The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers

When we got to the Smith's home Mrs. Smith and her friends were waiting for us. "Glad you made back. You ladies look cold. You should have worn more clothes."

"We had a great walk in the snow mom." Jason laughs.

"Guys let me talk with the ladies for a while. Here Bob take this home with you." She hands me a trash bag. I took it and left with rest of the guys. When I got home I opened the trash bag to see what was in it. Damn it was all the women's clothes. I pulled them out and placed them on our couch.

It was about 30 minutes before the women returned. They all rushed into the house. I had some towels already out for them and toss each of them one as they came into the door. Nothing was said to me about their ordeal.

At the end of January, we swapped again. I didn't get to spend as time as I would have liked with Sarah but we did have fun. This time I was paired up with Jan. Mark was paired up with my mom. Joe was paired up with Sarah and Jason was paired up with Wendy.

Jan was a lot of to be with. She started right off calling me sir when we were alone. She was being the perfect slut as far as I was concern. One day in Wendy's class she asked me to stay after class. When I got up to her desk she smiled and said, "I sure do miss you."

"I miss you too." I said.

She just looked at me and said "that's all I wanted to tell you have a good day." I left her class room but I was confused, did she really miss me or was it she didn't like being Jason's slut. Oh well not my problem.

Mark stopped me after school he wanted to talk, "Bob, Mrs. Smith really wants me to be an ass hole to your mom. She wants me to video it and send her a copy. Guess she had Joe and Jason do the same thing. I don't want to treat you mom too rough, but I don't think I have a choice."

"One thing I know you won't treat her as bad as Joe and Jason. Before you ask how I know, Mrs. Smith had them come to the house and humiliate her in front of me. I know you, just be you." I said.

"I will be me, but she is telling me what to do. I might have to treat your mom as bad as the other two did. You right she wants me to come to your house one time while your there." He said.

"Mark you do what you have to do. We'll get past this. I think once Mrs. Smith gets her jolly's it will be over with." I told him.

A few days later Mark text me, "I'm on my way. Mrs. Smith told me what she wanted."

I replied, "I will stay out of sight but I wanted to see what Mrs. Smith told him to do. Not to worry I won't get pissed, just do what Mrs. Smith wants."

I heard the doorbell. Mom was already nude as she answered the door, "Good morning sir." mom said as Mark walked into the house.

Mark looks at my mom, "That's the way a slut should answer the door in the nude. You followed my orders well. I'm also glad I don't have to tell you to call me sir."

"Jason made sure that I understood I was to call you sir." mom answered.

Mark walked over to the couch and sat down. Mom sat down next to him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing bitch!! Stand your nasty ass up, I didn't tell you to sit!" Mark yelled.

Mom looked surprised that Mark, yes nice Mark yelled at her. She jumped up. I heard a aloud smack and then I saw Mark as he smacked her again. 'Bend over put your hands on your knees." He ordered.

Mom put her hands on her knees as Mark stood up. He started spanking her hard. Every time he smacked one of her butt cheeks she jumped a little as his hits had to sting. "Sorry sir, I should have known better." she submissively said.

"Slut you will always kneel in front of me when I sit unless I tell you otherwise. You understand slut." Mark commanded.

Mark stop spanking her and sat back down on the couch. "Yes, sir." mom said while kneeling down in front of him. Mark talked to her in a low voice, I couldn't hear what he was telling her.

I never had seen Mark talk that way to anybody before. Wow was it Mrs. Smith or has Mark changed that much I wondered. The sight of mom being yelled at and spanked like that was very arousing. I wonder if I was changing too.

Mark smiles at her then slapped her face not real hard but hard enough that she felt it. "Move up here next to me now." he ordered.

"Yes sir" she said as she moved to the couch.

"Open your legs bitch! Show me just how much enthusiasm you are for being my slut!" He demanded.

Mom spread her legs giving Mark full view of her shaved pussy. He grabbed and maneuvered her move her so he could lick her nipples. I could see her nipples were hard showing how she was getting excited once again. I realized that my friend and I weren't the only ones who had changed. He was now kissing his way down her body to her cunt.

"Oh! Oh God yes!" mom said as Mark began licking her clit. Mom was gasping as she enjoyed him eating her out. A violent orgasm ripped through her body as he used his mouth on her.

"Sir, Please, no more. I want you to fuck me." Mom shouted.

Mark smiles as he climbed on top of her pushing his cock deep into her. He continued to thrust deeply into her cunt. Pulling part way out, he looks at her and moans before he started pounding into her with all of his might.

