All Comments on 'The Bet'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great cuck/sph story

Really good story. A little too short to be completely believable, but still a fun story to read!

Anonymous critic: Why do you read stories that have a cuckold/hotwife/small penis humiliation tags on them and then get all worked up and vote down the story because it is based around those elements? Do you not read the tags before you read the story? No one is forcing you to read these stories, you know. Please don't drag down the story's score because you don't like the theme - just close the story and move on to something you like.

AllthingsOmaterialAllthingsOmaterialover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. looking for much more!

AllthingsOmaterialAllthingsOmaterialover 3 years ago

Can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story made my tiny penis so stiff.

I love watching my Mistress with real Men. She makes me clean up afterwards before I can run my little thing. Sometimes she dresses me up and her Bull will use me as a woman. That is so humiliating but my tiny peepee squirts when a real Man fills my boipussy with Daddy cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would love to get a sequel to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No dude is entering a dick measuring contest with a 5 inch dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wished it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t have a problem with SPH stories that are written where women are just having fun exposing and playing with a smaller penis guy. However, I’m not a big fan of SPH stories where the women involved openly humiliates the guy she is in a committed relationship with. As an example, this story shifts from being a fun sexual game encounter into being vindictive and hurtful SPH encounter. Consequently, the women comes across as a shallow slut and her guy comes across as a spineless wimp; an unrealistic couple. I don’t rate stories like this because other reader might enjoy stories where wives and girlfriends openly humiliate their man without remorse.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

This would have been so much hotter if the boyfriend wasn’t getting off to it

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

We was having a small party that we arrived fashionably late to.... what the heck does that mean? if you don't have an editor, find one. Or, have someone else read it for you

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 1 year ago

"I don’t have a problem with SPH stories that are written where...."

Anonymous' comment is so true. She's an asshole and that makes the cuckold aspect not hot. I don't care if someone fucks garbage. I don't want it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thats a good woman and a keeper for sure. Its only natural for a woman to prefer large penis, and your friend gave her what shes been needing all along. Big cock opens a womans heart up like her vagina, and she'll be addicted to the superior man's flesh. But thats great for you since you can drink his sperm.

BigVic77BigVic775 months ago

Nice cuckold story. Good bit of writing, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Okay! Dave moves on the next day . . . Bye, Bye, Bitch! And maybe arrange an accident for Eric.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...