The Bet

Story Info
He bets a young woman, that she'll beg for him to take her.
4.7k words
4.46
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
534 Followers

It was the winter of last year that Vince finally got his wish. He was standing in the small lobby of his apartment complex, grabbing his mail, when his neighbor, Emmanuelle, came in the front door with a huff. She did not look too happy. She stomped her feet to get the snow off her boots and took her gloves off.

"Hey Vince," she said, sounding tired. "How are you?"

"Pretty good, just looking at what I want to buy my sister for Christmas," he replied, looking up from the Christmas catalog in his hands. "How are you?"

"I'm bummed." She opened her own mailbox and pulled out several pieces of mail. Without even bothering to look at them, she turned towards the door to go inside.

He held the door open for her, letting her go first. "What's the problem?" he asked as he pressed the button for the elevator.

"So, you know I was dating that douche-bag and you won't believe it. I caught him cheating on me. On me! That asshole cheated on me!" She was fuming mad.

"Cheating on you?" he asked. But he wasn't sure he really wanted to know. The elevator door opened and they both got in. She pressed the button for their floor.

As the door closed, she continued. "Yeah, I'm so done. I never want to see another man again in my life. You know what? If another man doesn't look in my direction I will die a happy woman. I'm so done." She started unwrapping the scarf around her neck and removed her hat. She was a good looking young woman, about 25, with long black hair that she kept swept back from her face. She always looked great, wearing light make-up that accentuated her long dark lashes and eyebrows that surrounded her crystal blue eyes.

He smiled at her. "That's kind of hard to believe, coming from you. It seems you have a new boyfriend every month."

She looked at him as if he had just called her a whore. "Seriously?" She was shocked he would say something like that.

"Yeah!" he said, somewhat defiantly. He was pretty sure she wouldn't go postal on him.

"I can't believe you just said that!" she replied. "I'm serious. I'm done. I've been cheated on left and right. I've been lied to. I'm too fucking pretty for this shit."

"Well you know what? You're young and I just don't believe you. I think one day you're going to be begging for a guy..."

She quickly interrupted him. "No! Nope! Never! Ever, ever, ever!"

He waited for her little tirade to end. "You know, I bet you you'll be begging for a guy by the end of the week."

"Oh yeah?" she said, challengingly. She seemed pretty sure of herself, but he knew her type well.

The elevator door opened to their floor and they got out. The floor was empty and they strolled down the hallway toward their respective doors.

"Better yet," he said, laughing a little, "I'll bet you'll be begging for a guy by the end of the day."

"Oh... How much are you willing to bet hot shot?" she asked, so sure of herself.

"You know what, even better, I'm even willing to bet that I can have you begging for a guy in an hour." They reached their doors and he slid the key into his, opening the door slightly. She was standing in front of hers just looking at him.

She looked at him with her mouth open, smiling at the same time... shocked and amused. "Begging? In an hour? Put your money where your mouth is! How much are you looking to bet?"

"Oh I dunno... uh... what do you want?"

She thought for a moment. "You know my new ride? How 'bout you pay my car payment for the rest of the year?"

"That's two months!" he said, making a face to show her how crazy that idea was to him. "And what do I get?"

She looked down her body as if anything to do with it would be pleasing. "Well... if you're the one making me beg, you might as well just take it if you get it."

"I don't know if that's worth two car payments," he said, shaking his head.

She opened her coat, showing him her thin, muscular, t-shirt and jean-clad body. "Are you trying to tell me this sweetness is not worth $800?" The t-shirt seemed to strain to hold her breasts and her jeans had to have been painted on her. Vince had no idea how she could get in them otherwise.

He laughed. She was right. She would definitely be worth it. "Alright, you've got a bet," he said extending his hand across the hall. He felt a little scared that this was going to be a mistake, however. They were neighbors. What if things got out of hand? What if she accused him of rape?

She grabbed his hand in her's, pumping it. "Deal!" she said confidently.

"Come over in 15 minutes," he said, opening his door and entering. He had to get some stuff set up first.

She smiled as if there was no way she was going to lose. "Oh, for $800 I'll be there!"

Vince closed his apartment door and then went into his bedroom and sat down for a minute on the side of the bed. He had to compose myself. This had moved very fast and he suddenly became unsure of himself. He pulled his little box of goodies from his closet and set it on his bed. He could see everything he was going to use to make her submit to him... it would be far more than he needed!

That thought made him chuckle. He walked into the bathroom and splashed cold water onto his face. While he looked at himself in the mirror he realized he was being silly. This wasn't new. He'd done this many times before. He knew exactly what he was doing. He had absolutely nothing to worry about.

He pulled rope from the box and moved into the livingroom. He set the box aside then took a chair from the dining room and put it dead center in the room, with the comfortable couch and chairs all around it. She was going to be the center of his attentions. He put one of the small vibrators on the floor beside the chair along with a couple... fun... items. He wanted her to see these. He wanted her to think that was it.

Then he waited.

Sure enough, 15 minutes later, Emmanuelle knocked on his door. When he opened it, she was leaning against the frame, without her coat. Her breasts looked great underneath the thin t-shirt. He could see the outline of her bra, but even that couldn't contain the press of her nipples. Was she cold? Excited?

He stepped aside, inviting her in and closed the door. She laughed when she saw what he'd layed out.

"What the hell is all this? You think you're going to tie me up, get me all hot and bothered, and you're going to win?"

Vince smiled. "I have my ways."

She shook her head, laughing. "I might as well just think about how I'm going to spend that $800 dollars... because I'm totally winning." She bent down and picked up the rope, testing how it felt and it's strength. "You know, I'm not into this kinky shit. This doesn't do it for me."

"Really?" he said, amused.

"Uh huh..."

He took the rope from her hands and turned her around until she was facing away from the chair. "We'll see about that," he said.

"We will see about that. When I'm happily buying new shoes next month... and a brand new purse..."

"Take off your pants," he ordered her. She seemed to be taken aback by his sudden dominating tone, but shut her mouth and unfastened her pants. She took several minutes to slide them down and off her legs, likely hoping to eat up time.

He lowered her into the chair, spreading her legs wide so that her feet moved towards the back legs. This forced her knees on either side of the seat, keeping her from closing her legs. Then he knelt behind her and began fastening a quick, but intricate tie around both her ankle and the chair leg. In less than a minute, both legs were secured in place.

"I always knew there was something odd about you," she snickered as he took her arms behind the back of the chair. She laughed again. "Victory smells so sweet. Like expensive perfume."

He bound her hands and her elbows together with an intricate sleeve of rope all the way up her forarms, from wrist to elbow. The tie kept her shoulders back, accentuating her breasts nicely.

"Does it have to be this tight?" she complained. She tried to move, but was held fast.

"Yeah," he said, smiling as he moved around in front of her. "It does."

She still had the haughty attitude... like there was no way she was going to lose. Oh, if she only knew!

"How's this supposed to make me all hot and bothered?" She tested her bonds, trying to move, trying to escape, trying to even stand. But nothing budged. "How's this shit going to work? You've got my hands behind my back and my legs tied. This is not at all comfortable."

He grabbed a small vibrator and some bondage tape. He flipped it on a low setting, enough to warm her up without getting her off, and then taped it over her clit. She just watched him, amazed that he was doing exactly what she said wouldn't work.

"Oh, you're going to be begging," he said. "I've still got, what, 50 minutes?"

"Tick tock mister, tick tock. And I'm the farthest thing from hot right now." She squirmed a little as the vibrations were starting to have their desired effect. "Nope... this doesn't feel good."

"Oh, it will. Pretty soon you'll be begging," he smiled bending down beside her to pick up something else.

"Yeah, I'm going to be begging you to let me out of this fucking crap." Vince could see a little quiver in her lips as she started doubting her own resolve.

When he stood again, he was holding a leather strap and ball contraption. She'd obviously not seen one before.

"What's that for?" she asked, trying her best to look defiant.

"Well, pretty soon you're going to be screaming like a cat in heat," he said, moving behind her and setting the ball near her mouth, adjusting the straps.

"A cat in heat doesn't sound sexy to me..." she said just as he plopped the ball into her mouth and tightly bound the straps around her head. She looked so incredibly sexy like that! So submissive! So quiet! He liked how she looked with her mouth stretched wide and couldn't wait to see those lips wrapped around his cock.

He moved in front of her and knelt on the floor between her legs. "Look at me," he softly commanded her. She obeyed easily, looking at him with a little concern in her eyes. He slowly slid his hand up her thigh and pulling her panties aside a little, felt inside. She was getting aroused... and wet. She couldn't deny it now.

"I think this vibrator is making your pussy wet," he smiled. She shook her head, still defiant. He lightly slid his fingertips up and down her labia, feeling her twitch beneath him. "I have a very powerful vibrator with your name on it. I'll make this pussy feel very good."

She looked at the clock on the wall and then at him, a little more concerned now. She was definitely getting excited and they still had 45 minutes to go. She tried to talk but only a babbling sound came out.

"You know I can," he said, smiling. "I'm going to get that pussy so, so wet... but you'll only cum on my cock. You'll have to beg for my cock in order to cum. Do you understand?"

She nodded as his fingertips pulled her panties farther away so he could see her pussy. "Ooh, look at that big clit of yours. We're gonna have a lot of fun with that. It's gonna cause you to scream a lot today... either in pleasure or in frustration." He stood and retrieved scissors from the kitchen and knelt in front of her again.

He opened and closed them a few times while she watched, helplessly, then cut her panties and pulled them off her body.

"Oops, there it is!" he giggled as he lifted them. He pulled them to his nose and smelled the crotch for a moment. "I must say, your pussy smells delightful." She answered him, but he couldn't understand a word. He removed the vibrator from the cloth and reattached it to her skin, over her clit. She groaned beautifully as it touched her sensitive, bare flesh once again.

His bare hand slid over her covered breasts for a moment, testing their size and feel, then he held the material of her t-shirt tight and began cutting up the center. She grunted, likely in protest, but he didn't really care. He cut through her collar and then one cut over each shoulder and down the short sleeves to totally open it. He pulled it off her body and tossed it aside.

He whistled a moment, admiring her bra and the lovely breasts that were held by it. "Very nice," he said. Then he opened the back hooks and cut through each shoulder strap, cutting it free of her body as well. Her breasts spilled free of their confines. He put the scissors aside and stood behind her, his chin on her shoulder.

"Those are some nice, fucking titties you have there. I had no idea they were this nice," he said, sliding his hand over and around them both. They were soft and definitely more than a handfull. "Those nipples are simply beautiful!" He rolled her nipples between his fingers and lightly pinched them. She was groaning into the gag as he played with her.

"Why don't you beg? Why don't you beg to cum while you're all tied up?" he asked softly. "Oh... my bad," he laughed. "You can't! But you know, that's what it's going to take to get out of this. You're going to have to beg me to fuck you. You're going to have to beg me to slam my cock into your pussy and make you cum."

She made a lot of noise behind her gag, likely cussing Vince out, but he couldn't understand a word she was saying.

"Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to beg later. Right now, this is for my entertainment, just as much as your's." He kissed her cheek quickly as she tried to pull away. "Now let's see what we can do about those nipples..."

She babbled more into her gag as he grabbed nipple clamps from the box, ones that had little bells on them. He stood behind her again, with his chin on her shoulder, and held the one of the clamps in front of her face.

"See this little beauty?" he asked. "It has a beautiful ring to it." He demonstrated the little tinkling it made when it moved. "I'm sure it'll amuse us both as it makes your nipples hard."

She was breathing hard out of her nose as he pinched her nipple with one hand and applied the clamp with the other. It slid on easily, pinching her flesh beautifully and he loved the tinkling sound it made as he released it. He repeated the process with her other nipple as she squirmed and babbled behind the gag. Her saliva was dripping out of her mouth and off her chin as she shook her head.

Her skin was flushed and he could see beads of sweat gathering on her forhead. She was definitely getting excited now.

He moved in front of her again and knelt down. "Let's see how we're doing here, shall we? If your pussy is wet, then you might deserve an orgasm. There's nothing more boring than a dry pussy. Don't you agree?"

He slid his finger up and down her engorged labia and then slid slightly inside her. "Oh, yeah, we have some moisture down here. I wouldn't say you're dripping wet, but you're definitely moist. You're definitely a little bit aroused aren't you? I bet you want something big and hard inside you."

He reached into the box and pulled out a large white Hitachi wand vibrator. "Well, I guess you don't get that quite yet. You're gonna have to beg first." He plugged it in and tested it against her thigh to show her just how powerful the vibrations were.

She squirmed in the chair, as much as she could, and babbled something behind the gag again. She smiled, knowing that it was starting to dawn on her just how much control Vince had over her and how much delicious torture he could give her.

He removed the old vibrator from her clit and taped the Hitachi over it instead. He turned it on low, but it's low setting was still significantly more powerful than the previous vibrator. Her body was shaking more now, the tinkling of the nipple clamps was loud and prominent.

Vince stood, smiling. "You know, I don't have a steady girlfriend right now. But I do have a lot of... female friends... that visit pretty regularly." He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside as she watched, helplessly. Her eyes were half closed as she fought the urge to cum. He knew soon enough she'd be begging to cum... eagerly racing for it.

"As I see it, there's three things that keep these women coming back to me. One... I have delightful fun tying them up and making them cum... again and again.... for hours. I've even had one pass out on me from too many orgasms." Emmanuelle opened her eyes wide, wondering if he was going to torture her that much.

"Two," he said as he unfastened his pants and pushed them off his hips and down his legs, "is my tongue. I have some pretty damn good oral skills... as you'll see in a moment." Vince loved to hear her breathing heavily through her nose. She was getting so close to an orgasm... but it was just out of reach.

"Three is, if I may say so myself, I have a great dick," he said, proudly removing his boxers and standing tall. She seemed to stare at it, almost mesmerized by it. He was semi-erect and moved it a little, making it bob up and down as she watched.

"You're getting my cock nice and hard, you know," he said wrapping his fingers around it and stroking it for a second. "You know what that means..." He moved beside the chair and laid his cock against her face. She closed her eyes, trying to deny that she wanted it, tried to deny how much she craved it. But he could see right through her.

They were about 30 minutes into the bet now. He reached behind her head and unfastened the straps and removed the ball gag from her mouth. She opened and closed her mouth a few times to stretch it, and then mumbled something.

"It's proper to thank me," he said. "Or maybe you want it back on?"

She shook her head. "Thank you."

"Good. Now," he said, dropping the gag to the floor and putting his cock onto her cheek once again. "What are you going to do for me?" She looked up at him, defiant still. "Come on baby, I want to see if you can suck cock and this is what you get right now. So you're going to have to show me some skill." He bent over and turned the vibrator up a notch, making her whimper.

"Fuck that feels good," she whispered, closing her eyes for a second. Then she turned her head and let his cock slide between her lips. The suction was lovely, but not quite enough.

"You like cocks in your mouth don't you? There you go baby. Good girl." He moved his hips in and out, slowly fucking her mouth as she continued to suck on it. She moaned as the vibrator was taking it's toll on her clit but he was relentless. "Is that all you can do with your mouth?" he asked when she stopped sucking at one point, the vibrator distracting her. "Come on, get me all nice and hard." He slid inside again, but she barely took more than the head.

"Did I say to take part of the cock. No, take the whole cock." He pushed forward more, forcing more of his shaft into her mouth. "Your mouth will take the whole cock... then your pussy will take it... maybe even your ass." He could feel her mouth making more room, loosening up, allowing more and more of his cock inside her. "There's just that one inch... one inch right here... that your mouth just doesn't seem to be getting to."

He pulled back again, giving her a chance to breath. She was huffing, spit running over her lips, dripping down to her chest and shoulder. She was incredibly beautiful.

"Let's try again," he said, pushing between her lips once more. She eagerly took him, wanting him to make her gag... wanting to please him so much. "Good girl! I think you're going to enjoy getting fucked soon."

He fucked her mouth for a little while longer and then looked at the clock. Twenty minutes left to go. It was time to really have fun with her pussy. He pulled his cock free and stepped back. She was gasping for breath, a sheen of sweat covering her very flushed, trembling body.

He grabbed another favorite toy and moved to the floor in front of her again. He bent forward as she watched and they locked eyes as he extended his tongue and gently touched her very engorged clit. It was huge! And... as expected... it was so perfectly sensitive! She moaned loudly as he slid the tip of his tongue up and down the length of her clit and labia.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
534 Followers
12