The Best Use of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so, if you're like me -- and possibly you are, don't think I've forgotten my unanswered questions! -- then you find yourself thinking things like 'that guy who runs the beach volleyball game at 3:00 every day is really cute, I'd love to have his cock in my mouth' And if you couldn't rewind, well, then you'd somehow have to break away from your friends without being too obvious about it and offer to help him carry the net and ball back to the equipment room and then once you're in there, I don't know, would you have to be brazen? Or would he get hit on by guests all the time? And so you'd worry whether you're going to catch something if you follow through, and, well, you see the problem, right?"

"Such a dreadful plight" Nick replied, nodding and looking sympathetic.

"I mean, you'd just fantasize about it but never do it right? But, hypothetically, if you can rewind you don't have to be subtle about telling your friends you'll catch up with them while quite obviously following Rafael, and then you can step into the shed after him and shut the door and ask him how long until he needs to be somewhere else and if he smiles knowingly you can just kneel down among all the equipment, pull his bathing suit down, suck him off, then rewind back to the end of the game. Hypothetically."

Nick shook his head in admiration, saying wryly "hypothetically?"

Ariel smiled. "Yes, hypothetically. I didn't do that." She held up some fingers. "Three different days I didn't do that." She paused to lift her glass and sip from it for effect. "Strictly, the third day he stopped before cumming in my mouth, bent me over a table, pulled aside my bathing suit, and -- well, I mentioned not having to worry about pregnancy, right? And admittedly it was easy that time to reach down and make myself cum as well."

"Hypothetically" Nick repeated with a laugh.

"Exactly!" She beamed at him. "Not locked in, didn't happen! So many things that didn't happen! I'm basically the poster child for 'I'll try anything once', because, ultimately, no I didn't!"

Nick looked pensive for a moment. "Thinking about it, you must have ended up trying things you didn't like, right? I guess that's obvious, and you aren't even locking in the things you did like, but -- still!"

Ariel nodded her head. "True, actually. I mean, it has made me way more willing to try things, but not every experiment is successful! I mean, golden showers?" She shuddered. "I said yes, but he'd barely started when I decided 'YUCK!' and immediately rewound back before meeting him in the bar!" She made a face. "Which broke my sort-of-rule of seeing through to the end any of the things I start -- but I repeat -- yuck!!"

"I get that", Nick said, nodding firmly. "I have no idea what's supposed to be enjoyable about peeing on someone. It's just..." He gestured in confusion "...a complete mystery to me. But then, I also don't really see the attraction in cumming on a woman's face, or body. To me, its..." He glanced around to make sure no-one was close "...I'm doing something with my cock that's about to make me cum,, and I'm going to stop doing that to use my hand? Why?!" He laughed.

Ariel grinned. "I've thought that too! I don't mind, particularly, but it doesn't do anything for me, and I'm always confused why it's better for him! I don't refuse, but I certainly don't go looking for it." She took another sip of her wine, looking contemplative. "I don't go looking for threesomes, either", she said after a moment.

"You don't like threesomes?" Nick asked in surprise.

"I don't go looking for them anymore, anyway. I've had a couple of threesomes that were enjoyable, like, one set of lips on my nipples and another going down on me, or being able to switch up cocks in my mouth, that's fun! But, well, let's put it this way. I do like someone thrusting into me, into my pussy. And I am also a big fan of anal, if it's done right. But both at once?" She made a face. "I don't know, I suppose some people like it, but it just isn't for me! It wasn't 'golden shower bad', I did see it through to the end, but, yeah, not my cup of tea! And it began to seem like, in every threesome, eventually I'd be stuck justifying why double-penetration was not on my agenda! I just decided it wasn't worth it." She laughed. "If it was really a 'threesome', that would be fun, but it always seems to be more 'two-on-one'!" She shrugged, smiling.

Nick looked at her for a moment, slightly pensive. "Ok" he said, after a moment. He took a breath, dropped his eyes to the table, and said "I was at a tennis camp." Ariel sat up a bit straighter in her chair, attentive. "We were staying in university residence rooms for the camp and Greg was my roommate, I hadn't met him before, but, you know, you get horny, you talk about stuff, you watch porn on your phone, you touch yourself, eventually one night we were touching each other, and the last night, we were naked, and we didn't just touch each other." He looked up at her, as she reached out, her hand resting on his arm, smiling softly at him.

