The Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy sat in the chair and took off her coat. Underneath she wore a black vest-top, with 'SuperDry' written across it in diamante studs. White bra straps were clearly visible underneath. With her coat off, I could finally check her figure out properly. She was slim, in a sporty way. I got the sense she might be a runner. I took her coat and spread it out across the radiator in the bathroom, the sleeves stretched out as far as they would go.

'Are your trousers and shoes wet?' I asked, as innocently as I could.

'Yeah, but I'm not taking them off,' she replied.

'I have a pair of jogging bottoms you could borrow?'

She mulled it over and agreed, getting up and going into the bathroom to strip off. I found the joggers in my suitcase and went to the bathroom to pass them to her. She'd left the door open a crack and I glanced in, smiling to myself as I saw her in a pair of black knickers. She was standing up, arranging her trousers on the radiator. Her legs were long and slim, her panties covered around half of her buttocks and the half that was on show looked wonderful.

'Wow!' I blurted out, without thinking. She didn't flinch, just turned around coolly and reached out for the trousers. She stepped into them and pulled them up. They were an old favourite pair of mine, they were baggy, the drawstring was long gone and they barely stayed up around her waist. She pulled them up, took a step and pulled them up again.

'This isn't going to work,' she told me and kicked the trousers off. She strode back across the room in just her vest-top and knickers, her ass clenching and relaxing with each step. She sat back in the chair and crossed her legs. 'So, what now?'

'Champagne?'

'I've never had it.'

I popped the cork making sure none of the fizz inside spilled and poured out two glasses, filling each one to about half-full. I passed one to her and we clinked. 'Cheers!'

She took a sip. 'That's nice!'

'There are nicer champagnes,' I told her. 'Maybe we could go and get another bottle another time?'

She smiled. 'Maybe. You might end up being a complete dick.'

I laughed. 'Or maybe I'm a substantial upgrade on Luke and you'll end up coming back to London with me at the end of the week?'

She laughed with me and took another sip of champagne. 'So we best get to know each other properly. How about truth or dare?'

'Okay. I'll be a gentleman and let you go first. Truth or dare?'

'Truth.'

I thought for a second and decided against going straight for the sex questions. 'If you could go anywhere on earth, where would you go?'

'Hmm. I'd go somewhere hot and sunny, with a pool and a waiter bringing me cocktails. But nowhere like Corfu or Ibiza. Somewhere classy. Like the Maldives.'

'Nice,' I appreciated her choice. 'I'll take a truth.'

'Were you trying to hustle Luke earlier or was it luck?'

'Blind luck!' I laughed. 'But I like how it's turning out.'

She smiled, a slight hint of mischief sparkled in her eyes. 'I'll have a dare.'

'I dare you to... let your hair down.'

She looked at me quizzically, surprised at my request. She pulled her hair out and shook it out. Her hair cascaded down her back and over her shoulders. She looked stunning, it suited her face to wear it down.

'You're beautiful. Why don't you wear it down more often?'

She shrugged, embarrassed. 'Can't be bothered most of the time. Luke liked me to wear it tight to my head, he thought it made me look hotter or something, I don't know.'

'Trust me, you look much better with it down. If you only ever remember one thing about tonight, remember that.'

She blushed, not used to receiving compliments. 'Thanks. So, truth or dare?'

'Well, if you had a dare, I should do the same...'

'I'm not wearing trousers. I dare you to take yours off.' Nancy smirked as she said it.

I was glad I was wearing a pair of Calvin Klein boxers that were fairly new. I shucked off my trousers and sat back down on the bed, facing her. The elastic on my Calvins was present and correct, nothing was on show aside from my legs. I play football each Sunday and two training sessions during the week. She cast her eyes over my muscular thighs and nodded in approval. 'Nice.'

'Truth or dare?' I asked.

'Truth.'

It was time to step this up a notch. 'How many guys have you slept with?'

She took another sip of champagne, almost draining her glass. 'Six.'

'Any of them any good?'

'You'll have to wait for another truth question to ask that.'

'Damn. Okay, I'll take a truth.'

'How many girls have you slept with?'

'Eleven,' I replied. 'I had a few one-nighters at university.'

'I'll take a dare.'

'I dare you to let me drink champagne from your belly button.'

