The Best Way to Get Over Someone...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was I to argue with that? I sat back and watched, helpless, as she went to town on my meat. After less than a minute, it was obvious that she didn't just enjoy making a man feel good, she loved sucking cock, period. She made out with my cock, worshipping it with her mouth. I can't even enumerate the patterns she traced with her mouth, the myriad ways she kept playing with my length, teasing the first couple inches, then working her way up and down with a figure eight pattern, then slowly, almost painfully working her way to just the tip again. I began to arch upward a bit with my hips, but she pushed me down firmly, looked up directly into my eyes with those gorgeous blue orbs, and slowly engulfed all of my considerable length. I kept expecting to hit her throat, but I felt nothing as her lips brushed against my pubic bone.

She rippled her tongue as she stared at me, sucking so divinely I felt myself climbing rapidly. Gently, she reached out and cradled my balls, teasing me gently with a fingernail before fondling my entire sack, and as I breathed in sharply, she pulled to the end of my cock, and her eyes flashed as the corners of her mouth upturned slightly and she gave me a slight, almost imperceptible nod. Then, without warning, she began moving her mouth up and down on my entire length so rapidly I knew it would be erupting soon. She grabbed onto my hips and butt, her head almost a blur, and finally, she stared up at me again, her eyes fierce and lust-filled. The intensity of her stare put me over the edge, and I erupted what felt like a year's worth of pent up cum along with my entire nervous system into her mouth. "Mmm-hmmm," she hummed with delight, sucking with even more fervor as she eagerly swallowed my eruption.

I was beginning to get hyper-sensitive, and tried to tap her shoulder to get her to let off, but she was having none of it. She kept going, although she slowed down dramatically and got a lot more gentle. She just kept going, occasionally flashing the tip of her tongue over my hole to get the last remnants of jism out of me. Finally, she grabbed my somehow still relatively turgid rod at the base somewhat firmly, pushing her fingers of her other hand against the spot where my cock met my pubic bone. She kissed me hard again, our tongues dueling, and then stood up, quickly shucking her sexy boy shorts. She bent back down, giving me a couple of licks, gently, then changed to sucking me very hard. I pushed my hips up involuntarily, and as she came off of my cock, I looked down and was surprised to realize I was at full mast. "I'm impatient, didn't want to wait for you to recover," she explained. I was going to ask how she had gotten me hard again so quickly, but she kissed me again, grabbing my hand and forcing it onto her right breast, and as I was occupied with both of those things, I felt her reach down, notch my cock into place, and sink down on me.

My entire body tingled with incredible pleasure. Her pussy fit so tightly, pulsing and squeezing around me, so incredibly nice and wet, and it felt like my world was taken over, with the only things existing being the wonderful, wet depth I was balls deep in, her curves, her mouth, tongue, and the wavy red hair that was all around my face. Time was gone and the rest of the world was so far away that it didn't exist anymore. She moved up my length slowly, her hips not even hitching near the top as she moved back down to the base.

"Holy shit that's a nice cock..." she muttered in my ear.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk..." was all I could get out in return.

We kept going for a bit, lost in each other, and I bent my head down slightly, pulling her nipple up into my mouth. I was sucking with abandon, enjoying her groans, when my brain finally came back online for a moment. I pushed my head back a bit, looking her in the eyes, and said "We probably shouldn't be doing it this way."

"What, you want to be on top?" she teased, continuing her motion.

"No, I should probably go put on some protection."

She stopped, reaching out and touching my face. "I'm fixed. Did it after my daughter was born. I know we're both clean. I don't want to stop. You?"

That was all I needed to hear. I pushed up into her with urgency, and she kissed me like she was trying to join her soul to mine. My world was taken over by her, by our rhythmic rutting, and the feel, sound, and smell of our sex. Her torso was molded against mine, slightly sticky with sweat, and as she arched her upper back and threw her head back, I darted in, quickly sucking her right nipple into my mouth and flicking it aggressively with my tongue.

"Mmmm, god yes..." she growled.

Encouraged, I picked up speed, reaching up and grabbing her ass roughly. She groaned with appreciation, grinding down against my pubic bone solidly. I tried to pick her up and roll her over, but she grabbed my arms out from under her, pinning my wrists to the couch, staring deep into my eyes, then after a couple of excruciatingly slow strokes, she began riding me hard and quickly for all she was worth. Loud flesh slapping noises filled the room, and I was tempted to break out of her grip, but as I saw her begin to flush, I decided to let her control the action for a few. We rutted against each other hard, and within probably another minute, I felt her clench as she groaned out a mighty "EeeeeooouuuuuugggghhhhhhhhF-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fuuu-fu-FUCKKKKKKKK!"

She paused, panting, as I put my hands around her ribcage gently to help hold her up. A rush of fluid ran down around my balls and through my crotch. "Holy shit. Thank you."

"No, thank you, that was fucking hot."

"Not nearly as it was from this side, trust me," she said with a grin, reaching down and giving me another overpowering kiss. Her hips started moving so subtly I almost didn't realize we still fucking, but as we made out feverishly she picked up the pace. I was loving it, my world taken over by her hips, as I sucked a nipple into my mouth and grabbed at her ass to help move her. She groaned, pushing my head into her breasts, and I attacked with renewed fervor, switching to the other one as her left nipple got rubbery. We kept going like that, ever so slowly increasing speed for minutes on end, and I honestly have no idea how long it had been as she and our sex had completely taken over my world.

We were coated in sweat, slipping against each other, her ass almost hard for me to grip anymore, and as she pulled her nipple out of my mouth, I began to feel a sudden rise in my arousal that wasn't typical for me, almost like a freight train breaking through. She grabbed my head, kissing me roughly one last time and screaming into my mouth as I felt her exquisite pussy clench again, this time drenching me with a squirt unlike anything I'd ever experienced. My cock hardened to granite, and I stabbed upward into her, lost in her body and softness and curves and the depths of her, our kiss and dueling tongues completing the circuit as I came so hard I swear I saw some sort of separation in the layers of the universe. I was spasming shots up into her, losing track of how many times I flexed upward, my balls seemingly determined to empty all of their contents into her. She began shaking as her orgasm seemed to keep prolonging, clutching my face and shoulder tightly as I throbbed into her and she pulsed around me.

My head was so light I was about to pass out. We clung to each other and rode it out, our breathing ragged and shaky. We'd backed off our kiss, breathing in each other's faces, her hair all around my head, shutting out the world. I held my arms around her, slowly coming down, when I felt a quiver and clench in her pussy. She breathed in, surprised, and muttered "that hasn't happened in a long time."

"What?"

"Aftershocks," she replied.

"Oh," I said. I reached up, kissing her tenderly. She hummed appreciatively and shifted a bit, but as she did so, I felt her clench again, tight to the point where it was almost uncomfortable.

"She doesn't want to let you go," Rebecca said with a giggle.

"We can stay here for a bit longer, you don't have to move just yet."

"I appreciate that, and as much as I'd love to just stay here with you inside me all night, I need water and to pee quite badly," she said with a slight smirk. She gave me an elongated kiss, sloppy and full of barely sated lust, and then quickly dismounted. As she pulled me out of her, a rush of our combined fluid flowed out of her quickly, spilling on and around my cock and balls, and sliding down through my crotch. We both giggled in amusement and awe at the sight. "Guess you're glad you have a leather couch," she said, still giggling.

"Hey, this is your fault," I shot back.

"How do you figure," she asked, moving her face inches from mine.

"You made me cum that hard."

"Well you kinda did the exact same thing to me, sexy," she retorted, giving me another lustful kiss. She quickly ran off to the bathroom, and I heard her pee then flush.

She padded back in, looking at me and my sodden crotch. "You're a mess," she giggled. I took her in. Hair disheveled, covered in sweat, skin still flushed--everything about her virtually screamed "freshly fucked."

"Have you, I don't know...looked at yourself?"

"Fair. Tell you what. You get in the shower, and I'll grab something to clean up this mess on your couch."

I agreed and pointed out where I kept some cleaning supplies, quickly getting in the shower and cleaning up. She followed right after I got out, pausing to kiss me passionately again as we passed each other.

I threw together a couple snacks, and when she came out of the bathroom, we stood at my kitchen counter naked, munching and replenishing our fluids. It was a great moment, playful and full of light touching, kissing, making out, and fondling each other gently. As the fruit and other finger foods disappeared, she began playing with my rod, quickly bringing me to hardness again. I reached down and began fondling her nipple as I pulled her into me, our mouths joining for an intense moment until we finally came up for air.

"Did you get enough to eat?" I asked.

"Definitely," she replied.

"I didn't."

She looked at me with slight confusion before breaking out into a wide, slightly evil grin. I grabbed her hand, led her down the hall to my bedroom, and laid her down on the bed.

I spread her legs open, admiring her pussy. She was shaved completely hairless, with thick but not necessarily prominent lips, and a very cute, hidden clit. A tiny drop of honey was forming near the top as I caressed her thighs slowly, kissing my way up them in an alternating pattern. I began to pay some attention to her lips, artfully working around her clit but not quite hitting it directly. After a couple minutes of agonizingly slow windup, I felt her breathing quickening and abruptly lost my patience, diving in straight, kissing directly on her clit.

Her pelvis and pussy raised into me, thrusting forward, and I went in hard. I licked straight up and down on her clit, starting off with a normally-tensed tongue, then quickly increasing tension as I picked up speed and started hitting her with a firm tip. She growled in appreciation, and I kept going, putting just a little more enthusiasm into it as I gave some more oomph to my task, a little bit of neck and upper body going into it as I relished the act. Her taste was refreshing, clean with a nice subtle bit of bite, and I could tell I was already hooked. I was getting lost in her, my face thoroughly coated by that point, but I didn't even notice or care, it was making me more turned on in fact. I hooked in a single finger, pushing in a couple of times before I curled and felt for the rough patch inside. I had only given her maybe a handful of strokes on it when she cried out, straightening for a second before she curled up, slamming her thighs against my ears. I could hear her crying out as her body locked up, trembling as I was flooded with fluid from her, all the noises muffled as I was trapped in this little cocoon.

I tried to keep going, but not only did she have a grip on me that I couldn't move from, even my finger was trapped in her vice-like velvet. I rode out her wave, noticing the increasing tremble of her body as my heartbeat thumped louder and louder in my ears, and my lungs began to get warm due to a lack of oxygen. I pulled at her to try and get away, but her legs were hopelessly locked. I was tapping at her legs, trying to get her attention, getting lightheaded, and as I twisted, things got a bit dim until finally, I was on my back, breathing in air in huge, powerful, burning bursts, and she was caressing my face and apologizing.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry," she spat out rapidly, and I felt that wonderful, warm touch on my face, in my hair, working down my chest and shoulders. "Holy shit, that was the best head I've ever had in my life, you made me cum so hard," she continued. "I wasn't trying to suffocate you, I'm so sorry." She was kissing me gently, working her tongue into my mouth, then trailing down my neck, over my chest, and sucking gently on my nipple. I grabbed at her face, bringing her back to me, and we kissed again, my hands trailing down her back, feeling the smoothness of her soft skin, and she was straddling my stomach, feeding me her tits as I sucked one beautiful, rubbery coral nipple into my mouth. She arched her back, groaning loudly, and as she moved I sprung on the other one, worshipping it as she keened out a louder cry.

I'd always been more of an ass man, but her tits were quickly changing my mind, and as I went to switch again, she slid backwards with her pelvis, and my tip came in direct contact with her clit. She jumped and let out another groan, and I felt sopping wetness wash across my tip, as she moved her hips involuntarily. We were kissing again, moaning into each other's mouths as I somewhat roughly palmed one of her heavy breasts, and as I pistoned my hips a bit, she slid opposite to me and my head popped right into the entrance of her incredibly wet folds. I stopped for a second at the surprise, but she quickly slammed down, engulfing all of my length in one stroke, letting out a "Oh fuck yes that's good..." as she started to slowly pump me in and out.

I was grabbing onto her hips, pumping upward into her with increasing intensity as she started to really pick up the pace. Our breathing quickened as I dug in my fingers, and she moved against me, a low squelching sound beginning as her wetness increased its flow. Her fingernails trailed over my chest, and I was suddenly inflamed, grabbing her and flipping her over so quickly she yelped, then laughed in glee as I began to push into her intensely, grabbing her face and kissing her as the fingers on my other hand brushed her scalp and I grabbed a big handful of hair, pulling with firm, controlled power. Her eyes widened, shining with surprise and consuming lust, an almost maniacal grin forming across her features. I felt the slightest flutter in her pussy as she began to form little beads of sweat on her forehead and chest, and I quickly kissed her neck, slightly nibbling as I moved down and began aggressively sucking her nipples again. She began to absolutely slam herself back up at me, and as I traded off to the other breast, she absolutely clamped down and let out a mighty "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk baaaaaaaabbbbyyyyy!"

I let her ride out the wave for a few moments, before I began pumping into her again, although not as hard. She reached up, kissed me, and said in a throaty growl "Fucking wreck me, you animal."

I don't know why that turned me on so much, but it did, and I quickly turned her over, slamming back into her, absolutely drilling her as hard as I could as I started smacking that ass. I had felt like I could go on for a bit, but as soon as that switch happened, it was maybe another two minutes before I was throbbing, emptying into her hard as I screamed out my release. She slumped down gently onto the mattress, and I went with her, unable to really move much, as we went into a kind of lazy pronebone across the bed. She turned her head and whispered into my ear lowly "That was so beautiful," before kissing my ear lightly.

"What was?" I managed to ask.

"Your cum. The way you let it all out. All your passion, your lust, your animal nature. It was so fucking hot."

"Uh, thank you I guess."

"No. Don't guess," she said a bit louder and firmer, using her finger to steer my chin to look me in the eyes. "You're a fucking demon of a lover. That was incredible." I felt her pussy clench, causing us both to react, and her to giggle. "Sorry. Look, normally young guys have a lot of rounds in them but they're really inhibited and scared. You went with it and just put it all out there, or in me I suppose," she grinned. She paused, moving as my flagging member started to slip out of her. I rolled onto my side, but she quickly moved over me, pushing me into the bed as she lay on top of me, staring down and reminding me very much of the look of a wild cat that has when it's about to devour its prey. "I was hoping I could find a man that could keep up with me."

Her words and stare made me slightly shiver with anticipation and arousal, and she giggled. "Okay, but I do need a bit of a breather, if you don't mind."

"Oh, me too," she smiled down at me, moving over to drape herself over the side of my body, her bare leg thrown over.

So we talked a bit, about nothing and everything. We chatted about life, sex, past lovers, the whole gambit. Eventually, she was trying to tell me something about how she started at her job, I believe, but she trailed off, and as I began to ask her what she was saying, I felt her breath get gentler on my chest. She had fallen asleep. I absentmindedly played with her hair and looked over at the clock, which claimed 2:15am. I remember feeling wide awake, but I must have dropped off too.

I awoke to my cock being sucked, and we didn't say a word as we moved into position in the dark and absolutely rutted each other. It was primal, raw, intense, wet, full of intensity, and as I filled her and she went off yet again, we slowly returned to a spooning position again. It was 5:40 and there was barely light on the horizon.

At 8:30 I was being ridden, with nasty, filthy intensity. She was on top of me, pinning my wrists down, telling me that I was hers for this round and if I tried to move she'd figure out how to tie me up, so I let her do what she wanted but I made sure I hammered back at her so well she screamed at the heavens.

After that, she got up and made us breakfast. I got served in bed, which was a new one for me, and then after a quick nap, I woke up intending to get in the shower, but she wrapped her arms around me and begged me to stay in bed longer. "I want you dirty," she explained. She bent down and unceremoniously took my dick in her mouth, quickly and vigorously working me to hardness. "Do you have any lube?"

"No, I did, but I threw it out, it was my ex's favorite kind but it kind of made me itch."

She nodded, but then looked up at me as if an idea just came to her. Quickly, she turned on her heel and walked to the kitchen. After some rummaging, she came back with some cooking oil. "It'll work in a pinch," she exclaimed, and after a few more moments of vigorous cock sucking, she grabbed the oil, lubing up my length, then bending over and guiding me towards her crinkled rosebud. I was unsure for a second, as I'd never put it in a woman's ass before, but she just looked over her shoulder and barked "Do it."

The assfuck was incredible, intense but so overwhelming I literally passed out still inside her bowels after emptying myself into her.

Including the two early morning romps, we had sex six times that day. We actually tried for a seventh, but after a couple of minutes of stroking, I slipped out and collided with her taint, and she felt so bad she blew me to completion. I don't think I'd ever even jerked off six times in a day, let alone that much sex. She finally left late Sunday night, after watching some football with me and then attempting our last aforementioned round.