The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"LOL, our team will stomp all over your team with no problems." Mrs. Butler said.

"Like I said you're dreaming. Time will tell." I said as I made my get away.

It was finally game day, Mark and I sat on our school side even though we had bet against them. Jason and Joe were on their school side. My mom and her teacher friends also sat on our school side. They sat on the other end of the bleachers with the other teachers. The teams were battling it out. Every time we get a touch down which put our school ahead the ladies would look at Mark and me and smile. Luck being on our side Jason's school would then make a touch down tying it back up. By half time we were tied.

It was a close game but us guys won the bet. Jason was right his team did beat us by a field goal. As the ladies walked by us I could tell they were upset about losing. Mark and I decided to walk over to them. Mark said in a low voice so no one else other than the MILF teachers, "Hope you ladies are not planning to renege on the bet."

My mom looked upset with that comment and angrily replied, "I don't renege on my bets, young man." That statement took the smirks right off of our faces.

Mark and I ran into Jason and Joe before we left the football field. "The ladies are not happy campers right now." I told Jason.

"Don't worry. I'll be careful not to piss them off." Jason said and he sent Mrs. Butler a text and let me read it. "It was a good game sorry you lost the bet."

We were over at Jason talking about when it would be a good time for them to pay off the bet. We decided that we would let them decide when. It took over an hour to get a reply from her, Jason show us the text. "Yes it was a nail-biting game. When do you want us to pay off the bet?"

"We figure you can decide on the when. I'll let you know if it's a good day. I have to make sure mom is out." He replied.

"We'll get back with you or Bob." was her last text.

When I got home dad was busy on his computer and couldn't hear mom as she talked with me, "So do you really want to see your old mom nude Bob?"

"Mom, not really but I wouldn't mind seeing the other three ladies nude."

"I see, so I'm too old for you to check me out naked."

"No, no mom. I'm a guy and if you are nude I will be looking."

She smiles, "I was just giving you a hard time. When do you think would be a good time to pay off the bet?"

"We left it up to you, but if it was me, fall break is next week. I would say Monday would be a good day. Dad will be at work and Mrs. Smith should also be at work. But as Jason said it's up to you ladies."

"Good idea, I'll talk it over with the others and Sarah will let Jason know."

"Ok, is there anything else we need to talk about?"

"No we're done." mom said and off to my room I went.

I heard a stir down stairs and headed down to see what it was. Mom must have called her friends because they were all in the living room. talking.

"I think since fall break is next week we could pay off the bet on Monday and get it over with." Mom was telling the other women.

"Can no do on Monday. I have a doctor's appointment." Wendy said.

"I do think next week is the best time. Our husbands are at work. How about Tuesday?" Sarah added.

Mom look around and there were no objections, "Tuesday is it. I'll text Jason and let him know."

"I for one am looking forward to stripping for these guys. Damn I think Jason and Joe are hot." Jan said with a smile.

"Don't forget Bob, he may be shorter but he has a bod." Wendy added.

"Hey that's my son." mom said giggling.

"Mark is nice on the eyes also." Sarah added.

I didn't need to hear this so I got up and went back to my room.

Right before I retired for the day Jason sent me a text. "The ladies and I have agreed on Tuesday next week during fall break. Be at my house at 9 a.m."

That Tuesday I got up early turning my computer on making sure the cameras worked. They did, I set my computer to record. Then I hid the screen so nobody could see what was on. Then I lock my computer, I didn't want any mix ups. At 830 a.m. I leave my cell phone on my bed and headed out of my room and to Jason's.

My mom stopped me as I was walking out the door. "Big day. We will see you guys around 9:30."

"I didn't know what to say so I just smile and out the door I went.

I took my time getting to Jason's but was still there way too early. Mark and Joe were already there, I guess we were all excited. Jason told us where we will be sitting. We drew for seats and I got the damn chair. We adjusted the couch and chair a little but not much. I think we did it because we needed to stay busy waiting for the women to show up. I lie to Jason and told him the cameras would not work from the distance.

The MILF teachers showed up right at 9:30. Jason answers the door and led them up the stairs to his game room. I notice that all of the women were wearing jeans, with my mom, Mrs. Carr and Mrs. Butler having on pull over tops. Mrs. Parks is wearing a button down top nothing sexy, just normal tops.

