The Bet

Story Info
Her Master has something a little different in mind today.
1.5k words
4.09
10.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He met her at the door, closing it behind her before he pushed her back against it. He kissed her while his hand lifted her skirt, two fingers sweeping and probing sensitive flesh. Her gasp curled his lips into a smirk when his fingers delved deeper, stroking her velvet insides while she shifted her weight, spreading her legs more without him having to command it.

"Good girl," he'd said, kissing her again. It hadn't taken much to make her wet, which amused him.

He pulled his hand from her, and touched his fingers against her tongue. Her mouth eager accepted him, licking and suckling her juices from his digits, those large brown eyes watching his intense gaze, seeking his approval. Of course he gave it, but only in the returned expression of approval.

And in the collar he slipped around her neck, buckling it around her exposed throat. He brushed long locks of brown hair away from it, turning her to put a blindfold around her eyes, tying it while careful to keep too many stray hairs from getting caught in the knot. He kissed her shoulder, then turned her back to face him again. His lips caught hers in another kiss, his fingers back under her dress to pump in her eager, wanting pussy. Her little moans were a song to him, her eager wetness a marvel, and her tiny whimper of complaint when he pulled away again was a delight.

He clipped the chain leash to her collar, and gave her a tug. "Come," he said with another smirk, because they both knew that he would make the same command later, but with a different meaning. She obeyed though, her steps careful but compliant. She trusted him to lead her, trusted he would guide her to where he wanted, without letting her stumble or fall.

She heard low murmured voices, the first indication that the two of them weren't the only ones here. It made her heart jump, knowing he had her submission on full display, but it was from excitement and not fear. He stopped her, kissed her again, and this time his hands went not under the dress, but over it. He brushed the loose fabric from her shoulders, let it all around her feet. Her shoes were almost like slippers, and with a few low words, she stepped out of them. As instructed, she wore no undergarments, so she stood before his guests wearing only some jewelry, and his collar.

Hands touched her hips, her back, her ass, her belly, exploring skin that was soft and sensitive. She wished suddenly that she was prettier, that she was better, so that her master would be even more proud of her. Her skin was sensitive, and often frustrated her with its razor burn and its easy bruises, the ingrown hairs, the dozens of imperfections that forever made her self conscious. These hands didn't seem to be bothered by her flaws though as they explored her, touching, pinching, kneading.

The leash was given a tug again and she stepped forward, into more familiar hands. They guided her down onto a plush surface, an ottoman she guessed. He had her on all fours, and she lingered there like a prized cow on show while she knew an unknown number of eyes watched her. Her heart was still racing, anticipation making her more wet than her Master's fingers had. She couldn't see, but she could hear, and she knew they circled closer.

"Open," his voice demanded of her, and she obediently opened her mouth. The cock that entered was not his, though- she knew the shape of him. Recovering quickly from her momentary surprise, she quickly went to work sucking the thick appendage, taking it deep as she could until she choked, massaging it with her tongue. Fingers curled in her hair, guiding her, making her bob more until she was suddenly released, and the hard member pulled from her mouth. Briefly she worried she had done something wrong, but when a rock hard cock thrust into her from behind she cried out in surprise.

And pleasure.

Strong hands took hold of her hips as the strange cock pumped into her, hard enough to make her breasts sway with the movement. She felt the stranger's balls slapping against her, erotic in the impact. The sounds she made seemed to drive the unknown man's intensity, her little cries of wanton need encouraging him on. His pace increased until she felt his weight pressing over her, covering her as she heard him grunt and felt the throbbing, twitching of his cock as he came in her.

"Good girl," her Master praised her again, while she panted and supported the weight of the unknown bull who had used her. His praise though made her heart sing- it was all she needed to know she was doing exactly what he wanted her to do. Her usage was his pleasure, and if he wanted her to be filled, then she would happily present.

The stranger pulled from her, and she groaned as the cock was quickly replaced by another one. This man hadn't used her mouth; instead, he seemed eager to fuck her cum-filled cunt, hammering into her with an almost violent need. He grabbed her hair, pulling on it hard enough that she cried out. Her back arched, which seemed to have been his goal- the relentless sawing into her drove the cock at a whole new angle inside of her, and each thrust made her cry out like a whore. This man growled when he finished, biting at her shoulder as he leaned over her, animalistic as he rocked his cock slowly now while he filled her with the ropes of his own seed. This one slapped her ass as he pulled from her.

A new cock prodded at her mouth, and she again opened obediently to receive it, working it from a half-mast thickness. She was surprised at how this one swelled, how it grew, choking her with its girth. She was afraid of this own entering her pussy, not sure that the lube of the other men's seed would help. But she didn't complain, only worked him with her mouth, throat, and tongue until he pulled away. She could hear him moving around her, felt his weight settle onto the ottoman as well as he took up position behind her. The head of his cock pushed at her entrance, and she moaned as it slowly sank into her, deeper than the other two had been. He gave her a moment to let her body adjust around him, feeling her stretch to accommodate.

It felt like forever, and at the same time, not long enough. Despite the careful, gently entry, this bull fucked her hard too. He slapped her ass more, each impact making her clench around him. He spoke, too, alternating between praising how she felt, and growling at her about what a cum-loving whore she was. How she was a slut to let unseen men use her. How she better take every drop of seed deep inside.

"I'm going to breed your cum-hungry cunt, you greedy bitch. Gunna fill you right up. Your belly is going to swell with MY baby, I'm going to win this bet. Take it all, little whore. Fuck!"

Bet? This was the first she'd heard of a bet, and she could almost hear the smirk from her Master, feel his amusement radiating at what must've been an expression of shock on her masked face.

"Beg for their cum, little slut. Make me proud." His voice had a smile in it, but there was a firmness to the order too, and she could only obey.

"Yes! Breed me, I'm ready to be filled! Give me your seed, fill me up, put a baby in me!"

She spewed whatever dirty thoughts came to mind, trying to gasp out the words as the massive cock drove nearly to her cervix. It was hard to speak though, and not just moan or pant, and sometimes she forgot to say anything at all while the bull rode her. He finally came with a roar, and she felt weak and helpless under him. She could only moan under him while his cock throbbed and dumped load after load of his seed into her womb. The words though still shocked her, the realization that her Master was letting his friends breed her, to see which of them could impregnate her. He was breeding her like livestock, her position carefully chosen. She could feel cum leaking down her thighs as the cock was pulled from her, sticky and slick, scenting the air with sex. She groaned, but gave her hips a little wiggle, inviting. She didn't know how many were participating in this bet, didn't know the rules, didn't know anything except that she had one purpose:

to take all of their cum, and be impregnated like a good breeding slut for her Master.