The Best Tip He Ever Got Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued moving towards him until she stood directly in front of him. She got down on her knees, never once taking her eyes off of his cock. She reached her hand out towards it and touched the tip through his pants, she then pulled her hand away quickly waiting for a reaction, but still, nothing happened.

"Wh -- what are you doing?" He asked timidly.

"Shhhh. I'm trying to see something." She replied.

He obeyed and leaned back against the couch a little. She reached for his belt buckle and undid it. She then undid the button of his pants. She shot him a glance as her fingertips grabbed the zipper, then looked back down and she slowly pulled it down. She open his pants and his hard cock popped out.

"My God, it's even bigger than I thought it was." She said as she stared at his throbbing hard on.

"Yeah, those are bigger than they look as well." He said back to her pointing at her tits, grinning as the blood flowing through his cock caused it to bounce in front of her face.

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around his dick. This caused him to jump back a little bit.

"Hey hey! You said you were seeing something, not grabbing something." He snapped.

"Where are they? Where are the... Snake things from before?" She asked.

"I don't know. I don't know what causes them to come out. I just know that I can feel a stirring in my stomach before they appear." He said to her as he adjusted his position on the couch.

Alex began thinking again, piecing together all of the information that Drew had given her a few minutes prior. She thought about how the woman said not to get the object wet. She came to the conclusion that coming into contact with water somehow had something to do with it. She noted that the first time it attacked Drew, he had been sprayed by the showerhead. The second time it appeared, he had just washed his hands and face, and as for the third time it appeared, he was drenched with sweat from running.

Drew shared with her how it didn't seem to like struggle and how it treated the woman from the park. Just then he remembered the voice that he heard in his head last night as the first attack began. The words rang out in his mind. Don't fight, give in, it won't hurt you.

"I have an idea. What if we test this water theory and see if we are right." Alex said to Drew.

"Oh no no no. We are definitely not doing that. I don't want to risk you getting hurt." Drew answered back defiantly.

"But you just said, if you don't struggle and let it take you, it won't hurt you." She snapped back at him.

Drew gave her a stern look and took a deep breath. He couldn't deny that he enjoyed every encounter he has had thus far, and aside from the woman in the park, no one had really gotten hurt.

"Come on. Let's test this out. I mean you saw the size of that thing that went in my ass, and nobody has ever fucked me in the ass before. I've never let anyone do it." She said, attempting to convince him.

"Other than being fucked silly, what do you stand to learn from testing the theory? That water makes it wake up?" Drew asked.

"Well, we would know what to avoid at least... I guess being fucked silly is just a bonus." Alex replied, grinning at him after finishing her sentence.

"Easy for you to say, you don't have something living inside of you." Drew said in a condescending tone.

"Look, I'm just trying to help you figure out what the fuck this thing is and what makes it wake up." Alex retorted.

"And I'm just trying to keep you from getting hurt." He snapped back.

They bickered back-and-forth on the subject for 20 minutes. Drew didn't want to take any chances of hurting her, and she wanted answers. Their argument was starting to reach a boiling point.

"We're going to test this out and see if I am right." Yelled Alex.

"No the fuck we aren't!" Drew yelled back.

"Whatever the fuck this thing is, it fucked me in my ass! I want to know what the fuck it is and what the fuck it wants!" Alex screamed in Drew's face.

"It's not fucking living inside you, so I don't see how you get to make decisions here. I don't know what the fuck your fascination is with me, but it's got to stop. I'm not going to fuck you Alex! Why can't you get that through your thick fucking head!" He yelled back again, also getting quite close to her face.

"Wow. Asshole." Alex said calmly.

She turned away from him and stormed off to the kitchen. Drew sat down on the couch and slumped in the corner. He immediately felt remorseful for what he had said. He let out a heavy frustrated sigh. He brought his hands up to his face and began to lightly rub his temples. After having a few moments to think about what he had said, he had decided to apologize to her.

He stood up and was about to head towards the kitchen, when he saw Alex walking towards him at a swift pace. He stopped and locked eyes with her and then noticed what she had in her hand. Before he could react, she tossed a glass full of water all over him.

"What the fuck Alex!" Drew yelled.

"There. Now we will just have to wait and see what happens." She said, setting the glass down on the end table and folded her arms across her chest.

"Seriously?" Drew said.

Alex just nodded her head. Drew grabbed the collar of his shirt and began to take it off. He pulled the wet shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor. He then started on doing his belt buckle again. Alex unfolded her arms and opened her robe, letting it slip off of her shoulders and fall to the floor. She sat down in the recliner and spread her legs as wide as she could, then started rubbing her pussy warming her self up. Drew dropped his pants to the floor and just stood there with his hands on his hips. The two of them locked eyes as they waited to see if the creature would emerge.

"You said it doesn't like struggle right? Well let's see how it reacts with a willing participant." Alex said, the left corner of her mouth crooking up slightly in a half smile.

Drew smiled a little bit and shook his head slightly. A moment later, Alex let out a small moan as she pleasured her self in anticipation. Drew felt the creature began to stir inside of him.

"It looks like it's go time." He said.

Drew's cock had already started to rise as he watched Alex play with her pussy. He couldn't quite figure it out, but something about this particular moment just felt right. As the thought crossed his mind, one of the small tendrils emerged. Both Drew and Alex fixed their eyes on it, studying every detail they could. As expected, the tip opened up and latched itself onto Drews cock. The opening moved to the bottom of his shaft almost immediately. Drew tilted his head back as a deep moan escaped his mouth.

