The Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bladder ended it for me. I got out of bed as quietly as I could, stepped carefully around our discarded clothes and got to the bathroom. I did my business and checked back with her. She was still asleep with the cutest little smile. I decided to leave her in peace and have a quick shower. As tempting as it was to wake her up, ignore the Brexit workshop and spend the day in bed with her, my company were in the habit of taking a register to make sure everyone was attending. I'd already have to answer questions about why I skipped out of karaoke last night.

I showered quickly and headed back into the room, a towel wrapped loosely around my waist and making sure my abs were on display. Nancy was half-awake, lying in bed and smiled at me as I walked back in.

'Morning,' I said 'You okay?'

I was never quite sure of the etiquette after a one night stand. Sometimes, the cold reality of daytime merely persuaded me that I'd made a massive mistake, sometimes I wanted the girl to hang around, to get to know her better. I wanted Nancy to hang around.

She smiled back, her eyes sparkling. 'I'm pretty good. You?'

'I'm grand. All the better for seeing you're still here.'

'I should go soon.'

I nodded. 'Yeah. I have to go and do conferencing stuff, I can't get out of it.'

She sat up, the bedclothes falling from her naked body. She made no effort to cover her breasts. They were as lovely as I remembered. As I watched, she stretched her arms over her head and flexed her muscles.

'So what happens now?' she asked. 'Do you want to see me again?'

I grinned. 'Absolutely! Tell me when and where and I'll be there!'

'I need to go home. I should speak to Luke too. Tell him what happened.'

'Do you want me to come with you?'

She shook her head. 'No, he'll only kick off at you. Best I deal with him.'

'Let me take you out tonight, then. What's a good restaurant?'

She laughed. 'No idea! We only ever go to the Harvester for someone's birthday!'

'We can do better than that. The conference is due to finish at 3, then we get a break before the evening stuff starts. Let me take you shopping, buy you a stunning dress and take you somewhere amazing. How does that sound?'

Her eyes widened. 'Sounds amazing!'

'But there's one condition,' I said. 'You have to wear your hair down.'

'Done! And speaking of being done...' she pulled the covers off the bed, showing me her gorgeous, naked body. Her long, slim legs, her vagina already glistening in anticipation. 'Got enough time before you have to work?'

I dropped my towel and took the three paces to the bed. I climbed onto it, pulling her to me and kissing her. She kissed me back, arms wrapped around the back of my head, forcing me to her. I began to get hard as she wrapped her legs around me. My cock found her entrance and I pushed my way in, enjoying its silkiness, all the way along my shaft.

She suddenly twisted underneath me, rolling me over so she was on top. Sitting astride me, she began to ride me, grinding her clit against my pubis, her hands resting on my chest. I stroked her thighs as she used me as a toy, riding me harder and harder, her breathing becoming ever more laboured. Without the benefit of alcohol delaying my reactions, I knew I'd not last long. All I could do was enjoy the view of her breasts bouncing and hope I didn't cum before she did.

It was a close thing, but I just about managed it. As her pussy clenched around my length, I felt myself go and I released everything I had left into her, moaning gently under my breath as I did so. She flopped down onto my chest and kissed me gently on the lips, keeping me inside of her. Neither of us spoke, we gazed into each other's eyes for what felt like forever.

At that moment, I knew I loved her.

To be continued.