Without a word, she stood up from the chair and walked to the bed. She climbed onto it on all fours, lay down and rolled onto her back and lifted her vest-top, exposing her knickers in all their glory and a small tattoo of a dolphin on the right side of her lower abdomen. I carefully poured some champagne into her belly. She gasped as I clamped my mouth around her belly button, dipped my tongue into the fizzing liquid and lapped it up. I licked up the champagne very quickly but stayed on her stomach for a few seconds longer, discreetly kissing her tummy.

She realised what I was doing and sat up. 'Naughty!' she admonished me, as she sat back in the chair. 'Truth or dare?'

'Dare.'

'Hmm...'she tilted her head, thinking a little. Now I'd raised the stakes by introducing a little physical contact, would she respond in kind? Or go for something a little more sedate? 'We're going to need more champagne. I dare you to go to the bar and steal a bottle. Naked.'

'Naked?'

'Naked.'

I had two choices: back out and make myself look a wimp in front of a girl I was starting to like rather a lot. Or do it and run the risk of a lot of people I'd probably see again at the next conference seeing me in the buff. It was just before midnight, the previous night's activities had stretched out in the function room until 2am.

'Done,' I heard myself say. Before my brain could command me to stop and think about what in the hell I was doing, my cock had me stripping off my t-shirt and boxers. She watched me strip down, eyes fixed on my dick. She seemed to like what she saw.

I took a deep breath as I walked to the door. My cock, now tasting sweet freedom and hating it, shrivelled and tried to hide. My hand took hold of the cold metal door-handle and I began to push downwards.

'Wait!' Nancy suddenly said. I turned, hoping she'd changed her mind and having seen I was prepared to do this, would let me off. She strode across the room, her legs flexing with each step. She stopped right in front of me and tenderly stroked my cheek, my chin, down onto my chest and lower. She took hold of my dick in her cold hands and keeping her eyes fixed on mine, sank to her knees.

She gently kissed my cock from tip to base and began to slowly masturbate me as her tongue began to flick over the bottom of my ball-sack. She kissed all the way back up before taking me in her mouth, sucking me as her hand worked on the shaft. I dropped my hand and took hold of her hair, keeping her working the same rhythm and squirming under her hot breath.

Suddenly, she broke away and laughed. My dick twitched and throbbed in the air, all six inches demanding more attention. 'Now you can go!'

I stood, incredulous. 'You fucking tease!'

'Yup. Off you go!'

She pretty much shoved me through the door. I found myself in a deserted corridor, with its vile orange and brown swirl patterned carpet that looked like an Oompa-Loompa had been run over on it. To the left, the lift. It would be quick but ran the risk of someone already being in it, and I didn't fancy making awkward small talk with my balls in the wind. To the right, the staircase. It would take longer, running down to the ground floor and the bar, but at least I'd have a chance of hiding if anyone started to walk up. Most of the people in the function room would be drunk, and drunk people always went for the lift. Stairs would be like climbing a mountain. It was human nature.

The stairs it was. I waited for a few seconds at the top, checking for anyone walking up. The stairway was clear. I ran down, two at a time, down into the reception and dived behind the huge plastic plant that hid the janitor's closet. The coast was clear. About ten metres in front of me was the entrance to the function room, I could hear a lot of very drunk people desperately trying to keep up with the Macarena. Given the choice, I'd still prefer to be naked in the lobby of strange hotel than doing that sodding dance.

The bar was a large circular island between two rooms. One side served the function room, the other served the more sedate bar where other hotel guests could be found but should be empty now. If there was be a barman cleaning up -- my plan was to beg, offer to pay for the bottle tomorrow or for the barman to come to my home for cold, hard cash. If there was no barman, I'd duck behind the bar, grab the champagne and run. So far, so good.

I did an odd half-run, half-squat to the bar door, opened it slowly and ducked inside. The lights from the function room lit the place up nicely, I slowly stood upright and froze as I saw Michelle, my area manager, bent over a table, being fucked from behind by the night porter.

It was one of those moments that in about ten minutes, was going to be hilarious. At the time, it really, really wasn't. Michelle was in her forties, blonde and not the most svelte of women. There were always rumours of her being happy to screw around, but until now, I always assumed it was company gossip.

The night-porter had his eyes closed and was oblivious to me being there, lost in the moment of passion. Michelle looked at me, caught in that horrible place of wanting to stop and yet not wanting to stop at all. Her eyes were full of wanton lust, as the night-porter pounded into her. He had no idea I was there. I put my fingers to my lips to indicate I wouldn't say a word and ducked behind the bar. I found a fridge as the unmistakeable sound of flesh slapping against flesh continued. Michelle began to moan in pleasure.

