The Bet

Story Info
A short story of fulfilled lust.
978 words
3.2
28.1k
16
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BET - A Short Story Just Under 1000 Words

Added Incentive

It was the company's annual dinner dance. Dinner had been eaten and the guests were into drinking, dancing and chatting.

Julian, was standing at the function room bar, just having a quiet drink by himself. His younger wife, Melanie, was mingling with the other guests and had been dancing with a few different men during the evening. Melanie was very attractive with a generous but firm bust, a trim waist and a lovely rounded rump. She loved dancing and was dressed to excite. She'd been lusted over by a number of the younger male employees, most of whom had no idea who she was or who she was with.

Two young men came up to the bar and stood next to Julian while they ordered drinks, they didn't know who Julian was and they'd just ignored him.

Julian had seen both men dancing with his wife, holding her very tight and touching her in very familiar ways.

One of the men had turned to the other and said, "Wow, that one is hot. I'd like to get her back to my room, Christ I'd like to fuck her all night."

"Hold on a bit," the other man had said, "I saw her first and I think she likes me, I reckon I could get her back to my room, you'll have to find someone else."

Julian had interrupted them then. "Sorry to disappoint you guys, but yes, you're both right, she does seem red hot, but she never comes across. Lots of men have tried to get into her panties without success, and I don't think either of you will succeed either."

"How do you know that?" one of the men had asked.

"Oh, I've been to a lot of these functions," Julian said, "And I keep my eyes and ears open, so I see what goes on. I've seen many try it on with her without success."

"Well, I bet I can get her," the first man had said.

"So could I," said the other.

"Ok," Julian had continued, "I'll bet you each £50 that you can't get her into bed tonight."

"No problem, old man," said the first young man, "I'll take your bet, I'll have her tonight and I'll win your £50."

"Wat a minute," said the other man, "I'll take that bet, I'll fuck her all night and have your £50 as well."

"Well, good luck," said Julian, "The night is young yet, so good luck to both of you. I'll be down for breakfast by 8 a.m. and if you can show me proof that you've had sex with her, either of you, I'll give you your £50. I'll require a photo on your phone to prove you had her of course."

All three had shaken hands on the bet, and the two young men went off to seduce their target. They'd each managed to get her to dance with them again and finally all three had danced together late in the end. By the finish of the evening they'd each shared kisses with her and they'd fondled her breasts and her backside whilst dancing.

When they'd asked her if she'd like to go back to one of their rooms, she'd agreed.

"Are you both going to fuck me?" She'd asked.

"If you're up for it, yes," had been the reply.

She'd smiled and said, "Ok, let's go then." The three of them had then left the function room together.

Some time later, Julian went back to his room and slept contentedly. In the morning he was showered, shaved, dressed and in the breakfast room just before 8 a.m., but it was nearly 8.30 when the two bleary eyed young men came to his table.

"That's £50 you owe each of us," said the first man.

"Really," replied Julian, in mock surprise, "Let's see your evidence then."

The two men had taken out their phones and each showed Julian a couple of photos of themselves on a bed fucking the sexy woman.

"Well, done guys," Julian said, "If you just send those photos to my phone now, I'll give you your £50 each."

The deal was soon completed, Julian had the photos, and the two men had their £50 each. Just then the woman the two men had been fucking for most of the night had come into the room. Walking up to them she'd smiled at the two young men and said, "I see you've met my husband then."

They'd both stood with mouths open, "Your husband?" the first man had asked.

"Yes, that's right, my dear sweet husband," she'd replied, "So good of you to take care of me for him. Unfortunately, he can't give me the sort of sex I need since his illness, but he aways makes sure that I don't go without."

One of the men turned to Julian and said, "Why did you bet with us when you knew you'd lose?"

"What, only £100 to make sure I have a very happy and satisfied wife. I wanted to make sure you had every incentive necessary to pursue your goal, that was a small price to pay to make sure you gave her what she needed. Perhaps we'll see you again next year."

"Oh, I do hope so." Said Melanie.

Shortly afterwards as the two young men were having breakfast, they'd nodded towards Julian and asked a man at the next table if he knew who that was.

Their neighbour looked over and said, "Of course I do, that's your boss, the CEO, Sir Julian Humphreys and his wife Melanie."

"Christ, we've just fucked her all night," the second of the young men said.

"Well, you're not the first, and you won't be the last," their neighbour said. "He always makes sure she's well looked after."