'Oh! Yes! OOOh yes!' she whimpered.

As he jackhammers into her mom wrapped her heels around his back trying to match his push for push. Mark finally shot his load deep into her filling her up with his semen. Mom squeezed his ass with her ankles locked around him not wanting him to pull out until she had all of his cum.

'Mmmmm" she moaned. I now know mom is truly a submissive slut.

He rolled off her as they locked eyes Mark pushes himself off of her looking very pleased with himself. The way they look at each other they understood he wasn't just my friend but was now totally in control of her. After Mark stood back up he squeezed a breast hard. Mom moves her neck so she could watch him pull hard on her nipple. I couldn't help myself I was excited watching shy Mark take control of her. I didn't need to watch anymore and went back to my room to relieve some stress.

This month I had a great time with Jan, she was fun to be with. All good things do come to an end it was time for another swap. I wasn't really looking forward to this swap because now I'm paired up with my mom. Mark was paired with Jan, Jason was paired with Sarah, and Joe was paired with Wendy.

Mrs. Smith had mom and me stay after the others departed from her place. Mrs. Smith was looking at my mom, "Look bitch you made a stupid bet and got caught by me. Kim you will be Bob's slut for the next month or go to jail. You understand!!"

"I understand." was all mom said.

"Good you two will stay here as I watch your first time together." Mrs. Smith ordered.

My dream of banging my mom was finally here, but it had only been a dream. I never thought it would come true. I had to make a decision, stop be scared of this moment and do what Mrs. Smith wanted or watch my mom go to jail. I grab mom by the arm and walk her over to the couch. "Mom to me you are and always will be my mom. We're going to do what we have to do."

She did not respond so I embraced her and gently kissed her lips and she returned the kiss. I was surprised with her passion as her tongue entered my mouth. We then we both disrobed both of us taking in a long look at each other.

Mom sat down on the couch, my cock is now hard as a rock. I wanted to be in inside of her pussy. I had watched each of my friends dominated her, abuse her, and train her to be a perfect slut. However, I really didn't want to do this in front of Mrs. Smith. I didn't get the chance to choose as mom grabbed my ass pulling me towards her, my cock right in front of her face. She looked at me, then took my cock and slowly started stroking it. I moan slightly as she slowly jerked me off.

I couldn't move. My mind and body were battling as to what to do. But mom took away my decision. She looked at me in the eyes and took my aching cock into her mouth and started to suck on it. All I could think about was my own mother is sucking my cock. It was a surreal moment as she worked my balls with one of her hands sucking my cock down her throat.

I realized that my friends had trained her well. She kept her eyes on me as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth. I looked down and noticed her nipples were getting hard. My mom was getting off on sucking my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last long as I roll my head back closings my eyes and exploded a large load into my mom's mouth. "Mom, don't stop, oh shit!!" I yelled. She chokes a little as she swallowed my cum.

We both were lost in lust now and didn't care if Mrs. Smith was watching. I sat down next to mom and started sucking on her nipples hard. She closed her eyes whispering "suck my tits, that's it baby, suck your sluts' tits."

As much as I was enjoying her boobs, I knew I needed to fuck her so Mrs. Smith would leave us alone. Pushing mom on her back I made my way down her stomach, licking and kissing until I was at her cunt.

I dove right into her pussy, licking and sucking. Within moments, my mom began to slowly lift her hips off the couch pushing her cunt into my face. I ate her pussy like a madman. I had months of desire that was bursting to get out of me. Watching my friends dominate her, train her, and now I have her. I worked my tongue in and out of her pussy, drinking her essence down my throat.

It didn't take long as after a few more minutes she lost control. I had to hold her in place as she yelled out, "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Yes!!" My face was covered with her juices from her orgasm.

Mom was still recovering from her climax when I climb on top of her spreading her legs further apart. I was looking at her, and she was looking back at me smiling. I took my cock slowly pushing it into her pussy. She rolled eyes as I started fucking her. She began to moan as we fuck.

I started picking up my pace and fucked her very hard. It didn't take long before I began shooting a load of cum into my sluts pussy. After cumming I fell down on top of my mom. I finally got off of her and turned my head, looking for Mrs. Smith, she was nowhere to be seen. Mom and I got dressed and went home.

From that day on, my slut and I continued to have fun whenever dad was out of the house. The most intense was when dad left for a few days for work. Mom and I were in the middle of a particularly intense fucking, when mom moaned out. "Please sir, I need you to take me completely. I need to be your slut."