MY mom spoke first, "Nice place, your parents did a good job."

Jason said, "Thanks, Ladies I don't think we're here to chit-chat. So you would please move over here and line up." As he escorts them in front of the couches. "Ok guys take your seats." We all sat where Jason wanted us to sit. Jason looks around and seems happy where everyone was.

Mom whispers something to Mrs. Carr. She laughs and said "I think you're right." Looking at us guys she said, "For today only you guys need to call us by our first name, I'm Wendy, Bob's mom is Kim, Mrs. Butler is Sarah and Mrs. Parks is Jan." Then she looks right at me, "Bob I hope you're not upset that your friends are going to see your mom nude."

"Not at all Wendy, I'm proud of my mom and how she looks."

My mom smiles at me, "Oh that is so sweet, thank you honey."

"No problem Kim." I said mom looks at me but didn't say a word.

Jason claps his hands as he sits down also, "Ok let's get the show on the road. Kim will you please step forward you're first." I see mom blush but did what Jason said and stepped forward. "Ok, Kim take your top off."

Mom slowly smiles at each one of us before she starts pulling off her top. No shit I'm excited about seeing all these women nude. Here is my mom taking off her top first not just in front of me but also in front of my friends. Plus knowing Jason has the hots for her as long as I can remember. What a day this will be.

She reaches down slowly pulling her top up as her red bra comes into view and over her head. I was watching every move she made. I've seen her in a bathing suit but for some reason this just seemed different. As her top passes her bra, her boobs bounce a little. She finally gets her top over her head. Jason in a commanding voice, "Take her top and put it into the laundry basket."

I stand up and move over to her taking her top as she smiles at me, and throwing it into the basket. Then she reaches down and slowly unzips her jeans pulling them down her long sexy legs. Her matching red panties came into view. My eyes were now focused on her crotch where the soft cloth covered her pussy. She kicked off her shoes to make it easier to get out of her jeans.

After she finished stepping out of her pants, we all smile as we checked her out from head to toe. Before Jason could say anything, I went and pick up her jeans and toss them into the basket. I looked at the guys and they were all practically drooling looking at my mom almost naked. She was smiling at all of us, but her face was flushed, I wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or arousal. I could see her nipples poking through her bra.

She moved slowly teasing us as she put her hands behind her back to unfasten her bra. I watch as she slowly unsnaps her bra. Damn, she is making this into a show that we will never forget! After unsnapping her bra she reaches up to her left shoulder, pulling down her bra strap and letting it slowly slide down her arm. Now holding on to the front of her bra, she reaches up and slowly pulls down the other strap. She smiles at everyone as she slowly pulls it from her body.

This time Mark jumps up holding out his hand for her to hand him her bra. As she reaches out, handing her bra to him her tits bounce free. Oh my god her boobs are now hanging there fully exposed in front of us. Mark made sure he got an eye full. He brought it up to his nose smelling her bra before telling us her bra size was 34 C, and putting it into the basket.

I couldn't help but look at her nude breasts for the first time in my life. I noticed even for her age her tits were firm they had like a ski slope shape to them, damn they were sexy. Her nipples are hard as a rock, pointing straight out from her areolas, which are a nice light color.

I couldn't help myself I was getting even more excited. She stood there letting us get a good view of her topless and only wearing a pair of sexy red panties. She took a deep breath, before she slowly moved her hands to the top of her panties pulling them down slipping them off, and tossing them into the basket. Mom's bush above her pussy was trimmed and look so sexy. I could see her cunt lips, it looks like they may be wet. Damn my mom was getting off on this. Everyone was silent at the moment taking in all of my mom nakedness.

From where I sat I couldn't really see her pussy. I felt strange that I wanted to get a better view. I move to get a good look and the other three guys gave me a dirty look so I sat back down. "Look at her, I told you all that she was a fine bitch!" Joe yell, everyone laughs, but agreed.

"Thank you" mom answered and blushed at Joe's statement.

"Ok Kim walk that fine ass back in line. Wendy your next, please step forward." Jason said.

I was surprised my mom didn't say anything about how Jason was talking to them. I wonder if his crude comments only added to her excitement.

Mom turns around giving us a great view of her ass as she walked back to get in line with the rest of the women. Wendy then steps forward taking mom's place up front.

"Good morning boys" Wendy said. We all said "good morning" at the same time.

Wendy like my mom pulls off her top over her head dropping it to the ground. I got up picking it up to put in with mom's clothes getting a good look at her lacy black bra. Even though Wendy is standing in front of us taking her clothes off I was still mainly looking at my mom's nude body. She knew what I was doing because she kept smiling at me as I look. Wendy notices where I was looking, "Hey, Bob don't like what you see? Stop looking at your mom eyes over here."

"Sorry, and Yes I love what I'm seeing." I said everyone chuckled. I then turn my attention back to Wendy as she deserved.

Wendy smiles at me and unlike my mom removing her jeans first, she slowly put her hands behind her back to unfasten her bra. I watch as she, just like my mom slowly unsnaps her bra. After unsnapping her bra she also reaches up to her left shoulder, pulling down her bra strap and letting it slowly slide down her arm. Now holding on to the front of her bra, she reaches up and slowly pulls down the other strap. She smiles at everyone and pulls it from her body.

Joe shouts out, "You have a great set there sweet heart!"

"Thank You!" Wendy answered with a smile.

Yeah, Wendy did have a great set of tits even if they sag a little. Her nipples were hard and pointing straight out from her areolas which were a dark brown color.

I can't believe my eyes here's my Mom naked, standing in a line with two other clothed women with Wendy in her jeans with her boobs just hanging there fully exposed in front of my friends and me. One thing is for sure a topless woman in jeans is sexy as hell. Damn my cock is hard. Wendy sees my eyes moving away from her again and gives me a dirty look.

With my eyes back on Wendy standing there letting us take in her toplessness and her smiling at me. I'm now watching in fascination as she moves her hands to her belt unfastening it. After her belt was undone she slowly unzipped her jeans as she looks around smiling at all of us.

I realized then my dream of always wanting to see these four women naked was really going to happening today. Wendy continues to move her hands, her tits bounce looking so sexy. Damn I just couldn't take my eyes off them now. At this point I wanted to drop my own jeans to play with my now hard cock.

She slowly pulled her pants down. As she lowers them, her sexy black thong comes in view. My eyes were now focused on her crotch where the very small soft cloth covered her pussy. She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her jeans. Wendy just like my mom slowly moved her hands to the top of her thong pulling them down slipping them off and tossing them onto the floor. Joe jumps up grabbing them making sure he got a good whiff before he placed them into the basket. Wendy's pussy was shaved giving a great view of her cunt.

Her cunt lips were puffy and red, they even look like they may be wet. Damn she was getting off on stripping for us, just like my mom. Everyone was silent at the moment taking in all of Wendy's nakedness. Which made me wonder if the other ladies were just as excited as mom and Wendy?

Jason breaks the silent "Two naked teachers down and two to go! Now we have two nude MILF teachers. Wendy please take your sexy ass back in line. Sarah your next, please step forward." Jason said.

I couldn't take my eyes off Mom and Wendy. Classes will never be the same again.

Wendy turns around just giving us great view of her ass as she walks back to get in line with the rest of the women. She made sure she wiggled it for us. Joe couldn't help himself, "That's one fine ass Wendy!" She blushed as she turned and just smiled at him. Sarah then stepped forward to take Wendy's place up front.

"Well boys from where I'm standing you all look excited to see us." Sarah said with a smile.

"Damn right we are." Mark replied.

'Well then let's just get this done." Sarah said as she quickly pulled off her top tossing it into the basket. She was wearing a very lacy white bra. Before we even got a good look, she was dropping her jeans. Damn she was in a hurry. Before we could even say anything, she was just in her bra and matching lacy panties.

Smiling, she moved her hands to the front of her bra and unsnapping it tossing it into the basket. She had smaller boobs than Wendy or my mom. But there still was enough to play with. Her boobs were very firm and her nipples were pointing out like bullets. Damn she had some long nipples. Her areolas were the biggest I have ever seen and very dark.

"Slow down honey" Jason shouts out.

"I'm just a little nervous. I'll try and go slower." Sarah said blushing down her chest.

Joe adds, "You have some great nipples honey."

Sarah smiles as she pulls down her lacy panties. Dam her pussy hair was trimmed like a heart. That got a hoot from all of us at the same time. She turns back to the other women, "I told you they would like it trimmed this way."

Jason, as usual took charge and gushed, "Now that you're naked just stand there while we take in your sexy body sweetheart."

Sarah stood there for a few minutes before Jason added, "Ok take that fine ass back to the line. Jan you're next."

Sarah turned around and almost ran back to get in line with the rest of the women. Joe laughing, "What's the hurry we're going to be here for a while!" She just blushed and looked at him as Jan steps forward taking Sarah's place up front.

Jan had on a white button-down blouse on, she looked at each of us as she started to unbutton it. Jan had a mischievous look on her face when she asked us, "I hope you four are happy to see me as much as the other ladies here? I hope I can make you forget them and only remember me."

I think all of us were surprised by her comment. I know my cock swelled even more than I thought possible. It was actually hurting and I wanted to open my pants for some relief.

Jan went out of her way to try to outdo the other three women by giving us a show. She took her time as looking at each one of us smiling, as she slowly began unbuttoning her blouse starting at the bottom. As she worked her way up to her top, her pink bra slowly comes into view. She slowly opens up her blouse, before sliding it off.

I am glad that all of the women had worn a sexy bras, it made for a much better show. Jan's pink bra is very lacy and didn't cover much of her breasts. She slid her blouse down her arms and giggled. But instead of dropping it to the floor, she whirled it around over her head, grinning at us. I was really getting hard as I watched her. She made sure to wiggle her boobs, making them bounce.

"So far your giving the show of the day" Joe yells.

Jan smiles at Joe. Like Wendy, she decided not to remove her jeans first. She was bouncing her tits as she slowly put her hands behind her back to unfasten her bra. I watch as she slowly unsnaps her bra. After unsnapping her bra she reaches up to her left shoulder, pulling down her bra strap and letting it slowly slide down her arm making sure she was giving a sexy smile. Now holding on to the front of her bra, she reaches up and slowly pulls down the other strap. With a lustful smile, She looks at everyone and pulls it from her body, making sure she was bouncing her tits.

Jan tits are a sight to see. They are much bigger than the other three women. Her tits are pointing up and out, there was no doubt they were very firm.

Joe shouts out, "Damn what a show babe!"

"You know it!" Jan answers with a smile, swinging her tits back forth.

"Damn, you have one fine set of tits," Mark announces.

As I said her nipples point straight up from largest dark areolas I have ever seen. Her nipples are larger than the other three ladies. Jan smiles and continues to bounce her boobs.

Jan had my full attention now as she moves her hands to her belt unfastening it. After her belt was undone she slowly unzipped her jeans as she looks around at all of us. Jan continues moving her hands down, while she wiggled her ass pushing her pants down. As she lowers them her sexy pink thong comes into view.

My eyes were focused only on her. Kicking off her shoes as she steps out of her jeans. Jan quickly pulls off her thong, as Mark jumps up grabbing her clothes off the floor making sure they got into the basket. Jan's pussy was shaved giving a great view of her wet cunt. She then did a little dance for us.

Jason gushed, "That was fantastic Jan. You certainly made it unforgettable. You can now move back with the other ladies."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Here in front of me and my friends was my sexy mom and her hot friends, naked and showing us their sexy nude bodies.

I think all of us jumped when we heard a female voice behind us yell out "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!" I turn to see who was yelling. Oh shit it was Jason's mom and two other women.

"Mom what are you doing here? We had a bet with these ladies and the loss. They were just paying off the bet." Jason answers.

She walks pass Jason and right up to my mom, "Well, well if it isn't Kim Trip and her friends, standing naked in front of my son and his friends." She then looks at us four. "What the fuck Kim! Your son is here too and there is Mark and Joe!"

The look on mom's and her friends faces showed their shock and humiliation at being caught. I saw mom glance over at the basket with all of their clothes, but so did everyone else. In a flash, one of Mrs. Smith's friends quickly rushed over and grabbed the basket whisking it out of the room.

I think we all heard the groans from my mom, Jan, Sarah, and Wendy. I could just imagine what was going through their minds. Not only had they been caught , naked in front of their students, but also Mrs. Smith, now their clothes were gone and there was no way to cover their bodies. You could see their shoulders slump as the humiliation filled their minds and body.