All Comments on 'The Bet'

by themadscribbler1970

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SabatakiSabatakialmost 2 years ago

Good start, but too short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"..Now, I know 8" isn't anything to write home about..."

It is this kind of absolute garbage that steals away all the story's thunder and turns it shit...

JOHNW42JOHNW42almost 2 years ago

Average penis size is 5.5" and about 85% of all males fall into this category according to a quick google. So while 8" is not "MONSTER" big it is long and well above average...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree on the 8" comment...sometimes I think people are using a ruler with centimeters instead of inch LOL

Now the story, was a great start, but far too short, and not enough details....hard to get worked up when you dont have anything to work with...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start, like where it is going. Even got a chuckle out of me a couple times especially the "Now, I know 8" isn't anything to write home about".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1st anon is correct. 8 inches is porn size, some are even smaller. You do know the average cock is 5 inches, right? Now it's bad enough most stories talk about outsized cocks. But perhaps their characters are meant to be the exception. This statement is stupid as it implies 8 inches is small or average. It was a really good story if not for that, but that threw it in the crapper. Better luck next time.

Jedd

WhanmoreWhanmorealmost 2 years ago

The Mother and Father sex scene was super sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved It! We must have part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good start, cant wait to see the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another idiot writer talking about his 8" cock; I stopped reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The 8" thing is just silly. Stop it, you're a better writer than that.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Top quality writing. For no ore than what happened between them, this was really good, and quite hot. I have read so many stories it is rare that one gets my blood heated up. I officially declare this story to be 100degreesF!

.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

This is to one of the anonymous family, the gut with the problem about penis size.

Look little man, you makeit abundantly clear that you have issues with your lack of equipment. Us guys feel badly for you, but the girls just giggled. You seem to have forgotten these are FICTIONAL! MAKE BELIEVE! Not Real life! GET IT ? N fiction most things are dramatically bigger or better. It adds to the story. I mean who wants to read stories about some guy trying to catch squirrels so he can get a piece that feels tight on his .75” member?, And how did we know about you uhhh problem? Simple! You never whine or cry about the fact most of these people live in nice homes and have rides do you? Nope. You don’t say the stories should talk about not making rent money and being threatened with eviction from their shitty little tenament, huh? Not once, Because you don’t have problems with people having money, jivingin nice homes, etc. because you are not self conscious about your checking account! But if they make you think about your tiny little canary raping swizzle stick, and you jump up on your soap box and raise Hell!

Well, for the rest of us, let it go! You don’t see any of us ranking on Popeye because he has big arm muscles, do you?, Because we all understand it is FICTION!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super hot story please write chapter 2 very soon!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemadscribbler1970@themadscribbler1970
I have lurked here for awhile, enjoying the boundless creativity and erotic depths that can be found here...as well as the colorful perversion and on point sexuality that is a constant passenger in my journey. Now I'm going to try and give back, entertain, engorge and moisten ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Bet Series Info