At first, I wasn't sure what she wanted, but when she slid off the bed, her knees on the floor and her body draped on the bed. I stood watching her as she reached back spreading her ass cheeks. I knew right then she wanted me to fuck her ass. I had fantasized about this ever since I watched Jason take her ass, but couldn't make myself demand her to do it.

I knew now mom was completely a submissive slut, but I didn't think she wanted me to take her ass. Two weeks ago I would have of stopped and cuddled her but no longer. I stepped behind her and dipped my cock in her dripping pussy. Coating it with her natural lubrication for a minute or so, before pulling back and lining up my cock to her rear passage. I didn't ask, or prepare her but pushed forward. She let out a massive groan and pushed back, popping the head of my cock just inside her sphincter.

I held it there for a few seconds, before I barked, "FUCK MY COCK SLUT!!"

I was totally surprised by what happen next. Mom pushed back on my cock hard, and she didn't stop until she felt my hips against her. I was trying to keep from exploding and filling her ass and I was glad she held me there for a few moments. It gave me the break to keep from climaxing.

The break was short however as mom began to pull forward and then back. She did this slowly at first but soon began to fuck her own ass faster and faster, until she pounding her ass on my cock. All the while I could hear her moans growing louder as I knew she was about to have a massive orgasm. It was when her ass clamped down on my cock that I couldn't hold back any longer and filled her ass with my seed.

We both stayed in position for a few minutes recovering from our collective orgasms. When I finally pulled out, mom quickly dropped to her knees, turned around and sucked my cock, covered with her ass juices into her mouth. She kept sucking and licking until I pushed her away.

As soon as her mouth left my cock she spouted, "Oh thank you sir making me your complete slut and filling my ass with your cum, and letting me clean you properly."

I just stared at her in shock. I knew right then things would never be the same between us, she would always be my slut.

When our month was over and Mrs. Smith had just the women over at her place. Us guys were invited over a few hours later that day. When we got there Mrs. Smith greeted us her evil smile. That told us something was up. As we walk up the stairs to what use to be Jason's room I notice all of the teachers were nude.

Mrs. Smith, "Now that the bet is paid off and you guys got to enjoy these sluts. The women and I decided you guys should get a show."

She snapped her figures and the women paired up. Mom was with Wendy Jan and Sarah were together. "Ok ladies its show time." Mrs. Smith said.

I was watching mom and Wendy as they in embrace each other and started kissing. I also noticed Jan and Sarah had also started to kiss. Mrs. Smith chuckled, "The sluts have been practicing this all morning to make sure you guys get a good show."

As the women made out they slowly slid down onto the floor still kissing and fondling each other tits. They did this for a while then they move to a 69 position. Damn here I was watching my mom eat out another woman and that woman was Wendy. My favorite among all of mom's friends. I so wanted to jump in between them. As I watched I notice the women are very aroused as they were licking each other's pussy.

After each woman gave each other an orgasm they would trade partners until they have eaten each other at least once to orgasm. Damn they had truly surrendered to the domination of Mrs. Smith. Making love to each other was the final piece of their submission. Not only could they not refuse her demands, I don't think wanted to.

When they were done Mrs. Smith let the women go. After the women left she made a confession, "I overheard Jason talking to one of you guys about the bet. So I pressured him to fess up and tell me what was the bet. He wanted to fuck Kim so bad that between him and me we came up with this idea. I hope you four enjoyed your time with the sluts. But it's over now, leave them alone. You need to promise what we did to these teachers won't get out. We need to maintain their spotless reputation."

We all agreed to Mrs. Smith terms. Then Jason said, "The sluts don't know it was a set up. We need to keep it that way. I think my mom and I fulfilled your fantasies guys. I know you enjoyed yourselves with our sluts as much as I did? Maybe next year we can get them to bet again"

As we left I remember my cameras. Damn I haven't checked them out since I installed them. I need to see what has been recorded. When I got home mom was in her room so I left her alone. I went to my room and got on my computer. I opened the camera app and began to check them out and yes I got everything, I can review the action whenever I want. I can now find out what Jason did to the teachers.

Until the next bet. Only thing I need to do now is recover my cameras.

I was laying on my bed, when I heard a light tap on my bedroom door. I knew it had to be mom as dad was out of town again.

"Come in," I called out. A second later, the door slowly opened and mom stepped in. I know my mouth flew open when I saw her.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers