The Best Tip He Ever Got Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've just about had it with this day. I'm just going to go get in the shower and let this thing to what it has to do." He said, frustratingly as he started hastily walking towards the bedroom.

"I'll be here." Alex said to him as he turned and walked away.

Drew went into the bathroom and began quickly stripping off his clothes. He went over to the bathtub, looked up to see where the showerhead was pointed, and then turned on the water after confirming it was not going to spray him in the face as it had done the night before. He pressed the button activating the showerhead and stepped back, only a split second before the water started spraying. He took another step back from the tub, took a deep breath, and then stepped in.

As he pulled the curtain closed, he contemplated whether he would try to get clean first before the creature awoke, or just let it go and then try to get clean afterwards. He decided to just stand there and wait. He waited for ten seconds, then thirty, then one minute had passed. Nothing was happening. He waited and waited expecting to feel the familiar stirring in his stomach, but still nothing. He proceeded with cleaning himself properly.

He showered quickly, as he always did, then cut the water off. He drew back the curtain and realized that Alex had taken the towel.

"Alex!" He yelled, his voice echoing off the walls of the bathroom.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"Towel." Drew yelled again. "Closet, just to the right of the bedroom door." He continued

Alex appeared in the doorway of the bathroom, naked. She tossed the towel at him that she had wrapped around her body. Drew stared at her for a moment, admiring her beauty, then smiled. She smiled a little as she leaned against the door frame.

"You know staring his very impolite, right?" Said Alex.

"Oh shut up. It's not every day a different woman is standing naked in my bathroom. Sue me." He responded.

"I saw you decided to have a little more bourbon, so I took it upon myself and had a few shots myself." She said, as she pushed herself off of the door frame and started walking back into the bedroom towards the bed.

"Nothing happened. I cut the water on and stepped in, but nothing happened." Drew spoke as she turned away from him. He watched her ass jiggle with every step, this time unobstructed by clothes.

"Nothing?" She asked, sounding just as confused as he was.

"Nothing." He affirmed.

"I bet all that liquor got it drunk." She said, laughing jokingly.

That struck a nerve with Drew. "Could it be the alcohol?" He thought to himself.

Drew finished drying his body off and hung the towel back on the towel rod. He stepped out of the tub and started walking towards the bed. Alex gave him a very strange look. Then he noticed that he was also completely naked.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Drew said, turning his back to her.

"I promise you it's OK." She said back to him, giggling. "If I'm in my house, I'm usually naked. I sleep naked, I read naked, I watch TV naked. Now that I think about it, I only really wear clothes if I have to go out of the house." She added.

"So about this alcohol theory." Drew said, bringing the subject back to the matter at hand.

"Hmm" Alex responded.

"Do you really think that would have an effect on it?" He asked, tapping his finger on his chin.

"I don't know. I know alcohol can make you dehydrated, and if this thing is attracted to water, it would make sense that it wouldn't like alcohol." Alex stated.

"But how could we utilize that? I can't just stay drunk all the time, as fun as it sounds. I don't think Oliver would like that too much." Drew said back, laughing a little bit.

"Oliver?" Alex questioned.

"Oh, that's just what I named my liver." Said Drew. Alex gave him a very confused look.

"Ooooooo- liver." Drew said, making his voice sound labored like he was in pain.

After a moment, the two of them started laughing as Alex got the joke.

"You're a riot." Said Alex.

"So how do we Weaponized alcohol against it?" Drew asked.

"Hmmm......what about a squirt gun. No! A spray bottle, with rubbing alcohol in it." She said excitedly.

Drew pondered on the idea for a moment, continuing to tap his finger on his chin. "You know, that's a pretty damn good idea."

"The only kind I have!" Alex replied.

The two of them discussed the situation of the creature not showing up this time. After attempting to think of any other way, together they concluded that it had to be the alcohol, as that was the only factor that had changed. With both of them feeling the alcohol catch up to them, they decided to go to bed for the night. Drew got up to look for an extra blanket, only to realize that he didn't have any.

"So, we have a slight problem. The only blanket that I have in the house is apparently the one you are laying on." He said to Alex as he went back into the bedroom.

"I mean, we can share the bed Drew. It's not a big deal to me. Although, I sleep in the nude usually, but I can put my clothes back on if it's uncomfortable for you." She replied.

"I definitely do not care about an attractive woman sleeping naked in my bed." He responded, laughing a little bit. "I sleep naked too, but I have lounge pants I can wear if it's an issue." He continued.

