All Comments on 'The Best Tits in the World'

by Doggieman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what A great wife.

Hell I would have agreed to the same thing. As long it is your pussy that he is sucking But you must know he will suck her's keep on truckling tenbears 43 let s hear more about your sexcapades.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
Very nice!

I'd really like to read more of this. Thanks for posting -- and ignore nonny -- everyone else does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not really sharing.

This is really sharing anyone. This is high school again? Is that it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course it should be continued

This was just foreplay. Finish the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
fat girl though?

She's five feet tall.

She is 38 inches around her chest under the boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"To be continued (maybe)"

If you don't know whether or not to continue you own story -- don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So an open marriage?

Not long before the divorce. Between them they don't have the IQ of a pea. Really unlikeable characters made for a story that was no fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
don't continue

1 star

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Not a bad write

but I may be kind of paranoid but I don't see a wife working to open up a 7 year marriage to another woman, just fondling though, without some agenda of her own. I would be very nervous of what these two had been "cooking up" between them. Might be an interesting read because the writing wasn't bad and the story did flow well. Thanks for sharing and giving us all something to ponder until you take it farther. Sadly, even if a story starts out likable on LW most of the time they end up with the guy submissive to the wife and her friends and taking a turn being the catcher during sex. Did give you a three. Just in case you want to do something nice with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of juvenile, and senseless.

Will wait to rate so I can see if it ends as stupid as its begun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife's pal

My wife has a pal called Amanda who has big tits just like in this story. My wife knows I fancy her and let me fuck her her one night when we were all pissed. I fucked her hard and fast and she loved it. Now we have regular threesomes. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

I think you have stated a good story that could really turn in to some thing gteat dig bettet to involv all three or more in the next may be even have the three have get in to nice one time threesome ur the wrighter u have the tallent too make this story go far. Thankyou for shareing your work with all of us 5. Is to low 10 is better ill raze the score the more you wright but thats up to u .from Dc. Stallhand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

It was a hot storie got me hard I would love to try that with my wife and her best friend and next time you all have a three way that would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"To be continued"

...is what it says at the end of Ch. 02. Unfortunately, that was over 4 years ago.

As chapter 02 was finishing, I felt that I was getting to the climax of the story (literally and figuratively), but then it just stopped.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous