All Comments on 'The Best Worst Thanksgiving Ever'

by Stacie_Maddoxxx

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was an absolutely beautiful piece of writing. Enjoyed it. Thanks! :)

vggirl08vggirl08over 8 years ago
LOVED IT...but

I was thinking it could have easily be a solid several chapters long. Loved the characters, loved their tension and dynamics. However, it felt wayyyy to rushed towards the end. Chapter one could have stopped right after the massage. I wanted to learn more about the characters and see them share a first kiss, figure out their feelings and then gradually come together etc. Regardless, I still enjoyed it and looking forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clinical Social Worker!!

Yay I'm glad to see we're represented

JonAustinJonAustinover 8 years ago
Nice...

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in England but this story is excellent. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yup. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That put a smile on my face.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
a most excellent piece of writing

S_M, I want to congratulate you for your second posted story. Cleverly crafted with terrific characters. The dialogue is adult and the comically dramatic introspection by Toni gave a real sense of depth to her personality. And you balanced the interpersonal conflicts of these characters with artistic expressions of believable eroticism.

I look forward to your future creations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like your style of writing

Still got a smile on my face, found the way you wrote Toni (lines) was very funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit of a letdown

I had such high hopes for this piece! The build-up was great and had the makings for the tension-building, angst-filled suspenseful type of coming together that makes for a heart-thumping read. Instead, once Toni was taken back to Allison's, it felt as if the author tired of attempting to bring these two together, or lost imaginaion for how to progress their narrative. All in all, still a good read, but it could have been so much more.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Love it... I hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stories

I hope you continue to write more!

Spiritual_RainbowSpiritual_Rainbowover 8 years ago
Very well written

This is one of the better lesbian themed stories I've read here in a long while. Thank you for writing it. Looking forward to many more.

Namaste

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Heart warming story!!

I loved everything about this story. Beautiful couple and beautiful ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

One of the best I've read in some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

I just couldn't believe the characters.

The story line was cute. Some spelling/grammer that could have benefited from an editor, but this didn't stop me from the enjoying the story.

What stopped me was, that I couldn't suspend belief and take the characters in, because they were two dimensional and their actions were not believable, especially when it got to the sex part.

Really sorry. I think you have talent. Perhaps something other than lesbian?

thrince1226thrince1226over 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I've read your two stories and I love them both! And I can't wait to read another outstanding work of yours! I love how you build the sexual tension between your characters.. and the sex part.. ummm.. they're so erotic..! Keep up the good work! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great girl!

Hate stories more than 2 pages long but i was hooked.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 8 years ago
Spelling and Grammer

I love it when people like the earlier anonymous comment complain about "Spelling/Grammer" and then misspell grammar!

Anyway, enjoyed the story very much. I'm glad that so much development went in before getting to the hot stuff. Thought Toni was very well developed, but didn't quite get Allison's attitude. But over-all it was a very nice story.

ItsSoCrispItsSoCrispover 8 years ago
"Grammer" is a red herring

So what if the anon misspelled the word? Their other, more important point - which certain follow-up commenters conveniently ignored - was well-taken: the characters feel two-dimensional. They're unsympathetic, too: Toni is a spineless doormat, Allison is a first-class bitch, and Cynthia is an insensitive clod. I disliked them all from the start. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but the author's attempts to change my view of each woman fell flat. In particular, the last-minute attempt to generate depth to Allison's character was a failure; she may have a special needs niece, and she may have worked hard to provide for her, but those facts alone don't automatically change her into someone sympathetic. We're supposed to believe she was really in love with Toni all along? Where was the foreshadowing? Largely absent. First they're at each other's throats, then they're fucking - in a sex scene that's more about Allison dominating Toni than about two new lovers coming together - and then they're all goo-goo-eyed over each other and it's happy-ever-after? Sorry, but I'm not buying Allison's turn from heel to hero. I gave the author four stars out of five because I like her way with words, and because this story is - in spite of its flaws - still so much better-written than the typical Lit offering. But at least for me, it doesn't deserve a fifth star because of the aforementioned problems with characterization. Pity, because I really like the author's other story. This one isn't as well-executed, and I found that disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it but...