Alex began rubbing her now very wet pussy faster as she watched the tendril suck Drew's prick. It pulsated around his cock, ripples beginning to appear like waves from a rock thrown in a puddle. Only a moment later, six more tendrils appeared under Drew. Two of them lurched towards Alex, both of them burying themselves in her pussy in a flash. Alex's body jolted from the immediate sensation of pleasure as they took turns pumping inside of her. As one would retract, the other would dive in. Another two tendrils shot towards her, opening their tips and latching onto her nipples.

Drew continue to let out loud moans of pleasure as each of the tendrils began working themselves in Alex, feeling everything that they could feel. His legs began to weaken as the sensations roared through his body. The last two tendrils planted themselves on the floor, supporting Drews body and keeping it from falling backwards. Drew felt the additional support and relaxed his legs, letting the tendrils support his weight.

As he leaned back, the large tentacle appeared. It began slowly moving towards Alex, dripping the sticky blue substance from its tip. Suddenly, the two tendrils fucking her pussy stopped and withdrew. They curled around each other, forming a spiral. They moved a little lower, lubricating her puckered asshole with a combination of her pussy juice and their own secretion.

Unexpectedly, Alex grabbed the two that had formed a new spiral and jammed them into her ass. She shot her head up and squealed as they began rapidly pumping in and out of her. Faster than the naked eye could see, the large tentacle plowed into her pussy. Alex immediately began to cum.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Yes, fuck me hard!" She screamed as the large tentacle pushed through her cervix and began pumping liquid into her womb.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum too!" Drew moaned as he felt the contractions from her holes.

Both of their bodies began to shake uncontrollably as a tsunami of pleasure engulfed them. Just like the woman from the park, her belly began to expand as the liquid filled her from inside. Alex look down to witness her stomach inflating like a balloon. Witnessing this made her orgasm intensify and her pussy clenched around the large tentacle as tight as her muscles would allow.

Alex and Drew locked eyes as the limits of their pleasure were pushed to the edge. The two of them were experiencing an orgasmic satisfaction, the likes of which their minds could never fathom. They stared into each other's eyes as they were ravaged by the beast living inside Drew. Again, Alex could not with stand the onslaught of pleasure and her eyes began to flutter shut.

Drew watched her unconscious body as the assault continued. He began to wonder how much more he can take himself. No matter how he tried, he couldn't take his eyes off of the passed out body of Alex, her tits bouncing vigorously against her inflated belly each time one of her holes was pounded.

Just when he thought he couldn't take anymore, the flow of his semen stopped, along with all motion from the creature. The large tentacle shuttered and then withdrew itself from her pussy. The blue liquid sprayed from her pussy as her belly deflated. The tendrils supporting Drew's weight slowly retracted, letting him fall to the ground on his hands and knees.

For several minutes, Drew stayed in his position on all fours, heaving to catch his breath. Occasionally he would look up to check on Alex, the thick blue liquid still slowly pouring from her holes. He looked around the floor in front of her at the puddle of the liquid. In that moment, he was thankful that she had hardwood floors. He took another few minutes to regain his motor skills and eventually stood up.

He roamed around her house looking for a linen closet or something he could use to clean up the mess with. He found a smaller than average door in the hallway that contained several folded towels. Using all of them, he cleaned up the mess, then grabbed some paper towels from the kitchen and began to clean up Alex. He debated carrying her to her room, but decided that might frighten her to wake up in a different place then she last remembered like it had earlier.

He sat back in his position on the couch and leaned his head back on the cushion. He felt relieved to see that Alex was definitely breathing. After all, his reluctance to test her theory was out of fear that she would get hurt. He just sat there and admired her naked body, her legs pulled up and spread wide, the back of her knees resting on either arm of the recliner. Drew cracked a smile, then grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of her.

"I'm never going to let her live this down." He thought to himself, laughing a little bit.

About an hour passed before Alex finally awoke from her orgasmic coma. Her eyes shot open and began surveying the room. As she became more alert, she realized she was naked still. Drew tossed her robe to her and she draped it over herself. She sat up, adjusting her position in the recliner and bringing her legs back down allowing her feet to touch the floor. She checked her holes, only to find that they remain just as tight as they always were. It shocked her a little bit, considering the size of what was being thrust inside of her.

"See! I told you! Water does it!" She said.

"Yeah yeah, you were right." Drew said back, chuckling a bit. "But more importantly, you didn't get injured." He continued.

"Oh shut up with that. I knew it wouldn't hurt me." She quipped.

Just then, Drews phone began to ring. It was a number he didn't recognize. He answered the phone and heard a familiar voice. It was the older lady that he had spoken to earlier that afternoon. She had called to tell Drew that she remembered the name of the woman who lived at the house all those years ago before she disappeared.

Alex saw Drew's face go pale. His expression was that of zero emotion. Drew thanked the woman in a mono tone voice, then the phone slipped from his hand and fell beside him on the couch. He just sat there, staring straight forward. Alex finally broke the silence.

"Well! Who was that?!" She asked.

"That was the old lady who lives in the house beside the one I went to last night." He answered her, again with no emotion on his face or in his voice.

"OK... Well what did she say?" She asked again.

"She remembered the name of the woman who disappeared." He said, stopping his sentence abruptly.

"...... And?!" She quipped.

"The woman's name..........was........ Amanda." answered Drew. "Amanda Caldwell." he continued.

"Isn't Caldwell your wife's maiden name?!" Said Alex.

"........yeah......." was all Drew said.

12