All Comments on 'The Bet'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love it!

I absolutely love stories where couples take foreplay to the limit, all the way to the brink of penetration. Only to have the couple to lose control and degenerate into an all out animalistic lovemaking. It is the best to witness either the male or female protagonist to give into their lust and engage in full blown intercourse. It is even hotter to try to dial it back and try to reinstate that control! Wow! Keep going and try for a round 2 with Andrew! Deny him again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

This was so fucking hot and nasty. It really turned me on. It took me a while to get back to reading your stories, but I'm glad I did. Love how your boyfriend kissed you passionately before sending you off to have fun with Andrew. Nice touch with you fondling Andrew's balls and teasing his asshole. So hot how he slipped in and gave you a taste of what you really wanted for a moment before pulling out. And how your boyfriend made you tell him about that while he fucked you. I'm glad you mentioned Pete too, meaning that this story takes place in the same fictional universe as the "My Boyfriend and his Bud" series. My favorite parts were: "I told Andrew to stand up. He did and I turned around pressing my ass against him, grinding into him. I felt his cock slide between my ass cheeks through the thin fabric of our underwear and I pushed against him harder. He groaned and I reached back taking his hands and placing them on my hips before bending forward slightly. I was grinding my ass against him, feeling his cock slide up and down between my cheeks. I straightened up and put my hands over his, moving them forward and wrapping them around me.

"Touch me," I said breathlessly, "You can feel my body all you want."

He immediately moved his hands up under my shirt and towards my big tits. He started groping and squeezing my them through my bra, gently at first, but rougher as he got more comfortable. It was my turn to moan as he played with my tits, and I pushed harder against his cock. As I did he shifted and I felt the head of his cock press against my panty covered pussy.

"Oh yessss," I hissed. He released my right breast and his hand slid down my belly and into my panties down between my thighs and started sliding his fingers up and down my slit. "Mmmm, that feels good," I moaned as he teased my clit.

I allowed his hands to travel all over my body until the song ended. The next song was "Stroke You Up" by Changing Faces and I knew it was time. I pulled away and turned around pushing him gently back to the bed. I pulled his boxers down as I keeled in front of him and he sat down. His cock was standing straight up in my face and I licked my lips again tempted to just take it in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and slowly started stroking him up and down.

"Oh fuuuuuck," He groaned.

His shaft was hot and throbbing in my hand. I stroked slowly up and down in rhythm with the song. Andrew closed his eyes and moaned. I loved having that effect on him and I took my time slowly stroking his cock to the music. His cock was oozing precum, lubing his shaft nicely. I leaned over the head of his cock, licked my lips, and then drooled over the tip using my saliva to further lube his shaft. Andrew groaned at the added lubrication and I increased my tempo stroking his cock a bit faster. He began to pump his hips up to meet my hand as I added a slight rotation to my wrist to increase the pressure of my hand on his cock."

And

"First face me, I want to see your gorgeous face while you ride me," he commanded.

"Yes Papi, I obeyed. I straddled him and slid his big hard cock back into my dripping cunt

"Did you want to stop when his cock slid inside you," My fiancé asked, "Or did you want him to fuck you?"

"I wanted him to fuck me, Papi," I moaned, "I wanted him to use me like the slut I am!"

"Good girl," my fiancé moaned, "Cum for me, slut."

He started pounding my cunt again deep and hard. It was all too much.

"Ughn, ughn, ughn, oooooooh fuck, I'm cumming, Papi!" I screamed as I came hard, "Ooooh, God! Fuck your slut! Use me, Papi!" At the same time, I felt my fiancé's cock swell and throb inside me. He grunted and pulled me tight against him. I felt him flood my womb with his hot cum. I shuddered and whimpered. I collapsed on top of him and he held me tight. He stroked my hair and back as we laid there.

"I guess I'll have to invite Andrew over more often, huh?" my fiancé laughed. I agreed and we both laughed. He continued holding me, his still hard cock inside me. I sighed happily and we both drifted off to sleep."

Keep up the great work. You really are a dirty girl. My dick was throbbing while I read this, I jerked off and came so hard while picturing you do those nasty things and get off on them.

WishnStarWishnStar9 months ago

This one was original and done fantastic if you want my honest opinion my friend. I really do enjoy some of your work, and I plan on reading more of it soon. Take care and have a fantastic week my friend.

WishnStar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!