The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she practically screamed in pleasure.

"Look who's getting really wet," he said, smugly. "I like the look... and taste... of that." His tongue went to work more forcefully then, sliding around her clit in tight circles, pressing into it teasingly hard.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" she said over and over, obviously overcome with the pleasurable feelings. He could feel her hips pushing up against him, trying to grind against his mouth, trying to push his long tongue inside her pussy.

"I like to feel you grinding on my face," he said softly, sucking on her clit. She moaned loudly, shaking her head and making her hair flip around. "I like those sounds. That's the sound of someone that wants to cum. But... you may not."

And he stopped before she could cum, smugly smiling up at her.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "Please? I need to cum! Can I cum? Oh my god, please!"

"You can cum any time you want, you know what you have to do to earn it," he smiled.

She smiled, too, shaking her head. She wanted to win. She wanted to defeat him and saw that it might actually be possible.

Vince lifted his new, little toy, a very slim vibrator, and slid it in his mouth to get it very wet. She watched him, wondering what he was going to do next. It was far too thin for her to really feel it... or so she thought. He turned it on and slid it across each of her nipples, touching the clamps and making the bells ring. Then he slowly moved it down, over her stomach and belly-button, and across her clit.

He felt her shudder as he made her clit tingle with it, but he simply smiled, delighted that he could tease her so wonderfully, and moved lower. She looked at him, then down at the vibrator and back up again, wondering what he was doing... what he was going to do.

He slid the tip of the vibrator past her vagina and onto her perineum. She was visibly trembling with pleasure as he made a small circle there then moved it slightly lower, circling her asshole.

"What are you...?" she asked, without being able to even finish the sentence.

He pushed the vibrator against her tight sphincter and slowly began inserting it.

"What the fuck?" she groaned, closing her eyes.

"Look at that. That is hot!" he said, pushing it deeper and deeper inside her. "I think I wanna give you more torture. Stay with me now... like a good tied up slut. I know exactly what you fucking need."

She opened her eyes, trying to look defiant, trying to look determined not to break. Her lips were quivering with a need stronger than she'd ever felt before. Vince could tell that even she wondered if she could do it.

"I see that look of determination," he said knowing he was winning. "You'll beg me to fuck you soon. Then you can cum and cum and cum." He slid the vibrator in and out of her ass, fucking her with it. It was so slim it moved in easily. "Or, I could just keep going, teasing you for hours."

"No!" she said quickly. "Please let me cum!"

"You're not going to cum like this, slut... you know what you have to do."

She closed her eyes tightly as she smiled. This was a game of wills. She was trying so hard to win.

"That's right. Show me you love my vibrator," he whispered. "I'm not quite sure... do you want my cock? I'm not going to wait down here forever."

"Fucking hell!" she screamed. "Shit, shit, shit!"

He laughed and then bent down to continue licking her pussy. He wrapped his lips around her clit and suckled on it while she continued to scream and gasp in pleasure. She was right on the edge... so close!

"Look at this fucking wet pussy. That is definitely wet. A nice, wet pussy deserves a nice, big cock. Don't you think?" He was laughing at her now. She was squirming, trying to cum, trying to get more pleasure, but it was just out of reach.

"No... you're not going to cum. You know how to make this stop..." he said softly, knowing they had only a few minutes left.

"Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god..." she said over and over. "Fuck me!" she screamed. "Just fuck me already!"

"You know what you have to say. That isn't it, slut."

She looked at him, grinning in determination. Her teeth clenched tightly, her lips curled back in a sneer.

"Beg me..." he whispered as he turned the vibrator to it's highest setting and licked her clit hard, swatting it with his tongue.

"Please fuck me! Please slam your cock inside me and make me cum! Please! Please! Please!" she screamed, over and over. "You win! You win!"

He pulled the vibrator from her ass and stood, moving behind her. She kept babbling as he untied her legs and arms. When she was finally free, he gingerly removed the nipple clamps and helped her stand.

"Go to the couch and bend over. I'm going to fuck the shit outta you," he said, slapping her ass as she moved past.

"You can do anything you fucking want to me if you just let me cum!"

She bent over, putting her hands on the couch and looked back, enticingly.

He stroked his cock, getting it hard and ready as he walked over to her. He looked at the clock as he grabbed her hips and slid the crown of his cock against her very wet and ready pussy. There was just five minutes left.

She screamed, her body letting loose a torrent of cum as Vince thrust into her, hard and fast.

Bet won and another satisfied friend.

12