The Bet Ch. 03

Story Info
A continuation of the "The Bet" story line.
4.5k words
4.43
9k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BET 3

This is a continuation of THE BET story - I suggest you read the first two stories. This story is extremely kinky and includes lesbian sex, anal, strap-on sex with a male, cum eating by male and female, and watersports.

The women arrived at Krissy's house. Matt was surprised when Mia entered the house with an overnight bag in hand.

"Where have you been?" he asked Krissy, while glancing at Mia.

"Setting up your dream fuck," answered Krissy Matter-of-factly, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Huh?" was all Matt could say.

"You want to fuck Mia, right?"

"Hmmm..."

"It's okay, I already know you want to fuck my tits and ass," said Mia.

"Sorry! I'm a guy, it's what we do," he said apologetically to Mia, embarrassment written on his red cheeks. Then looked at Krissy, mad that she had told her.

"Don't I know it. I'm the best piece of ass this side of the Mississippi and my husband still wants to fuck your wife." Mia, looked at Krissy, "Men, what can you do with them?"

"Eat pussy instead," said Krissy, laughing.

"Would you like to see that, Matt? Me, eating Krissy's pussy; her eating mine - that something you want to watch, huh... a nice sixty-nine for you to jerk off to?" Mia asked, devilishly.

"Ummm..." Matt looked at Krissy, confused and tentative to answer.

She nodded, "Go ahead and tell her. Tell her how you want to fuck her ass and cum all over her face and tits. You had me jerk you off while telling me that fantasy more than once."

"Ummm, yeah, I would love to have sex with you," Matt looked at Mia shyly, waiting for the slap.

"I don't have sex, baby," Mia said, her voice lowered lustily, "I fuck! Kinky, perverted, nasty fucking. Anything is on the table, except scat - I don't do that."

Matt smiled as if he had been let into a secret. "My kind of woman," he said.

"Really?" Krissy asked intrigued. "What are you willing to do to get in both our cunts tonight?"

"What?" Matt was even more confused, starting to realize this may not be a flirty game after all.

"What are you willing to do to get in our cunts?" Krissy restated.

"And assholes, tits, and mouths?" Mia added.

"Anything," Matt answered without thought.

"Can I fuck your asshole?" Mia asked.

"And me also," interjected Krissy.

He paused while he thought about his answer. Krissy regularly fingered his asshole when she blew him, and she had mentioned fucking him with a strap-on which had interested him.

"Yes to both of you fucking my ass but you have to eat each other out first," he demanded, not sure if they would agree.

"Wait!" he asked, "What is Jack going to think about this?" He and Jack were not friends, but they were friendly; Matt didn't want to cause any waves with him. He was okay with sharing so long as all parties had knowledge and agreed to what was happening.

"We are going to spend the night doing to you what we did with him this afternoon," Mia said.

"What?" Matt said surprised.

"Why do you think I was so late," Krissy added as if Matt should have known she was having a threesome with a teammate and her husband.

The shock on his face prompted Krissy to say, "Don't be angry, baby. This will be good for us."

Before he could answer, Krissy kissed him passionately on the mouth, while Mia dropped to her knees and undid his jeans. Sliding the jeans and underwear to his ankles, she grabbed his cock, jerked it a few times, then sucked it into her mouth.

Matt forgot about the previous exchange but promised to return to it. He concentrated on what was happening to him in the moment. Feeling Krissy's tits while they continued to kiss.

Mia continued to suck Matt's cock until he came in her mouth, holding her head as he shot multiple streams down her throat. While licking the cock clean she evaluated it - circumcised; about 6inches long; same girth as Jack's, maybe a little thinner; a cock definitely built for fucking ass.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Krissy said, leading the way down the hall.

In the bedroom, Krissy looked at Matt who had shed his pants and underwear along the way.

"So, are you up for this?" she asked.

"I think so. Just not real sure what we are going to do and what limitations are involved... what are the rules."

Krissy smiled. "Anything goes. You can fuck any hole, in any order; cum anywhere; lick anything; spit on us; your imagination is the limit. Throw all your inhibitions out the window. All the things you wanted to do but were too afraid to ask for in case I 'judged' you - do them. Tell us if you want something done, we will tell you the same. You are going to have the night of your life and I am going to fuck your asshole with a strap-on dildo, while you sixty-nine Mia. You will eat cum out of our cunts and asses. We will snowball you and expect you to swallow it. Treat us like whores 'cause it is going to be very fucking nasty."

Turning to Mia, Krissy said, "Anything I missed?"

