as if he had just run a marathon. He brought his hands up and rubbed his eyes like he was just waking up for the day. He looked up and noticed signs for a hiking trail. He decided he would take a walk and try to clear his head thinking it would help him think clearer. He got out of his car and started heading towards the trail. He noticed that there were only two other vehicles in the parking lot.

Drew started walking, entering the cooler air of the canopy covered trail. He then started walking a little faster, and then a little faster. Then he began jogging. As he ran, he tried to figure out what he should do next. He knew there was something living inside of him that both scared him to no end, as well as intrigued him as to its sexual prowess. He began to pick up pace, outright sprinting down the trail. Before he knew it he was running as fast as he could. What was he running from? Or to? What, is this going to be his life from now on? These are all the thoughts that entered his head as he pushed himself to run faster and faster.

He ran for as long as he could, until his legs were about to give out. He stopped and bent over, resting his weight on his knees. He was dripping with sweat and out of breath. As he stood there trying to catch his breath, he heard a rustling sound on the trail up ahead of him. He looked up to see a petite young woman jogging towards him. She was quite short, but looked to be very attractive. She had a short bob style haircut, light brown at the roots, highlighted with blonde at the tips. She had on a tight fitting sports bra, tightly pressing her small beak up breasts to her chest. She had on very tight fitting pink shorts that matched her sports bra.

Just then, Drew felt a familiar stirring in his stomach. It was the same feeling he had gotten back in the bathroom at the office. He anticipated what was about to happen. While still bent over catching his breath, he began waving his arms and yelling for the woman to stop, but she kept jogging toward him. He couldn't see that she had her headphones in and was not able to hear him. To her, it looked like he was waving for help.

Drew felt one of the tendrils emerge from him, but still hidden within his pants. As he expected, it latched on to his flaccid cock, and golfing it completely before starting to pump and suck his rod to life. He immediately lost strength in his already tired legs and fell backwards onto the ground. Mustering what strength he could, he continued to flail his arms in the air attempting to divert the woman away from him.

"No... Don't come... Run away!... Danger!" He said, but only just then realizing that she couldn't hear him.

He threw his head back against the ground realizing trying to alert her was a futile effort. The woman came running up to him, and looked down at the motion in his pants. Seeing that his hands were not inside his pants, she didn't assume that he was just some pervert. Being that they were in the woods, she assumed that a snake had gone up the leg of his pants and was stuck inside. She knelt down beside him and started to undo his belt buckle. Drew tried his best to swat her hands away, but she was not understanding the reason he was doing this.

She managed to get his belt buckle undone and began to work on the button of his pants. Drews strength started to deplete as the pleasure began to intensify. As soon as the button on his pants was free, six tendrils shot out from between his legs. The woman screamed and began to get up and run away. She got no further than four or five feet before one of the tendrils lashed out at her wrapping around her ankle, causing her to trip. And she continued to scream as it began dragging her along the ground towards Drew. It lifted her up in the air by her ankle, dangling her over Drew's body.

She continued to scream and protest, but was quickly silenced by one of the tendrils shoving its way into her mouth. While flailing in the air, she reached and grabbed a hold of it and tried to pull it out of her mouth. No sooner than she began to struggle with it, two more tendrils wrapped around her wrists and yanked them to the side. Another one of the tendrils wrapped itself around her freely kicking leg and brought it to a halt.

Drew's eyes began to flutter and rolled back as he felt the sensation of the woman's throat around the tendril forcing itself in her mouth. The unoccupied tendril began to slide down the woman's inner thigh, leaving a trail of the sticky lubricant it produced wherever it touched. It moved under the leg of her shorts towards her pussy. Drew could feel every inch that the tendril touched. He let out a loud moan of pleasure as he felt it rocket it self into her pussy, slamming against her cervix.

Tears began streaming from the woman's eyes as she fought as much as she could. Drews pleasure increased as he watched the woman being taken against her will. The more she tried to fight, the tighter her holes became. This only caused the pleasure to intensify. Then just as it had before, the large tentacle emerged, floating in the air in front of the woman's face.

Seeing its size she increased her efforts to free herself from the creature attacking her. In a quick motion, the tendrils holding her flipped her body so that she was no longer dangling upside down. The large tentacle wiggled its way under the waistband of her shorts, before hooking the tip and ripping them off of her. The pink material of the fabric fell to the ground in tatters. She fought as hard as she could to close her legs, and seemed to be overpowering the smaller tendrils. She quickly learned that it was a mistake.

The tendrils doubled their efforts and in a flash spread her legs out into a straight line as if she was doing a split on the floor. Drew heard the unmistakable sound of her hips popping out of socket. She turned her head to the sky and let out a bloodcurdling scream, that was muffled only by the tendril still pumping its self in her mouth. The small tendril invading her pussy stopped and retracted itself. As it did, Drew noticed some blood dripping from her hole.

As soon as the first drop of blood landed on Drews pants, the large tendril jammed itself into her pussy. It began ramming in and out of her with furious veracity. Drew watched as her tiny hole was stretched beyond his imagination. He could feel the tightness of her pussy gripping the tentacle. He felt the resistance of her cervix as the tip of the tentacle slammed itself against it. He saw her body start to twitch as she finally reached orgasm. The walls of her pussy spasmed and contracted around the tentacle, allowing at the opportunity to push passed her cervix into her womb.

Feeling this wonderful sensation finally sent Drew over the edge. His cock began to jolt, sending ropes of semen into the tendril around his cock. In his orgasmic bliss, he managed to hold his eyes open, witnessing that every time his cock pumped, the tentacle pumped it's liquid into her. He watched in amazement as her small tits bounced with each forward thrust. He briefly thought about how lucky the woman was that it had spared her ass, not giving her the same treatment that Alex had received earlier.

The woman's stomach started to expand as the tentacle filled her womb with it's goo. Her belly began to appear distended, stretch marks appearing on the skin as it expanded. He wondered if she would have received such rough treatment had she not fought as hard as she did. But who could blame her. The attack continued for several more minutes, holding both Drew and the woman at the peak of their orgasm and not letting them come down.

Finally, as Drew could feel the last bit of his seed being siphoned from his balls, the tentacles stopped pumping its own into the woman. Just as he saw before, all motion stopped, the large tentacle quivered before retracting from her pussy. The moment it was free from her hole, the dark blue liquid began to spray from her vagina like a hose. Her distended belly began to shrink as more of the sticky blue goo shot out of her body. The tendrils moved her body to the side of where Drew was lying on the ground, and all retracted at the same time. Her limp body fell to the ground and landed with a thud.

Having lost consciousness several minutes ago, she lay motionless on the ground as her belly returned to its normal size. Drew just laid there on the ground, staring up at the trees. He didn't yet have the energy to stand, but was thankful that the woman had passed out and was no longer screaming or making noises that would possibly alert anyone else in the area.

Another several minutes went by before Drew was able to regain his strength. He fastened his pants and belt and stood up with his legs still a bit shaky. He began to make his way back to his car as quickly as he could, only glancing back once to see the woman still lying unconscious on the ground. When he reached the parking lot, he got in his car quickly and drove as fast as he could back to his house.

Back at his house, Drew didn't know what he should do. The creature inside him head now brutally attacked two women. He began to think about how it would treat his wife if he was not able to get rid of this thing before she returned. Just then, his phone rang, making him jump as it broke his concentration. It was Amanda. He cleared his throat and answered her call, making an effort to speak as if he was not shaken up by the events that had taken place that day.

"Hey sweetheart! How is your trip?" Drew asked.

"ugh, mom is driving me nuts and won't stop asking me when we are going to have kids." She replied, sounding quite annoyed.

"Well, that's your mother." He said back to her, laughing as he finished his sentence.

"Yeah yeah. How was your Saturday shift? Not too terrible I hope." She asked.

"It was......uhhh.....uneventful. I did work, and then went for a run in the park." He replied. He was a bit confused in that moment because he could not recall telling her that he had to go in.

"Was Alex there?" She asked, with a slight change of tone in her voice.

"Well yeah. If I have to work, she has to work." He said back to her.

"Humpf. I don't see why they put her and you in the same cubicle. Like, isn't there any other place they could have put her?" She retorted, the annoyance clear in her voice.

Just then, another call started to come through his phone. He took the phone away from his head briefly and saw that it was Alex. His heart dropped and his blood ran cold.

"I.....I don't know hun. I don't make the rules." He answered, struggling to form words.

"Aaaaaaanyways, I should be back home before you get off Monday evening. If mom doesn't kill me with boredom before then. I know you're sick of it but I'm really craving some pizza, so could you bring some home with you that night?" Amanda said.

"Yeah, just remind me." Drew replied. His phone started beeping in his ear again as Alex attempted to call him for a second time.

"OK, well you stay out of trouble and keep thinking of me." Amanda continued.

"You bet, always thinking of you." He replied. They then said their goodbyes and ended the call.

Drew called Alex back as soon as he was off the phone with Amanda. It barely got halfway through the first ring before she answered.

"What the fuck happened!" Alex yelled into the phone as soon as she answered.

"Are you alright? Are you still at home?" Drew asked.

"Yes, I'm at fucking home! How the fuck did I get here. The last thing I remember was walking into the bathroom and..." she said before being cut off by Drew.

"ARE YOU OK?!?" He yelled into the receiver.

"YES! Now you had better start explaining before I call the police!" She yelled back.

"Just stay where you are, I'm coming to your house. I'll explain everything when I get there. Just don't call the police, for chrissakes I'm already going to have a hard enough time explaining everything to you." He said back to her in a calmer voice.

"Well hurry the fuck up, and it better be a good fucking explanation." She said before hanging up immediately.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Drew yelled at the top of his lungs in his living room.

Drew got to Alex's house as quickly as he could. He approached her front door with her shoes dangling from his hand. He reached up and knocked lightly on the door. The door flung open and Alex stood in the doorway wielding a decorative sword. Drew stepped back and held his hands up showing her that he was unarmed.

"What the fuck, Alex" he said, "you knew I was coming."

"You stay right there, don't come near me or so help me I will slice your fucking head right off your shoulders." She said to him in a very authoritarian tone.

"Not with that piece of shit sword you won't. That thing couldn't cut butter." He said to her, mocking her weapon.

"I mean it! Don't you fucking come near me with whatever the fuck those things were that came out of you." she said raising her voice.

"Oh my God, shut the fuck up. Keep your voice down." He said back to her.

"You had better start fucking talking!" She said to him, pointing the sword slightly in his direction.

"Look, just let me come in and sit down and I promise I'll explain everything. You can even keep your fake katana if you want to. I just can't explain this to you standing on your porch while you threaten me with a butter knife." he pleaded.

She looked around for a moment, inspecting every inch of him before cautiously dropping her sword and stepping backwards into her house. She backed up until her legs met the recliner, never taking her eyes off of him. He stepped inside and dropped her shoes on the couch where her other belongings still sat from where he placed them earlier.

He took a seat on the edge of the couch as he push the door closed behind him. Starting at the beginning of his shift last night, he explained everything to her. He told her about the strange woman and the weird occurrences that happened as he was approaching her house, and how she had attempted to seduce him. He explained his entire night, not leaving out a single detail about what happened to him last night. He then told her about what had happened this morning, and what had happened just an hour or so prior to her calling him.

At first she didn't believe him, saying that he was just making things up. He told her about how he tried to go back to talk to the woman about the item that she had given him, and what he found out from the woman who lives next door. He then asked her if she had a better explanation for what happened in the bathroom at the office. She couldn't answer. Eventually with some reluctance, she put her sword on the floor and began to sob, bringing both of her hands up to cover her face.

"I don't know what to do. Whatever that thing was, whatever it was doing, it felt so amazing. Better than anything I have ever felt in my life. But at the same time, I can't help but be horrified." She said as she cried into her hands.

"I know, I know. I don't know what to do either. It feels so good and while it's happening I want it to never stop. I can't help but feel bad for the poor woman who was just trying to be helpful." He said to her, cautiously standing up and moving towards her.

Slowly, he placed his hand on her back and began to carefully rub his hand up and down attempting to comfort her. In doing this, he noticed that the robe she was wearing had started to fall open, and he had a pretty good view of her big tits. He couldn't help but stare at them, unknowingly making his cock swell in his pants again. He stayed staring at her tits and rubbing her back for another few minutes before he started to step away and take his seat on the couch again.

"I still have that blue shit coming out of my pussy and ass, Drew!" She said as he sat down.

When he sat down, he realized that his dick was hard. Alex noticed too and gasped. They both looked at his dick standing up in his pants in anticipation, but nothing seemed to be happening. Alex had a look on her face as if she was thinking. After a moment, she started to move towards Drew. He held his hand up.

"Stop, I don't want it to attack you again." He said to her.

12