The Best Use of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see why this competes with Cindy", Nick said with a broad smile "And I am amazingly jealous! But it does strike me there's a potential problem for you -- I mean, probably not just that time, but lots of times. After incredible sex like that, cumming that hard, I mean, I want to just lie back, relax, and possibly fall asleep. But if you did that, you'd lock it in!"

Ariel laughed. "You're exactly right! I'd have loved to luxuriate in that afterglow, but I couldn't risk napping! So after a moment, I had to sit up, and he stood up -- which was quite convenient, really, I mean, there was my mouth, and there was he, just a few clothes in the way, and so I told him not to move, undid his zipper, and pulled his cock out. I started sucking him like that, but gradually he managed to take all his clothes off without my mouth ever really leaving his cock, which was pretty impressive!" She laughed.

"I was having a good time getting him as deep into my mouth as I could, when I remembered this theory I have that people do the things that they'd like to have done. And so I stopped sucking his cock for a moment, made eye contact with him, slid my middle finger deep into my mouth getting it very wet, and then started sucking him again. But as I did, I slid my hand between his legs, started toying with his asshole with the tip of my wet fingers, and as he moaned in obvious approval, slid it in. I could feel him tensing and his breath catching, and so I slid my mouth down as far as I could on his cock and pretty much stayed still, as I slowly slid my finger as far into his ass as I could."

It was Nick's turn to writhe. "Remember I said I was envious before? I did not know what I was talking about then! I've got to admit, that sounds amazing."

Ariel grinned. "I did say you were open-minded, didn't I? Well, what happened next was that I started sliding my mouth up and down his cock again, and started sliding my finger in and out of his ass, and in extremely short order heard him crying out hoarsely and was struggling to swallow about as much cum as I have had in my mouth at one time! It was wonderful!" Her body shimmied in delight. "I was happy to give him something like the amount of pleasure he'd given me!" She smiled even more broadly at him.

"You must regret having rewound that" Nick said. "In fact, I'm kind of surprised that you did, given what you said about Cindy."

Ariel grinned. "If you must know, I didn't immediately rewind all the way back. I mean, the oral was amazing both ways, but it somehow seemed like the occasion called for more?"

Nick rolled his eyes, laughing. "What did you do! You rewound partway? He didn't cum in your mouth after all, in the end?"

"'In the end', ha!", Ariel laughed. "You know me so well -- and after such a short time!" she laughed. "Yes, you've got it. Delightful as sucking him off was, I backed up to a bit before he came, and just slowed things down, slid my finger out, let him come down from the edge, with his cock still in my mouth, but not trying to make him cum. Then I took his cock out of my mouth and asked him 'would you mind checking whether the amenities basket has one of those little bottles of hand cream?' And of course he didn't mind at all. And he didn't seem to mind when he came back to find me face down on the bed, two pillows tucked under my tummy so that my bottom was nice and, um, 'available'." She grinned. "And he was completely on board when I asked whether he thought the hand cream would work as lube."

"It's like you are reading my fantasies back to me!" Nick said. "I'm back to wondering whether this is some kind of prank, but an extremely x-rated one!" He laughed.

Ariel grinned. "No, still no joke! You remember I said I like anal if it's done right?" She shivered again, shoulders drawing up in delight. "This was definitely done right! You know, 'slow, easy at first, just put the tip in, rest, just a bit more, don't move, let me relax, ok slide in a little more, yes that's good, ok wait, in a bit more, oh yes that's good, ok, out a little, in a little, move a little more, yes a little faster, oh yes faster, oh yes faster, oh yes, oh yes, faster faster fasterfasterfaster deeper deeper deeperdeeperdeeper fuck my tight little ass fuck my tight little ass fuckmytightlittleassohgodsohgodsohgodsyesyesyes cum in my ass!!!!!' You know, like that." She smiled beatifically at him.

Nick writhed a little in his seat. He bit his lip and replied "I do know what you, mean, in the abstract, and, well, not just the abstract, that is exactly how it's best!" he replied. Smiling broadly, he continued "Hey, I'm not the one to judge, but I see how that competes with the oral with Cindy. But no offence to her, I'm sure she was every bit as good as you say!"

Ariel looked contemplative, then sighed. "Yes, overall, you're probably right. No, you are right. It was amazing, beginning to end, not just the sex, the elevator, the delightful conversation before, all of it -- just, just incredible."

"It sure seems burned into your memory" he said, "when did this happen?"

Ariel looked at him, a small smile playing across her face for just a moment. "In about a half hour" she replied.

"Oh!" he said excitedly, as realization hit him. He looked at her, seeing her neutral expression, and realized the further implication. "Oh" he said. "And you've rewound already. Back to here. So it never happens."

She looked stricken. "Nick, normally I'd just rewind back to before I came into the bar, we'd never have exchanged more than a few words, I wouldn't even be a blip in your life! But -- really, gods, it was so good I just, I had to at least stop here, and tell you, to give you that much. Not that you'll remember this either, not once I rewind, but I just couldn't not do something special".

He smiled at her. "Ariel, it's ok. I get it. It's not that you don't want to lock in the sex -- it's that I know. You told me about rewinding, and you don't want people knowing about that. I realized almost as soon as you told me. It's partly why I was so open with you. Of course you were going to rewind. And I'll tell you, since perhaps you don't know this, that it's a surreal experience to be living through something, enjoying it immensely, while knowing you won't have any knowledge of it later. Though I admit that I had not expected to have a conversation about the parts of it I didn't remember, I'm still trying to wrap my head around that!" He grinned. "Even so, I've enjoyed pretty much every moment of this -- though I really regret that, alas, I already don't remember your tight little ass!"

Ariel smiled sadly at him. "I don't want people knowing, I guess, but - Nick, I can't tell you how much it means to me that you believed me! That's not really the problem. Nick, the casino isn't going to approve of their investigators having sex with people who fleece them. I'm pretty sure they would see that as a conflict! I mean, I do think I have a nice ass, but I don't think it's worth you losing your job over!" Ariel smiled at his slight surprise. "I stepped out for a few minutes and looked up your mother on Facebook -- she's very proud of you. Look, I really did come to meet you because you have a nice smile. But then I was pretty sure you were security, so I jumped back to toy with you by telling you how I did it. But then later I jumped back again because, well, I mean, obviously because I'd decided I wanted - want - to have sex with you. Except then we clicked, and you were so much fun, and you turn out to be, to be..." She gestured in exasperation "..great. Just great!"

He grinned at her. "Not that it makes a difference, but I decided long ago my report was going to say you weren't cheating. Who'd believe the whole story, but beyond that, maybe it's not accurate to say you were just lucky, but you genuinely weren't cheating by any definition I've been trained in. You didn't switch the dice, or affect them, or bribe a croupier, or anything against the rules - you just bet correctly ten times in a row. Nothing underhand about that. It's not like I didn't pick up on the hints our night might not be ending in the hotel bar -- and, I repeat, nice breasts! -- but that's not why. I mean, here it is, ending without going up to your room, and I promise you, every moment of the last couple of hours has been completely worth it!" He reached out and took her hand.

"Even so", she said, "even if I'm cleared, you're here, now, investigating me! If we go up to my room and have that absolutely incredible sex now" - she shivered slightly - "and then you hand in a report saying I've done nothing wrong how is that going to look? Even if we don't - somebody must have heard some part of our conversation, there's no way it wouldn't look suspicious and be bad for you!"

She shut her eyes and sighed deeply. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes, shook her head slowly and said "Ten in a row. Ten." Then, with a broad smile, she caught his gaze and said "Oh well, there's always another roulette table..."

****************************************************************************

Nick looked at his stack of chips, still sitting on red, next to the much bigger stack belonging to the cute blonde who'd been suspiciously defying the odds. She looked at him, speaking to him for the very first time. "Ten in a row so far", she said, "take one more chance with me?"

He smiled back at her, saying to the croupier "let it ride!" It wasn't as though he'd get to keep it anyway. The wheel spun, the ball clattered, bounced, the wheel slowed..."thirty-one, black" the croupier called, raking in their chips as a murmur ran through the small group of onlookers. Nick looked up, surprised to see that the blonde appeared completely unperturbed at losing so much money. She smiled at him, shrugging. "Oh well" she said "sometimes you have to risk things. But I feel bad luring you in to losing along with me. Can I buy you a drink to make up for it?" She smiled. "Ariel", she said.

"Nick", he replied, feeling a small tinge of satisfaction that he wouldn't have to investigate her now that she was in the clear. "Yes, thank you, that would be very nice.'

"I hope so" she said with a knowing smile.