"Talk dirty... no, talk fucking nasty. Call us names - bitch, whore, slut, like that. We are not making love - I only do that when I'm alone with my husband - we are fucking; nasty pig-rutting fucking, got it?"

She walked to Krissy, "Oh! And these are tits, not boobs or breasts," she fondled them for effect, then dropping her hands to Krissy shorts, she pulled them and the panties to her knees. Looking at Matt, she rubbed Krissy's mound, "This is the pussy, but this..." Mia inserted a finger into Krissy's opening, "is a cunt. I love saying and hearing that word, use it a lot." She pulled out her finger and still looking at Matt, she sucked it seductively into her mouth.

Matt started to harden from the show in front of him. His thoughts tripping over each other to get heard. "Are they really going to eat each other? Is Krissy going to allow me to fuck my fantasy woman? Is Mia going to let me fuck her asshole and cum on her face and tits? Wait! Did she say she was going to fuck my ass with a strap-on?" He quieted his mind. "Fuck it! Just enjoy it, open up to all that may happen (you're a bit of a pervert anyway), and where is the Viagra when you need it."

"Well, are you two whores going to get naked? I want to see Mia's big tits and ass," he said.

"Game on," he thought.

Mia and Krissy looked at each other and smiled... "Game on," they thought.

The two kissed lustfully for a few seconds, then Krissy stood behind the short blonde and looked at her husband. She pulled Mia's shirt and bra over her head. Mia shook out her long blonde hair seductively while coyly looking at Matt.

Grabbing Mia's tits, Krissy said, "These big fucking tits right here... you want to see them. Suck them. Fuck them. Cum on them? That's a lot because you still have" (she lower Mia's shorts and panties to her knees) "this cunt" (turning Mia around) "and ass to eat and fuck. Do you want a Viagra? Because I have a cunt, ass, and mouth that need to be fucked also."

Mia reached in the bag she had packed at her house and produced the pill. Matt went to the bathroom and swallowed it with a little water. When he returned both women were naked.

"Where to start?" he thought. "If I go for Mia, Krissy may think she is not desirable, and, contrary to what Mia said, Krissy is the hottest piece of ass this side of the Mississippi..."

"Well, you have lusted after her for ages - go for it." Krissy encouraged, as if reading his thoughts.

He walked to Mia and bending to meet her lips, kissed her for a few seconds before pushing his tongue into her mouth. He savored the inside of her mouth as her tongue wrestled with his. His hand went to the big tit he had lusted over for so long and he rubbed it, drinking in the ecstasy of the moment. So many of the other husbands would love to be in this position. Having said that, quite a few wanted to fuck Krissy in ungodly ways also... and here he was about to have a threesome with them both - Take me now, Lord, he chuckled internally... NO, wait til the threesome is over and I've bragged about it some.

His other hand went down her smooth back and gripped the flesh of her ass. Massaging both cheeks, he tested the "anything goes" rule and ran his finger down the crack until he found her rosebud. He circled it with his middle finger and, when Mia reached back and spread her cheeks for him, he pressed it home. He was in heaven. "Oh, yeah... this is going to be a good night," he thought.

Mia grabbed his head and lowered it to her tit. He sucked the nipple into his mouth, then on a whim, tried to fit as much of the tit in as he could. Krissy's tits being a B cup, fit without a problem. Mia's were much bigger and he struggled to get his mouth open enough to fit the whole tit in there. This was one of his fetishes, sucking the whole breast into his mouth; it was a fetish every woman he had been with had allowed him to do.

Failing to get it all in his mouth, he returned to licking and sucking the nipple. He moved to the other tit and repeated the process, including trying to swallow it.

As this went on, he had continued to see-saw his finger in and out of her ass. When he removed the finger from her asshole, he did something that made Krissy sit up and take notice - he sucked it clean. Krissy had never noticed him do that with her, interesting.

While continuing to suck and lick Mia's nipples, alternating from one to the other (so they wouldn't feel left out, he thought), he ran his hand to her pussy. Rubbing the mound to ask for access, Mia opened her legs to give it. His middle finger slipped easily into the slick cunt. He added a second and started fucking the hole with vigor.

Feeling a hand, he knew was Krissy's, rub his balls from behind, he also spread his legs to give her access. She found his hard cock and jerked it a few times. She withdrew her hand and spit on it for lube then returned it to the cock.

"How about fucking her. I'm getting horny and need some looking after myself." Krissy said while jerking Matt's cock and rubbing her own twat.