"Don't be ridiculous. I don't care if you don't care." She said.

With that settled, they both climbed up to the top of the bed on opposite sides and got under the blanket. With their heads laying on the pillows, they turned their heads towards each other and gave each other a very awkward book.

"Well this is a little odd." Drew said.

"Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. I don't usually have a man in bed with me." She said, laughing.

"I'm a really hard sleeper so you'll pretty much have to bring a marching band in the room to wake me up." Drew said as he shuffled around a bit to get comfortable.

"Duly noted." Alex replied, also getting comfortable in the strange bed.

"Good night, Alex....... God that sounds so weird to say." He said Drew.

"Good night, Drew." Alex said with a chuckle.

Aided by the alcohol, Drew was out in less than five minutes. The same cannot be said for Alex. She laid there, in a married man's bed, completely naked, with him also completely naked beside her. Everything converged in that moment as the reality hit her. She laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling for a good 20 minutes. She then turned on her side, facing Drew.

She stared at him while he slept, admiring how peaceful he looked. She brought her hand up and gently caressed his cheek with the back of her fingers. He didn't even so much as flinch from her touch. She leaned in a little further and kissed him on his cheek. She then moved and kissed him lightly on his lips. She snuggled up close to him, laying her head gently on his shoulder. She slid her arm under the blanket and over his chest.

This was something she had wanted for a long time. To be the lady cuddling up to him after a long day. Albeit, the circumstances in her fantasy were nothing like what the reality was. She began lightly rubbing her hand in small circles on his chest. She felt a tingle in her pussy as she did so, his chest slowly moving up and down as he breathed. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she was always attracted to him, from the very moment they met. Now here she was, lying with him naked in bed, his bed no less.

Her desire got the better of her as she started to slowly move her hand further down his abdomen. She stopped when her fingertips met the unmistakable patch of pubic hair just above his dick. She looked up at his face for a reaction, but he gave none. She slid her hand a little lower until she felt the soft skin of his cock touch her fingertips. Again, she looked for a reaction, but still there was none. She began to lightly touch him, letting her fingers explore his shaft.

She slipped her fingers under and let it rest in the palm of her hand. She then wrapped her fingers around it and gave it a few light squeezes. This time she got a response, but it wasn't from his face, it was from his dick. It started to swell in her hand. As it grew harder, she began lightly stroking it up and down. The tingle in her pussy had turned to throbbing as she slowly jerked him while he slept.

She slipped her other hand between her legs, using the lubricant that was accumulating between her pussy lips, she began to rub her clit in small circles. A small moan escaped her mouth as the sensation of his big cock coming to life in her hand combined with that of her rubbing her self. She let go of his cock for a moment, only to pull the blanket off of him exposing her handiwork. It bounced a few times in the air as the edge of the blanket slipped over it, now standing at full attention.

Her eyes were glued to his cock. Her mouth began to water and she decided to increase her boldness. Cautiously, she started to slide her body down the length of the bed. It took an excruciating amount of time, but her face was now level with his hips. She sat up, propping herself up on her elbow, and leaned forward, letting her lips hover over the tip of his cock. The throbbing in her pussy intensified as she continued to pleasure her self. The warm air from her breath made his cock react by twitching.

She looked up at his face once more, then licked her lips and wrapped them around the head of his cock. Drew let out a soft moan as her lips closed around him. She swirled her tongue around the head before taking a bit more in her mouth. Slowly, she started to bob her head up and down. She worked her tongue in a figure eight around the tip as she used her free hand to massage his balls. Before she knew it, she was rapidly bouncing her head up and down engulfing half of his cock.

Her desire had taken over. The fact that she could not get more than half of his dick in her mouth seemed to turn her on. She wanted him inside her, not the creature that was living inside of him. She needed him. She sucked hard and pulled her head back, releasing his cock from her mouth with an audible pop. She carefully began to sit up on the bed on her knees. She pulled the blanket completely off of him, reached down, and pushed his legs together until his knees touched.

She slowly began to climb on top of him, making extra effort not to jostle the bed too much. She stood in a squatting position over his midsection, studying his face for any sign of consciousness. She reached under her self, found his throbbing hard erection and pointed it upward. She slowly began to lower herself until the head of his cock touched her dripping wet pussy lips. The sensation alone of her cock touching her pussy sent jolts of pleasure through her body.

She took a deep breath and began to lower herself around his shaft. Even with how incredibly wet she was, getting the bulbous head of his cock inside of her was proving to be difficult. She pushed down harder and harder against it until finally it popped in. She jumped at the feeling of it entering her and lost her balance, slamming the entirety of his cock into her tight cunt. She leaned forward, planting her hands on his chest as she let out a deep mound of pleasure that surely would have woken any normal sleeper.

After taking a moment to catch her breath, she started rocking back-and-forth. The shape and size of his cock hit all of her internal spots perfectly. She leaned forward, allowing the nipples of her large breast to slightly touch his chest as they swayed. She began pumping her hips up and down on his shaft, only able to pull about half of it out before rocking her hips back down thrusting it into her. She ground her hips into his, stimulating her clit on the wetness of his course pubic hair. Her legs began to tighten as she fucked herself on his prick. The slapping sound of her hips meeting his began to fill the room as she picked up speed. Her body started to jerk and she became unable to maintain a rhythm as her orgasm hit her like a truck.

She pumped her hips down hard, finding it difficult to bring herself back up. She did her best to continue pumping her hips as she came hard, smashing her face into the pillow his head rested on to muffle her screams of pleasure. As her orgasm started to subside, she didn't stop pumping her hips. Drew began to make little noises as she continued to fuck herself on his cock. She turned her head so her lips were only about two inches from his ear. In the sexiest voice she could put on, she began whispering in his ear.

"That's right. Cum for me baby. Fill my pussy up. You're gonna make me cum again. Cum for me, Drew." She said, almost unable to sustain her hushed tone.

Drew's moans began to become more consistent. She knew he had to be close. She leaned back and pulled her knees up, allowing her to plant her feet on the mattress. Using only her leg muscles, she lifted herself, pulling his cock almost completely out. She then began bouncing up and down his length, taking him inside her completely before rising until it almost slipped out of her again. Feeling the entire length of his cock driving into her pussy and then back out sent her speeding towards another orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me Drew. Fuck me with your huge cock and cum in my pussy." She moaned aloud.

Drews moans stop for a second, and she could feel him tense up. At the same moment her orgasm broke through, he began moaning again and his cock started twitching inside of her. She knew he was cumming, which made her cum even harder.

"Oh fuck! Oh my God! Your huge fucking cock feels so good inside my tight pussy. I've wanted you for so long!" she squealed as their orgasms are combined.

Drews hips bucked slightly as his cock pumped the last of his load into her. She leaned forward, almost collapsing onto him. She caught herself by placing her hands on either side of him before gently laying her head back on his shoulder with his cock still buried inside her. It was there that she remained for several minutes, the sweat from her body causing her skin to stick to his. She heaved, catching her breath as she rested laying on top of his still sleeping body. She kissed his neck gently before starting to move off of him.

Moving as slowly as she could, she inched herself off of him, stepping one foot off the bed onto the floor. As his cock slid out of her, she reached under and cupped her pussy with her hand so that none of his cum leaked out on the bed. Once free, she quickly tiptoed to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. She went back to the closet outside the bedroom and got a washrag. She's soaked it with warm water from the sink, wrung out the excess water, and walked back towards the bed to clean him up. It wasn't until she got beside the bed that she remembered about the situation with water. She paused, but thought about how he said nothing happened in the shower. She also realized that nothing had happened while she sucked him or while she was fucking him.

She decided to take the chance, concluding that the worst thing that could happen was that she would get fucked into a pleasure coma again. She gently clean him off and then walked back to the bathroom to toss the washrag in with the other dirty laundry. She climbed back in the bed next to him, cuddling up close to him like she had been doing before she decided to take advantage. She laid her head on his shoulder, slid one of her legs up and rested it between his, and placed her hand on his bare chest. She smiled to herself, relishing in the feeling of having him in her arms while she dozed off. She let out a deep sigh of comfort before she gently pressed her eyes closed. She was as happy as a clam after getting her fill from a man for the first time in as long as she could remember. Her fantasy of a life with him filled her head as she drifted off to sleep.

Then she woke up. Her eyes shot open and immediately over to Drew sleeping beside her. She was disappointed that it was just a dream. At some point while she was laying there staring at the ceiling, she had fallen asleep without realizing it. She'd had dreams about him before, but none this detailed. She rolled over facing him, she then cuddled up to him like she had in her dream. She draped her arm over his chest and rested her head on his shoulder before falling asleep again.

12