Nick looked away again and continued "I don't remember exactly what led up to it, but I ended up putting his cock in my mouth. Sucking his cock. I didn't know what I was doing, but I used my tongue and slid my mouth up and down it for a while, and then, well, eventually I just...stopped." He shrugged. "At that point he started sucking my cock, and..." he paused "...he did know what he was doing. He told me after it wasn't his first time. So, he was sliding his mouth up and down my cock, and when I told him I was going to cum he just made a noise and started going faster, and, well, yeah -- my first blowjob." Nick looked at her again, meeting her fond gaze.

He continued "I've never told anyone that. I'm not embarrassed that I sucked his cock. I'm embarrassed that I didn't, as you say, 'reciprocate'. I just wasn't thinking about it when I was going down on him, literally it didn't occur to me. And then after -- after I'd cum -- well, you know, the urge was gone, putting him back in my mouth didn't really attract me. I did stroke him some more, and he took over and jerked off, but -- well, I do feel slightly bad about it, even now." He smiled at her ruefully.

Ariel smiled fondly at him, reaching across the table to put her hand on his arm. "Thank you for telling me that" she said softly "I appreciate you trusting me with it. And I don't think you should feel bad. It sounds like Greg knew exactly what the deal was, and was happy with it. And I can tell you that, as much as I like orgasms, sometimes it is fun just to drop to your knees and suck someone dry! Once, when I was really in the mood, I decided to see how many guys in the bar I could take up to my room in succession, which turned out to be 'I didn't keep track but a lot', and, I mean, in other circumstances I might give our waiter a really good tip, it's not like it would be the first time!" She grinned. "But now I've ruined your touching moment! And I've made it all about me -- sorry! Really, I am proud of you for being so open-minded. And turned on, if I'm being honest!" She grinned. "Even if you didn't have the full 'suck him off' experience, that was excitingly adventurous!"

He met her gaze, his expression carefully neutral for a few seconds, until the slightest hint of a smile came to his eyes and lips. He raised his eyebrows and looked as though he was about to speak, but she interrupted excitedly "oh my gods!! You have!! You have, haven't you! You have got to tell me!" She beamed at him. "You really have to tell me, you -- and I say this as a term of the deepest admiration -- you cocksucker you!!"

Nick held up his hands in surrender, the broad smile taking over his face. "Yes, I know, I know, I wouldn't have said anything if I wasn't willing to tell you -- I have worked out that you are quite persistent!"

"I prefer to think of it as 'actively working to form a bond'!" she said with a smile. She waggled her fingers in a beckoning motion. "Come on", she said playfully, "I've told you a dozen stories, your turn!" She put her elbows on the table, chin resting on her hands, and looked at him.

He laughed. "I mean, I'm not sure it's a 'story', the way you've been telling them. But, ok, I had known Will for quite a while, we'd hung out with a bunch of people, including Jenna, so I was good friends with both of them before they became a couple. And I was over at their place, and the subject of threesomes came up, and they said they had been thinking about the idea but thought that doing it with a friend probably wasn't a good idea, and I said 'you know, I've never really liked either of you that much', and we all laughed. But -- yeah. Turned out doing it with a friend wasn't that bad an idea. It's not like I moved in with them, but the three of us having sex became a regular enough thing. And -- well, this is what made me think of it -- it definitely wasn't just 'two on one' on Jenna." He grinned.

"Go on, go on!" she urged, jokingly.

"Ok, so, there's more than one occasion, it's not like I can narrate one, but I do remember that the, the first time, the first time for what you care about..." he grinned "...Will was lying on the bed, and Jenna and I were both leaning over him, taking turns sucking on his cock, and it just kind of happened that when he obviously got close, his cock was in my mouth, and so I kept going, and he came, and well, and I swallowed." Nick grinned at her. "So, yeah - the full 'suck him off' experience."

Ariel put the back of her hand to her brow, tilting her head back and saying with a smile "I will swoon with excitement! Tell me all!"

"I'm not sure what else to tell you, really. That wasn't the only time, I remember once he came in my mouth while he was going down on her. Another time I straddled his face while she was riding him, and another time she sucked my cock while he took her from behind and then she snowballed him with my cum." He laughed. "We had a lot of good times!"

Ariel said with a grin "See, now, if this is what it had been like, I wouldn't have given up on threesomes! Now it's my turn to be envious!" Nick laughed. Ariel paused for a moment, then said, a bit more seriously, "Does oral count?"

"What?" Nick replied, taken slightly by surprise.

"Philosophical question. Does it count -- like, locked in, go down on someone, don't rewind -- is that person a sexual partner?"

Nick nodded "Sure. I mean, I'd count Will and Jenna as sexual partners, but their boundary was that my involvement didn't go beyond oral."

Ariel nodded thoughtfully. "That means I was wrong before. I haven't had three partners, I've had four. I should also include Cindy."

Nick smiled tentatively. "It had struck me when you were talking about threesomes that you didn't mention any women, which seemed a bit surprising for someone as adventurous as you."

Ariel grinned. "Yes, well, turns out I'm straight! I did think I should check, which is how, well, how Cindy happened! It doesn't really matter how, but -- well, it's a bit like you and Greg, ships passing in the night, we messed around a bit, fondling and sucking on boobs and so on, and then eventually I went down on her. And that was, well, it was ok. I mean, I didn't hate it, I had a reasonable idea of what to do, she seemed to enjoy it, she came, that was sort of fun, but it was clear enough to me that this wasn't something I particularly needed to do again, and of course I wasn't planning to lock it in anyway."

"So what happened?"

"Like I said, my rule is pretty much 'go to the end', so I let her reciprocate, not that, I mean, how different could it be, but might as well finish, right? And it turned out she was inCREDible!! Like, I cannot describe how good she was!! She started slowly, licking her way down, and by the time she got there my body was just writing in ecstasy, and she'd take me to the edge, then back off, and come to suck my nipples some more, then start over, and oh my gods she was absolutely amazing! Like, it was just..." Ariel shivered at the thought "just unbelievably good!"

Nick grinned broadly in appreciation. "So you locked it in?"

"What else could I do?" she laughed. "If I rewound to before me going down on her, I'd go past the most incredible oral of my life, and I, well, I just couldn't do that, I had to keep it!"

Nick caught her gaze, then said "So, I have now answered your question, I think?" She nodded. "But if I recall, you dodged answering my philosophical question, and I think I am entitled to an answer at this stage!" He grinned.

"It would be churlish of me to refuse to answer now", she said with a broad smile.

"All right then. So - freebies. Do you have them while you are in a relationship?"

She sat straight, put her hands primly together in front of her, composed her features, and replied evenly "no, I don't."

"You don't have freebies while you are in a relationship. I see, I see" he said, nodding somberly, matching her even expression. He paused for a beat. "In that case, I have a non-philosophical question for you." He smiled broadly, then paused. "Are you in a relationship at the moment?"

Ariel broke into a huge smile. "Why, as a matter of fact, you open-minded charming man with a lovely smile, I am not in a relationship just now." She looked to the doorway for a moment, drained the small amount of wine left in her glass, paused, then said "I should correct something I said a moment ago, though. I said Cindy was the most incredible oral of my life. That might be right, but there is one other contender." She smiled slyly.

"Do tell!"

"The thing is, it wasn't just the oral -- which was, I want to stress, amazing, but it wasn't just that! You see, as we were walking from the bar to the elevator, he said 'you could work out whether we meet anyone between here and your room, right?' and I said I could, yes, but he said 'Don't. I don't want you to know'. And then the elevator arrived, and we stepped in, and as the doors shut he said 'give me your dress. I'll give it back when we reach the room.' So, I, well..." she grinned broadly "well, I did! It sounded so exciting, I took it off and handed it to him!" Nick let out a long exhalation of appreciation.

"It was nerve-wracking, though, standing in the elevator in nothing but my shoes and panties, holding my clutch purse, hoping the elevator didn't come to a stop but also secretly hoping it did! I wanted him to start touching me right there, but he didn't, he just smiled at me, my dress draped over his arm, till finally we reached my floor and stepped out. Gods, that was an exhilarating moment, the doors hadn't opened the whole way up, but now I was getting out, and who knows who might be there! And my room, of course, was nowhere near the elevator, so I had to walk the long corridors to get there, waiting for someone to round a corner or step out of their room, trying to hurry, but also not wanting to get too far ahead!"

Nick laughed. "That sounds perfect for you, since as I recall you are a 'bit of an exhibitionist'!"

"It was! I mean, it was terrifying but terrifying in such a good way, and afterward, my gods, I got to the door, fumbled to get the card out of my purse, I was trembling so much, and I finally managed to do it and practically leapt into the room, my heart was beating so fast, and I really didn't know what to do, I just turned around and waited. He was only a few steps behind me, and he walked in, closing the door, and smiled. Then he said 'you aren't going to need this for a while', hung my dress on the back of the door, picked me up and carried me to the bed." She purred. "It was heaven! He put me down, standing up you understand, and then knelt in front of me, and soooo slooooowly tucked his fingers into my panties and slid them down, and I could feel his breath on my skin! Gods, I'm shivering thinking about it. Then he stood up, leaned down to kiss me, and after a few moments just kind of -- nudged me backwards to lie down on the bed."

"So he's still dressed and you're naked?' Nick asked with a slight smirk. "I love that!"

"Absurdly, I still had my heels on, because I didn't have the mental wherewithal to take them off, but otherwise, yes! And then he knelt down, and insinuated himself between my legs, and just..." she shivered slightly "...started kissing my thighs gently, getting closer all the time, obviously trying to get me aroused which I already very much WAS!!" She laughed. "Honestly, it was such a turn-on, I don't think I can reproduce exactly what he did and in what order? But there was lots of kissing and nibbling and sucking my nipples before his tongue ever went between my legs, and by the time it did, gods, I was so wet, and his tongue was so far in! And then he did a thing I just adored, he started kissing my breasts again, but while he did his fingers were playing with my slit, getting all slick and slippery, and then he brought them up to my breasts, rolling my own juices over my nipples and licking and sucking it off them, and moaning with delight almost as much as I was! Gods I was squirming!!"

Nick said "I bet! I'm envious just hearing about it!"

Ariel smiled happily at him. "Well, like I said, I can't reproduce every detail, but eventually he knelt down between my legs, tucked one arm under my bottom to lift me in the air, reached up with the other hand to play with my breast, and started -- oh gods, sucking my clit, sliding his tongue in and out, pulling my lips into his mouth, sucking my clit some more, and then some more, and then some more as it became obvious I was not going to last much longer, and my back arched, and my buttocks clenched and he just kept sucking my clit, his tongue sliding faster and faster and faster across it until I started screaming I was cumming so hard, but he just kept going and going and going and I just kept cumming and cumming and cumming, I swear I don't know how long it lasted!"

Nick let out a low whistle of appreciation.

"And then, just as my body stopped spasming, but with his lips still pressed against my pussy, he slowly started licking again, gradually picking up his pace as I started squirming again, and then, oh gods, sucking my clit and his tongue dancing and I came again, again so long! And he barely let me stop moving before he began again, slowly at first, then his mouth and tongue picking up speed, his hand still squeezing my breast, and I had just lost control by this point, I came again almost right away, and I swear for longer than before! I managed to croak out 'I don't think I can take any more!' but he just laughed a little and said 'nearly done'."

"Remember that 'lack of blood for the brain' thing I had earlier?" Nick laughed. "It's back!"

Ariel chuckled and carried on. "He wasn't 'nearly done', anyway! He started, well, almost, almost from scratch? Kissing my thighs, tongue dancing everywhere, and I was getting close again when I felt his hand leave my breast and slide down my body, and then, as he kept teasing me with his tongue, he gently slid his thumb against my pussy, just against, just getting his thumb wet as his tongue kept driving me mad. And then.." she shivered in delight again "...his thumb started sliding down from my pussy, and he picked up speed with his tongue, and my back arched, his thumb gently tickling my buttocks, and I was so close to cumming again, and juuuust as I was about to, his pussy-slicked thumb grazed my asshole, just grazed it, and it was like a detonator, tickling lightly away there, it completely set me off even stronger than the other times, and I screamed louder than before, and squeezed my legs tight around his head, and my whole body just bucked and writhed and squirmed with this amazing orgasm!!"