The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agreed and watched on as he went and spoke to Bear, with him collecting his stuff and being walked off the job site. Well, at least I won't have to deal with him every day, except for at my apartment building of course. I don't care if he's pissed with me for losing his job, what he did to me was much worse.

Two days later as I caught the elevator to go up to my apartment, I realized that Rose was one of the other people that got in with me. I was about to ask her if she was here to collect the rest of her stuff, but she got out at a lower floor, Bear's floor. Christ, she's still fucking him even after we've split up.

A day later I was riding the elevator down in the morning to go to work, and Rose stepped in at Bear's floor. We were the only two in the elevator, I had to ask.

"What the fuck, Rose. Are you living with him now? It wasn't enough for you to fuck around on me, you have to rub it in my face as well?"

"I had nowhere else to go. I know this isn't easy for you, it's not easy for me either. I'm sorry Justin."

"Not easy for you? What's changed for you, exactly? You still live in this fucking building; you still get to fuck him every day like you used to. I don't see how anything has changed for you except now you don't have to lie to me, you don't have to pretend to love me. Fuck you."

"I've never loved him, I love you. So having to see you every day, knowing that you hate me. No, it's not that easy."

"Give me a break. How can you love me when you've been fucking him? That isn't love. I don't know how you've been able to convince yourself of that, so just stop it."

Rose looked away from me as the elevator doors swung open. How much longer am I going to have to live in this purgatory? What fucking evil did I do to deserve this?

I'm the one now on my own while she's just swapped apartments, moving from the man she married to the man she's fucking. I go home alone to an empty apartment, while she has someone to spend her time with.

Not forgetting that even when I go to work, I have to deal with the fact that all of my friends now know what happened. That Bear was fucking my wife the entire time, making a fool out of me.

But they've been supportive so far, no-one has given me shit about it, not yet anyway.

And a silver lining? Well, at least I won that fucking bet!

The End.

12