Mia pulled away and turned around. Bending she steadied herself on a chair while looking over her shoulder.

"Cunt or asshole, whichever you want," she said.

"Fuck her cunt, baby," said Krissy, "You'll get her asshole soon enough."

Matt held her hips as he pushed into the already wet cunt. He started a steady rhythm as he rubbed her ass cheeks. "Her ass may be as good as Krissy's, and that is saying something," he thought.

"Finger my asshole as you fuck my cunt," Mia instructed starting to go into "full whore mode" (her description). Matt shoved a finger in.

Krissy rose from the bed and stood beside Mia facing Matt. She groped Mia's hanging tits with one hand while she sucked Matt's nipples and rubbed his ass with the other.

After a few minutes, Mia said, "I want him in my ass."

Matt pulled his finger from her asshole and then his cock from her cunt. Krissy sucked his cock clean, tasting the sweet pussy juice. Looking him in the eye, she said, "Let me lube her for you."

"There's lube in the bag, if you want it," said Mia.

"Don't need it. Besides that's for Matt's ass."

Matt's eyes widened in surprise as he watched Krissy spit on Mia's asshole and then use her tongue to spread it around the star. Her tongue forced its way into the opening and fucked it a few times before she pulled it out and then spit on the hole again. She grabbed Matt's cock, deep-throated it until she gagged, then spit the saliva on it, before assisting him to penetrate Mia's ass.

Mia could feel his cock enter her, but she had had bigger and was fucked in the ass at least twice a week; not to mention, multiple cocks up her asshole at the sex parties her and Jack attended. She knew how to control her sphincter muscles to increase the pressure on whatever was inserted in her anus and considered herself an expert as far as anal sex went.

Matt enjoyed fucking the ass he fantasized about. Taking his time, enjoying each stroke, feeling the cheeks wobble when he did slam his cock home. Soon he felt the build up and decided to cum in Mia's ass as that was part of the fantasy. He thrust in, burying his entire prick to the hilt, held it, and spewed heavily enjoying the sensation.

As he removed his cock from the asshole, Krissy knelt and Mia turned. Mia took his wet cock in her mouth as Krissy sucked his cum from her asshole. Matt stayed hard watching the display, although that may have been the Viagra kicking in also, he thought.

"Fuck, that was awesome," he said when the women finished their ministrations.

"Just the start, baby, whole lot more fucking to do. Hope you're up for it?" Krissy stated.

Matt blew out a breath, nodded, and said, "If that's just the start, I'm ready for anything even if it kills me."

Krissy took over cock-sucking duties as Mia started on Matt's asshole - her licking and fingering eliciting moans of pleasure from him.

Krissy licked Matt's balls and, when Mia rose to retrieve items from the bag, she inserted her finger in his ass. Krissy was not sure what Mia had in the bag as Mia had packed it when Krissy was in the shower; she assumed a change of clothes and a toothbrush. There seemed to be a lot more than just those items.

Mia returned to Matt's ass with lube and a thin, long, jelly dildo. Krissy lay on the bed and ordered Matt to eat her pussy. On his knees, he allowed Mia to lube his asshole and then insert a finger. Krissy often fingered his ass, so it wasn't a big deal; the second finger entering was. A sharp intake of breath told Mia to wait until he was used to the intrusion. After a few seconds, she started to fuck his ass with the two fingers. Matt returned to eating Krissy's snatch.

"Ready, big guy?" Mia asked Matt.

"Yeah, go ahead."

She removed her fingers and lubed the dildo. Pressing against his pucker, she watched him physically tense up.

"It's just like a finger. Relax and enjoy." Mia smiled as she pressed the dildo further up his asshole. The barrier beginning to give way to the dildo head. After the "head" was in, Mia waited again for Matt to get used to it, then pushed more into his ass.

Matt by this time had given up on eating Krissy, concentrating on the intense pain... pleasure... he didn't know which it was yet.

Krissy stood beside Mia watching the defiling.

"That's it, baby, you are doing great. Halfway there," she encouraged.

When it was fully inserted, Mia slowly extracted an inch or two and then slowly pushed it back in. She waited.

"How's that?" she asked Matt.

"Good," he answered through clenched teeth.

"I'm going to fuck you slowly at first til you're comfortable with it, then we'll speed up."

Upon getting the "Okay" from Matt, she proceeded to fuck him slowly. Matt began to enjoy it, the pain having really turned to pleasure. The speed increased as did the pleasure.

"You want to do it?" Mia asked Krissy.

