All Comments on 'The Bet'

by somuchyes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Renno21Renno21over 2 years ago

A great story - fantasy and real life combining is an interesting angle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you have plans to post more of this. so good!!!!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

I could not help but smile when I saw another one of your stories posted — knew I was in for reading pleasure. You provided a wonderfully tumescent experience for our protagonist, Meg, and this reader. Like your “All Mouth” piece, touch of humor, pitch perfect dialogue and two different women finding common ground. Your pieces are not long, yet uniquely captivating and so well crafted; it is impressive how much we get to know the characters in only a “couple of pages”. Although I doubt that you have more to share with Lane and Meg, the last few lines beg for more (and I suspect that was deliberate). I suppose my only disappointment is wanting to learn/feel more about the characters/relationships you create and that sentiment goes for all three stories to date. Hope you continue to share your talent.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Feel obliged to comment again in light of anonymous comment about plagiarism. Anyone who makes that accusation should identify the writing that was plagiarized; in fact, the folks who monitor comments should not post accusations without details.

xeriscapartistxeriscapartistover 2 years ago

I came looking for another read of "All Mouth" and was pleased to see you posted another. VERY nice work! I'm pretty much with Migbird on the critique, but I think you developed the characters well enough for the way the story unfolded. I agree that the fantasy and reality combination was a great touch!

Well done, once again- and welcome to Lit. Glad you're here. I'll be looking forward to your next edition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hell yeah

CreatingKateCreatingKateover 2 years ago

Holy hell that's hot.

Sorry, I'm not particularly articulate at the moment... for obvious reasons. Great writing.

somuchyessomuchyesover 2 years agoAuthor

As the author of this story allow to address any concern: the story has been previously published in a short story collection Silk and Leather in 2020. The publisher has non-exclusive right to publish the story in that collection only. As the author I retain all rights including the option to publish, post, or distribute the story however I choose. I support copyright protection for authors and I understand that posting the story under a username prevented clear confirmation of authorship. If anyone wishes to confirm I am the author of this work please direct message me and I will happily produce the executed contract.

Bree_23Bree_23about 1 year ago

holy shit...woooooooosh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersomuchyes@somuchyes
I enjoy reading and writing a variety of erotic stories. If you wish to read more from me I have published works (erotic novels and short stories) as Sandy Lowe.