I loved it but I wish you would have put more detail into how Allison loved Toni and cared for her all the time even when Toni basically thought she hated her and how that came about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it 100%

ItsSoCrisp...I can't wait until you take the time out and write a story to submit to Literotica. I'm sure that it'll be perfect.

Anyhoo...I absolutely enjoyed the story Stacie! It's great to see characters that reflect the diverse world in which we live...A whiff of fresh air! Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story. Really liked the blend of character development with the sexy elements.

Hope to see more stories from you.

KatDenKatDenover 8 years ago
Perception

I've notice a lot of comments about how Allison should not be a hero at the end simply because she had sex with Toni. Many still see her as a bitch.

Readers, please be aware about how the characters perceive each other can affect how you see the characters. Throughout the whole story, we are seeing things through Toni's eyes, and hearing things through Toni's ears. She is translating what other characters are doing, and therefore, we judge the characters how she judges them.

Something that bothered me throughout the story when I was reading it for the first time was how Toni received Allison. Toni always saw Allison smirking at her. Okay, I obviously can't oppose that and it definitely made it appear as Allison hated her. Toni also thought Allison made rude comments towards her specifically to hurt her. Except, when Toni gave examples I saw nothing wrong with what Allison said. In fact, it was obvious those were questions of concern. Basically, I was confused because nothing Allison said was actually rude, but on the other hand she keeps smirking? That didn't make sense...until we got to the plum pudding. I knew then that Allison obviously did care for Toni, and that Toni was just caught up in herself that she couldn't see it. So, whenever Toni sees Allison "smirking" I can't help but think that some of those, if not all, were genuine smiles. Also, during the call with Cynthia we see that Toni begins to remember some things Allison had said, and begins to have a different take on it.

Conclusion: Allison never hated Toni, she engaged in debates because it was fun for her. Not fun to mess with Toni, but fun to interact with another person on such an intellectual level. She was always trying to show she cared, but you have to remember that Toni just did not receive her good intentions as such. Allison decided to take a different approach after Toni's fit, and she got through. It took some spanking, but Toni finally got the message.

Side note: I do believe the end fell flat. Comparing it to that intense intro and middle makes it seems like the author clipped the ending. I don't think the sky should have cleared so easily after the sex, but I'm still very content with the story.

I am looking forward to more from the writer, but looking at when they first posted a story it seems it will take awhile. Thank you so much for this story! It was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you Miss Stacie!

Lil late for Thanksgiving, can't complain - just as always great great story! How I wish there is that Allison out there :D.

sweetentitysweetentityover 8 years ago
was a sweet story

i liked the story, loved the build up and the ending thumbs up

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
Interesting

Stacie, I've given you five stars for the plot-line and the writing but I'm not really sure whether or not I like this story. There was plenty of meat to it (the passages where Toni finally lost it with Allison were especially good) but there was just something not very nice, for different reasons, about all the main characters. And Allison came across as a real Jekyll and Hyde character---the part where she spanked Toni was unpleasant, reading not as gentle fun spanking but as something genuinely nasty. Still, this is just my opinion and in no way knocks your ability as a writer. So keep on writing---I think you're worth it.

Tall_poppyTall_poppyover 8 years ago
Rushed at the end

Good story, but a few comments: spelling errors can affect the flow of the story. Getting an editor can help with that.

I enjoyed the story (although as someone mentioned it was a bit Jekyll & Hyde), but the ending felt very rushed to me. Very much like you had gotten to the point where they'd had sex & you weren't too sure how to end it. Toni went from all that uncertainty to jumping in her arms and calling her 'baby' - it just didn't fit the flow of the story up to that point. Otherwise an enjoyable read, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing read and,

I absolutely loved the story, you are an absolutely fantastic writer! However, there were some parts that didn't go with the rest of the story.

For example, although the sex scenes were very well written, and the first one (with the oils) made some sense and gave some insight into Allison and the depth of her character; the second one did not quite make sense. Toni had a total 180 and embraced her sexuality rather quickly; Allison, who came off as either pretentious or extremely sweet, didn't take time to truly make sure Toni was okay with what was happening and did not even discuss the subject.

Also, the black Friday morning scenario was very rushed. Toni was not portrayed as the kind of person who doesn't think things through, and would just run and jump in Allison's arms. It would have been amazing if you went deeper into that part.

However, overall, great read. Looking forward to read more things by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love your stories

I loved this story when Toni tries to put her coat on

after her rant at Allison was very funny please keep writing

you have a great talent for it

and a fan in the uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start. Could have been better at end

Awesome start. but the part where the sex is has come in too fast and it was little too much compared to first part. Could have slowed down a bit in Toni getting her to know her sexuality in her own way than Allison getting on with oils. It was too quick last 2 pages.. But over all a very good story. loved it.

--Sha

Casie88Casie88about 8 years ago
:)

Awesome story. Hope to see more ! :)

HelethirHelethirabout 8 years ago

Beautiful story! Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Please write more stories like these, i love reading about "enemies" ending up together :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best Story Ever

I love how everythihg worked out. Every. single. detail. of this story. Wow, i say its a masterpiece. Could have only been written by someone with great attention to each character's individuality and experience to writing and fantasy. *applause*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please write more :)

Really love how you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Back again

I read this sometime last year and found myself thinking about this story and had to search for it in my favorites to read it again. Haha. I like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific

This is a terrific story. I think you should be writing professionally. Seriously, I know I would buy your books. You put the story together so well and the three main characters are very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

I thought of this story and thought it would be fitting to read it today. 😁

Still love it! I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I absolutely adored this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic premise, but needs work

The idea of pitting the do-gooder and the overachiever is fantastic and I think we got a good characterisation of Toni, but the story feels rushed and schematic since the moment Toni heads to Alison’s. Alison’s feelings and indeed her characterisation feel as though they were secondary to Toni’s. It’s like Toni was the main character and Alison a secondary one, which hardly can work in a story where they are to be paired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting Patiently

I love your stories and hope you could grace us with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yesss

This is perfect! Girl, you should be writing moviescripts. The first half was so funny, I actually laughed at loud at poor Toni's misfortunes. You should definitely at least be writing novels. You sure know how to tell a love story.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Lovely story!

I don't know how I missed this story before, but it is absolutely lovely! thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING

THOROUGHLY believable characters yet sad in a way, especially given that they had known each other for years.

Realistic plot line, and the right amount of comedy tragedy and romance.

Dare I suggest Laurel and Hardy meets 50 Shades? ROFL

Keep up the excellent work Stacey.

alexwatson62@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I keep coming back.. hoping you come back too

Absolutely love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I keep coming back.. hoping you come back too too

Me toooooooo!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just reading this.... again

I love stories like this. At odds but really love each other. Still one of my favs.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
After reading this again

I loved it even more... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I feel like there needed to be more talking at the end. Not just a one sided conversation during sex and then a "here's a new coat, lets put up a christmas tree 'cause you live her now." Not the healthiest power dynamic to build a relationship on, but other than that pretty good read 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. I don’t remember the last time I laughed at a story on here with it still being extremely hot

AshleyyAshleyyalmost 3 years ago

Awww loved this story !! So amazing l!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

7 years later still good to read,

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

I've read this story (and Bangin' New Year) several times now & love them both. You've got a talent for writing! Please say you're going to write more?

Have you ever thought of adding to these two stories & exploring the characters more (that would be amazing).

Definitely ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

Excellent. But …

read the dates, guys. She's seven years gone. And unlikely to come back, for whatever reason,

which is a shame, considering the fantastic emotion in both of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, just excellent! What a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked both of your stories! You are a smooth writer. If you published anything if would be great if you could let us know where. I definitely read more even if it cost me money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous