The Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding, right?" she said skeptically. "What is it with you and how I dress?"

"I've told you," I explained. "I enjoy admiring your body - a sexy dress just adds to that."

"Fine," Dana agreed. "At least we go to the resort no matter what."

The last game was exciting, to say the least. The lead changed hands several times and the game went into extra innings. I made sure to ply Dana with several glasses of wine during the game. The Yankees scored in the tenth, but my Sox tied it again. A walk-off home run won it for me in the 12th.

I turned to a dejected Dana and tried to console her. "At least we're still going to the resort! Ready to pick a dress?"

"I'm not in the mood, but let's get it over with." I had my iPad on hand and had already done searches on several sites. I gave Dana five choices from the sites - she chose the dress I was hoping for: a white cotton sundress with a scooped neckline that buttoned up the front. The neckline would show some cleavage and, if I were persuasive enough, Dana might let one or two buttons be undone.

"OK, I'll order it," I told her. "Size 6, right?"

"Order size 8," she told me.

"I thought you were a 6."

"I usually am," she explained. "But I need an 8 in that dress or my breasts will look like they're trying to escape."

"Perfect," I thought as I hit 6 and ordered the dress. Now I just had to keep her from trying it on.

Two weeks later we were just about packed and heading off to the resort. We were stopping for dinner on the way since we both had to work.

"Have you seen my white dress?" Dana asked. "Did it even come?"

"I have it," I told her. "It's already packed."

"You're sure? I don't have another dress for tomorrow night."

"I have it," I assured her. "Let's get going, I'd like to get there before dark."

We made good time to the resort, eating dinner at a roadside restaurant on the way. We checked in late enough that the room was ready. Both of us were tired after a full day of work, so we had a drink at the relatively quiet bar and went to bed early.

The next day consisted of typical country resort activities. We had the buffet breakfast, trying to not pile on the wide variety of food. After breakfast we changed for a trail ride we had reserved - two hours of riding horses through the woods and fields surrounding the resort. A light lunch was followed by a few hours at the pool and then it was time to get ready for dinner.

Dana showered first so she could do her hair and makeup while I did my shower and modest prep. She had a bra ready but I reminded her that she wasn't wearing one tonight. She was already in panties and wasn't wearing stockings, meaning the dress was next. She had ironed it earlier so that it would be ready to go; she stepped into it and had me zip up the back.

The front of the dress had a scooped neckline that went across Dana's chest in a rectangular shape. Buttoned to the top it would show a hint of cleavage. As Dana began to button the top she quickly noticed that it was tight after the first two of the five buttons. The third button, at the mid-point of her breasts, was struggling mightily to hold, and the last two buttons would only button with stretching and popped open with any movement. To me she looked incredibly sexy; the tight top pushed her breasts together, creating fantastic cleavage. The top fit her breasts in a way that emphasized their fullness, making her look incredibly busty.

"Shit!" she exclaimed as she struggled with the buttons. "They must have sent the wrong size! David, can you check the tag inside the back?"

I dutifully lowered the zipper and verified that the tag said Size 6, happy that Dana was blaming the dress company. Then I tried to reassure her.

"Dana, you look amazing in the dress," I told her. "Please wear it for me."

She hesitated for a long while, inspecting herself in the mirror from different angles, a frown on her face the entire time. Then a look of resignation.

"Fine," she said. "Maybe we can get a table off to the side and I'll sit with my back to the room. Then you can stare at my boobs to your heart's content."

"Admire dear, not stare," I told her. "Your lovely breasts are just two of the many things I adore about you. Every man in the room will wish he were me tonight."

That seemed to mollify her and we walked over to the dining room in the main building. I tipped the greeter to get us a corner table and Dana got her wish, facing away from the room, fortunately looking at a fantastic view out of the windows. I had a fantastic view as well; I had to concentrate on making eye contact - the swell of her breasts and deep cleavage were that hypnotic.

The dress and Dana's beauty earned us exceptional service from the male members of the waitstaff. Our water glasses were never even partially empty and our happiness with all parts of the meal checked constantly. We started with cocktails, a Manhattan for me and a Lemon Drop martini for Dana, then moved on to a very good red wine. Halfway through her first glass of wine Dana had relaxed. By her second she was animated and ready to enjoy the evening.

I wasn't surprised when she asked if we could go to the lounge and continue the evening with after-dinner drinks and dancing. Dana loved to dance, me not so much but I was glad to do it to make her evening a happy one after the rocky start with the dress. And who knew, maybe that third button would give up the fight! I was pretty sure Dana wouldn't notice if it did at this point.

We walked through the lobby and found the spacious lounge. It was relatively full even at this early hour with a mix of guests and what seemed to be locals. I asked the person seating people about this and he confirmed that locals liked to come on Saturday night. Apparently it was one of the best spots in the area. Unfortunately there were no tables open but he showed us to seats at the bar. Dana was less than happy about sitting on a bar stool in a short dress, but she warmed to the bar when her drink came quickly.

After a few sips of her Grand Marnier she wanted to dance; the DJ was playing oldies, rock and pop, and Dana was ready to party. The bartender assured us he would guard our drinks and seats, so we headed onto the crowded dance floor.

I wasn't much of a dancer but I was happy to watch Dana rock with the fast songs, the tops of her breasts bouncing with the beat. On slow songs I took her into my arms and enjoyed the feel of her pressed into me, her head on my shoulder. To me, physical contact like this was an incredible bonding experience for us. We alternated between dancing and sitting at the bar until Dana announced that she'd like to go back to the room. I didn't think she was tired yet, so I was eager to go back and make love to her.

"Why don't you go to the ladies' while I settle up here, then I'll go," I suggested. When she returned I headed for the men's room.

I returned to an empty bar stool. Catching the bartender's eye, I gave him a questioning look, and he nodded toward the dance floor. Following his nod I caught a glimpse of Dana dancing a rock number with a tall blond guy. He looked to be a few inches taller than me and solid.

"He came over and basically dragged her onto the floor," the bartender told me. "I think she went rather than cause a scene. Watch out for him and his crew," he added. "They're locals - here most Saturdays - and like to hook up with the female guests."

I thanked him and sat watching Dana, figuring she would dance one dance with this clown and leave. But one dance became two, and then three. By the third he was behind Dana holding her by the waist as he ground his pelvis into her rear. As Dana raised her arms in a dance move his hands slid up her sides and palmed the outer curves of her breasts. I saw him gesture a thumbs-up to a table of three other guys as a hand slipped over her breast to undo one of her buttons - button number three had been relieved of duty.

Dana was oblivious, enjoying the music, her eyes closed in pleasure. A slow song came on and she moved to leave but blondie wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and began swaying with the song, again firmly pressed into her. Dana began swaying with him as his right hand moved up and undid button number four. Mission accomplished he turned her toward him and pulled her close, taking her hand in his and holding it to his chest, his other arm around her waist. His hand down to the swell of her breast, the back of his hand rubbing her there. His other hand moved down to her ass as he bent down, trying to kiss her. Dana dodged the kiss and shook her head 'no', calming me for a moment. Blondie bent down and whispered in her ear, but Dana turned down whatever he had suggested.

As the song ended I got off the stool and moved to retrieve or rescue my wife. By the time I did that, blondie had her in tow to the table where his three buddies sat, watching his moves. There was only one free chair, so his solution was to sit and pull Dana onto his lap. She twisted to stand, but a big hand around her waist and another on her leg kept her in place. He stroked her leg, raising her skirt up her thigh, and his other hand undid button number five. By now the inside curves of Dana's breasts were completely exposed and her dress open to below her breasts. Blondie's hand slipped over her dress to cup a full breast as I arrived at the table.

"That's my wife's breast you're fondling," I said calmly. Dana was still squirming but unable to escape him.

"And a mighty fine breast it is," he declared. "Bet it feels even better than it looks." He slipped his hand inside the now-gaping opening to hold her breast. "Oh yeah, that's prime titty. And her nipple is hard and ready for my mouth."

Looking at me with a grin he pulled her skirt higher up her thigh until his hand was at Dana's panties. He slid a finger under the edge of her panties. Dana jumped a little as his finger touched her pussy.

"My, my - she's soaking wet too. Must really want some of my big cock in her holes. Then again, smoking hot woman like this, it might take all four of us to satisfy her. Jake over there allowed as he'd like to tit-fuck her." I glanced at Jake - he looked like he'd rather not be part of the conversation. "Chet - he was saying she has a sweet looking mouth that would look good around his cock. And Tyrone - he hates sloppy seconds; he called first shot at fucking her pussy. Which is good, helps the women handle me when I fuck them. So unless you can take on all four of us, she has a full dance card tonight."

"You know, you're a lucky guy," he kept on. "She's got some epic tits and a rocking body. In fact, we were just about to do some body shots with her if you'd like to join us before we head out with her."

"No thanks, I think we'll be going now. Look, I don't want any trouble. Just let go of her and we'll be on our way."

"Sorry, that's not happening," he told me. "My friends and I want to party with her for a while first. I promise to get her back to you by morning but she's spending the night with us. That can happen with you still standing there as we leave or ending up on the floor."

At this point the conversation had dried up as far as I was concerned. I reached out and took hold of the wrist of his hand on Dana's breast, squeezing at the pressure point there. Blondie gasped and tried to pull away, letting Dana jump free. I pushed her behind me and twisted Blondie around so his arm was on his back.

"Name?" I growled at him.

I twisted harder when he hesitated. "Todd," he spat out.

"Well Todd, the party is over. I'm going to let go of your wrist and you're going to sit down and enjoy your beer."

I released his hand, pretty certain what would come next. Sure enough, he swung around and threw a looping right hand at my head. I ducked it easily as I hammered a left hook into his solar plexus. A common misconception is that fights are won with head shots, but in fact a hard, unexpected blow to the solar plexus will put someone down more quickly and efficiently. As I had just demonstrated.

I caught Todd as he slumped forward and settled him back in his chair as he wretched, telling him, "It's OK Todd, you'll be fine in a little while. Try to not puke." His friends started to stand, and I was getting ready but not looking forward to taking on three more when they stopped and eased back into their chairs.

"Good choice boys," a voice said from behind me. I turned to see the bartender standing there, a bat in his hand. "Take your wife back to your room," he told me. "I'll babysit these boys until Todd can walk and then they'll be on their way. Nice left hook, by the way."

"Thanks," I told him, shaking his hand. "Marine Corps boxing. Appreciate the help."

"Not sure you needed it but we don't want a brawl here." He said as I gathered Dana and walked out.

"Oh my god, you were wonderful," Dana said breathlessly as we fast-walked back to our room. "That was so exciting! My hero, protecting my honor! I've never had anyone fight over me before - that was so exciting!"

"I'm happy to have rescued you," I told her. "But let's not make a habit of it - it might not always turn out so well."

She attacked me the moment we came through the hotel room door. Her mouth was frantic, devouring my lips and tongue. Her hands groped me and rapidly undressed me, almost ripping off my shirt and pants. In an instant, we were on the bed. She was on top, the aggressor. She pulled her dress up and over her body, leaving her in just her sheer black panties. She twisted around and a moment later they too were gone.

Now I was treated to the sight of her fully nude and aroused body. She looked down at me with a look that told me I was about to be ravished. Her hard nipples broadcast her desire. They stood out proudly, begging for my hands and mouth. Her chest heaved and fell with her panting breath. Her labia were blushed and engorged. They parted invitingly, revealing the ample wetness inside. Her clit was so aroused it protruded from its hood, begging to be touched.

She swiftly pulled my briefs off and my hard cock sprung free. She swallowed my shaft into her mouth, her hands gripping my balls. There was an urgency to her movements. I was already at full attention, so she pulled off.

"You're so hard," she said. I'd been stiff since I saw her dancing with Todd. Very quickly she was on her knees ready to mount me.

"Did it turn you on?" she asked. "All those guys horny for me tonight?" It did of course but I wasn't sure I was ready to admit that. Or encourage it. She slid down on my cock, sheathing herself fully with one stroke. She let out a guttural moan and ground her hips into me. My cock pushed inside as far as it could go in and her clit rubbed against my pubic bone.

"You're so deep," she moaned. Her hips bucked rhythmically, escalating in intensity. She changed angles and I could feel the ridge of my cock head catch against her inner wall. She flinched in surprise at what I soon realized was intense pleasure and repeated the motion.

"You're hitting my g-spot," she gasped. I hung on for dear life as she rode me, her orgasm rapidly approaching. "You've never been this hard-" the last word caught in her throat. Her expression twisted and the next sounds out of her mouth were just squeaks.

Then she screamed out as her pussy seized around my cock and her fingernails dug into my skin. Dana was rarely vocal in bed and I knew this might have been the strongest orgasm she'd ever experienced with me. She collapsed on top of me, catching her breath while my cock still throbbed inside her. My chest flared as the red scrapes from her fingernails made themselves known.

The alcohol had given me extra staying power even though the constant arousal of seeing her in that sexy dress had left me hard as steel. I intended to finish what we started as soon as she'd had a moment to recover.

"Did you see how hard he was for me?" I grunted but didn't respond. "But you're the one that gets to fuck me." Dana had never talked dirty like this before. It was driving me crazy.

"Did you like it when I acted like a slut for you? Let him feel my big tits and ass while we danced?" She slid my hand onto her butt. I couldn't wait any longer. I sat up, flipping her over onto her back. I slammed my aching cock into her cunt and started to pound her. Our bodies slapped loudly together as I fucked her hard. My mouth sucked her nipples while my hands groped her tits like Todd had done earlier.

She pulled me close and licked my ear. Then she whispered, "Todd has a huge cock. I felt it when he was dancing behind me. Then he had me sit right on it."

"What?" I gasped in shock, and fucked her harder, inflamed by the image of Todd's cock on her.

"Oh my god!" she cried out. Her hands gripped me hard, nails digging into my back. I pummeled her mercilessly until her back arched, her eyes rolled back and she let out another scream of ecstasy. I remained deep inside her, grinding myself against her clit as her whole body twitched and shuddered.

She pushed me away and my cock jumped out, rock hard and pulsing. I would normally have erupted long ago but the evening had me feeling invincible. I was as aroused as I could ever remember being.

Dana rolled over onto her hands and knees. She looked at me over her shoulder. "When Todd was grinding into my ass he told me he wanted to fuck me there. He said 'I watched you dancing in that short skirt, shaking that fine ass, and told myself - I have to fuck that ass. Put it in my ass like he wanted to David. Fuck me in the ass." I was stunned. We'd had anal sex a few times before but only on rare occasions.

She didn't have to ask twice. I got on my knees behind her. Her cunt was dripping with her own juices, which I scooped up. I rubbed her cream over her asshole and my already slippery cock. Then I positioned the thick head of my cock against her starfish and began to push against it.

"Push it into me baby. Fuck my ass like Todd wanted to. It would be so hot if you pretend you're him too." My wife was being absolutely filthy. It triggered some kind of jealous, primal animal lust in me. My cock head popped through and she yelped in pain and pleasure. I slowly began to ease my shaft back and forth in her ass as it stretched around me. Her tight anus felt searing hot around my dick.

"Spit on it," she demanded. I drooled saliva onto my shaft and continued to slide it in and out, going deeper each time.

"Oh fuck baby, your ass is everything I thought it would be," I cried out in my Todd role. It did feel incredible.

"Call me a slut Todd. Use my ass like you wanted to." I finally sank balls deep into her ass and she yelped as she clenched around me.

"You fucking dirty slut. You wish you could have all those cocks fucking you in every hole, don't you. Well, first you're going to have me taking your ass." I had never spoken to my wife this way before. Dana moaned as the image of being taken like that filled her mind.

"Spank me Todd," she pleaded. "Spank me while your cock is in my ass." I smacked her butt cheek and she screamed out. I imagined Todd spanking her on the dance floor. I hit her again, this time harder, and left a red mark.

"Oh, you nasty bitch," I said. "I think I will let them have you, right after I'm done with you. Three more cocks for you."

"Tell me who this ass belongs to Todd. Tell me whose slut I am," she begged.

Blood rushed to both my dick and my heart and I swelled with arousal. "Mine! You're my slut."

"Yes! I'm your slut baby. You can have my ass whenever you want it. Now pound my ass. Fuck me hard." I gathered her hair into a ponytail and pulled, arching her neck back. I was being rough now, slamming my cock balls deep into her asshole. The few times we'd done anal before it was gentle and intimate. Nothing like this.