Krissy took the end of the dildo and increased the pace.

"Just think, baby, this is what you do to me and most times you don't use lube." She scolded him in a jovial way - she really did love being fucked in the ass.

"I use your cunt juice as lube," he replied.

Krissy had rarely heard him use the word cunt, so that was a turn on and she pressed the opening.

"You like my cunt more than my ass? Huh? I know you want to fuck Mia's ass, but what about her cunt? You want both these cunts tonight? Or just our assholes?" she baited, trying to get more nasty talk from him.

"No, I want both cunts too. I love cunt, but I love fucking ass more especially yours, baby." He answered, figuring out that Krissy wanted the nasty talk. He realized he had not enquired of her what she wanted sex wise, just assuming she was strait-laced and that he had convinced her to have anal sex with him. He was beginning to rethink her level of kinkiness.

Mia returned from the bag with a strap-on dildo and handed it to Krissy.

"You go first, only right... I'll take over here til you're ready." She continued to fuck Matt's asshole with the dildo as Krissy donned the strap-on.

"Ready, baby? I'm going take your virginity, hahaha," Krissy teased him.

"Only fair, I took yours," he responded.

"Oh, baby, I hope you are kidding. You don't really think you were the first one to fuck my ass, do you?" Krissy was incredulous, did he really think he was the first.

"I may not have been the first, but I was the best." Matt laughed but was again taken aback by his naivete.

"Let's say you were the most and leave it at that." Krissy hoped this didn't put him off her or the plans she now had for their sex life.

She started a slow steady pace after Matt told her he was comfortable with the dildo in his ass.

Mia wormed her way under him into a sixty-nine position. She sucked his cock into her mouth and he intermittingly ate her pussy based on the feeling in his ass.

The three events (pussy eating, cocksucking, and ass fucking) came together as one to give him the biggest orgasm he had ever had. Mia could not handle all the cum in her mouth, so she jerked him off over her tits while sucking his balls.

Matt collapsed on top of Mia, but Krissy hadn't finished. Holding his hips she continued to fuck him as her orgasm from the dildo rubbing on her clit drew near. She pulled most of the dildo out and in one massive thrust, buried the fake cock up her husband's ass as she came. "So this is how guys feel when they cum inside woman," she thought. She pulled the cock out, job done.

"Fuck me, that was fantastic." Matt had rolled off Mia and was thinking he needed a week in bed to recover.

He looked at Mia, cum dripping from her chin and tits, "You want help with that," He pointed at her chest.

"Yeah," she replied, not sure how he was going to help. He leaned forward and start to lick and suck the cum off her tits.

"Well, that's unexpected," said Krissy.

"I've eaten my cum before," he said, "Hell, I've even eaten it out of your cunt, remember?"

"Where do you stand on eating another guy's cum?" Mia asked.

"I've thought about it. Don't think I would have a problem doing it. Why?"

"When did you think about it?" asked Krissy, her husband starting to intrigue her.

"The first time you made me lick it off your tits. I liked the taste and wondered if we ever did a threesome would I be willing to eat another guy's cum. I concluded I would."

"So you thought about doing a threesome with another guy, why didn't you say anything?" Krissy asked.

"Afraid you would think I was a pervert and leave me."

"Oh baby, no. I'm a pervert too and I was thinking the same as you. Fuck, we could have been having so much fun if we had only been honest with each other."

"I'm loving this breakthrough," said Mia. "So, Matt, have you thought about sucking a cock or getting fucked by a guy?"

"No." Then thinking about it, "Well, maybe sucking a cock. I like the taste of cum and wonder what it would be like to get it from the source, so to speak." To Krissy he said, "Hope that doesn't shock you."

"Not at all, I love cum shooting into my mouth. It would be good to share some with you." She kissed him lovingly on the mouth.

"Okay, okay. All this lovey-dovey shit is making me sick. I need cock, or tongue, or fingers... I don't care what; somebody just fuck me." Mia lay on the bed and spread her legs.

Looking at Matt, she rubbed and then fingered her slit, "You want some cunt, Matt. Get over here and eat me."

"Don't forget her asshole," chimed in Krissy.

Matt ate with gusto, licking and fingering her snatch and ass. Krissy squatted over Mia's face and said, "Eat my cunt, bitch."

Finally, Mia had her first orgasm. "Matt is pretty good at eating pussy, maybe better than Jack," Mia thought.

While resting, the three talked about what had happened earlier at Jack and Mia's house. Krissy was apologetic saying that she respected their marriage and loved Matt...

12