'I'm gonna shoot!' I heard the night-porter say.

'In my mouth!' Michelle gasped. As I peered around the corner of the wooden bar, I saw her turn around and take what could be the biggest cock I've ever seen in her mouth. She milked him expertly with her lips, swallowing everything as he ejaculated in her mouth. When he'd finished, he tenderly stroked her chin and leaned in to kiss her.

A few seconds later he was out the door.

'Steve?' Michelle called me.

I crawled out into the bar and found her sat on the floor. She'd re-arranged her skirt to hide her pussy, but I could see her white knickers balled up beside her. Her blouse was unbuttoned and she made no effort to hide her tits.

'Now, about what you just saw...' she began. It was very odd, speaking to someone so much more senior than me who'd I'd just seen swallowing a lot of cum.

'I didn't see anything,' I said, acutely aware that the champagne bottle wasn't doing much to cover my modesty. 'Much like you've not seen me naked and stealing champagne.'

She smiled. 'No, I didn't see anything like that at all.'

I headed for the doors back into the lobby. 'Although you've not seen anything, would you mind seeing if the lobby is empty?'

She laughed. 'Of course,' and walked over behind me. She opened the door and gave my ass a firm pinch on her way past. I gasped and she turned and winked at me.

'I may not have seen anything, but I certainly felt it!' she told me. 'No-one's here, but give it a minute before leaving, just in case. I'll give you a thumbs up when it's safe.'

She left the door slightly ajar and took up position at the bottom of the stairs. I dived over and picked up her knickers, balled them up and held them in my hands before heading back to the door. A few seconds later, I got the thumbs up and I ran for the stairs.

'Nice cock!' she told me on the way past, and laughed as I dropped her knickers beside her.

I didn't stop running until I got to the room. A mild panic set in when it crossed my mind that Nancy might have locked me out, a fear that was assuaged as soon as I tried the door. I walked in and froze as soon as I saw Nancy.

She was sitting at the head of the bed, naked, leaning against the wall. One hand was tweaking her nipples, the other was playing with her pussy. As I watched in delight, she slid a finger into her wet hole, pulled it out and licked it clean.

'About time you got back,' she purred.

I took a second to take in all of her. She was thin, with breasts that were full and nipples that pointed to the ceiling. I could see all of her pussy, the small inviting lips that were smooth and hairless, all the way down to the crinkle of her ass. Her pubic hair was trimmed, a thin line of hair no wider than a pencil crowned it. My cock twitched in anticipation. I put the bottle of champagne down on the chest of drawers and leapt onto the bed. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her down the bed. I didn't bother with any pre-amble, just went straight for her clit with my tongue.

I licked over it two or three times, taking immense pleasure in hearing her gasp, before delving further down, probing the soft opening of her hole. I slid my tongue in, her juices running over me like melted butter. I licked back to her clit and concentrated on it as her breathing quickened. I slid a finger in, enjoying her wetness and added a second before clamping my mouth around her clit to create a vacuum. I coaxed her clit out from its hood and danced my tongue over it, sending waves of pleasure through her body. I began to pump my fingers in and out, going a little deeper with each thrust, until both fingers were embedded in her, right up to my knuckles. Holding them in place, I began to wriggles them forwards and back as I felt her hands begin to play with my hair, dictating the pace of my mouth.

Her orgasm hit her without warning. Nancy writhed and clamped her legs around my shoulders, tensing her lithe body around me. She didn't scream or shout, she came quietly and cutely, whispering 'Oh my fucking God!' as she arched her back. I maintained the rhythm of my tongue, holding her legs in place and stretching her orgasm out for as long as we could. Once I felt her relax, I released her legs and lay beside her on the bed.

'How was that?' I smiled.

She smiled back. 'No-one's never made me cum like that before.'

'I'll take that as a compliment!'

I looked at her breasts which shuddered underneath her heartbeat. I kissed her left nipple, then took it into my mouth and sucked it gently. Once it was nice and hard, I switched to the right and repeated the attention. Once both of her nipples were nice and hard, I moved up and kissed her. Our tongues encircled each other, toying with each other. I could have kissed her all night.

My hand dropped to her pussy and, without thinking, I slipped a finger in. She squirmed underneath me and broke away from the kiss, her eyes shining.

'Are you going to put something else in there?'

'Of course!' I whispered back. I rolled on top of her as she wrapped her legs around my hips. I supported myself on my forearms and gazed into her eyes. I felt the spark, the connection. My cock rested against her slick vagina, as I kissed her again.

I felt her hands drop to my buttocks and begin to push me inside her. I didn't resist. The feeling of my cock being enveloped by her tight, wet pussy was divine as she took all of me. Her mouth opened and I spotted her eyes flick to the side in pleasure, almost a gasp of surprise at how unearthly good sex could be. I thought briefly Luke couldn't have been that good a lover and I decided to give her the night of her life.

I went nice and slow, pulling my dick all the back until the helmet was almost out before going back in, slowly, all the way to the base. Her legs tightened their grip around my hips and I made sure to kiss her on each movement. It only took a few minutes for her second orgasm to begin to build. I kept the same pace, not rushing things, making her wait. I knew I could last for a little bit longer, and quite a lot longer if we could have a short break after this one. Our eyes locked as she began to softly moan, floating luxuriously towards her orgasm. Her arms released their tender grip from around my neck and took hold of the duvet beneath us grabbing handfuls of material and releasing in time with each lungful of air. Her second orgasm swept over her, again almost soundlessly, merely a whisper of joy.

I reluctantly withdrew from her and lay down beside her, propped up on one elbow, my fingers swirling and caressing her stomach, kissing her nipples.

'That was incredible!' she whispered, gazing at me.

'I do my best,' I replied, modestly.

She reached up and stroked my cheek. 'Anything you'd like?'

I shook my head. 'Nope. Tonight is all about you.'

'Not even a blowjob?'

'Not unless you really want to. This is all about you.'

She smiled. 'I don't mind. I'm quite good at them...'

I laughed. 'Look, if you're desperate to do it, then go ahead. But I'm more than happy to spend the night fucking you senseless. What would you like?'

She put her forefinger to her mouth, feigning deep thought. 'I love being done from behind, if that's okay?'

'Oh, that's more than okay!' I answered.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom, beckoning me to follow her. The bathroom had a full-length mirror attached to the back of the door and it was in front of this that Nancy bent over slightly, pushed her ass backwards and invited me to enter her.

I nestled in behind her, guiding my hard cock into her dripping wet snatch. I began to thrust in and out of her, letting my hands roam all over her body. All over her breasts, her nipples, over the mound of her pussy and everywhere in between. She slipped my forefinger into her mouth and began to suck it, moaning softly as I gently fucked her. Our eyes met in the reflection of the mirror and she winked at me, slowly, seductively.

'Oh, fucking hell, Steve,' she whispered as I began to quicken my pace. I could feel her pussy begin to tighten around my cock again. I stopped thrusting for a second, just long enough to push her forwards over the sink, a proper doggy fuck. I gave her firm ass a gentle spank, she gasped in pleasure. I spanked her other cheek, a little harder and then took hold of her hips.

I pulled my cock out, to the rim of my helmet and began to fuck her, hard. My balls slapped against her ass as I took her again and again, listening with glee as her breathing began to quicken. A quiet moan slipped out of her, followed by a 'Fuck, I'm cumming!' as I took her closer and closer. I kept a steady rhythm, as her cunt tightened around me. As every muscle in her body tensed and clenched, I felt my orgasm explode out of nowhere as I pumped semen deep into her.

'Oh, that's so warm!' she whispered and peeled herself from me. She half-walked and half-staggered to the toilet and sat down before her legs gave out. The toilet lid was down and she opened her legs slightly, giving me a wonderful view of her red, engorged vagina with my seed beginning to emerge. I leaned against the sink, the cheap plastic fittings feeling cold and strangely nice against my buttocks.

We didn't speak for a couple of minutes, just gazed at each other and smiled.

'What now?' she asked, dreamily, looking very relaxed and sleepy.

'I'd like you to stay for the night,' I said.

She nodded. 'I'd like that too.'

The alarm on my phone sounded at half-past seven, waking me for the day's activities. From looking at the schedule, today was dedicated to the company's plans for expansion into Europe and the assumed effect of Brexit on our profits. I awoke to find Nancy still fast asleep. She was asleep on her back, a contented smile on her gorgeous face, our legs entwined. I watched her sleep for a few moments, revelling in the peace and quiet. I didn't want her to wake up, I didn't want this moment to end.