The Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through grunts and gritted teeth, she said, "Todd got me so wet on the dance floor. He said we needed to go out to his truck so I could suck his big cock, and then he'd fuck my ass."

That visual sent me over the edge. I roared and unloaded pulse after pulse of my cum deep into her bowels. Dana cried out in orgasm as well, crumpling onto the bed. It was the strongest orgasm of my life. I fought to regain my senses as the aftershocks rippled through my body.

My mind was racing as I tried to make sense of what we just played out. I moved off Dana and lay beside her.

As if reading my thoughts, Dana pulled me close and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "I would never have done that with him my love. But I like that the fantasy turned you on as much as it did me. Maybe we should pretend like that more often."

"You're in luck," I told her." Chet, Tyrone and Jake are outside, waiting for their turn with you."

"Maybe tomorrow," Dana laughed sleepily. "Right now I want to curl up with you and go to sleep."

I kissed her, holding her tight. My mind still raced, trying to process it all. But sleep quickly overtook us, our betting done for another season.